Bulls where do you go to meet possible HWs?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
luckyhubby2000
Prepubescent

Bulls where do you go to meet possible HWs?

Unread post by luckyhubby2000 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:05 am

I have been a long time reader of these Forums, very helpful for a newbie with no idea what he is doing.
My wife and I have been discussing her becoming a hot wife for some time.
The idea is a huge turn on for both of us, but we are very private people and this would be a big leap for us.
If and when it does happen, it would only be when we are out of town on vacation or traveling.
My question is for Bulls: where do you go to find potential hot wives??
I ask this, because we would like to go to a spot that would give us the best chance of finding the right guy.
As a Bull, do you go to bars, do you go when you are on vacation or traveling, do you just go to local spots?
We are not ready to go to a swingers club or anything geared specifically for hot wifing
This initial attempt would be a public place
I know the obvious response will be go to a bar, I am just hoping to narrow it down to something with more possibilities
We are both in our early 50's and I dont think we fit in with the big bar or dance scene
She would definitely feel more comfortable in a classy low key scene
I appreciate any responses with advice and thanks for reading my post!

Mkane
Virgin

Re: Bulls where do you go to meet possible HWs?

Unread post by Mkane » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:25 am

Everywhere.
We use SDC.com to look for fuckbois but also meet them in clubs.
But she has to do some work as in talking to guys she finds attractive.
They are not mind readers and you can also initiate conversations with guys she likes.

We went to Temptation. She see this guys she liked, introduced her self.
I see him later and tells him my wife likes you and we are in the lifestyle.
He caught her coming back from the bathroom while we all are in the pool.
Next thing I know she comes and tells me we are all going to the room for a 3some.
Same week we had a young couple hitting on us. I talked to them several times but not about hooking up.
She did that and again she says we are going to their room to fuck. So we did the swap thing.
It was fun

What Im trying to say you have to engage people. You will get some no's but its ok.
Just move on. If you are afraid of rejection this is not for you.
As a male accept a few things, you will struggle getting an erection during place and you will be told no.
Dont take it personally, its just a part of the game.

luckyhubby2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by luckyhubby2000 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:29 pm

Mkane, thanks for the input
We are not ready to go online just yet, but what you say about engaging with people makes sense
My wife will have no problem striking up a conversation, were just trying to see if we can take it to the next level
Love the pool scenario you mentioned, definitely one we have discussed!
Also interesting that you mentioned Temptations, that is a spot we might try out if this lifestyle progresses
Is it a good spot for newbies, rookies?

Mkane
Virgin

Unread post by Mkane » Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:53 am

I think Temptation is a great spot for a starter couple.
Even without the swing part you can have a great time but the place is full of lifestyle people so you have that too.

Bossscra
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bossscra » Thu Oct 05, 2023 1:38 pm

Fetlife. There are several groups and plenty hotwife and couples to connect to. It is free but you do need to put in time and build a respectful profile.

Jenky
Experienced

Unread post by Jenky » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:05 pm

Nudist beaches, swingers clubs, hotel saunas (met a lovely sexy couple recently when staying in a hotel in the Netherlands), online on sites like this, in every day situations where the eye contact / body language invites an approach (even more so if she is wearing an anklet, though fully aware it doesn't necessarily mean she is aware of the connection it has with the lifestyle).

So many places where it can happen, for example for the last two weeks, I'm currently chatting up almost on a daily basis an Asian wife when I pick up my kids from school.

She is being super friendly to me, often wearing tops where you can see her nipples and she doesn't seem to mind when she catches me looking at her breast.

She has already invited me to her house on the excuse of a play date between our kids. I went, met husband, everyone seems cool and up for a good time when I drop "innocent" hints such as that we should get together to play on the pool table they got at home.

Eventually, I will drop more and more explicit hints (for example when I will play table pool with hubby I might suggest as a joke that his wife is the trophy and if I win she is mine) and if they never give me signs of being uncomfortable with what I'm saying / doing I will push it further and further until I'm cumming balls deep in her.

Your wife just needs to somehow portray she wants to be approached / is approachable and at some point a confident man will chat her up and start trying his luck in increasingly daring ways..
quality man (45) from London - 20 years of experience. Very clean, kinky, reliable and discreet, high sex drive and a good sized cock - can safely push your boundaries without you having to spell out your darkest desires..😎 louisjenk(at)hotmail dot com

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:18 pm

If you are going to a public place be aware that what you will find is mostly vanilla men who may not understand what you are looking for.
It may be up to the two of you to explain what hotwives are all about. Don't be surprised when you get turned down by men who think it is weird or a trap. Or find men that think you will accept them just because they are available and breathing 🤦‍♀️

Remember this IS NOT like vanilla dating. She needs to decide what type of man or what type of experience she is looking for. Then think about where men that would be interested in the same things might hang out. Go there. 😉

Finding men who are available and interested is very easy.
Finding men that are compatible (personality & sexually) who also respect the two of you and your marriage is much more difficult!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 05, 2023 2:21 pm

Welcome to OHW Bossscra

luckyhubby2000
Prepubescent

Unread post by luckyhubby2000 » Fri Oct 06, 2023 9:20 am

Jenky and 2inUP, thank you for some excellent advice, insight