Suggestions for where to find a fuck buddy for wife

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
trecital
OHW Addict

Re: Suggestions for where to find a fuck buddy for wife

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:28 am

Yeah, cool!!!!!!

eldiablo311
Trainable

Unread post by eldiablo311 » Sun Dec 24, 2023 10:06 pm

I've been sticking to swinger websites, particularly Kasidie over the last year.

I'm just wondering if trying a different site might be better?

I haven't had much luck on Kasidie

eldiablo311
Trainable

I've been sticking to swinger websites, particularly Kasidie over the last year.

eldiablo311
Trainable

budg282
Prepubescent

Unread post by budg282 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:38 am

This is a great discussion which I've found helpful to hear about the success, or lack thereof, with different sites.

Right now, the thought of having an online profile, and certainly one with pictures, really puts on the brakes for my wife. Even pictures that don't include her face or anything else identifying. We're not currently on any dating or adult/swinger sites. But for those who are, is it doable to find guys with a profile void of any pictures? I imagine it would make things much harder, but does it take it to the level of near impossible?

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:58 am

We had success with adult friend Finder years ago. Haven’t used it in awhile but you might check it out.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:41 am

We Prefer the Hands On Approach when #6 Needs New Cock ... If She Goes Alone, She dresses Attractively Slutty, but not Whorish, and goes out in Public ... She Loves the Thrill of Fucking Married Cock and Her Success is Damn Near 100 percent with her Favorite places to pick-up cock being Wally World, Any Grocery Store, she Prefers Aldi's, anywhere guys with Lazy wives with kids send Husbands ... or Bachelors shop alone ... After end of Factory Shift at Bars for Solid Blue Collar Cock that Appreciates a Change of Pussy from the Wife at home with the kids is Always a Sure Fire place to get a Tummy Full of Sperm ...

hotwife2023
Prepubescent

Unread post by hotwife2023 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:20 pm

Has anyone tried the 3Fun app and had any success?

Carrienlarry
Prepubescent

Unread post by Carrienlarry » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:23 pm

We rarely have the same guy twice. We use and have had success with tinder and up front about it. I tell them I only do what hubby wants

Lugnut
Trainable

Unread post by Lugnut » Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:49 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:14 am
Swing clubs.
This. Also house parties, hotel parties, etc.
We found that you could burn an enormous amount of screen time surfing profiles, chatting with people, talking for weeks at a time, only to meet later and know within a minute or two that it wasn't going to happen. It's much faster, better, and more efficient to meet people face-to-face, and the earlier the better, for a "spark check." To do this you gotta go where the swingers are.

We met good people this way whose profiles on a site wouldn't have gotten a second look. Also met people we emailed for weeks who looked like excellent prospects, only to meet way later and immediately find out they were an absolute non-fit.

If you're trawling Doublelist, etc, for a guy, you'll get at least a hundred hits on any ad you put up. Immediately weed out the one-liners, chat with a few, and meet quickly for coffee or a drink. You'll know if he's going to work within 10 minutes of showing up.