How do you introduce yourselves at a bar?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
calicolombia69
$2 Ho

How do you introduce yourselves at a bar?

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed May 31, 2023 4:10 am

Wife has played by herself for many years so she is no amateur. But recently we have been going to bars together and have been approached by suitors. She dresses quite slutty so guys are strongly attracted to conversation just to see her tits. Eventually we get the question: "are you guys married?"

How do you answer that question so that guys continue to feel comfortable chatting and flirting with my wife?

If I start declaring we are a stag and vixen or hw and cuck, it will probably weird them out. Saying we are married will likely put the breaks on their flirting. My personal desire is indeed for a guy to know we are married but she they can flirt and gawk all they want and more.....

Any advise will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

WetZyn
Trainable

Re: How do you introduce yourselves at a bar?

Unread post by WetZyn » Wed May 31, 2023 5:31 am

We just introduce ourselves and not emphasize marital status. If it so happen that she likes a suitor often time I share that we are staying at nearby hotel and we are out on the town for the night. Maybe buy a round and keep chatting about stuff. We drop hints like we are open minded and culturally versed and let the suited pick up on vibes. At times seeing where discussion is going we invite them to room for drinks….sometimes they get it sometimes they don’t. You do not have to be direct. Rather be open to possibility of a thanks but no thanks.

jw_kk
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by jw_kk » Wed May 31, 2023 5:44 am

Unless we're role-playing some scenario as strangers, we introduce ourselves as husband and wife.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed May 31, 2023 6:19 pm

yes but that usually puts a stop to guys' interest in continuing to flirt with her. they take one step back and carry on as normal conversation. Last Friday, I brought the subject up of buying alcohol after midnight. they made a joke out if it and suggested 7-11 where I could also get her a hotdog. So we were all poking fun at my wife.

But I want them to feel comfortable that they could continue toward flirtation while admiring her tits

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Wed May 31, 2023 6:34 pm

Hubby and I have never went out in the public to look for anyone, but we have often discussed it. I just ordered some HotWife jewelry off Etsy to wear when we do go out. 😉
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed May 31, 2023 7:55 pm

I think if the suitors were to ask saying either married but we're in an open relationship or swingers would convey the message you want.

You want them to know you are married but sleeping with her is a possibility if they play their cards right and I think open relationship accomplishes that without going into detail about your detailed relationship dynamic.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:02 am

Do you want to present her as a slut who has potentially already fucked half the town, or more of a ladylike whereby he might be one lucky guy?

I could be funny and say that she allows me to live with her, as long as I dont complain about her new friends!..... Is that too much of a confusing message?

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:10 am

calicolombia69 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:02 am
Do you want to present her as a slut who has potentially already fucked half the town, or more of a ladylike whereby he might be one lucky guy?

I could be funny and say that she allows me to live with her, as long as I dont complain about her new friends!..... Is that too much of a confusing message?
I would say none of the above. The way she dresses they'll know she's fun. Seems more complicated for some elaborate story and innuendo than to use the open relationship line. What about that line do you dislike?

I posted a link to this over in the sponsor forum so hopefully a few find their way over here to comment.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:02 am

we usually say that we are married but my wife can be very engaging, she usually keeps them interested. if she steps away I'll tell the guy that it is ok for him to go for it. sometimes the more timid guys walk away but many stick around.

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:46 am

I would just say “yes, but we’re very open minded”

The guy would have to be pretty dense not to get the hint.

This is a variation of what I always encourage my wife to say if she is alone and approached my someone she is interested in:

“Yes, but my husband is very open minded!”

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:33 am

Lisa can be very flirty so guys are always hitting on her. We let them know we are married if they ask. If the guy is shy I will make some excuses to leave for awhile and let Lisa work her magic. Then off to our room.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:17 pm

lisamyhotwife wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:33 am
Lisa can be very flirty so guys are always hitting on her. We let them know we are married if they ask. If the guy is shy I will make some excuses to leave for awhile and let Lisa work her magic. Then off to our room.
I used to to this when we were posted overseas at many of the expat get togethers. After a guy had latched on, I would make the excuse that I had to leave early. I would ask him if he didnt mind giving her a rid home later. Then I would joke: I hope she behaves herself, with a wink. naturally they would take her to a local bar and she would show up in the wee hours of the morning..... sans panties.

But that was more of a controlled environment. We knew everybody, or knew what company or embassy they were assoicated with. So I trusted she would be safe. That also meant that half the expat community knwe my wife was a slut and was being cucked!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:34 pm

The thought came to mind: Say, "Not for tonight!"

That could be a great lead-in for further discussion. The weird reality is that oerhaps many more guys are comfortable fucking a cheating wife than an honest wife where their relationship is open to healthy consensual non-monogamy. Maybe that is chimpanzee "sneaky little fucker behavior" that is more common than bonobo-like group sexual men.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 2:55 am

zorro wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 9:34 pm
The weird reality is that oerhaps many more guys are comfortable fucking a cheating wife than an honest wife where their relationship is open to healthy consensual non-monogamy. Maybe that is chimpanzee "sneaky little fucker behavior" that is more common than bonobo-like group sexual men.
isn't that the truth. so many guys flake out when they realize that I am right there, if she was alone they'd be all over her

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:39 am

zorro wrote:

That could be a great lead-in for further discussion. The weird reality is that oerhaps many more guys are comfortable fucking a cheating wife than an honest wife where their relationship is open to healthy consensual non-monogamy. Maybe that is chimpanzee "sneaky little fucker behavior" that is more common than bonobo-like group sexual men.
And that is exactly what is developing as we speak! We did say we were married the other evening. But since then, he has been chatting and now sexting with my wife. No one has mentioned me again. They will probably have a sex date the week after next when he is back in town.

Had we given him the whole open marriage explanation, he may have preferred to keep his distance. Many are not exactly sure what that even means. He may be afraid of a pervert husband gawking or trying to touch his ass.....

At our age (50+), any extramarital sex is good. Cant afford to lay down too many rules

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:02 pm

Yes, calicolombia69. You got it. On every point. Some extra guys like the husband participating. I know when I was the extra guy with HW couples. And you are very experienced.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:14 pm

calicolombia69 wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:39 am
zorro wrote:

And that is exactly what is developing as we speak! We did say we were married the other evening. But since then, he has been chatting and now sexting with my wife. No one has mentioned me again. They will probably have a sex date the week after next when he is back in town.

Had we given him the whole open marriage explanation, he may have preferred to keep his distance. Many are not exactly sure what that even means. He may be afraid of a pervert husband gawking or trying to touch his ass.....

At our age (50+), any extramarital sex is good. Cant afford to lay down too many rules
Good point. If you use the open marriage line she has to specify that hubby is not involved or bi (regardless of whether hubby is bi). Guys use their wives to play with other guys. I've seen that more than one time

respectabullinma
Experienced

Unread post by respectabullinma » Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:15 pm

I would always advise just owning it and answering honestly - "we're a hotwife couple... want to know what that means?". If they say yes, order a round and explain to them who you are, what you want and how you play. This lifestyle isn't for every guy with a dick, because not everyone can play with/in front of a husband. If you don't want/need to be there, then this lifestyle gets easier. If you do, own it, explain it and put the ball in his court.

Tommy
Experienced

Unread post by Tommy » Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:16 am

Bobs52 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:46 am
That is closest to how my wife responds. Or usually something like, "Yes, but it's fine: he's cool with anything."

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:50 am

Tommy wrote:
Sat Jun 03, 2023 3:16 am
Bobs52 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 8:46 am
That is closest to how my wife responds. Or usually something like, "Yes, but it's fine: he's cool with anything."
I like this answer the best; so far. "Yes but its OK" period. Nothing will happen until middle of month except maybe sexting. Ill keep updating. thanks for everyone's advise

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:53 am

Went again yesterday. She deadheaded to a seat next to a handsome guy. She likes the refined gentleman look. He was alone. And he did begin conversation. But they see me and they dont venture further.

I thought of sticking my hand out for a friendly hi. but that sends the message that I am in charge here and he should talk to me. If I stare at my phone, which I did, the message is that Im probably pissed and waiting for him to shut up.

My wife later whispered that had I not been there, she would have fished that one out of the pond easily.

At the other bar (younger and less classy crowd) she did need me to shoo away the rif raf. Maybe its time to let her fly solo at this bar....?

thoughts?

afagehi7
Site Moderator

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:50 am

calicolombia69 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:53 am
Went again yesterday. She deadheaded to a seat next to a handsome guy. She likes the refined gentleman look. He was alone. And he did begin conversation. But they see me and they dont venture further.

I thought of sticking my hand out for a friendly hi. but that sends the message that I am in charge here and he should talk to me. If I stare at my phone, which I did, the message is that Im probably pissed and waiting for him to shut up.

My wife later whispered that had I not been there, she would have fished that one out of the pond easily.

At the other bar (younger and less classy crowd) she did need me to shoo away the rif raf. Maybe its time to let her fly solo at this bar....?

thoughts?
Can't you just go in separate and sit in different areas so it doesn't appear you are together? This way you get to enjoy the action and if needed, you're close by... Protection, chase off riff raff, whatever. Seems like a great solution

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:25 pm

jw_kk wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:44 am
Unless we're role-playing some scenario as strangers, we introduce ourselves as husband and wife.
^^^This^^^

We deceive no one about our marital status. If a man intrigues my wife and she vets him as acceptable, he'll catch on quickly. Disclosing our marital status prevents a man from assuming my wife is looking for a boyfriend.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:13 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:50 am
calicolombia69 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 7:53 am

thoughts?
Can't you just go in separate and sit in different areas so it doesn't appear you are together? This way you get to enjoy the action and if needed, you're close by... Protection, chase off riff raff, whatever. Seems like a great solution
except that sometimes an hour can go by..... Ill fall asleep at my end of the bar!

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:14 am

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:25 pm
jw_kk wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:44 am
^^^This^^^

We deceive no one about our marital status. If a man intrigues my wife and she vets him as acceptable, he'll catch on quickly. Disclosing our marital status prevents a man from assuming my wife is looking for a boyfriend.
Agree. If they are interested enough, they wont have an issue with marital status. If too timid, then they will hardly glance even though I can see they desperately want a look at her tits and legs