Further adventures.

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Newbie_kat
Prepubescent

Further adventures.

Unread post by Newbie_kat » Wed May 17, 2023 5:33 am

I had shared our first story in this stag / vixen section mostly because that’s what I consider us. When we started this journey it’s been more for us. We share each other and we are both turned on by seeing the other get pleasure. So I think it’s more than just me being a hotwife. Although I admit I’ve had most of the fun. Lol. And as I say that this may sound more like a hotwife story but I wanted to share our/my second encounter.

I tend to lean more to older gentleman, although I have been shared with a some younger men. Anyway, I found myself doing some volunteer work for our church in the community. I was helping an older gentleman clean up his garden and did some yard work for him. By the time I was done I was sweaty and dirty. This lovely man offered me the use of his shower. I took him up on it. As I showered I began playing with myself. That’s when I realized i was being watched. I looked up to see him standing there watched me. He was embarrassed at first. But I assured him it was okay. I got out of the shower and walked with him to his bedroom. That’s when I laid down and let him have his way with me. It was amazing. Then after he finished, he said I needed to get dressed quickly as his wife would be home any minute. I had no idea. Lol. But I didn’t care either as I’m sure he was not having regular sex with her any longer judging by the amount of cum that was dripping out of me. I was happy to help him out.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Re: Further adventures.

Unread post by zoe » Wed May 31, 2023 12:11 pm

:cool:

Natatude
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Natatude » Wed May 31, 2023 6:44 pm

😉
Married to Grizzly64
Kik Lovey723

fredfred2
Experienced

Unread post by fredfred2 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:08 am

Very nice of you to have helped him out.