Bull pushing for alone!

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Mgcouplemn
Player

Re: Bull pushing for alone!

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:37 am

I was going to tell you to dump him, if the Bull wants a woman he can go find one. As far as we are concerned is that what is called a bull is just a toy for us to play with. If the toy doesn't work for us we throw it and get a new one.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

OFLOW
Virgin

Unread post by OFLOW » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:49 am

Sorry might be an unpopular opinion but did you maybe not just exaggerate a bit … plus you acknowledged yourself it may be insecurity

I mean I’m sure all of us have said things in the head of the moment, that we didn’t mean….me and my HW have fun solely with strangers, on our vacations outside the country.

However more than once while having sex I told her how hot I would find it she fucked my best friend…
It’s nothing I would ever do or let happen in reality but just during sex when you get heated up you say things you know are “wrong” or things you don’t mean

Maybe he was just super horny, aroused, etc and imagined being alone with a woman like here…. You’ve said yourself she’s a submissive milf, I think every 28 y/o would imagine spending some time alone.

Fully understandable if you want to call it off however you said you both actually like him so keep in mind maybe he didn’t mean to disrespect you. Just my 2 ct

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:46 pm

The end of this story. Well that was the end with that Bull. Really didn’t make it awkward and just redirected so was what it was. Over shared about having fun with 2 girls and bull turned to a brick. Maybe we see him again but bro will probably need to earn it.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:25 am

My wife is always alone with her new lover. She wouldn’t want any other way. I’m good with it, he’s a long time friend who has wanted to get in her panties and finally did July 2022. The two of them go away for several nights.

Pauline

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Wed Aug 23, 2023 1:44 am

The one rule we have in stone is that we only play together. That said, we got a stonemason to add, "We only play together while being in the same house." As time goes on, I prefer to give them 30 minutes or longer by themselves in the living room which has a baby monitor camera so I can follow along from my study.

mrdnrm
Player

Unread post by mrdnrm » Tue Aug 29, 2023 2:52 am

Rules we make are designed to first protect the marriage and ourselves both physically and mentally. Other rules are most often made for other reasons, like us my wife has two personal rules no swallowing or anal with another man. Those things are reserved for me, and me only. Remember he is a guest and only a guest in your marital sexual play time, unless you have entered the world of "Poly".

I have only left my wife alone with a guy twice, once in a hotel room we had for 5 days and 4 nights with this guy, whereas I went out for food and supplies (LOL) but we had been seeing him for nearly four years at the time. The second guy we had been seeing for about two years, whereas I stayed in the master bedroom room and the two of them had the guest bedroom for the night, yes I had a full video and sound security camera in the room.

We have had several guys that just wanted her exclusively for a night or weekend. We always said no and if they pushed it we disengaged with all contact from them. Most guy we have been with are sex partners and most we have become friends with over time. Some of them my wife has had feelings for, be we never have forgotten we are the primary and it's our love for each locked into each other forever, secured by our marriage which we value and treasure. When you have been married for 35 plus years you breathe each other and most often never have to speak to finish the biggest task together. Sounds corny but it doesn't matter who she fucks and how good he made her feel, she is always with me and saves me the cream pie after the guy has left.
Hotwife and Cum Eating Caged Cuckold Couple

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Wed Sep 06, 2023 9:36 pm

wow… everyone here made great points. In the end… we moved on to someone else (actually 3 new bulls since this even happened). I don’t know that we are actually looking for exclusivity so they come and go and come back around, toss someone else in, get your quarterly STD tests, rinse and repeat. There are a lot of people out there so we should all get what we want and be winning.

This was just that first ripple and with experience there will be more. But it was worth it.

Oddly enough no one is ever as good as the first time anyway (this guy wasn’t our first). But we learn from each other and are better at maintaining some boundaries while pushing others.

I’ve learned there may be someday when her being alone will be the thrill, but our terms!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:03 pm

Great update!
You are absolutely correct! No one that you invite into your sex life should be making the rules, he should be willing to follow your stated boundaries or walk away. Your terms, always 👍 He does not call the shots.

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:22 pm

We are meeting this Bull again on Wednesday, wife thinks this is the long time. He wants to role play he and my wife hooking up in the bar while I am with them and then join in as we move to the room.

Strange reading all this again now… wife and I are hoping he will want to role play our boss. Something kinky about that idea to us.

SensualDeviant
Trainable

Unread post by SensualDeviant » Sun Oct 29, 2023 5:43 pm

An honest mistake with a sincere apology can be forgiven. But if someone can't own their mistakes they aren't worth having around. Expectations and boundaries shouldn't be violated.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:24 pm

We know all couples and individuals are different, so some husbands can't handle their wives and other men being alone without them. For us, my wife's sexual experiences are much better if I sleep in our guest room on nights she has friends over. She also stays overnight at the guys' homes while I'm jerking off at our home. I was present when we first started, and my wife was then 28. We soon learned the sex is a lot better for her and her guys if I'm not in the same room. She is now 36 (until Dec. 1).

We had cams installed in our bedroom so I could watch on my iPhone or laptop, but that eventually lost its appeal. At times she doesn't lock the bedroom door and leaves it ajar, I'll watch naked from our dark hallway without them knowing. Most of the time, I'm jerking off in the guest room across the hall, including overnight visits.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Tue Oct 31, 2023 11:09 pm

I countered with maybe you could be a boss. Like he has some sort of authority over her. She is submissive and power exchange is very hot. He agreed.

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:50 am

Des 31 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:24 pm
We know all couples and individuals are different, so some husbands can't handle their wives and other men being alone without them. For us, my wife's sexual experiences are much better if I sleep in our guest room on nights she has friends over. She also stays overnight at the guys' homes while I'm jerking off at our home. I was present when we first started, and my wife was then 28. We soon learned the sex is a lot better for her and her guys if I'm not in the same room. She is now 36 (until Dec. 1).

We had cams installed in our bedroom so I could watch on my iPhone or laptop, but that eventually lost its appeal. At times she doesn't lock the bedroom door and leaves it ajar, I'll watch naked from our dark hallway without them knowing. Most of the time, I'm jerking off in the guest room across the hall, including overnight visits.
I loved them sleeping in our bedroom while I was chastitied on the couch

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:33 pm

Last night was a C 7/10. Last time with this guy. He just isn’t really adding much other than a big D. Too think I was so upset over him wanting alone. Wife was telling me she didn’t really like half of what he was doing.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:25 am

LetsGetItStarted wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:33 pm
Last night was a C 7/10. Last time with this guy. He just isn’t really adding much other than a big D. Too think I was so upset over him wanting alone. Wife was telling me she didn’t really like half of what he was doing.
All that needs to be said to take a guy off of my gal is if she's unhappy with him. Enough said...he's out!!

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:29 am

Yeah.....out!!!!!🤔

Jimbo7giveher
Prepubescent

Unread post by Jimbo7giveher » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:04 pm

hey bud. also in a stag/vixen deal. we have zero tolerence for bull shit. there are plenty of men who want no strings sex and will follow the rules. at the first sign of anything outside exactly what we are looking for, he is ghosted.

two4fun_74
Virgin

Unread post by two4fun_74 » Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:23 am

I was happy for my wife to be alone with a lover. One was happy for me to be involved, some were ok with me watching. Several felt uncomfortable with the husband being present and were worried about A: performing, or B: I'd interfere. I'm no cuckold in the sense I'm submissive, or unable to perform, but I do enjoy the humiliation aspect of another taking my woman and either fucking her like a whore or being romantic and gentle. Both scenarios being rather taboo. Anyway, point being, is if you're secure in your relationship, allowing some alone time between wife and bull should be ok, but it should be your decision, not the bull's... Thats my 2c...

EdwardTheBull
Experienced

Unread post by EdwardTheBull » Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:41 am

Mgcouplemn wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:37 am
I was going to tell you to dump him, if the Bull wants a woman he can go find one. As far as we are concerned is that what is called a bull is just a toy for us to play with. If the toy doesn't work for us we throw it and get a new one.
Worst advice I've ever heard. Just wow. Treat people like people, not toys.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:23 pm

EdwardTheBull wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:41 am
Mgcouplemn wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:37 am
Worst advice I've ever heard. Just wow. Treat people like people, not toys.
Dear Edward
A married couple can afford to treat a bull, as a person, if that bull knows how to respect their marriage and their boundaries. The couple in the marriage are the ones entitled to make their rules, unless they elect to turn those rights over to another party. Until that time the bull is simply an external element, to the couple, who are in the casual three way relationship. If the bull does not suit their needs then he should expect to be dropped, unless other arrangements are made.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:27 am

I don't know exactly what a Stag/vixen is.And I am a total cuckold and sissy girl (little daughter).
He is the head of the family and her new husband.

I think you don't want humiliation and so on. And that you want to be in control of the situation?

I think it's important that both of you (your wife and you) talk to each other - and that she knows about your thoughts or fears. Don't let anything drive a wedge between you. Maybe you also need to speak clearly to him.

greetings little Benita

LetsGetItStarted
Trainable

Unread post by LetsGetItStarted » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:02 am

Update.

After the feeling it had run its course with the 3rd time back in November he reached out to her enthusiastically to get together again soon. They messaged for 6 weeks which I got to read… lots of desire and detailed descriptions of what they want to get into. I started messaging him on Sunday to just check in so we don’t meet up and I havent talked to him.

So we got together with this Bull again last night. It just didn’t do it for me. He is a tall thin twink with a big dick but he is like just making love to her not like fucking her out like he says he is going to do. She likes his dick etc… but doesn’t leave much room for me to get in on it. He like wraps around her so I’d have to crawl on him to get on her. Anyways she wanted to have no control and that didn’t happen at all.

Before he got there I got great head from the wife… rock hard. He got there and she is blowing both of us and rock hard. But when he starts fucking her his crawling around and kissing her doesn’t do it for me. She likes his dick above all and doesn’t really give a fuck about the kissing and touching shit. She likes the mental part of it all which he just doesn’t get

Like afterward he hands her a town to wipe a cum load off of her and I’m like no bro… let’s watch her lick it off her fingers and dry in her while she pours us drink. She paraded around so hot wearing his cum…. He could have cared less. He was spanking her and I handed him a paddle so he wouldn’t hurt his hand and he laughed gave her one smack and put it down.

Everyone we have gotted with this guy it goes soft like that and it makes me soft. Like she is giving him head and I don’t even want to bang her. Now if we are with a guy who is calling her a slut and tugging on her tits and slamming her into the bed me down her throat and just owning it I’m fucking right there.

So… he goes to leave and says hey man… I’m going to say something and you’re going to take it the wrong way and want to punch me but please don’t. “The sell dick pills online and your wife deserves DVP”. He then left.

Wife was like fuck that guy…. It’s not you it’s him… he doesn’t do it for you he is too soft. Made me feel better but still kinda felt angst from it.

She was trying to figure away to keep him around for like a GB and I was like he would fucking trash the energy on the room for a GB. She agreed so know he is in Kik block zone. He only replies to messages months later so we didn’t want us sorting shit out.

So when we were sitting around he started asking us about what music we like, favorite movies, our family dynamics. Having kids, buying houses, driving…. Fuck the list went on and on. It felt like he was trying to see how I had such a hot wife… like M I a sugar daddy or something like that. What a fucking douche…. When he said the pill shit to me it if that ever happens again I’m just going to man it up and be like no bro… you are too fucking pussy beta to fuck with me.