First experience goes all the way

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
xeros03
Prepubescent

First experience goes all the way

Unread post by xeros03 » Fri Apr 21, 2023 12:51 pm

Hello, may I briefly introduce my story.

We are a very young couple, I'm 24 years old while my gf is 23. We have been together for 3 years though we knew each other from before. We are a happy couple, we have nice communication and everything goes just fine most of the time.

Two years ago or so, I started to have this thoughts about my girlfriend being with past boys, or with other men in general. I found out that it turned me on a loooot. However I was pretty jealous and insecure back then. I have worked in those insecurities ever since and although I'm not perfect and have some in some areas I have made huuge progress. I am very different and my values have also changed. I can understand that people have sexual needs outside the relationship and I'm starting to think that it can enrich the experience without making it a big drama.

So, my fetish with cuckold and hotwife stuff started to grow progressively until it became the main of my thoughts when it comes to sex. It was insane how much I would enjoy watching hotwife content or thinking about my gf being in different situations. Eventually, I told my gf about everything. We even took it to bed play more and more often, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. My girlfriend sees it as a normal thing and does not make a big deal out of it though she is not that much into it. She likes when I get so turned on by it and so crazy. She has explained to me many times that she would not have a big problem in doing something like that, playing together (recently we even had a fantasy about doing a MFM threesome for real)... but she does not want me to do it because right now she is insecure about me. That was her main concern. Also she thinks it is unfair and does not want to do ANYTHING that will spoil, ruin or damage our relationship because she does not need sex or anything with anyone else and status quo is fine by her.

That takes us to a few weeks back. She was away for the weekend because she had a reunion with university collegues in a very university and party city. We like to party a lot and we get horny usually when we do it. So, I was also with some friends hanging out at that time in a different city. And I recieve a message 3am: "I have a doubt about that stuff we talk all the time".

We talked about what happens if she does it in real life, im okay with it? do I want to? and that she is right now attracted by another man at the party and would be fine for it ONLY (obviously) if im good with it. We talk about things and I say that the way I see things now it would be ok and that I'm horny as fuck. After a lot more of chatting I'm back at home and she is going to enter a disco in which the boy is in.

[-50 min later]

+ "Hi. I did it. i ate him"
- "Really?"
+ "Yes"
-holy f***

I was insane horny and excited, my heart bumped like crazy all night and I could not believe all those crazy feelings and what I was experiencing.

On a side note, I have to say that I wanted some material like photos, pictures, videos and stuff, everything was little. I kind of wanted to be there but unfortunately i could not get that because she was embarrassed to say anything to him and did not want to record/whatever him without permission.

They continued partying a lot. Eventually she told me that the man had reachead her and told: "what about us tonight, I have managed to get a condom". She told me those things while they happened and I was awake jerking off all the time. So we lost contact a bit because she continued to be partying at the after disco. She was going to sleep in the same house than him because they had a friend in common. She told me that with "...". So that's all the news I got before I went to "sleep". I even made a phone call.

What I did not know at that precise moment is that she was fucking that man.

I'm gonna wank like crazy and I would continue my story, the things I feel and everthing about us on another post.

See you, hope you like it. Comment and tell me about similar experiences and suggestions please. Bybye :D

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Re: First experience goes all the way

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:43 am

Welcum to the Hotwife Husband club xeros03.

Looking forward to the details.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Ijustloveher
Experienced

Unread post by Ijustloveher » Tue Apr 25, 2023 12:54 am

Haha, welcome to the club! Well done both of you! Keep us posted.

tit5atat
Player

Unread post by tit5atat » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:17 pm

Yes, please tell us more about what happened. What did she say and do after?

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Fri Sep 01, 2023 5:02 am

tit5atat wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:17 pm
Yes, please tell us more about what happened. What did she say and do after?
Yes please do tell.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

Sweetdick75
Prepubescent

Unread post by Sweetdick75 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:03 pm

Good to know that you both are in a place where she can feel comfortable is telling you about even her most primal desires. Cudos

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:37 am

When we started HW action, her “rule” was always that her first meeting with a guy would be a no-sex session so she could get to know him

After always violating her own rule she quit pretending after about the fifth guy. LOL

Piercedkandy
Prepubescent

Unread post by Piercedkandy » Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:41 am

Interesting