Stag Play Today

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
SilverStag
OHW Addict

Stag Play Today

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Mar 21, 2023 3:37 pm

I just finished a tryst with a widow that I have known in the Swinging lifestyle for years. She asked my HW, Cecil, if she could borrow me for a few hours. Always gracious, Cecil agreed, and off I went.

She met me at her door in a fishnet dress that had her big nipples protruding through the spaces in the netting. As soon as the door closed, we were locked in a passionate embrace as she led me to her bedroom. More kissing and my hand found its way to her already soaked pussy. I gently massaged her clit while we stood kissing until her knees began to shake and she was grunting in her first orgasm of the session.

As soon as she regained her composure, she dropped to her knees and unfastened my pants, pulling them down along with my underwear. Her mouth locked on my dick and she began a wonderful BJ. She had me hard as a rock in seconds.

I pulled her lingerie off of her and laid her back on the bed to orally return the favor. She came on my tongue twice before I stood to remove the remain clothes and joined her on the bed. She climbed atop me and began dragging her big breasts up and down my body as I shuddered in pleasure. She slid down and again took my hard cock into her mouth, gently licking and sucking on it. I held her head and ran my fingers through her hair until I felt that familiar urge. At that point I held her head more firmly and began to pump in and out of her mouth, groaning. She knew I was close, so she increased her speed, and I released my hold on her head to allow her to express her urge to swallow my cock. It wasn't long before my hips arched off the bed and I pumped volley after volley of hot cum into her mouth and throat. She held my cum in her mouth and smiled at me, making a show of swallowing the load.

We relaxed together for a bit while I caught my breath. As she was stroking my chest she whispered how sweet my cum was, and thanked me for cuming in her mouth. A short time later, I rolled over to her and kissed her, sliding down to address her breasts and hardened nipples once again. While kissing her, I slipped my finger between her outer lips and began to stroke her clit again. I dipped it into her gushing pussy for lubrication and continued. Within about 2 minutes, she was cuming on my fingers. I brought my hand up to lick the fingers that were in her pussy but before I could lick them, she guided them into her own mouth and sucked them clean.

Then she rolled me onto my back and again sucked me to hardness. I asked if she wanted to ride me and she gave me a naughty smile, saying, "May I ?". I nodded and she arose, straddling my hips, taking ahold of my hard dick, she precisely aimed it at her wet pussy and slowly sank down, groaning as she hit bottom. She started to rise and fall on it, working into a nice pace, then began rotating her pelvis on the down stroke, rubbing her clit against the base of my dick. She was staring into my eyes as I grabbed her swinging titties by the nipples and, pinching the ever so gently held them in place against her rocking motion. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as I felt a flood of her juices surrounding my cock. She groaned almost at a scream and shook as her orgasm racked her body, her breath now coming in gasps, she slowly lowered herself onto my chest, the rolled off to my side.

We chatted for a while then I began my digital assault on her clit again. As she began to climb towards her orgasm, I slid first one then two fingers into her pussy , alternating stroking her inside with rubbing her clit. She held onto me tightly as another orgasm hit her, while she held her breath, as if to keep it at bay awhile longer. I whispered in her ear that I wanted her to cum again, and soon renewed my efforts, quickly bringing her to yet another shuddering, gasping cum.

After a short rest, she again sucked me to hardness. I rolled her on to her back and placed my torso between her legs. Instinctively she reached down and guided my cock into her pussy. I began slowly stroking in and out of her while she grabbed the back of my head and started kissing me deeply. She came again with my tongue deep in her mouth, clenching my cock inside of her throbbing pussy. She said 'I feel like I did when I was young!" We both laughed about that comment as I rolled off of her. We lay next to each other, chatting and catching our collective breath.

I told her that it had been over 2 hours and I probably should be getting back to Cecil, and I stood at the foot of the bed, looking at her. She was saying that she was grateful to Cecil...but as I looked at her, her legs slightly apart, her pussy still wet and her big breasts still topped with hard dark pink nipples, I changed my mind and grabbed her ankles, pulling her butt to the edge of the bed. I said "I don't think I'm done with you yet!" I raised her legs and parted them, rubbing the head of my still hard cock on her clit, then sliding it down to the entrance to her pussy and I slowly pushed it all inside of her. She grained again, and I began pumping into her, varying my strokes to each side and upwards and downwards to touch every part of her still flowing wetness. I kept hat up for several minutes as she cooed at feeling the stretching of her lips against my shaft. Finally, nearly spent, I slid out of her, but still holding her ankles, I bent down and gaveher pussy a kiss. She giggled as I rolled her to her side (so she wouldn't fall off the bed), and I climbed up beside her and kissed her. Her soft lips stirred me again and I straddled her head, lowering my cock into her open mouth. She raised her head up to take more of me inside. I bent over into a 69 and tongued her pussy as she sucked me again.

Finally, I was too tired to go on and we called it a day.

She later texted Cecil, thanking her for sending over such a treat.

I hear many of you scoffing, but remember, I had a penile prosthetic implanted a few months ago. Meaning that even after cuming, I stay hard until I purposely deflate it. Obviously, it is worth it!!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Re: Stag Play Today

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:39 am

I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bragging. That is not the case, I merely wish to illustrate the other side of the HW, S/V relationship tetter-totter. Like I said in many posts, I don't consider myself a "Bull", more of an experienced Sexual Enthusiast.

For those of you interested in being in a relationship where you are encouraged to play solo, or along with your wife in a 3 or more some, know that it is a real and fun possibility if you have open communications with your partner and passable skills in the sack.

This morning I was contacted by a former lover, asking if I'm interested in rekindling our playtimes. If you guys wish, I will keep you posted.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:00 pm

To me you don't come across as bragging. Just a nice retelling of part of your life. 😀

FLHD_GottaHottie
Virgin

Unread post by FLHD_GottaHottie » Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:37 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:00 pm
To me you don't come across as bragging. Just a nice retelling of part of your life. 😀
:up:

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:57 am

Thank you both.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:59 pm

Yes, you write well. Please continue reporting your adventures.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

weluvtoodoit
Trainable

Unread post by weluvtoodoit » Sun Apr 02, 2023 5:10 am

You had a great day with a woman that you and your wife know. As I read it, there was not a moment that I thought of it as bragging. Please continue!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Apr 03, 2023 9:33 am

Thanks for the reassurances. I will update you after the next tryst with either of the ladies.

Looks like my HW, Cecil, is going out of town for a week right after Easter, and she has given me the green light to play while she is away.

The former lover I referenced above just messaged me and wants to pick up where we left off. I think Cecil wants to meet with her first to ensure that no agendas have changed between the 3 of us.

I just added a new solo profile on the Kasidie swinger site and have received a couple validations from past (and hopefully continuing) playmates, so I'm looking to find some new additional playmates to vet with Cecil upon her return.

A couple we have met (but never played with) in the LS has invited Cecil and I over for dinner, drinks and play and has asked us to bring along the lady I played with in the first entry of this string. The lady said she would like to go, so now it's a matter of logistics.

I will keep you all posted as things develop.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:14 am

With my hot wife's permission, I responded to an internet ad from a married woman who was looking to help her sexually, because her libido was so much stronger than her husbands (he had encouraged her to start getting some on the side). She and I met and she ended up wanting to make out a bit to see if I was a good kisser. I passed the audition, but she was concerned because I was married, too. She didn't want to have her side man be cheating on his wife. I assured her that my wife was okay with it; but she asked to talk to my wife to make sure I wasn't blowing smoke. I checked with my wife, and she was willing to talk to the woman.

They talked on the phone and my wife assured her I wasn't cheating, and she was okay with me having a side chick. It was all so very civilized! The married lady and I ended up having a five-year relationship, until I retired and moved to Florida.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:02 pm

Yes, by all means keep it civilized and above-board. My HW and I have a policy that we meet new prospective playmates together to get acquainted and further vet them with a second set of eyes. I meet her proposed BF's and she meets my proposed lovers, usually over drinks, so we can all relax and chat. Everyone knowing that there will be no sex play on this first meeting allows each to relax and actually hear what the others are saying. Then, afterwards, the wife and I discuss our impressions of the candidate and make a decision as to whether there will be any future "dates" alone with the person.

If we agree to continue with that person, it is made clear that all exchanges will be over text (with the 3rd person added to the thread) or conference call with all involved parties. I can see and hear her exchanges with her guys, but I seldom weigh in after the first few (just to let him know that I really do pay attention to their exchanges, and vice versa for my wife with my GF's).

We too, require the actual, verifiable, buy-in of the other spouse or significant other. We won't risk ruining our Karma by getting involved with a cheater. Either we all meet together at the outset, or, at a minimum we require the other spouse to send a text and a pic of him/her holding a sign that says "I'm ok with Cecil/SilverStag playing with my husband/wife/girlfriend/boyfriend".

It's a process, and sometimes is a bit ponderous, but it keeps us aware of what each other is doing and with whom. No secrets= happy spouses.

WatchinginNJ
Player

Unread post by WatchinginNJ » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:20 am

SilverStag wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:39 am
I'm sorry if I sound like I'm bragging. That is not the case, I merely wish to illustrate the other side of the HW, S/V relationship tetter-totter. Like I said in many posts, I don't consider myself a "Bull", more of an experienced Sexual Enthusiast.

For those of you interested in being in a relationship where you are encouraged to play solo, or along with your wife in a 3 or more some, know that it is a real and fun possibility if you have open communications with your partner and passable skills in the sack.

This morning I was contacted by a former lover, asking if I'm interested in rekindling our playtimes. If you guys wish, I will keep you posted.
I'm with you brother. The Hotwife dynamic is not binary or simple. Sometimes this site is overwhelmed by the Cuck dynamic, and of course the it's Hotwife focused. But yeah, there is an aspect of it that has another side. Be it 'Bull' or 'Stag'.

There's a lot of us that are not "Bulls". I'll play the part when asked, but for the most part I like to fuck. I like watching people fuck. My life is way more complicated than just being a Dom.

Go for it. I find it interesting. As long as it doesn't become overwhelmed by swinging dicks, I think it's in the rules.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:47 am

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I, for one, like hearing a husband's perspective, especially when both partners are permitted to play. You also write very well, so I enjoyed living vicariously through you :)

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Apr 04, 2023 7:57 am

Thank you, SilverStag. No, you do not sound like you are bragging. You sound like Cecil and you are deeply enjoying your sexual selves, as I believe it should be in a loving relationship.

Besides, it is good to get some extra value out of the prostethesis by sharing its benefits with fortunate other women. A good husband and a good community member!

You are moving into open relationship land but seem to be managing it well with Cecil. It fits many of the ideals voiced by Easton and Hardy in The Ethical Slut -- balancing being caring and considerate -- and honest -- with having pleasure with others outside your marriage. I admire the level of caring and trust you two have built.

You two have done well. I look forward to reading more about your evolving adventures.

Z
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:21 am

So, interim play opportunities have surfaced, albeit not solo play.

We are attending a Swing Club's "Bunny Hunt" party this Saturday night and a couple that we have recently played with (twice) has invited us and one of our single GF's over for a pre-party meet & greet with a couple they think will match up with all 3 of us very nicely. I'm sure there will be some "slap and tickle" at the pre-party and if the stars align, some horizontal play at the Bunny party, but with whom remains to be determined (Cecil abhors the "Puppy Pile" concept, darn it!).

The following week we are attending a large (200+ people have RSVP'ed) Meet & Greet at a vanilla bar, and afterwards attending the Grand Opening of a new Swing Club in the area.

In the meantime, Saturday, before the Pre-party, we are meeting my former lover for lunch to get reacquainted and hopefully clear the ground for me resuming play with her.

Cecil has been texting with a couple of guys we have already met and cleared in preparation to their return visits to our city and possible play dates for Cecil.

Whew! We better take our vitamins....

edwardbare
Trainable

Unread post by edwardbare » Fri Apr 07, 2023 9:51 am

Speaking of “The Ethical Slut,” did anyone else notice the letter to the editor of last week’s New Yorker recommending the book and that way of life? Recognition of ethical nonmonagamy is leaking into the mass media more and more.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Apr 07, 2023 2:42 pm

Well....there goes the neighborhood.....lol

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:55 am

So, while the pre party gathering was fun, it didn't go beyond a little lsap and tickle (the one other husband was a real downer, all he talked about all n ight was his troubles (work, medical, etc). He dampened teh dynamic. So once we wereatthe party we were stuck being mentors to teh 2 couples who had never been to a LS party before. The only play was the husband of teh couple who invited us took his wife and teh other wife away from teh table. Aftyer about 15 min our single GF and I went to look for them (and hopefully get a bit frisky ourselves, when we found teh wife of teh couple who invited us sitting alone in a room where BDSM play was goiing on (and I knew from a previous exposure to it, it isn't her thing). I asked where her husband and the other wife were and she pointed to a room with a closed door. I sensed that things weren't right for her and I asked if she was ok with her husband and the other woman playing alone, and while her voice said yes, I sensed a bit of hurt feelings about being abandoned. As the 3 of us were gathering up to go back to our table in the bar, her husband and the other woman came out of the room grinning and adjusting their clothes. By that time Cecil was tired (especially tired of the "downer" husband's conversation) so we decided to call it "over" and left. I plan on meeting with the husband involved just to ensure he understands that it is bad form to abandon your wife in a club setting.

Cecil and I met with my former lover and things went very well. We all talked and laughed and had some food and drink. That cleared the way between Cecil and her for my resumption of play with her. She called me yesterday and she wanted to set up some playtime, but our calendars aren't synching up, so we are on hold a while longer.

In the mean time, packing for our trip to Hedo in a couple weeks.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:30 am

Last night we had2 LS events to attend. The first was an organized meet and greet at a bar in a local hotel. Following that we attended the grand opening of a new swingers' club here in town.

The meet and greet, while in a vanilla setting, was far from vanilla as there were about 200 people present and the ladies' attire was on-point. Lots of sexy outfits that were just this side of illegal in public. We met some new people and renewed acquaintances with a number of couples we know. We both got in lots of sexy hugs, a few stolen kisses and gropes over the course of about 2 hours. We found that many in attendance were also attending the club opening, so after a couple hours we said our farewells and headed to the club.

The club was a very large and well-appointed home in an exclusive area of town (most would call it a mansion). We quickly reconnected with a couple we had recently played with as we explored the space and what it offered to attendees. It wasn't long before I found myself alone with the wife of the couple and Cecil with her husband. Cecil and I had discussed on our way to the event, that if either of us found someone we wanted to play with separate from the other, that we would merely inform each other of our intent to go play. While I was involved in a deep and sexy kissing session with this minx, Cecil tapped me on the shoulder and said that she and the woman's husband were going to find a playroom. I looked at the woman and asked if shew was ok with that and she sighed and said yes and reengaged in our deep kissing. A short while later, after devouring her lips and neck, I asked if she too, would like to take our play to somewhere more private. Getting the nod, I took her by the hand and led her to an unoccupied bedroom. She asked if we should leave the door open (inviting people to watch and perhaps play on the other bed or close it. I said "What is your pleasure?". She wasn't sure she was sufficiently far enough along in her swinger's journey, to be watched or share a space, so we closed the door and began ripping each other's clothes off. I helped her remove my shirt and her lace dress, along with her sexy bra and as I worked her little black panties down her legs, I told her we would be leaving the black, thigh high boots she was wearing on for this play session. She seemed pleased to be so naughty and she sighed as I lay her back onto the bed. I quickly grabbed a pillow and put in on the floor by the edge of the bed and knelt down to begin gently kissing and licking her shaved pussy. She cooed and moaned as I moved my lips and tongue in various patterns and pressures while I reached up and fondled her breasts. She orgasmed twice before I stood and removed my trousers while she remained on her back on the bed, and she remarked with pleasure when she saw I had gone commando that night. I walked to the opposite side of the bed and she moved so that her head was hanging off the side where I straddled her head, dropping my hard cock into her mouth. She grabbed the back of my legs and began pulling me into and out of her mouth, helping me as I fucked her face. I reached down and began fingering her pussy, eliciting moans in her throat that resonated up and through my cock that was still deep into her mouth. While I would have loved to finish that way, the height of teh bed was causing me to squat in an uncomfortable manner, and not being 30, I knew that if I didn't move soon, my back would lock up. I reluctantly pulled my cock out of her mouth and moved back to the original side of the bed, while she swung her body around and readied for doggy style. She is very tight (having had no children and only her husband and a few others before) so it took some effort to get fully inside of her. She was moaning and urging me to hurry up and enter her. Once I was fully in and her juices bathed us both, I began to slowly work myself in and out of her. She grasped the sheets in her fists and pushed back, meeting my every thrust. She urged me faster and harder so ,, being a gentleman, I obliged, pounding her as she cried out that she was cumming. She wanted me to cum inside her, but that wasn't to be. It was late and I was growing tired, so with a final push I sent her fully onto her stomach. I rolled off of her, satisfied that we had both enjoyed our little tryst and as we lay chatting, cooling off and awaiting our breathing to return to normal, I asked her if she might be interested in meeting me alone (with both her husband's and Cecil's permission) occasionally for some more relaxed and lengthy play. She thought for a moment and said "I think I can do that".

We dressed and rejoined the others in the lounge. Cecil had that "just fucked" glow about her so I knew she and the other hubby has enjoyed a spirited session as well. Cecil joked about needing a towel to clean up all of his cum that he had deposited on her pussy and stomach (I guess he is quite the prolific cummer).

All in all a great night! I can't wait to see what new adventures await Cecil and I as we head to Hedo next weekend.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:46 am

Latest update:

The widowed woman that I mentioned at the start of this thread has put up a single woman profile on a swinger dating site that we use. The problem s that she only had a couple "vanilla" face pics to post and she was being asked for something a bit more revealing. She has seen Cecil's pics (many posted here in the Hotties section) and wanted some similar ones for her profile. We set up a boudoir shoot for her (I am a fair armature photographer).

If there is any interest, I will recount the evening we spent "taking naughty pic".

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:51 am

Sounds fun. I'd love to hear if you kept the boudoir session strictly professional, or if some mischief also occurred :)

And, since you are an amateur photographer, any pose suggestions that you think translate well into sexy pics?

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:29 pm

I think that it is important that the model be very comfortable, or the pics will show her apprehension. It is also important to know what areas she has issue with (everyone has certain parts of their body that they aren't happy with), as well as poses to minimize areas of "issue". I was happy that Cecil was there to help out with not only handling some extra lighting, but also assist our lady friend with her wardrobe and helping me to disguise /mitigate some issue areas. Remember that this lady is a mature woman with all the impacts that life has had on her (and all of us for that matter). She isn't a model but is a wonderful and giving lady who happens to have a very naughty streak in her.

Some of the standard posing techniques are in play. I.E. a pose that moves the eye through the entire frame is best, including allowing appropriate empty space to enhance the composition. The rule of thirds as well as posing her diagonally in the frame, adds a dynamic element. I suggest looking at professional erotic photos (the classy ones, not the explicit ones) and look for the poses, the lighting and take those into your own photos.

Clothing, props and such were planned out ahead of time. I had my ideas of poses for her. I also had her think about what poses and outfits she wanted to include in the session along with props (faux fur throw, necklaces, hats, etc).

Yes, there was a naughty component to the session. To begin with, I rented a hotel suite for both the space (a hotel room is sterile as far as there being no personal identifying items that might provide too much location information...keeping her safe). The room I chose had some great furniture that added too the possibilities for posing (it had a huge bedroom with a bench at the foot of the bed, as well as a chaise lounge by the picture window, and a living room with sectional couches near more big picture windows overlooking the city lights. So it was a great location.

But we had planned that after the photo session, Cecil would take some of our equipment and props home and the lady and I would stay at the room and have a play session (why waste a $300 a night suite, right?).

Cecil and I arrived first and set up the lights and tripods as we started to plan out what poses we would plan out in which parts of the room. Our friend arrived and laid out her outfits and props. We decided to begin with her clothed in a specific part of the room, moving through her outfits becoming more risqué' as the session progressed, ending up with the nude pics.

It was work, and required concentration that sort of took away from the sexiness. I think that was good because I was concentrating on the photos and the lighting with Cecil helping arrange her pose, clothing and lighting. I took into consideration their suggestions, but knowing as a man, what the guys she was trying to appeal to, would find sexy and interesting. At one point, our friend was laying on the bed in a body stocking and heels. Cecil suggested that she raise her legs up and cross her ankles as Ii photographed looking down from her head towards her feet. I clicked off a couple pics and Cecil said "Wait!" I stood camera in hand as Cecil ran her fingers into the neckline of the body stocking and pulled it down, tucking it under the lady's huge boobs. "Ok, now take more!" Cecil ordered. After I grabbed a couple shots I told the lady to reach up and grab one nipple and pinch and pull it up. She giggled but did it and I took some very hot shots of that. Interestingly, her nipples remained stiff the remainder of the shoot.

When it came time for the nude shots, the lady kind of hesitated. I was surprised as we had all seen each other nude frequently. I asked her why she felt shy, and she said..."Well, this is the first time where I'm the only one naked!". We all had a laugh, we offered her another drink (Cecil and she had been sipping cocktails since we began). We started doing the nudes on the bed, various poses that showed that she was naked, but nothing too explicit. We did some with everything in order first then we went through the messed up hair (bed head) to be suggestive of how she looks after a hot sex session. She was starting to get excited and was suggesting sexier poses and showing more skin. It was fun and she was feeling it.

After we ran through all of the planned poses and outfits, locations and lighting options. It was starting to get late (we had been shooting for over 3 hours). Cecil needed to get home to care for our dogs, so we packed up and I helped Cecil load the hear into the car and sent er on her way, with Cecil telling me, "Have Fun!!" with a big grin.

I went back up o the room, and as I entered, she fell into my arms, kissing me deeply and growling "You have me so worked up!". After making out and caressing each other's body, I told her I needed to shower (the phot session was real work, and I had been sweating). As I emerged from teh shower, she was on the bed, nude. I walked up and she immediately started sucking my cock (she LOVES to give head), moaning as she deepthroated me over and over, stopping now and then to lick and suck my balls. I rolled onto the bed and told her to mount me (she also loves cowgirl as her clit rubs against my abdomen), she grinned, climbed on and proceeded to ride me to two huge orgasms.

I moved her over to the chaise lounge by the picture window and had her get down on her knees and resume sucking my cock in front of the window, telling her how everyone in the area can see her enjoying having my cock in her mouth. She was moaning at the thought of being seen. I then placed her on her hands and knees on the chaise and I entered her from behind, pounding away until I was out of breath. We took a brief break for a drink then I tossed her back on the bed. She scrambled around until she was between my legs and was once again sucking me. She kept it up until I felt that familiar twinge, knowing I wouldn't hold out much longer, I announced to her that I was about to cum (knowing that while she loves giving head, she dislikes cum in her mouth), she doubled down and buried my cock deep into her mouth while I spurted stream after stream into her mouth. I hadn't cum that hard in months. The fact that she wanted to please me to the point that she would take my full load into her mouth was amazing.

I looked at the clock and we had been at it for over an hour.

We were both exhausted, so we showered, kissed more and packed up the rest of our stuff and left. Neither of us could spend the night and Cecil and I have an agreement about no sleepovers with playmates.

I worked on editing her pics for a week before I sent her the results. I had taken over 150 pics and edited them down to about 35 finished photos. Knowing how people (women in particular) are very critical of their own pictures, I expected a "Thanks, but No" result. I was surprised that she loved all of them....could have knocked me over with a feather.

I will see if I can add a few examples to this thread (with her permission, having blanked out her face enough to avoid recognition)

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:29 pm

Sory, I can't add pics on this thread. I'll try in the Hotties section....

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Fri Jul 21, 2023 1:13 pm

My wife had always said that she would be too jealous for me to have sex with another woman. However, when her sister expressed interest in our sharing my wife suggested she started with me. Unfortunately she never took her up on it.

My wife also heard from someone, who was probably trying to cause fiction, about a relationship I had earlier and she said she would have liked to have seen us as it seemed so intense. I’ve just accepted that I don’t understand women.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:45 pm

The minute you think you understand women....you're wrong....lol

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:46 pm

Sorry about the pics....she said ok to posting some, so I did, but she soon changed her mind and I had to take them down.