Stag Play Today

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
silky nylons
Player

Re: Stag Play Today

Unread post by silky nylons » Wed Dec 20, 2023 2:03 am

Yes Yes Yes!!!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Dec 27, 2023 11:51 am

Cecil and I had been in touch with the couple I played with in my Oct 9 posting. We have socialized with them a few times (as I noted previously, they are new to ENM and have few people who they can share with/ask questions of. After "A" chatted with Cecil about tour tryst, both were satisfied that it was a win-win all the way around. Cecil asked "A" if she is ready to share her Hubby with Cecil yet, and "A" agreed that she trusts Cecil and wants her husband to have as much fun as she was having with me. To that end, "A" insisted that Cecil have a 3soem with her husband and I before "A" would repeat our initial play session (she didn't want to come off as greedy). Cecil, as her usual, said that she doesn't care for 3 somes and "A" said she trusts Cecil enough to let her have a go with her husband alone if that is what Cecil wants.

Unfortunately, as mentioned before, Cecil is both recovering from knee replacement, and it is her busy season at work, so she didn't think that she would be playing with "A"'s husband before the first of the year. "A"'s husband contacted me and confessed that "A" is anxious to play with me and he again soon, and if Cecil is ok with "missing her turn", they would like to arrange another tryst with me.

Cecil agreed that I was free to play with them again, which I happily related to "A" and her husband. A plan was set in motion for them to find a nice hotel room and we would repeat our previous adventure. I tried to impress on "A"'s husband that this time I wanted "A" to take more control of what she wants and for her to use her voice to direct us a bit. He said she agreed and since we have been together before, she wouldn't be so shy.

I met them at their hotel (they had scored a very nice junior suite) and Hubby met me in the lobby, saying that "A" would text him when she was "ready" for us. We chatted for about 15 minutes when he got the text for us to go upstairs.

Upon arriving in their room, I was taken aback by "a"'s attire. She is a very conservative woman (her husband often complains that she dresses so very plainly), yet, standing before me was a vision of sexiness. She was wearing a black knit dress that consisted of a knit choker around her neck, that flowed into a "bib" down her chest, barely covering her nipples, allowing the swell of the sides of her boobs to peek out. This flowed into a connected miniskirt that barely cover the cheeks of her tiny ass. Her back was completely exposed as were the sides of her torso. She wore black high heels and dangling, sparkling earrings.

I walked to her, and she reached out and draped her arms around my neck, tilting her head up to reach my lips for a first "welcome" kiss. It was brief but charged. Without letting her go, I ran my hands down and across her back while kissing her deeply. Her tongue immediately sought out mine as we moved tighter together, my hand roaming down until I felt the crack of her sweet ass. No panties at all.... I alternated touching ber back, ass and breasts while we continued our kiss. Her husband said, "Wait! Are we starting already??", she waved him off and continued our passionate kiss as I reached to the hem of her dress in the front and lifting it only a fraction of an inch, exposed her freshly shave pussy. As I gently caressed her pussy, she moaned into my mouth and pushed her mound more firmly into my hand.

Her husband sat down on the couch, and we followed, sitting her between he and I. She began a tongue dance with her husband as he rubbed her pussy. Not to be left out, I snaked my hand into the bodice of her dress and began to caress and pull on her rapidly hardening nipples. After a short time, she turned towards me and I took over where her husband left off, rubbing her pussy while deeply kissing her, and he took over the nipple play, pulling her dress aside and sucking on her nipples as she continued to groan. We traded off several times before she asked us to undress. I helped her pull her dress off over her head and she stood before us naked, her soft brown skin glowing in the dim light, still in her heels as she walked to the bed.

She lay down in the center of the bed with her husband on one side and me on the other. He and I began to caress her from head to toe, teasing her nipples and gently gliding our fingers over her clit which had begun to peek out from her outer lips. Soon she rolled over onto her stomach and her husband produced some massage oil. He was gently rubbing her back and shoulders while I worked her ass and legs. Subtly her legs began to spread further apart as my rubbing moved to her inner thighs, and soon, to the crack of her ass. Getting no objection, I continued rubbing between her ass cheeks, gently gliding my fingers over her puckered hole.

Soon she rolled to her back and whispered to her husband, "Lick my ass, Darling" He rolled between her legs and soon had buried his face into her, his nose in her pussy as he gently tongued her ass. I moved up and kissed her deeply, pulling on her nipples as she moaned. After a time, her husband surfaced and while I couldn't see his hand, the motions and position led me to understand that he had slid his finger into her ass and was gently stroking in and out. I moved to suck on her nipples while I slid my finger to the opening of her pussy. He was stroking her ass while I stroked her pussy, sometimes in tandem, other times out of synch. Her moans increased in intensity until she gasped and shuddered through her first orgasm.

Shall I continue?

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:20 am

Yes please.

anneshubby2
Trainable

Unread post by anneshubby2 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:59 am

Definitely deserve a High 5. Please keep sharing.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:05 pm

as promised (sorry for the delay, but life sometimes throws you sideways for a bit).
Continuing:
After we both fingered her to a small orgasm, she looked at me and said "I want you inside me" while pulling me around in between her legs. It was an odd angle and we had difficulty making it work, but I finally entered her hot, wet pussy and felt her relax as I slid into her. She closed her eyes and rotated her hips up to meet my thrusts. About that time, I realized that I wasn't "suited up". I slid out of her and confessed that in the heat of the moment, I had not put on a condom. I felt terribly guilty, and I apologized to her. She smiled and said, "It's ok, I don't like them anyway.". I remembered when we started our adventures, that it was his preference that I wear a condom and I didn't want to ruin it by ignoring his wishes, so I climbed out of the bed to find and put one on. While I did that he slid into her and began to pump her missionary, and both were thoroughly enjoying themselves, so when I got back onto teh bed (with my willy wrapped) I began to kiss her and suck on her nipples as he pumped her pussy. He was very excited about how things were going and suddenly came inside of her. I know he was embarrassed about coming so quickly, but I completely understand how exciting it can be seeing your wife being pleasured and seeing her actively engaging in the play. Once he climbed off her, she looked at me and said "Doggy?" She got on her hands and knees and presented her freshly filled pussy to me. I moved to stand at the edge of the bed and she reached between her legs and guided me into her opening. We fucked like that for a long time, until I could feel my legs beginning to cramp (I hate it when that happens). I lay back on the bed and pulled off the condom and asked if she would be so kind as to suck my cock. She smiled broadly and began sucking my hardon, alternating between licking the head and shaft and sucking it deeply into her mouth.

She was enthusiastically blowing me when I began to get too far into my own head, and I sensed that I was not going to cum this night, I complimented heron her skill and told her I wanted her to take a break. I told her that she had worn me out, which made her smile again.

The 3 of us laid in the bed chatting and touching for a while. I realized that it was getting late and although they had planned to spend the night in the suite, she did have to work in the morning. I dressed and kissed her deeply before I left.

Her husband and I will meet for lunch next week to discuss how their debriefing went.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Thu Jan 11, 2024 3:18 pm

Plans are underway for a tryst for Cecil and I this coming (cuming??) Sunday with the couple we played with earlier in this thread. They wanted a replay of our last session together, but the other woman has asked me to bring along some restraints as she wants to push her envelope a bit further this time.

Then the next week, on the 30th the GF I played with in August 11 post asked me to pay her a visit for some playtime (It is so cool that she had lunch with Cecil a couple days ago, and aske Cecil if she could "borrow" me soon).

Cecil and I have been invited t a dinner/play party with 3 other lifestyle couples the first week of February.

Not to be out done, Cecil is in the planning stages of another HW adventure with her long term guy before her second knee surgery in mid February.

Exciting times! I will fill you in on the details as they take place. Stay horny!

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:26 am

Amazing adventures and an even more amazing calendar of future events! Great to hear about these and see how well the lifestyle is working for you guys. I’m nominating SS & Cecil for lifestyle ambassadors of the century. 🥇🏆🎖️

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:08 pm

Thanks for your kind words, dr-zeus.

Update: Cecil and the female half of the couple we were supposed to play with this past Suday both have come down with miserable colds, so the tryst will be rescheduled (a shame since the lady and i have already swapped photos of her new lingerie, and my new "man-gerie- the ladies always dress up sexy for we guys , so I decided to up the ante with a pair of see through boxer briefs).

I really think we guys need to up our game and make ourselves as attractive as possible to the ladies, including dressing (or undressing) to spike their desire for us. Fair is fair, am I right? The toughest part of that is avoiding the comical (really?? A baby elephant trunk thong for guys??) or "too gay" outfits (it's hard for a straight guy to pull off neon mesh pajama pants) that seem to be in greatest abundance on the online stores.

I'm still on with our GF on the 30th though and just booked my waxing for the 28th so I will be smooth in her mouth and sliding down her throat.

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:31 pm

SilverStag wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:08 pm
Thanks for your kind words, dr-zeus.

Update: Cecil and the female half of the couple we were supposed to play with this past Suday both have come down with miserable colds, so the tryst will be rescheduled (a shame since the lady and i have already swapped photos of her new lingerie, and my new "man-gerie- the ladies always dress up sexy for we guys , so I decided to up the ante with a pair of see through boxer briefs).

I really think we guys need to up our game and make ourselves as attractive as possible to the ladies, including dressing (or undressing) to spike their desire for us. Fair is fair, am I right? The toughest part of that is avoiding the comical (really?? A baby elephant trunk thong for guys??) or "too gay" outfits (it's hard for a straight guy to pull off neon mesh pajama pants) that seem to be in greatest abundance on the online stores.

I'm still on with our GF on the 30th though and just booked my waxing for the 28th so I will be smooth in her mouth and sliding down her throat.
Agreed we need to put in the effort both dressing and overall physical appearance. Funny you can really tell that guys are visual just looking at lingerie and women’s clothing but the ladies really go for general appearance. I think cologne is even more important for my wife. She definitely likes tripping multiple senses rather than just an outfit especially as you mentioned mesh pajama pants or a banana hammock!

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:08 pm

I agree, but lately I have found many women who are very reactive to cologne (and not in a good way). Too many guys slather it on until it is overpowering. If I wear any at all, I put just a small amount in the areas that she will be visiting only if we are becoming intimate (a little on the side on my neck, inside of my wrists and around my navel. If she has her nose in those spots, it's already on! lol

I always dress appropriately for both my age and the occasion. I like to present a polished and confident image, but men's underwear is either utilitarian or flamboyant, it seems (and in my experience, going commando is a risky choice...greatly appreciated or too preconceived in action). The ladies I play with enjoy "unwrapping" me as much as I do them. It is a slow sensual journey of discovery, and when I'm able to introduce a surprise to them in the process (like when I find their new matching bra and thong set as I undress them) they seem to really enjoy the fact that I have put thought and effort into their experience.

Set yourself up for success and a return invitation, do nothing that requires an apology.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:04 am

Good stuff SilverStag...thank you for sharing. Your schedule sounds very sexy. Man-gerie is a great idea. As for a smooth manhood...I concur. Seems like woman love a smooth man as much as a man loves a smooth woman.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:38 am

No one likes hair in their mouth, and the bonus for us guys, once you clear away the brush, the trunk looks bigger....lol

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:20 am

Sorry for the interruption in the stories, I had some internet connection issues. Got them fixed now. I'll update everyone if there is any interest.

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:34 am

Interested indeed.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:57 am

Yes, please continue.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:33 am

Well, it seems my internet connection gremlins may be fixed. I will update my adventure in the next few days.