Wife at seminar or conference?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
AwkwardCouple
Trainable

Re: Wife at seminar or conference?

Unread post by AwkwardCouple » Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:29 pm

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:30 pm
My wife L is going away to a business conference next week for 3 nights. While we aren't technically "in" the LS yet, we are heading that way and she knows she has permission to play if she wants. She does want to play with other men, she is still shy and unsure of her sexuality. I will be secretly slipping a box of condoms into her suitcase before she leaves, I think it will be hot when she finds them.
How was her conference

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:27 am

dr_zeus wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:29 pm
The frustration of so many guys just flaking out or acting like we are doing them a favor really makes you want to just give up but the wind is back in our sails right now.
It is such an odd thing about guy’s flaking out. From reading through these boars it is so common. I wonder are a lot of these guys married and just get scared when the time comes to meet.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:02 pm

AwkwardCouple wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:29 pm
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
My wife L is going away to a business conference next week for 3 nights. While we aren't technically "in" the LS yet, we are heading that way and she knows she has permission to play if she wants. She does want to play with other men, she is still shy and unsure of her sexuality. I will be secretly slipping a box of condoms into her suitcase before she leaves, I think it will be hot when she finds them.
How was her conference
Hey, thanks for thinking about us an following up. The conference went well, nothing happened with other guys. Funny story, I ended up telling her about the condoms before she went. The night before she asked me "What would you do if you found condoms in my suitcase after I came back?" So I told her to open her suitcase, she nearly died laughing when she found them. She really enjoyed the fact we can "read each others minds."

We had a hot conversation over text message her first night, she was horny and telling me how hot she would find it fucking other men and being their slut. Then coming home and telling me the details while I ate her pussy. She then told me she has taken her vibrator and wanted to name it, we settled on David. L proceeded to tell me about how David was making her cum and how much she enjoyed him.

Progress? Maybe.

MakeMikaWet
Prepubescent

Unread post by MakeMikaWet » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:11 pm

We haven't read through the whole thread yet but will, this is one of our top post-Covid plans, to meet in Vegas where there is some IT or other convention, pretend to be employees of the US and Japan branches, and while dressed professionally but provacatively, she draws attention to hereself that leads to an encounter in front of me.

ObtuseAlligator
Virgin

Unread post by ObtuseAlligator » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:20 am

My wife is headed to a corporate center for a multi-day training later in the year. I’d like to give her a conference pass, but playing with co-workers seems like a bad idea. Which is too bad; lots of hot guys in her company I know she’d love to fuck.
-A rather obtuse alligator

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:53 am

ObtuseAlligator wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 5:20 am
My wife is headed to a corporate center for a multi-day training later in the year. I’d like to give her a conference pass, but playing with co-workers seems like a bad idea. Which is too bad; lots of hot guys in her company I know she’d love to fuck.
My wife played at conferences for 15 years. I miss those days. She is retired now, she still plays but not at conferences. She does still get invited to them.

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:10 am

MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
Fri Jun 09, 2023 2:02 pm
AwkwardCouple wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:29 pm
MonaLisaOverdrive wrote:
How was her conference
Hey, thanks for thinking about us an following up. The conference went well, nothing happened with other guys. Funny story, I ended up telling her about the condoms before she went. The night before she asked me "What would you do if you found condoms in my suitcase after I came back?" So I told her to open her suitcase, she nearly died laughing when she found them. She really enjoyed the fact we can "read each others minds."

We had a hot conversation over text message her first night, she was horny and telling me how hot she would find it fucking other men and being their slut. Then coming home and telling me the details while I ate her pussy. She then told me she has taken her vibrator and wanted to name it, we settled on David. L proceeded to tell me about how David was making her cum and how much she enjoyed him.

Progress? Maybe.
What you recounted here definitely is progress.
Your wife talking about it is progress.
Giving the vibrator a name, why David is this someone she knows?, is progress.
Laughing at the condom thing is progress.
Her telling about how David is making here cum is progress.
Her openness is progress.
What she is doing by playing into this idea is more than 90% of husbands could ever hope for.
Enjoy the ride, and perhaps one day at the right conference, at the right moment, the right man will seduce your wife right out of her panties and into his bed.
Will you be ready?
Thanks for sharing and Good Luck.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:05 pm

mundyman wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:10 am
What you recounted here definitely is progress.
Your wife talking about it is progress.
Giving the vibrator a name, why David is this someone she knows?, is progress.
Laughing at the condom thing is progress.
Her telling about how David is making here cum is progress.
Her openness is progress.
What she is doing by playing into this idea is more than 90% of husbands could ever hope for.
Enjoy the ride, and perhaps one day at the right conference, at the right moment, the right man will seduce your wife right out of her panties and into his bed.
Will you be ready?
Thanks for sharing and Good Luck.
David was just a random name we came up with. Initially she called her vibrator Michael, then after a brief moment decided against it as it reminded her of an ex-colleague of mine that she doesn't like. I don't particularly like either.

Will I be ready? That's an interesting question, I feel as though I am but who really knows until the moment presents itself? Either way I have decided that I'll not hold back my consent (if it's asked for) no matter how I feel in the moment. We've had too many conversations now (both in and out of the bedroom) that me getting cold feet right when L is about to take the final step that it just wouldn't be fair, I want her to have to opportunity to experience the fun she didn't get before we were married. So I will sort my feelings out later and let her enjoy herself.

Bobs52
Experienced

Unread post by Bobs52 » Sat Oct 14, 2023 3:06 pm

So I had posted earlier that my wife had to attend an out of town conference for a non-profit she is involved with. I thought it was September but it turns out it is this weekend, and in fact I’m there now with her. We are spending the weekend together and I split Monday and she stays for the conference. My wife has had one hotwife experience, but I fear that she is done with it. Still, she is a great sport about role play and stoking the fantasy with me.

As she was packing this week, she had me come into the room and help her pick out dresses she planned to wear to dinners for 3 nights Fri - Sun. She sweetened the pot by telling me she was willing to go without panties each night. Of course I chose the shortest dresses she had. Tonight’s is so short, I gotta believe some lucky man is going to get a peek at her beautiful bare pussy😍! At a minimum the valets who open the door for her as she exits the Uber have a chance.

She also packed two pair of panties printed with messages on the crotch that I bought for her that I assume she is going to tell me before I leave on Monday that she will wear after I leave. One says “It’s not Cheating if my Husband has a Small Penis” (yeah, admittedly I’m into some mild SPH). The other says “Happily Married…Happily Fucking Other Men”

She is also wearing to bed each night a night gown I had custom made for her that has the 3 figures holding hands…Cuckold with horns with a small dick on one end…hotwife in the middle…and guy with a huge cock on the other end. The custom inscription I ordered says “My Husband Wants Me to Enjoy Men with Bigger Cocks Than His”

Regardless of whether or not she acts on it again as I wrote above, she’s a really good sport!

OldBoyToy
Virgin

Unread post by OldBoyToy » Tue Oct 24, 2023 7:56 am

My wife has a conference she attends every September. It is for 4 days and she has sexy outfits for nighttime. During the day she makes sure to wear skirts/dresses with hose, which is unusual now. She gets plenty of attention even at age 71.

Hotforyourwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hotforyourwife » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:26 pm

Live in Reno NV, would love to meet a wife or couple in town for seminar or vacation. Retired engineer, 70s, widowed in August '23.

Cubemex
Trainable

Unread post by Cubemex » Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:11 pm

These adventures all sound so interesting. I was wondering what type of seminars would be the most productive (industry or hobby). Also rather than attend the seminar or conference, do any of you think that having my wife go to the hotel bar or restaurant on the nights of a conference would work just as well as going to the conference itself?

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:33 am

Cubemex wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 10:11 pm
These adventures all sound so interesting. I was wondering what type of seminars would be the most productive (industry or hobby). Also rather than attend the seminar or conference, do any of you think that having my wife go to the hotel bar or restaurant on the nights of a conference would work just as well as going to the conference itself?
If the wife is interested you can search for conferences and events happening in the city. No need to actually be attending heck you could try out the airport hotel bars for travelers too.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:12 pm

Lisa was involved in finances and Gov so that was the type of conferences she would attend. After the sessions they would hit the bars and it's not hard to find a good looking stud to take to your room at a conference! So find a conference near by and check it out you would have a blast. Lisa has been at hotels with business men that have been stranded by snow storms and man did I get some hot phone calls. I loved it. The first time she ever picked up a guy was a snowed in situation. So hotel bars full of conference goers is easy pick-ins'. Just dress sexy walk in like you own the place and enjoy the ride.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:52 pm

Wife is in medical and is required to attend things like seminars for continuing training, years ago she went to her first one alone. She called me every night and told me about the guys hitting on her, I told her to go for it, but she wouldn't because we have aleways been together when sex was involved whether we were swinging or she was fucking someone while I watched. After that one I always went with her to them, they are the best place to pick up guys to fuck her while I watch and jerk-off.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

Blackjack4724
Player

Unread post by Blackjack4724 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:02 am

I had a conference in Fort Worth Texas this past summer. I had never been there before but stayed near the convention center downtown. My whole department had to go as it was the roll out of new software for our accounting department. My husband didn’t go but there were 8 of us total that went. All the people in our accounting department are ladies. We are all married with the exception of one younger girl in her late 20’s that started about a year ago.

There is an area in Ft.Worth called the Stockyards. A really cool area with shops, restaurants, bars, etc that we found and frequented three of the nights we were there. The last night it was just me and our younger girl. After a few drinks that night she had confided in me how promiscuous she had been in college sexually. Since she shared so much with me I shared a bit with her about my lifestyle. She was fascinated and admitted that she would like to get into that type of relationship with her current boyfriend.

As we continued to share stories I was definitely getting very horny and asked her if she would be willing to look for a guy or guys that might be interested in a one night of fun with us. She said sure but it had to be kept between us two. I agreed and told her that no one at work knows about my lifestyle and would prefer to keep it that way. She agreed and said the same for her.

The bar we were in didn’t seem to have anyone that struck our fancy so we walked across the street to another place that was definitely a lot busier. They had a live band and we weren’t there long before we were getting asked to dance by several men. She and I decided to focus on two guys that were there together and were very cute dressed in their Wrangler jeans, boots and cowboy hats. It didn’t take us long to be sitting at their booth having drinks and getting to know each other. After a few more drinks and rounds on the dance floor, the guys were getting very familiar with us even to the point of them running their hands up underneath our skirts while slow dancing feeling our asses up.

We finally decided things were going well enough that we invited them up to my room back at the hotel. I had drove and the guy I was with asked to ride with me. So my co-worker rode with the guy she was with as he followed us back to our hotel. As I found out later on the drive back my co-worker gf gave her guy a blow job in his truck as we drive back to the hotel.

Since the eight of us from work went together we all had a block of rooms all on the same floor as the hotel so we told the guys we wanted to go up first to make sure that no one else from my work group was up or saw us coming back with two men. We gave the guys my room number and told them I’d shoot them a text when we thought the coast was clear. I left my door cracked so they didn’t have to knock. I told them to just come on in when they got there.

My co-worker gf asked if we wanted to all be in the same room or if I wanted her to take her guy back to her room. I suggested if she was ok with it that all four of us stay in the same room and that we could both fuck the guys and trade off if they were into it. The room had two queen beds so I thought at least we could all watch one another even if the guys weren’t into switching partners.

As the guys came in we told them we had to be a bit quiet since my room a-joined another co-workers rooms with just a locked door separating the two rooms. But the guys picked up on what we had planned right away and we paired up with them fairly quickly. My co-worker gf was the first to pull her guys cock out and start sucking him while me and my guy were semi making out and watching them at the same time. He reached up under my skirt and pulled my thong off and began to finger me as we watched my co-worker devour her guys cock.

My guy pushed me back on the bed and began to eat my pussy. I was already so wet from him vigorously fingering me where he almost made me cum but stopped just shy of doing so. Since I was close to cumming already it didn’t take long till he got me off good and kept eating my soaked pussy. At that point I was ready for a cock in me. I pushed his head away and told him to take his pants off. As he was doing that I looked over and my co-worker was already in doggy position getting pounded hard from behind. I locked eyes with him momentarily and gave him a look and licked my lips to let him know I wanted some of that as well.

My guy quickly undressed and I moved in to suck his already hard cock. He let me suck him briefly but pushed me back onto the bed again and mounted me missionary. His cock slid right in with me being so wet. He even commented how wet I was and that it felt good. I’m not a big fan of missionary so after a short few minutes I told him I wanted on top to ride him. As he flipped over and I mounted him I saw my co-worker looking over watching us. As I started to ride his dick, I felt another orgasm coming on so I let it go and cum on his dick. As I came, I could tell he hesitated briefly as I think he had the sensation of almost cumming so I paused to let him regain composure.

As I heard my co-worker cum from her guy fucking her I was still sitting atop my guy starting to riding his dick again. As my co-worker went to change positions I motioned for her guy to come over. He gave her a quick glance and then stood up and got onto the bed with us. He stood up on the bed and let me suck his cock while I continued riding my guys dick. At this time my co-worker joined in our bed also. She got behind me and as I leaned forward to suck her guys cock, she pulled my guys cock out of me and began to suck him.

That was the point where we switched partners and she and I ended up side by side with the guys fucking us doggy style. After about ten minutes they both switched again and we were getting fucked by our original partners again. My guy said he was ready to cum and asked if it was ok to cum in me. I told him to pull out and finish in my mouth. He quickly pulled out ran around the bed and stood in front of me, me still on all fours in the bed, he unloaded in my mouth. I continued to milk his dick dry.

As he went soft he sat on the other bed. His buddy was continuing to fuck my co-worker hard where you could hear his pelvis slapping against her ass with every thrust. I could tell he was ready to cum also as his thrusts got harder and faster. I got on my knees and laid my head on my co-workers back near her lower back so I could watch his dick going in and out of her. Then as soon as I did that he pulled out and shot several huge streams of cum onto my face as he stroked his own dick. As his cum streams subsided I reached out and finished his dick off in similar fashion as I did with my guy.

My co-worker turned and used her finger to wipe his cum on my face away from my eyes. She even licked some of his cum off her fingers but also had pushed some down into my mouth. As she and I went to the bathroom to clean up a little, when we came back out the guys were both almost completely dressed. I think we were hoping to maybe go another round with them but either they couldn’t get hard again or didn’t want to.

They both left shortly after and my co-worker and I laid nude in the bed together talking about what just happened and how she was hoping to go a while longer as well. She and I reached out and touched one another briefly and even kissed a couple times but we didn’t pursue sex with one another that night. She ended up going back to her room and the next day we all finished our conference and flew back home with neither of us speaking about the encounter until the following week at work privately. She says she’s interested in continuing our sexual relationship. I know she has talked to her bf about the lifestyle but says he’s not really interested. To date we’ve not done anything else but I continue to encourage her and think it will happen again but the situation needs to be right.

-Tammy

uxorious
Player

Unread post by uxorious » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:24 am

I dated a woman who had a hookup at a conference and it was really hot to hear about. She was divorced but the guy was married. She does PR in a male-dominated industry and was at a conference alone. One guy she had been talking to had told some other guys that was his wife and they kind of kept this inside joke up that they were husband and wife. On the last night she said he had invited her to his room and they fucked all night. He was married and both of them got very little sleep that night. She said he fucked her a few times that night, she came multiple times and that she passed out on the plane home the following day with a very sore pussy.

dr_zeus
Virgin

Unread post by dr_zeus » Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:24 pm

Blackjack4724 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:02 am
I had a conference in Fort Worth Texas this past summer. I had never been there before but stayed near the convention center downtown. My whole department had to go as it was the roll out of new software for our accounting department. My husband didn’t go but there were 8 of us total that went. All the people in our accounting department are ladies. We are all married with the exception of one younger girl in her late 20’s that started about a year ago.

There is an area in Ft.Worth called the Stockyards. A really cool area with shops, restaurants, bars, etc that we found and frequented three of the nights we were there. The last night it was just me and our younger girl. After a few drinks that night she had confided in me how promiscuous she had been in college sexually. Since she shared so much with me I shared a bit with her about my lifestyle. She was fascinated and admitted that she would like to get into that type of relationship with her current boyfriend.

As we continued to share stories I was definitely getting very horny and asked her if she would be willing to look for a guy or guys that might be interested in a one night of fun with us. She said sure but it had to be kept between us two. I agreed and told her that no one at work knows about my lifestyle and would prefer to keep it that way. She agreed and said the same for her.

The bar we were in didn’t seem to have anyone that struck our fancy so we walked across the street to another place that was definitely a lot busier. They had a live band and we weren’t there long before we were getting asked to dance by several men. She and I decided to focus on two guys that were there together and were very cute dressed in their Wrangler jeans, boots and cowboy hats. It didn’t take us long to be sitting at their booth having drinks and getting to know each other. After a few more drinks and rounds on the dance floor, the guys were getting very familiar with us even to the point of them running their hands up underneath our skirts while slow dancing feeling our asses up.

We finally decided things were going well enough that we invited them up to my room back at the hotel. I had drove and the guy I was with asked to ride with me. So my co-worker rode with the guy she was with as he followed us back to our hotel. As I found out later on the drive back my co-worker gf gave her guy a blow job in his truck as we drive back to the hotel.

Since the eight of us from work went together we all had a block of rooms all on the same floor as the hotel so we told the guys we wanted to go up first to make sure that no one else from my work group was up or saw us coming back with two men. We gave the guys my room number and told them I’d shoot them a text when we thought the coast was clear. I left my door cracked so they didn’t have to knock. I told them to just come on in when they got there.

My co-worker gf asked if we wanted to all be in the same room or if I wanted her to take her guy back to her room. I suggested if she was ok with it that all four of us stay in the same room and that we could both fuck the guys and trade off if they were into it. The room had two queen beds so I thought at least we could all watch one another even if the guys weren’t into switching partners.

As the guys came in we told them we had to be a bit quiet since my room a-joined another co-workers rooms with just a locked door separating the two rooms. But the guys picked up on what we had planned right away and we paired up with them fairly quickly. My co-worker gf was the first to pull her guys cock out and start sucking him while me and my guy were semi making out and watching them at the same time. He reached up under my skirt and pulled my thong off and began to finger me as we watched my co-worker devour her guys cock.

My guy pushed me back on the bed and began to eat my pussy. I was already so wet from him vigorously fingering me where he almost made me cum but stopped just shy of doing so. Since I was close to cumming already it didn’t take long till he got me off good and kept eating my soaked pussy. At that point I was ready for a cock in me. I pushed his head away and told him to take his pants off. As he was doing that I looked over and my co-worker was already in doggy position getting pounded hard from behind. I locked eyes with him momentarily and gave him a look and licked my lips to let him know I wanted some of that as well.

My guy quickly undressed and I moved in to suck his already hard cock. He let me suck him briefly but pushed me back onto the bed again and mounted me missionary. His cock slid right in with me being so wet. He even commented how wet I was and that it felt good. I’m not a big fan of missionary so after a short few minutes I told him I wanted on top to ride him. As he flipped over and I mounted him I saw my co-worker looking over watching us. As I started to ride his dick, I felt another orgasm coming on so I let it go and cum on his dick. As I came, I could tell he hesitated briefly as I think he had the sensation of almost cumming so I paused to let him regain composure.

As I heard my co-worker cum from her guy fucking her I was still sitting atop my guy starting to riding his dick again. As my co-worker went to change positions I motioned for her guy to come over. He gave her a quick glance and then stood up and got onto the bed with us. He stood up on the bed and let me suck his cock while I continued riding my guys dick. At this time my co-worker joined in our bed also. She got behind me and as I leaned forward to suck her guys cock, she pulled my guys cock out of me and began to suck him.

That was the point where we switched partners and she and I ended up side by side with the guys fucking us doggy style. After about ten minutes they both switched again and we were getting fucked by our original partners again. My guy said he was ready to cum and asked if it was ok to cum in me. I told him to pull out and finish in my mouth. He quickly pulled out ran around the bed and stood in front of me, me still on all fours in the bed, he unloaded in my mouth. I continued to milk his dick dry.

As he went soft he sat on the other bed. His buddy was continuing to fuck my co-worker hard where you could hear his pelvis slapping against her ass with every thrust. I could tell he was ready to cum also as his thrusts got harder and faster. I got on my knees and laid my head on my co-workers back near her lower back so I could watch his dick going in and out of her. Then as soon as I did that he pulled out and shot several huge streams of cum onto my face as he stroked his own dick. As his cum streams subsided I reached out and finished his dick off in similar fashion as I did with my guy.

My co-worker turned and used her finger to wipe his cum on my face away from my eyes. She even licked some of his cum off her fingers but also had pushed some down into my mouth. As she and I went to the bathroom to clean up a little, when we came back out the guys were both almost completely dressed. I think we were hoping to maybe go another round with them but either they couldn’t get hard again or didn’t want to.

They both left shortly after and my co-worker and I laid nude in the bed together talking about what just happened and how she was hoping to go a while longer as well. She and I reached out and touched one another briefly and even kissed a couple times but we didn’t pursue sex with one another that night. She ended up going back to her room and the next day we all finished our conference and flew back home with neither of us speaking about the encounter until the following week at work privately. She says she’s interested in continuing our sexual relationship. I know she has talked to her bf about the lifestyle but says he’s not really interested. To date we’ve not done anything else but I continue to encourage her and think it will happen again but the situation needs to be right.

-Tammy
Great story, Tammy! Lovely hearing about another’s escapades in the stockyards. The wife had a conference early summer in Ft. Worth too but her coworkers are definitely not as fun as you two. She did have similar success the last night when she met a guy at the bar.

HappilyShared
Experienced

Unread post by HappilyShared » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:11 pm

Again not a Wife but a Long Term (Longer than 6 Months) Relationship ... Currently #6 is in her 6th year and recently edged #5 out for the longest Relationship I have Maintained ... Both #5 and #6 Were and Are Horny Nurses and Did and Will Fuck just about anything With a Cock or Tongue, Doctors, Nurses, Dispatches, Ambulance Personnel, Janitors, Cleaning Crew etc. ... #5 had a Penchant for taking Turns Sucking the Med-Transport Helio Pilots while they were in the air ... Both attended required Thrice Yearly Licensing Update Seminars at the Regional Training Center 5 Hours away ... Being an Outlying Facility Our Local Hospital cannot support full time Specialists, Therefore relying on Specialist Doctors visiting every week or two ... They Both Became Familiar and became Fast FuckBuddies with these guys that were away from home for a Night or Two ... Consequently when attending the Seminars, their Reputation Preceded them and Neither have Complained about any Alone Time during their Away Times ...

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:23 pm

HappilyShared wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:11 pm
Again not a Wife but a Long Term (Longer than 6 Months) Relationship ... Currently #6 is in her 6th year and recently edged #5 out for the longest Relationship I have Maintained ... Both #5 and #6 Were and Are Horny Nurses and Did and Will Fuck just about anything With a Cock or Tongue, Doctors, Nurses, Dispatches, Ambulance Personnel, Janitors, Cleaning Crew etc. ... #5 had a Penchant for taking Turns Sucking the Med-Transport Helio Pilots while they were in the air ... Both attended required Thrice Yearly Licensing Update Seminars at the Regional Training Center 5 Hours away ... Being an Outlying Facility Our Local Hospital cannot support full time Specialists, Therefore relying on Specialist Doctors visiting every week or two ... They Both Became Familiar and became Fast FuckBuddies with these guys that were away from home for a Night or Two ... Consequently when attending the Seminars, their Reputation Preceded them and Neither have Complained about any Alone Time during their Away Times ...
HS - Do # 5 & 6 still work together? Is #5 still in your sphere of influence? :shock: :lol:

Sentinel
Virgin

Unread post by Sentinel » Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:47 pm

Just returned from presenting at a conference in Nashville where we were hit by a snowstorm last week. Stranded in hotel, limited restaurants open and a few bars that were able to serve while others could not get staff not the city. I spent a few hours at bar open for a conference event and we had a band playing made up of industry members. I had been talking to a volunteer the entire event and she ended up next to me at the restaurant as we listened to the band. Our conversation moved from the challenges of the week to how to unwind with the snow to my room is a block away. She had to make a call to her hubby to let him know she would not be talking to him until the morning since she needed a release before she came home. I ensured you received her release and she got off knowing she was bedding one of the presenters. I love snow!

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:09 pm

The following is a condensed excerpt from a story I will be posting in the Library soon.
40 Years of Fantasy, Reality and Love, by Country Mouse.

My wife Frankie had been bugging me to attend this year's conference with her. I had managed to avoid them in the past but this was looking to be a showdown if I didn't finally show my face. We're from Southern Colorado, basically the middle of nowhere and I like it that way. Frankie sold cosmetics on the side, mainly to her friends and some of their mothers. I was actually surprised at what some of these women spend on this stuff. Frankie didn't really need the money, she just liked getting discounts on her personal products. It's a girl thing...

This year it was going to be in Dallas, we made the necessary arrangements and a six hour drive to the airport later we were on our way. Some background... Frankie and I got together shortly after I got out of the USMC, we dated while she was in college but we both were seeing other people but getting together as often as possible. She told me early on that we were going to be together forever, at times she could be brutally honest about some of her college flings. To my surprise, I found this to be quite arousing. We did the married with children thing shortly thereafter and life ran it's course.

Naughty pillow talk and role playing were always a big part of our lovemaking. Men were attracted to her and she got a lot of looks and attention on a regular basis. She made it crystal clear that she was happily married and a very busy mother. The fact that she was a faithful wife made it that much hotter to imagine her with another lover. At one point I told her how hot it made me, she was pretty chill but made it clear that we could fantasize about it but nothing more. I got my own share of attention from married and single girls alike. I seriously walked away from 98% of them but there were a couple of times... The guilt really was horrible. This led me to tell Frankie that if she ever decided to act on an indecent proposal, I was cool with it. She gave me a freeze out for that one. She probably suspected...

She told me that she had absolutely no interest in sleeping with anyone but me, she was mine. She did make it clear that if and when she decided to "do it" that she would decide with whom. Occasionally she would flirt a little at a party or at the race track, she loved to tell me about it later. The sex was good and I always told her if she ever changed her mind... I was good with it. The first time we ever actually went all the way was in Vegas several years later. It was smoking hot and I will never forget the walk back to our room, but that is another chapter.

We arrived in DFW and Frankie and her fellow make up mavens wound up doing all the scheduled stuff. Aside from the first night meet and greet where my wife made sure everyone knew she really had a husband, my days were free to hang out. I'm not much for the big city but there were some cool things to see, the second to the last day I got back a couple of hours early and had a seat at the bar. A good looking younger black man sat a couple of stools down. Jason introduced himself and asked about the Broncos hat I was wearing, I told him we were from Colorado, he said he was stationed in Colorado Springs for awhile. We got along well discussing this that and the other over a couple of beers. Frankie spotted me as she and her friends walked past the hotel bar and she came over to tell me they were back. I introduced her to Jason and I could see he was impressed by what he saw. I tried not to notice that my wife took an extra second to let go of his hand as well. We wished him well and said we might see him around as he was staying here as well.

We went to dinner and afterwards my wife said the other girls and husbands were going dancing. We went to the room for her to change and I offered her a little boost, sometimes we will get a little crazy when we are out of town. She gave me a grin and said, you better be ready to take care of business, you know how horny this makes me. Yes I did! She put on a little strappy thing and my eyes went to her ass, "are you wearing any panties?" She grabbed her little purse and said, "of course not."

The club was hopping and it was also huge, being Saturday it was crowded. We found a table but couldn't really locate any of her friends. I would like to say we danced but I really didn't hold up my end of the bargain. At one point Frankie and the girl at the next table went out for a couple of songs, girls will do that. Jason spotted me from a few tables away and waved, Frankie and her girlfriend returned looking sweaty and thirsty. They sat down and I went for drinks. Upon returning, the table was empty once again. I sat down to wait and when the song ended Jason returned with my wife on one arm and the girl, Melody on the other, the girls were gushing over what a good dancer Jason was.

The next hour was basically Jason taking the girls out to dance and me buying rounds and drinking. It was getting late and Melody's party announce they were leaving. The crowd was thinning and for the first time I was able to see Jason and my wife dancing. They looked like a couple... Suddenly, I remembered my wife wasn't wearing any panties, I wondered if he knew that yet. His hands were definitely anywhere they wanted to be, I had been trying not to think about where this might be going but here it was. They approached the table, his arm still around her waist, "I want to go up to the room and do another bump," she announced. She and Jason drained their drinks and I assumed he was coming with. My mouth was suddenly really dry.

We walked to the elevator with my wife in between us. The moment the elevator doors closed, Jason pulled Frankie to him and kissed her, she kissed him back. They broke the kiss for a moment and looked at me, she looked absolutely beautiful, he looked very tall. A full foot taller than she was. They kissed again and his hand slid down and pulled her dress up exposing her ass as he gave it a good squeeze. The elevator stopped and my wife pulled her dress down as we walked down the hall to the room. No one spoke as I unlocked the door, my wife excused herself to go the the bathroom as Jason and I stood there, I offered him a seat in a bit of a state of numbness. He sat as we searched for words, "are you cool with this?" "She said you would be ok," he said. I replied, still in a state of mild shock, "It's entirely up to her, whatever she is ok with is fine, if she says no, then it's over." "Understood," he answered.

Frankie emerged from the bathroom in a teddy that barely covered her trimmed bush. She walked to where I was sitting and whispered in my ear, "wait for me in here, this is your fantasy." She pecked me on the lips as she took Jason's hand and led him to the bedroom. She closed the door leaving about a four inch crack. I listened as they undressed each other, the swishing of garments, the creaking of the bed, breathing, giggling, laughter as Jason and my wife made themselves comfortable. Eventually the sounds turned more passionate, I knew he would be much bigger than she was currently used to. She had been with a football player briefly in college so she knew what she was getting into. There were the unmistakable sounds of kissing and licking, soft moaning, little gasps. My wife's voice softly telling him when to push it in a little more as she got used to his size. Finally the sound of their bodies moving in unison as I heard my wife's first orgasm. Silence... I knew all too well that she needs a moment after the first one where I usually just hold my position while she creams hard. Slowly the sound of his thrusts as he filled her tight pussy followed by the sounds of her body coming up to meet his. Her demands and passionate cries as she got more control of the situation, another orgasm, then another and then Jason's groan as he emptied himself deep inside her.

At some point I had cum in my underwear, I don't remember touching myself or even when it happened. I had lost all concept of time... I heard them talking and the door opened, Jason emerged looking a little wobbly, drained is a better word. He was carrying his jacket, he walked over to me. "Thank you, you are one lucky man." he said, we shook hands.

I walked into the bedroom, Frankie was laying on our bed covered with a light blanket with her hair tousled and framing her beautiful face. Her eyelids were heavy, she smiled the most beautiful smile. "Hold me, tell me you love me," She whispered. I crawled into bed and spooned with her as I took in the aroma of her freshly fucked body. "I love you so so much," I whispered in her ear. "I Love you too," she murmered. and we slept.

rodturn
Experienced

Unread post by rodturn » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:58 pm

So TK……that was quite the experience…….how is life with Frankie after that session with Jason? As they say ….careful what you ask for but my bet is you have never been more aroused in your life than you have been since Frankie’s fuck with Jason……now what?

Tire_Kicker
Trainable

Unread post by Tire_Kicker » Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:29 pm

rodturn wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:58 pm
So TK……that was quite the experience…….how is life with Frankie after that session with Jason? As they say ….careful what you ask for but my bet is you have never been more aroused in your life than you have been since Frankie’s fuck with Jason……now what?
And we slept...

Actually she slept, she does this adorable little almost snore when she's really deep in dreamland. I held her and smelled her and smelled him and it was as intoxicating as any drug I'd ever tried or heard of. Hours passed as I drifted in and out of consciousness, as the morning light appeared in the eastern horizon I could wait no longer. I pulled her towards me and hooked my leg over her drawing her close and kissed her lightly. Had it all been a dream? We were in our bed in the hotel and we had to catch a flight today right...

She sleepily opened her eyes, "I love you Baby," she murmered. She stretched and yawned and I realized she was completely nude, the scent of "them" wafted into my nostrils and I took in last night's memory in one deep breath. I positioned myself over her as she smiled and slowly spread her legs invitingly to me. "Tell me you want me," she said. "I want you," I croaked. Her pussy was so beautiful. I lowered my head and gave her a little teasing lick just below her clit. "Can you taste him?" she whispered. "Yes," I barely heard myself answer. "I want you inside," she said, I was almost painfully hard. I rubbed myself on her moist opening and ever so slowly started inching in pulling out a little to savor the moment. She thrust against me taking me by surprise, I wanted to spend the rest of my life feeling this sensation, to make it last as long as possible. I slowly eased all the way in and felt her tighten as she grabbed my hips and pulled hard. I pushed deep feeling the swollen tightness of her well fucked cunt, harder, as hard as I could. We fucked like it was the first time, or like it might be the last time. I felt my release, I had absolutely no control over how quickly it happened. I'm normally good for 15 to 20 minutes or more depending on the moment. The combination of events over the last 24 hours sent me into orbit. She ground her pussy into me pulling me in as we came together. "Yes Baby, come inside me, give me that big jealous cock, fuck me hard!" she screamed. I swear I almost passed out.

wulfenus
Player

Unread post by wulfenus » Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:20 am

These seminar/conf stories are hot. I was usually the guy in the next room hearing all the bed banging,
jacking off like crazy while somebody else's wife was getting fucked in the next room.

Sentinel wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2024 3:47 pm
She had to make a call to her hubby to let him know she would not be talking to him until the morning since she needed a release before she came home. I ensured you received her release and she got off knowing she was bedding one of the presenters. I love snow!