My wife has a long distant BF

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
nurseTJhubby
Prepubescent

My wife has a long distant BF

Unread post by nurseTJhubby » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:04 am

Hey all! Just wanted to start a post about my wife TJ's new long distant bf.

A little background is TJ and I have been married 18 years and have had a great sex life during that time. About 8 years into our marriage she had a work crush that ended up being her first other man besides me. At first I was super jealous but as we talked through things we both realized how much sexual enjoyment this brought both of us. The relationship with her work crush did not last long but made us both understand we loved including other men in our relationship. So it has been about 10 years since that has happened and have discussed her being with other guys but due to kids and other situations nothing has happened. TJ has always wanted things to not be forced and to develope organically. So after many years of not talking about it too much there is progress to report. I have a friend up in MN and we chat every now and then. Recently TJ has started to take an interest in these conversations. Initially it did not make sense but then it clicked... TJ was hot for my friend. So I started a group thread for all three of us. Almost instantly I could sense the connection between those two. Most of the talks have been through chat with all three of us. But as of late they will spend hours chatting together. It has reunited the sex for TJ and I and think it will only grow stronger as they get closer. I know this is not super steamy post but would love to keep anyone updated that is interested.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Re: My wife has a long distant BF

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:01 pm

If you post I shall read it.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sat Jan 07, 2023 1:41 pm

A hot wife who is going to be a hotwife, once again? Yeah, everyone here is gonna be interested. And with That pic, dang.... :)

silky nylons
Player

Unread post by silky nylons » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:39 am

More please

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 5:40 am

nurseTJhubby wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:04 am
Hey all! Just wanted to start a post about my wife TJ's new long distant bf.

A little background is TJ and I have been married 18 years and have had a great sex life during that timeAt first I was super jealous. About 8 years into our marriage she had a work crush that ended up being her first other man besides me. but as we talked through things we both realized how much sexual enjoyment this brought both of us. The relationship with her work crush did not last long but made us both understand we loved including other men in our relationship. . . .
Loved reading that. :P Eight years ago, my then 28-year-old wife also began an affair with a male co-worker. I traveled more for work then than now and was unaware he was fucking her most nights I was out of town. I learned about it only when returning a day earlier than planned. She hadn't told me out of concern I couldn't handle it as well as I had thought.

She agreed when I opined that after having sex often with another man it would be difficult for her to remain monogamous. She dates other men now, and I love the way this has turned out. I fuck her harder as she tells me about having sex with others. I have no way of knowing with certainty but suspect that many women who agree to open marriages have first engaged in affairs without the husband's knowledge. It worked for us.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

NorCalCouple1998
Virgin

Unread post by NorCalCouple1998 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 8:37 pm

We live in California. My Wife's BF lives in Edinburgh Scotland and travels here 4-5 times a year.

Infiniti1970
Experienced

Unread post by Infiniti1970 » Sun Feb 12, 2023 4:30 am

This sounds all too familiar for my wife and I (yes, she’s on this site under her own name). She has a longer term long distance guy she chats with often and they’ve developed a bond with each other. Sometimes I’m fortunate enough to be brought into their conversations in a group chat and it’s incredibly erotic to see what they say to each other and to me as well.

There is an understanding that we will likely meet at some point but like your situation, travel is not a convenient thing for us with all the obligations we have at home. We can’t just hop on a plane last minute for an extended weekend.

Hopefully things work out for you like they will hopefully work out for us!
Happily married to my soulmate Smexywife
Our story here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=68824

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Wed May 03, 2023 12:20 am

Good luck with that and hope it gets to the point you both clearly want. Our preference has always been for fwbs and boyfriends to live locally to allow for easy and frequent meetings, however my wife has managed to end up with 2 long distance boyfriends.

One we met when he was temporarily working and living locally but is now back home which is a good 3 to 4 hours drive. So we don't meet as often as we would like and it can be a nightmare to arrange, but we all certainly have a great time when we do meet.

The second one lives in a country which we travel to for a vacation every year. We met him around 10 years ago and he has been fucking my wife for the last 7 years. He works in a bar and his face lights up every year when walk in unannounced. It is difficult to make arrangements with him due to him being married but I love how excited he gets and makes it clear to my wife that he cannot wait to fuck her again.

philxxo
Pervert

Unread post by philxxo » Sat May 20, 2023 6:16 am

I would love to hear how this turns out. Who is the nurse? You or her? or both?

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:47 pm

My HW had a BF 5 hours away for over a decade but he last year he moved about 10 minutes away. She is originally from the UK and when she went back to visit family, her best friend from school days introduced her to her older brother.

Since 2018, she has been back to the UK 4 times and he has been to the USA 11 times including twice already in 2024.

Wesley Hudson Valley
Pervert

Unread post by Wesley Hudson Valley » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:18 am

Congratulations TJ and Hubby. Be supportive of your wife and her boyfriend and whatever you do do not get jealous

Maybe suggest TJ go visit him for a weekend as you stay home and take care of the family