Friends

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Hildasw
Experienced

Re: Friends

Post by Hildasw » Mon Jul 11, 2022 1:33 pm

Izzy2 wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:22 pm
Hildasw wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:25 pm
WimpToad wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:06 pm
Hildasw wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:18 am
We played with friends but it becomes complicated . These days we prefer sex with strangers. You can try anything and just walk away.

Definitely our preferred way of playing.
I totally agree, after the first time he would sneak around my back and try to have sex without me knowing.
That is so rude and ended a few friendships.
I prefer friends I can trust to have sex with my wife when I am not around the problem is friends that are trustworthy are rare
You made me laugh. Yes they are rare but we only play together. We get our kicks out of both being involved.

Izzy2
Virgin

Post by Izzy2 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:26 pm

I like being there a lot, although I work a lot and love to come home from a long day to a well fucked wife and the story of how she got that way while I enjoy reclaiming her

Izzy2
Virgin

Post by Izzy2 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:54 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:21 pm
We have learned that when my wife has become close friends with another guy, the sex is incredible when they finally fuck. We no longer live in my wife's hometown but if we did, she would have a lot of friends frequently at our home. I wish it was possible we lived closer to any of them. She recently became friends with a guy she met at a civic club. Over time, they have become very close, much like a couple falling in love. When they finally were able to have sex, the impact was ... well, I would say explosive. I loved that.
That is very hot personally I am much more comfortable with my girl spending time with male friends if I can trust them to fuck her if I can't trust them to fuck her I don't trust them not to be shady and not respectful of our relationship

MistressVixenMrStag
Prepubescent

Post by MistressVixenMrStag » Thu Jul 21, 2022 4:40 pm

Hildasw wrote:
We played with friends but it becomes complicated . These days we prefer sex with strangers. You can try anything and just walk away.

Yeah complications with friends almost ended our LS journey completely, 20 years later and back into it.

leo-cpl
Experienced

Post by leo-cpl » Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:14 am

Contacting old friends is a big no no for us......too much at stake and the additional headache of ppl being discreet. We prefer meeting stranger online....chatting n connecting with them......during this process I get to vet them as well before I introduce them to wife n then they chat one on one n then its up to the guy! Once she decides to meet the guy....we end up meeting 2-3 times casually before taking things ahead.
We like to take things slow....no point in taking 1 step forward n 2 back.....plus genuine guys who are interested in playing with us will be patient. This helps coz wife doesnt want wham bam meetings....shes like to get to know the know to have basic comfort with him.

FireNurseCple
Prepubescent

Post by FireNurseCple » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:23 pm

We’ve been very lucky over the years. We got into the lifestyle slowly with friends we trusted. Some are against this but it has worked out very good for us. My best friend has been fucking my wife for years and it’s an interesting but fantastic dynamic. Over the years we’ve made friends with others and again it’s worked out great. We’ve done a few randoms on vacation but we prefer long term with friends we trust.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Post by SilverStag » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:26 am

Interesting...for us it usually works out in reverse order. We meet a couple (or single) get to know them superficially and play with them a few times and find that as we get to know more and more about them, they become friends. We have some friends we have met that way years ago, and although for one reason or another we no longer play with them, they remain close and genuine friends.

zorro
OHW Addict

Post by zorro » Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:36 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:04 pm
Wrong thread ;).
Whatever you have to say is never the wrong thread.
;)
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Post by Farmgirl » Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:27 pm

zorro wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:36 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Wrong thread ;).
;)
You're so sweet I could just swallow you whole.

zorro
OHW Addict

Post by zorro » Fri Apr 07, 2023 4:26 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 12:27 pm
zorro wrote:
Fri Apr 07, 2023 8:36 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Wrong thread ;).
;)
You're so sweet I could just swallow you whole.
You are so yummy.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Mr Stag
Trainable

Post by Mr Stag » Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:07 am

Hildasw wrote:

It was amazingly hard , not too long ago, finding new men to fuck your wife—a young and attractive wife no less. The description, "hot wife," did not exist back then. There was no Craigslist, no WWW back then, only swinger newspapers and singles bars. We disliked swinger types, finding the men too eager, too insistent, and often too sleazy; and the bars proved a bust, as her wedding ring and I scared away the potential suitors. This left friends, my friends and acquaintances. From this group, we found a few good men.

But friends are a little difficult because they know your other friends and sometimes your family and they might not be your friends in the future. Then there were her ex-boyfriends, which yielded only two candidates. In other words, in spite of the surprisingly great effort, we did find men to fuck her. Then we would move and have to start again and the place looked first was her workplace. If the business was small, so, too, were her chances of meeting a suitable suitor. And if the firm was too large, she found it hard to know anyone outside her small group of co-workers. Then she got what seemed the ideal job, as this job required her to travel to and stay with small business while she installed and trained the customers how to use her company's business software.

She usually spent three to ten days at the customer's business getting them up to speed. Men, lots of men, sat next to her, as she tutored them. She always dress nicely, never sluty, but still always mildly sexy. Besides even a sedate and demure blouse could, when she leaned over, reveal glimpses of lacy bra clad breasts. We found that 95% of the attempted pickups from men occurred in the last two days, with the last day being the clear winner. This made sense, as most men didn't want to be reminded of rejections on the following days and most were also timid, so they waited to the last day before making a move. Thus, we always had her dress particularly sexy on the last two days, once again not slutty, but sexy in an expensive manner.

How effective were her fishing trips? About every four months, she would catch one bold fellow, who would ask her to join him for drinks after work. Then after an hour of shameless flirting, she would whisper that her husband had a crazy fantasy that she knew he would love to see realized: to watch another man make love to her. She would ask the fellow if he was willing to make my fantasy a reality. Most said yes, but not all, amazingly enough.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Post by Mgcouplemn » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:15 pm

My wife and I are always together in the same room with my watching the action and usually masturbating when she is having sex with someone. There has been a few friends of ours that has tried to contact her for more sex behind my back. We had told them that if we want it we will contact them. We also had told them that she never has sex without me there, but they still tried. She told me and I told the guys "it is too bad you didn't go through me to set up having sex with my wife, I would have made all the arrangements, don't ask again"

we are serious about each other and completely honest, we tell each other everything, we have no secrets from each other.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.