Am I the only one loving my wife doing anal?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Outlaw
Player

Am I the only one loving my wife doing anal?

Unread post by Outlaw » Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:36 pm

Anal was never my kink, but I got so hard whenever, some guy fucked my wife's bubble butt. She had a bf for about a year that loved fucking her ass. For some reason she loved his cock in her ass more than any other. I guess he was slow and easy but she always cum hard.

dorsetben

Re: Am I the only one loving my wife doing anal?

Unread post by dorsetben » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:09 pm

Sounds like a very hot situation..

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:15 pm

Anal is not my kink, either; but somehow it is so hot to know other men have fucked my wife's willing ass, and have possessed her in ways I haven't. It made me hard when she described one guy she called "pencil dick" who preferred to fuck her in the ass. Even though her pussy is tight, he found her asshold tighter. I could never give up her pussy or mouth, but other men can have her ass.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:23 pm

We tried it a couple of times, but it did nothing for me and Ann just said it made her want to go the toilet (shit) for hours afterwards. So we can’t see there’s more pleasure for either of us than normal vaginal intercourse.

I read once a comment about a girl “taking it up the shitter” and I really can’t see anything erotic in that.

Ann therefore won’t do anal with a boyfriend no matter how much he pushes for it, if he’s that insistent he gets dropped.

We’re also turned on that after she’s been with her boyfriend his sperm is inside her vagina and womb “where it belongs”.

SilverStag
OHW Addict

Unread post by SilverStag » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:45 pm

My HW and I have indulged in anal since we started dating (although more and more infrequently). Currently she tells BF's that she reserves that play for me, but honestly, if she wanted to do it with a BF, as long as he was careful not to harm her, and she wanted it, I'd be ok with it.

We were playing with a couple and their single male friend once, and the 2 guys decided to DP her, my only problem was that they didn't ask her or I first. They didn't hurt her, but she didn't enjoy it any more than she does with a solo male playmate.

H2100309
Trainable

Unread post by H2100309 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:06 pm

I won't let anyone DP me at my surprise. When planned well, I do enjoy anal much more than vaginal sex and my husband gets good kick out of it. I have had DP with one of my previous BF and my husband and it was a lot of fun.

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:19 pm

H2100309 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:06 pm
I won't let anyone DP me at my surprise. When planned well, I do enjoy anal much more than vaginal sex and my husband gets good kick out of it. I have had DP with one of my previous BF and my husband and it was a lot of fun.
Which one got your ass?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:30 pm

Outlaw wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:36 pm
Anal was never my kink, but I got so hard whenever, some guy fucked my wife's bubble butt. She had a bf for about a year that loved fucking her ass. For some reason she loved his cock in her ass more than any other. I guess he was slow and easy but she always cum hard.
Far from the only one ;). Anal is my favorite way to have sex, the orgasms are out of this world! :D. My Number1 loves that I'm an anal slut.

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sat Aug 14, 2021 7:14 pm

Awesome to hear about.

BBCfan
$2 Ho

Unread post by BBCfan » Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:11 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:30 pm
Outlaw wrote:
Far from the only one ;). Anal is my favorite way to have sex, the orgasms are out of this world! :D. My Number1 loves that I'm an anal slut.
wow...that's very hot. Curious to know what or where is the stimulation that causes the "O". Had a GF that did a few times from anal. I thought it seemed largely mental stimulation for her, always wondered if the "G" spot extends to anus for some women.
Our hotwife journey story so far
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=60133

new2hotshubby
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by new2hotshubby » Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:58 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Outlaw wrote:
Funny, in our younger days I always wanted N2H’s ass, but it was entirely off limits. As we have journeyed in this LS she began to allow me to finger her while I would be going down on her, that wasn’t too bad she decided. When she finally allowed my cock to penetrate her ass, she loved it, and exclaimed, “if I would’ve known it felt that good, I would’ve done this a lot sooner!” 😂

nerdyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by nerdyhubby » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:26 am

Quick answer: You are not alone.

During most of our marriage anal was a random event. Some great moments, one even ended with her having an anal orgasm, but mostly eh moments. It was definitely not something we had discussed as ever being a regular part of our marital play.

That seemed to change summer of 2019 when my wife's libido did a 180 and she was seemingly wanting sex all the time. We were definitely doing something in bed together every night. Part of that ramp up I was suddenly seeing my wife become more sexually attuned to what she wanted. On her own she bought butt plugs and lube. Told me a couple days after they arrived that she had been secretly training her ass with them and she wanted us to do more anal. I was more than haply to oblige.

I discovered something about my own desires doing anal with her that I think has made her desire doing it with me less. Though I am sure she feels it is due to our physical differences. I am not super hung but above average and my wife has an ample backside, which is definitely a major feature I love about her. But I realized that for me to get off doing anal I need to be able to just go for it. Obviously with lack of experience between us I know it causes her pain and the exact second she expresses discomfort, or need me to slow down I lose my erection instantly and cannot get it back. Once I know I caused her pain I feel terrible. I wish I could provide the pace she needs but so far I know I have been a disappointment in fulfilling this need.

It was during this massive ramp up that emboldened me to come clean about my desire to share her as a hotwife / vixen. That all that pillow talk was not just pillow talk. Part of our initial discussion in trying this out led to her saying that anal was a no go for 3rds, that only I got that privilege. I said it was not really necessary to limit but she insisted.

Now it is 2021 and we are restarting back and now she has said anal is on the table for 3rds. Which is fine by me, but I did wonder why the change. Sure enough it was because anal with me has been pretty disappointing and she was hoping someone a little more endowed could penetrate deeper and not need to go full throttle.

To be honest it turned me on knowing my sexy hotwife is taking more control over what she wants to do and who with, the idea that she is making hotwifing just as much about her desires as well as my own has been the hottest thing right now.
I look forward to hearing about her first successful anal play with a 3rd.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:58 am

BBCfan wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:11 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Outlaw wrote:
wow...that's very hot. Curious to know what or where is the stimulation that causes the "O". Had a GF that did a few times from anal. I thought it seemed largely mental stimulation for her, always wondered if the "G" spot extends to anus for some women.
The vagina and the rectum are two very thin tubes touching each other with each have a myriad of nerve endings near the outer part and lesser amounts deeper inside. While stimulating the nerves of the vagina doesn't stimulate the nerves of the rectum all that well, when you stimulate the nerves of the rectum, the nerves of the vagina are stimulated as well. A sort of double pleasure. The G-spot, which is an extension of the clitoris or you could say the base of the clitoris, is easily stimulated by anal sex. It's like having the best of both worlds :D.
The key to the woman enjoying it to the fullest is in her learning to relax her sphincter muscels. Once she can do that, there is no pain, only intense pleasure.
Maybe I can explain it this way: I love vaginal orgasms. But, with anal, I have a whole-body orgasm! :whip: It wipes me out, and I at times blackout momentarily from the intensity of the orgasm.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:41 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Outlaw wrote:
Tips for couples inexperienced with this route?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:50 pm

hwfanatic wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:41 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Outlaw wrote:

The most important one!
Learn from self-play, how to relax the sphincter muscles. Once she or he can relax there is no pain. Only pleasure remains. The pain comes from having tense muscles.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:53 pm

My wife has not done a lot of anal but definitely enjoyed it when she has. This has been part of DP (she loves feeling immensely filled) and a few guys who just went for it 1-1 during MFM. There was no forcing. She tells me that anal is great once she warms up enough. And from what I've seen, that is true.
We are careful to use condoms during anal due to the heightened HIV transmission risk, and we don't have guys get tested, for a variety of reasons. So being protected is part of the deal.
We have done anal a few times, but vaginal and oral are so good we make those the usual gig.
The best was watching a Salvadoran soccer champion take her ass in his hands like a soccer ball and send her over the goal with anal. He was very good; we regret his not returning aftter a couple of times.

Farmgirl's explanation about vaginal stimulation no doubt is on target (as she usually is). But for many women most of the vagina's sexual stimulation occurs in the first 1/3 of the vaginal canal. There are other erotogenic nerve centers in the pelvis that can be mobilized with anal, such as the M spot at the posterior fornix. The M spot is said to be more responsive after a first orgasm, and our experience supports that. After a good orgasm, a finger massaging the posterior fornix or slipping my cock into that space can trigger orgasmic pleasure and squirting. Interesting that anterior fornix and urethral stimulation are not essential for squirting. And penis girth is not decisive: a long thin cock can snake up into those areas, and apparently normal length guys can make the trip too.
And the usual Farmgirl caveat: From what I've heard, some women don't like stimulation of the posterior fornix. And factors like relaxation, arousal, and liking the male partner are hugely important. The M spot is no magic erotic center that will reliably and automatically put a woman over the top.

Wish I could have Ruth blackout from anal. I'd do it a lot more often. And probably we should try some more anyhow. Perhaps she will, like Farmgirl.

Good thread topic.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:52 pm

Glad I'm not alone. I keep telling my wife, her pleasure, is my pleasure. Only people that are into the sharing gig, get it. I've known many married couples destroyed over jealousy. I like our lifestyle much better.

hwfanatic
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hwfanatic » Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:57 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:50 pm
hwfanatic wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:41 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Outlaw wrote:

The most important one!
Learn from self-play, how to relax the sphincter muscles. Once she or he can relax there is no pain. Only pleasure remains. The pain comes from having tense muscles.
Thank you!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:47 pm

zorro wrote:
Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:53 pm
My wife has not done a lot of anal but definitely enjoyed it when she has. This has been part of DP (she loves feeling immensely filled) and a few guys who just went for it 1-1 during MFM. There was no forcing. She tells me that anal is great once she warms up enough. And from what I've seen, that is true.
We are careful to use condoms during anal due to the heightened HIV transmission risk, and we don't have guys get tested, for a variety of reasons. So being protected is part of the deal.
We have done anal a few times, but vaginal and oral are so good we make those the usual gig.
The best was watching a Salvadoran soccer champion take her ass in his hands like a soccer ball and send her over the goal with anal. He was very good; we regret his not returning aftter a couple of times.

Farmgirl's explanation about vaginal stimulation no doubt is on target (as she usually is). But for many women most of the vagina's sexual stimulation occurs in the first 1/3 of the vaginal canal. There are other erotogenic nerve centers in the pelvis that can be mobilized with anal, such as the M spot at the posterior fornix. The M spot is said to be more responsive after a first orgasm, and our experience supports that. After a good orgasm, a finger massaging the posterior fornix or slipping my cock into that space can trigger orgasmic pleasure and squirting. Interesting that anterior fornix and urethral stimulation are not essential for squirting. And penis girth is not decisive: a long thin cock can snake up into those areas, and apparently normal length guys can make the trip too.
And the usual Farmgirl caveat: From what I've heard, some women don't like stimulation of the posterior fornix. And factors like relaxation, arousal, and liking the male partner are hugely important. The M spot is no magic erotic center that will reliably and automatically put a woman over the top.

Wish I could have Ruth blackout from anal. I'd do it a lot more often. And probably we should try some more anyhow. Perhaps she will, like Farmgirl.

Good thread topic.

Thank you for covering things I didn't think of, and for the so nice words. My best to Ruth!

slenderfish

Unread post by slenderfish » Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:30 pm

In my book this is the "holy grail" for my hotwife. I'm an ass man, and SW has one of those firm tight asses to die for. I've always been into anal since it's in many ways the final frontier for a woman. I know, from long experience, that it's a physical, mental, emotional and libido thing.

- My first wife grew up very religious and "prude" and would never consider anal until we were toward the end of our marriage, trying to see if we could get it back together (the religion was the real issue at that point) so she decided to take that proverbial walk "on the wild side" trying wine and beer and more non-mainstream sexual things like wearing lingerie in the bedroom and trying new sexual positions. She agreed to try anal and, after just a few times, grew to crave it. She relaxed her mind and increased her desire, and she really opened up to enjoying her body, including masturbation and squirting. A full year after we'd finished the divorce, I was dropping by to pick up the kids on Christmas Eve (the handover as per the divorce) and she invited me inside the house, to help with the kids' stuff. It got late, she said I should stay over on the sofa instead of the hour-long drive back to my place, and then during the middle of the night slid her naked body under the blanket and asked me to fuck her ass "one more time" for memory's sake.

- My second long=term committed relationship was with a woman who was a beauty queen (she was Ms. [enter name of state here] and did well in the national competition) and an olympic-level athlete, and took her beauty and subsequent modeling money and winnings and got her law degree. I met her shortly after her divorce, and she was known among her friends as a super ball-buster (and still is). For some reason she was a kitten with me (at least until the relationship started failing, then I really got the brunt of it). Anyhow, she really wanted to try things with me she'd never previously permitted herself. We were one night out of town on vacation and she had some tequila and demanded I fuck her ass. That it was time. She hated it, couldn't relax or get out of her head. One and done.

- Once I was single after the beauty queen, the recent ex-wife of my stepbrother kind of found her way into my phone and it was one of those things where we'd been ogling each other for many years but never acted on it. She was a super slut before my stepbrother met her, was a stripper at an exotic dance club, and quit that to "go straight" as a condition to marriage to this step-brother. She went back to college but just couldn't stay away from the easy money, etc. She had (has) that gleam in her eye that just screams that she's a super vixen. He found out she was dancing for bachelor parties, etc. and it all came apart for them. So a couple of years later, she heard I was single, and we both decided to "scratch that itch" and had a hot night together. She was super wet and horny and turned on, and I knocked on that back door and she let me in. I did it right, with lots of patience and lube, and she indicated she really enjoyed it. As we were in the aftermath and kind of getting ourselves back together, she said that in her crazy life she'd done everything except anal, She felt that she could trust me, and also that she was in the right head space, super horny, etc. That she enjoyed it such that it's now on the menu for her next guy.

- SW held it out as a special thing, that she'd never done before. I mean, we weren't spring chickens when we started dating. It wasn't until we'd been dating for over a year, and she had a ring and a date, that she decided I could take her anal virginity. Her gift to me, her last untouched place. Again, I did it slowly and after she was fully ready (having already had her non-anal orgasm) and she took to it very well; after she relaxed into it I then flipped us around to where I was on my back (not disengaging the connection) and she was reverse cowgirl riding me with that sweet ass. She began furiously fingering her clitoris and pussy and had an earth-shattering orgasm. We continued to do anal from time to time after that but she became less and less enamored as the years went along, and now it's quite rare. I recently reminded her of the orgasm that first time and she said that she doesn't remember it that way.

- After she started the hotwife activity with her Mr. S, her NRE was building and she actually took my suggestion that she offer her little rosebud to him, said she would give it to him and not to me. But he ruined it by not paying enough attention to her in the off time between their trysts, so she did not offer it to him, and then it kind of went downhill from there for more of the same reasons.

I'd love for her to get with another FB to where the NRE is strong enough to take her there again, to where she desires anal. That's my measuring point as the zenith for her enjoyment of the hotwife experience.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:13 am

We have rarely done anal but on one occasion she was really drunk and we were with a guy who had fucked her 1 time before. Anyway so he pulls out of her pussy while she is on top and starts to put it in her ass. And mind you she is sitting on top.

I am floored that she is allowing this especially because he was so thick. She bounces up and down for a bit in her drunken state screaming. after just a minute or so she says she has had enough and he pulls out. They shifted positions but we discovered a piece of shit in the bed - big turnoff.

My question for those who say they do anal is: Do you use an enema prior to doing it?

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:24 am

Tryagain wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:13 am
We have rarely done anal but on one occasion she was really drunk and we were with a guy who had fucked her 1 time before. Anyway so he pulls out of her pussy while she is on top and starts to put it in her ass. And mind you she is sitting on top.

I am floored that she is allowing this especially because he was so thick. She bounces up and down for a bit in her drunken state screaming. after just a minute or so she says she has had enough and he pulls out. They shifted positions but we discovered a piece of shit in the bed - big turnoff.

My question for those who say they do anal is: Do you use an enema prior to doing it?
My wife went she does anal with lover, enema is part of the foreplay. He gives her an enema, makes her hold it and then she purged in private. Always an enema that way no unpleasant surprises.

Pauline

MTStag
Virgin

Unread post by MTStag » Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:29 am

My wife loves it so we always go for it and I would love to get a good view and some shots of her rising reverse cow girl doing anal while she is rubbing her clit.

H2100309
Trainable

Unread post by H2100309 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:35 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:19 pm
H2100309 wrote:
Sat Aug 14, 2021 4:06 pm
Which one got your ass?
My ass was taken by my previous BF first while my husband took my pussy previously taken by the BF. We kept this order as my husband preferred to take me after BF

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:45 am

Tryagain wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:13 am

That's why I stay away. It's great in porn but in reality there are execution risks I'm not willing to take.