Where do you like to see the bull cum?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.

Where do you like to see the bull cum?

Inside her pussy
69%
Inside her mouth
9%
Inside her ass
2%
On her tits/belly
6%
On het pussy
3%
On her ass
1%
On her face
7%
Who cares
4%

Total votes: 969

EddieM
Trainable

Re: Where do you like to see the bull cum?

Unread post by EddieM » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:49 am

After our 1st time (friend) the second and third times our friend again became much more aggressive in fucking her, shockingly he told her he was going to cum inside her and she responded in the heat of the moment "yes put your seed in me...I want to feel your cum"... he thenfinished in her and told her "clean up"... and she sucked his cock clean. I was a deer in the headlights.

hubbynwife19
Trainable

Unread post by hubbynwife19 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:12 pm

70% for inside her pussy, heck yeah. When my wife fucks her ex, he blows inside her. I think I would be disappointed if I missed out on a creampie.

beefstick
Virgin

Unread post by beefstick » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:15 pm

I like them to cum in her pussy, that is hot, plus I get sloppy seconds.....second choice is on her pussy, third would be in her mouth

beefstick
Virgin

Unread post by beefstick » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:16 pm

I like them to cum in her pussy, that is hot, plus I get sloppy seconds.....second choice is on her pussy, third would be in her mouth

INDhotwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by INDhotwife » Tue Jul 27, 2021 4:50 am

She only swallows for him, and she likes to remind me of that. Especially hot when she tells me that while sucking me.

Riverrat63
Virgin

Unread post by Riverrat63 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:21 pm

Pussy of course. Nothing hotter than watching a pulsing cock shooting semen inside a woman's pussy

Funtimecouple
Trainable

Unread post by Funtimecouple » Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:55 am

In her pussy because that is where she prefers. I like to fuck her hot wet pussy but not a cream pie eater.

Husbandofynf
Virgin

Unread post by Husbandofynf » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:14 am

I would love for her to take his load in her pussy, but it’s just not worth the hassle of STIs and such!
It’s always fun with more than one.

https://linktr.ee/youngnordicfox

We love to film...

nerdyhubby
Virgin

Unread post by nerdyhubby » Sat Aug 14, 2021 6:45 am

If we got to the point of allowing a 3rd to go bare, one of my personal fantasies is to be in 69 with me underneath stimulating her with my tongue while our 3rd creampied her pussy from behind. Barring that seeing her creampied in pussy or ass from behind would be hot as well.
I know she desires cum from sessions, either pussy or ass, but she has not expressed to me any specific fantasy. She is definitely not a fan of getting cum ON her, nor in her mouth.

Privski
Prepubescent

Unread post by Privski » Mon Aug 16, 2021 4:31 am

Damn seeing all those awnsers, I could only dream about the bull cumming in her pussy and filling her up again right after that so she has multiple cumshots in her.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Tue Aug 17, 2021 3:29 am

Without a doubt the superior bull cum should be deposited deep inside her pussy. His sperm swimming inside her for 3 days is a reminder of the husbands submission.

AstaSilva
Experienced

Unread post by AstaSilva » Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:44 pm

Inside every time!

Cuck_maecello
Virgin

Unread post by Cuck_maecello » Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:15 pm

Has anyone eaten a cream pie a few days after?

Matureamateur
Virgin

Unread post by Matureamateur » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:47 am

My wife loves a guy cumming into her hair, then mussing it up as she’s being fucked

RedVixenStagCpl2019
Experienced

Unread post by RedVixenStagCpl2019 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:50 am

Can't select one...lol...
"There is a time when you realize that life just flies on by at a pretty rapid rate. Experience all you can before it's too late."

bonbrulin2019
Prepubescent

Unread post by bonbrulin2019 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:25 am

Inside her pussy. Her preference as well as mine. Creampie is so tasty. Plus the sloppy seconds is like heaven on earth. Dozens have before i met her. Hundreds have since we became swingers n our late 30s. Never an issue with disease. At 60 yrs old, definitely slowed down, but it's still where the other male cums during a threesome.

Hildasw
Experienced

Unread post by Hildasw » Sat Oct 02, 2021 6:15 pm

I love it in her pussy. Fucking her immediately afterwards is the best.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:43 am

I prefer her mouth: the VIEW of her addiction to give a BJ, a deepthroat, how she swallows. But many times she forced me to kiss with her mouth full of cum. A few times I watched her kissing that guy in advance.

She then said such things as: "A stranger who finished into my mouth feels like a victory."
Or:
" You have to know what happened just seconds ago, what you witnessed. To taste what I tasted.
Or:
" A proof of me being a HW, your HW. A proof that you love me as a HW. That we both love our secret kinky lifestyle."
Or:
"To get used to become bi instead of staying monogamously. I really love men playing with each other."

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:35 pm

NOTHING is more exciting for me that to see my wife wrap her legs around her Lover, start fucking up on his cock and BEGGING him to cum inside of her, which triggers a HUGE orgasm on her part the instant she feels their hot fertile sperm shoot inside of her and she fucks up on him like a MADWOMAN in a way that she has NEVER responded to me ever!!

Not that I get to see this anymore....but I did some when we first delved in to this lifestyle. Not long after tho, she put an end to me being present and as of November 2012 my own sperm has neither been in or on her (with one exception that nearly resulted in my castration!!). Only her Boss/Lover and a few select friends of his have had that pleasure. All given complete access to her without condoms, and on many occasions, without her diaphragm which is the only birth control she uses.

But I do HEAR about it regularly from her (pre-COVID of course) as she re-enacts her most recent trysts while jerking me off (with a condom on) during the retelling. And on rare occasions, she lets me actually feel how wet and used she is, with a condom on of course because I have NO orgasm control) but for the most part I relive her expereince based on the amount of sperm I am licking and sucking out of her well used pussy!!

I do SO love being able to stick my "clit" (as she calls it) in her (condom sheathed) and feel that soft hot slippery wetness caused by other men inside my wifes pussy, and I hate it too, as I start to cum usually 1-3 strokes inside...we watch the clock and laugh about it, I NEVER last a full minute!! Orgasm is BALLISTIC.....but its all over and done wiht in a couple minutes tops wheras if she strokes me and I am going down on her, we can drag it out a couple hours sometimes!! She knows exactly when to stop, start again, and then how to put me over the edge as I BLAST on in my condom while she strokes me perfectly to achieve maximum orgasmic relief!!

GAWD, life is GRAND!!

CW

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:38 pm

Cuck_maecello wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:15 pm
Has anyone eaten a cream pie a few days after?
Most likely everyone here has, even if they THINK their wife isn't active!! LOLLOL

CW

JMNBABE
Player

Unread post by JMNBABE » Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:43 pm

EddieM wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:49 am
After our 1st time (friend) the second and third times our friend again became much more aggressive in fucking her, shockingly he told her he was going to cum inside her and she responded in the heat of the moment "yes put your seed in me...I want to feel your cum"... he thenfinished in her and told her "clean up"... and she sucked his cock clean. I was a deer in the headlights.
AMAZING what our wives will do for REAL men/Bulls, isn't it!! Things we will only get to WATCH, never cause or be part of......

CW

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:51 pm

My wife definitely would prefer to be creampie pie her pussy or ass but under the must condition is a clean one other while she will let him cum on her face or inside her mouth.As a matter of fact,she feels that she would please him after getting a good fuck from him so she wouldn't mind at all where to get the cum.

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:18 pm

Inside her pussy, when my wife fucks other guys I always get to watch, I love watching her being fucked and watching the guys scrotum pulsing as his cum is filling her pussy
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

wpgcouple40
Trainable

Unread post by wpgcouple40 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:13 pm

Pussy is not an option for us.

I always tell the guys that they can cum on her ass, tits, mouth, face, whatever they want. Many women won't swallow but my wife loves to swallow. She doesn't want to swirl it around in her mouth and taste it, just suck it all down. So generally the guys say they want to give her a facial, probably again because its rare to get the chance for some guys, but invariably they never pull out of her mouth and she just swallows them...and then keeps sucking gently until they are hard again (or done). And I really enjoy that, I love to know that she is swallowing their seed and they are getting this experience that not every woman would give. All I ask is that the guy lets me know by telling me he is cumming down my wife's throat so i can make sure i am watching her.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:53 pm

We love them all, there is nothing more arousing than witnessing another man cumming in your wifes pussy or mouth. But it is equally hot watching a guy cumming on your wifes body or face, especially when he is a big cummer. Even if I do not witness the event it is still super arousing to hear about it later.