What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
bltn1966
Player

What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

Unread post by bltn1966 » Fri May 07, 2021 7:46 am

I was just replaying, in my head, some of the most memorable things I seen from my wife. One of the latest incident that happen was when we spent an afternoon with an older wealthy couple. We had been out of the swinging lifestyle for a few years and the older couple knew it. So when we accepted an invite to their house Marie made it clear that we’re just coming for a friendly visit and that’s it. They live in a huge house with a beautiful swimming pool. While everybody was swimming I ran into the house to make a few drinks. When I came back outside I didn’t see anybody in the pool. I called out and no one answered. I walked around to the grotto hidden behind a waterfall. What I saw almost made me drop the drinks. The older guy was slamming Marie doggystyle in the middle of the cave. When I walked in Marie was already about to cum. A few seconds later she collapsed onto her stomach while having one of her crazy body shaking orgasms. The older lady was sitting on a bench as she watched them in action. She stood up to walk toward me when the she me standing there. But first she stopped to give her husband a passionate kiss. The old couple stood over Marie’s squirming body as they kissed. The sight of them standing over and straddling Marie as she orgasmed was almost to much for me. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful setting and a beautiful event.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Re: What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Fri May 07, 2021 10:51 pm

Very hot, I have left and returned to a room a few times to find my wife in action, I love it and never tire of it. I certainly would struggle to decide upon the absolute hottest but listed below are those that I recall being the most memorable.

Spending a long weekend with 3 guy friends and watching her repeatedly group fucked.

Watching her seduce and fuck a married friend

Watching her get fucked outdoors

Retuning from a club toilet to find her kissing an older white guy who had his fingers deep in her pussy while she was wanking the cock of a young black guy stood behind her.

Watching her swallow the load of a young fit guy in front of a crowd in a club.

Listening as she told a guy to cum in her

Dropping her of for her first solo meet

Getting home from work in time to see her boyfriend leave and then enjoying sloppy seconds

There are so many more but I think these are my favourite and most memorable

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat May 08, 2021 4:37 am

Curioushubby99 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:51 pm
Very hot, I have left and returned to a room a few times to find my wife in action, I love it and never tire of it. I certainly would struggle to decide upon the absolute hottest but listed below are those that I recall being the most memorable.

Spending a long weekend with 3 guy friends and watching her repeatedly group fucked.

Watching her seduce and fuck a married friend

Watching her get fucked outdoors

Retuning from a club toilet to find her kissing an older white guy who had his fingers deep in her pussy while she was wanking the cock of a young black guy stood behind her.

Watching her swallow the load of a young fit guy in front of a crowd in a club.

Listening as she told a guy to cum in her

Dropping her of for her first solo meet

Getting home from work in time to see her boyfriend leave and then enjoying sloppy seconds

There are so many more but I think these are my favourite and most memorable
You should tell the story behind these, especially the group slut and married guy

bjgirl
Trainable

Unread post by bjgirl » Sat May 08, 2021 10:23 am

The first time she sucked a BBC in front of me

The first time she let a guy cum on her face ..... NEVER let me do that

The first time she took a cream pie from a BBC

Hearing her BEG a guy to cum in her

Denying me ANY sex for 3 days after because she was too sore from HIS cock

bltn1966
Player

Unread post by bltn1966 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:37 am

More memorable moments: Marie playfully talked shit to a young guy at a hotel. He got his revenge by grudge fucking her to a squirting orgasm. It was the first time she squirted while being fucked.

One of the first guys she was with wrapped both of her legs behind her head. I didn’t know she could do that. Marie was in so much ecstasy she didn’t realize she did it. Her mouth hit the floor when I showed her the video of him being folded like a soggy pretzel.

Marie staring back in awe at the young white guy sticking his cock deep in her. Marie didn’t see his dick before he put it in her. Although skinny it was easily the longest one she’s ever had.

Marie is prone to full body, leg shaking orgasms. Sometimes her body convulse as she recover. I love seeing the guys face the first time he make her cum.

Iamgroot
Experienced

Unread post by Iamgroot » Thu May 20, 2021 8:38 pm

The one I am saying is most memorable is this last time with her Latino lover about 5 or 6 weeks ago. She was considered "very fertile", so she made him pull out. He did as he was told, then I gave him a dildo to finish her off while his cum pooled in her belly button. She then tells him to "rub that shit in", so he rubbed the dildo into his cum and shoved it inside her as she demanded. Oddly, she is over a week past her due date for her period. I think she had every intention to get pregnant with his baby, but didn't want a direct deposit for some reason. She seems quite comfortable not wanting to get a pregnancy test done.

Cuck4Life
Player

Unread post by Cuck4Life » Fri May 21, 2021 2:45 am

My exwife was very sexually active with many of my friends and coworkers but most of the time she played alone. I did get to watch her many times screw my best friend bareback and i still enjoy those memories. His cock was longer and thicker than mine and the head of his cock was large and well defined. I loved watching him rub it on her slit before he pushed it inside, he would make a few easy pushes and then he would give it all to her. once the penetration was complete I would often leave the them alone for a little while. I would return to the room once i would hear the tempo pick up. They knew each other bodies well and I loved hearing her moans when she would cum, she was very vocal. When I would see his balls tighten I knew he was close and there is nothing that makes a cuck know his place than to watch and listen to another guy deposit his cum deep into his wifes belly. As soon as he shot the last squirt I would leave them alone.

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Fri May 21, 2021 1:54 pm

Most memorable one for me was recently. She was back in the midwest for a family funeral. She was in the lobby one morning getting coffee and saw a man checking in. We were texting soon after and she mentioned this man and how they smiled at each other and had a connection of sorts. Also that she had looked out the front door of the hotel and noticed the vehicle he was driving. I was encouraging of course and said maybe she would run into him later on. Maybe, we’ll see is about all she said.

I could tell, and she confirmed to me later, that she was hoping more than her nonchalant attitude let on. When she returned to the hotel, she drove around the parking lot looking for his vehicle. She found it and, correctly, assumed he would park near his room. She parked next to him and purposely made a lot of noise getting out of the car. She had the dog with her and kept calling like the dog was running away. Lol. God I love that woman!

Anyway, she noticed someone peeking around a curtain. She had no idea if it was him or not. She went into the hotel and he was walking towards her. She stopped and chatted with him for a few minutes and then he invited her to his room. She told me they began kissing and it progressed to him going down on her, where she orgasmed. He laid her on her back and rubbed his, “pretty thick cock”, her words, along her slit for a couple minutes, put on a condom, and slid in.

So why is this one memorable for me? My wife is an enigma to me, lol. I want to be in her head and know what she’s thinking. I mean, she is obviously attracted to these men or she wouldn’t fuck them. I know her type, but what is it about that particular guy? She is usually very shrug-worthy about her encounters. When I push for details (her thoughts) I mostly get another shrug. I back off because she will share if she feels like it. She also rarely ever orgasms or kisses another guy during these encounters.

This particular one, she made eye contact and smiled, just like several others. But this time, she thought about this guy and, I presume, how much she wanted to fuck him. Then, went out of her way to make it happen. In the end, she let herself go a bit, kissed him, and allowed herself to have an orgasm. Things I have been wanting for her to experience for herself. She decides what is best for her, and her reality can differ from my fantasy. That is her decision. If she wanted to orgasm, then I suppose she would let go and allow that to happen.

I do feel this encounter could be another kind of turning point for her, and that it is okay to let herself “enjoy” it more. If that makes sense. I think even now she holds back, either in the physical or the retelling, for fear of hurting my feelings.

Jay R
Experienced

Unread post by Jay R » Tue May 25, 2021 3:57 am

bltn1966 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 7:46 am
I was just replaying, in my head, some of the most memorable things I seen from my wife. One of the latest incident that happen was when we spent an afternoon with an older wealthy couple. We had been out of the swinging lifestyle for a few years and the older couple knew it. So when we accepted an invite to their house Marie made it clear that we’re just coming for a friendly visit and that’s it. They live in a huge house with a beautiful swimming pool. While everybody was swimming I ran into the house to make a few drinks. When I came back outside I didn’t see anybody in the pool. I called out and no one answered. I walked around to the grotto hidden behind a waterfall. What I saw almost made me drop the drinks. The older guy was slamming Marie doggystyle in the middle of the cave. When I walked in Marie was already about to cum. A few seconds later she collapsed onto her stomach while having one of her crazy body shaking orgasms. The older lady was sitting on a bench as she watched them in action. She stood up to walk toward me when the she me standing there. But first she stopped to give her husband a passionate kiss. The old couple stood over Marie’s squirming body as they kissed. The sight of them standing over and straddling Marie as she orgasmed was almost to much for me. It was a beautiful day, a beautiful setting and a beautiful event.
Was he well endowed?

Did you get with his wife too?

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Tue May 25, 2021 4:37 am

Several memories over the years. But one of my favorites was with her first love (a very vanilla guy), who is also one of my good friends from high school.

The three of us went on a fishing trip and shared a hotel room. He watched like a hawk as Susan stripped naked and we had sex in front of him. She tried to get him to join us but he didn’t get it. After we were done she went over to his bed. They were kissing and all over each other but he was afraid to fuck her, so she told him that she wanted him inside. He asked about me and she told him that it was ok. One of the hotter moments was she told him to come inside her.

Then Susan came back to our bed and grabbed my arm because she wanted both of us. He still didn’t get the message so he watched us again. After we were done she went back to his bed again. After some kissing and touching she looked at me and said “how would you like to watch?” So she got in position and he fucked her doggy until he came in her.

We went to sleep. Got up early. He watched me fuck Susan again in the morning. Then she went back to his bed.

They started fucking and I watched until he groaned and came inside her. I got up. Showered. Shaved. And when I came out he was still on top of her and inside her. I recall when he got off her he looked down to see her pussy when he pulled out.

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Tue May 25, 2021 6:58 am

The three of us were at dinner and when we left he got in the back seat with her as we left the parking lot her panties came flying over the seat. She had worn a button down dress that was now laying on the front seat. Two lights later I heard her moan as his cock slid in her. I made sure I had to stop for every light on the way to his place.all she said was omg, omg.

Pauline
Last edited by PANTIES on Wed May 26, 2021 6:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tryagain
Pervert

Unread post by Tryagain » Wed May 26, 2021 5:59 am

She was with her favorite boy friend who was very handsome and actually had a true 9 in cock - very very rare. He was fucking the shit out of her in various positions and she had a pained look on her face. I quietly asked her if she was alright but she just did not answer me so he kept fucking her.

They shifted again to the missionary position and he started calling her a bitch, a whore. He then said take it all bitch and he was lifting himself off of her, up and down with the whole length of his cock going in and out. She was screaming and finally yelled out loud - you are splitting me open !

After he came, she just laid there and held her pussy. He wanted to continue again but she said that was all she could take. She literally had trouble walking out of the room and was sore for 2 days.

lisamyhotwife
OHW Addict

Unread post by lisamyhotwife » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:38 pm

I guess for me it was a work trip Lisa took. It was 4 hours away and a 2 night stay. It was one of those conference things. I had set up a date for her with a new guy, Lisa did not know it at the time. I told him where she would be and what she was wearing. All was going as planned and then I got a call, her voice on the other end of the phone said and I quote" did you set me up", well what could I say, I told her the truth. Lol. I said what are you going to do and she said, don't know yet and said bye. One hour late, yup you guessed it. I got the call with sexy hot sounds. They had a great night. But the last day of the conference Lisa told me one of her regular men was meeting her early that morning and they had a great time enjoying each other but the really fun part was at lunch and she hooked up with a friend and then the last stop of the day was at a different friend's home. She had set that up ahead of time and I only found out about it the next day. What a woman. I will say I miss those days, 4 guys in a couple days! Things have slowed a lot. But there is always hope. She had her first post pandemic fun about 4 weeks ago.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:34 am

It was a neighbors Christmas party. We ran into a good high school friend that we hadn’t seen for more the 20 years. He got divorced and moved back to Florida near us. After that party he came back home with us for a few more drinks.

This guy is shy, but was a very attractive and a heartthrob for women. Susan always had the hots for him. We had a few drinks back home and Susan went to bed.

He starts telling me he and his exwife (she was beautiful but a real crazy lady) got naked from time to time with other couples. So I showed him some nude pics of Susan on our computer. He told me he always thought Susan was hot.

So I asked if wanted to do a threesome. He hesitated and said there’s no way. He didn’t feel comfortable waking Susan up. I guess he had some bad experiences with his crazy wife in the past doing that..LOL

I assured him it was ok so we both got naked and went in the room. Susan sleeps naked so we had our hands all over her. Then fingering, oral sex and I watched as he spread her legs and slowly fucked her. It was amazing to watch. After he was done I got my very first sloppy seconds.

Prior to that I always went first; or if I was second, Susan cleaned up first in the bathroom. In the morning Susan told me it was one of the most erotic experiences she ever had. After that he became her “boy toy” (as she named him) and we have have had some very good times with him.

He never got remarried and we are still friends.

Rob+8
Virgin

Unread post by Rob+8 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 1:19 pm

No doubt the fact that we will be meeting this gentleman again next week that one particular episode has been on my mind.

My wife usually plays when traveling for work, but this guy sometimes comes here for work too. So when he is in town we play together. Sometimes we have threesomes, others we will take turns. There are also times when I will just watch. And interestingly enough there are times when he just likes to watch us. Rex and I have actually become very good friends in our own right.

This time he had been in town for a while by the time we got together. It had been an exhausting work trip for him so we met for dinner and went up to his suite for a nightcap. He always brings a nice bottle of scotch to share. Times like this my wife will sometimes just give him a fabulous blowjob and tuck him into bed. This time her blowjob really kicked some life into him and they went into the bedroom. I decided to have another glass and give them some time before going in to watch.

I went out on to the balcony and was just able to see them on the bed if I leaned over the railing a little. It was seriously hot being able to see them but not really see them too well of you know what I mean. But what really made it hot was when I looked at the hotel next door. Mostly it was just the usual sights of people going about their business. What caught my eye was a couple people in different rooms seemingly watching our suite. One guy was brazen enough to wave at me!

Fuck man! The idea of them being able to see me on the balcony peeking in at my wife and her lover was a real turn on. I kept wondering what they thought was going on. Like was my wife an escort and I was her pimp or something? When I went into the bedroom I made sure I sat in the chair by the window so they could see me watching my wife getting fucked and enjoying myself. Being a voyeur and an exhibitionist at the same time was a huge turn on!

My wife put the icing on it too. Rex was in the bathroom and my wife and I were in the living room. She looked ravishing in just her stockings! I told her about the audience. She was like “let’s not leave them any doubt” and kissed me right in front of the window. I upped the ante by kneeling down and giving her a couple good licks. Then she shoved her cloths in her bag and we left with her in just her stockings heels and an overcoat.

What a delicious night!

wny3somecple
Experienced

Unread post by wny3somecple » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:59 am

First time we played after we were married. About 3 months after decided to get back into it. She really was the one to bring it up

She got very into her being married and doing things with another man. Asking our friend if he had ever kissed a married woman? If he liked having his cock sucked by a nice married lady? If married pussy tasted better. Then when time to fuck she insisted we move to our bed. She got very into fucking in "our married bed" and asking him to fuck her married pussy and to cum in it. Then with me she was very vocal about her husband fucking his pussy that was full of another man's cum.

Next morning she asked me to go shower and make breakfast because she wanted to fuck alone in our bed. It was a great day or so we spent together.

Other favorite though I was not there was when she was attending an after work get together for a coworker who was getting married. They went to a bar immediately after work then moved to the bosses house (he was a widower and kids were off at college). Well she was only woman who made it from bar to bosses house. Long story short she ended up doing a strip for them, them gave the groom to be a bj and well from there let's just say everyone had a turn or two. Her. Her boss and 6 male coworkers.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:56 am

I would have to say the first time I watched a bull cum inside my wife. It was an unbelievable thrill to see. My wife was looking at me in total ecstasy as he was shooting his load deep inside her...which led her to cum all over his cock again
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Mikesmallcuck
Trainable

Unread post by Mikesmallcuck » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:14 am

The first time I saw her with Bill, her 71 year old Bull. She's 39. Yes he took a pill beforehand and was hard for like 2 hours It was ridiculous. His cock was literally like twice the size of mine. It was weird. He had some type of a swagger. She's supposed to be in charge but he clearly was that first time. They chatted for a short time. But then he was literally like are we going to do this and said take off my pants and suck my dick, and she did. He stopped her and told her to strip naked and then go back to sucking his dick and she did. He casually told her I'm going to come down your throat now and he did. She wasn't even finished swallowing when he told her to get up and land her back and he sucked her nipples and pussy. He got her so wet and turned on I can see how flush she was, he brought her right to orgasm where she said she was close to coming and he stopped and told her to suck his dick again. She wasted like not a second and had that thing in her mouth and her head was bobbing like ridiculously. He laid down, he told he told her to suck his balls and ass and she did. He had her getting all fours he lubed up her ass without even asking and f***** her for 5 minutes straight while she screamed. Then he casually took it out of her ass putting it in her pussy and f***** her for 10 minutes until she came and kept f****** her for 5 minutes more because he hadn't come yet. After that she slowly took over being in charge and that's when I found out he was bisexual because she would have me take care of him when she didn't want to. And he regularly f**** me and I suck him all the time.

Mikesmallcuck
Trainable

Unread post by Mikesmallcuck » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:04 pm

The first time Bill told my wife he wanted to take me she was basically done for the night and he still needed more because he sucked her pussy out and she came and he didn't, so she was like fine. He had me on my knees, no hands. I sucked him for quite a while he likes to have one hand on his cock which is really big just saying and one hand on my head and he controls me. Then he had me laying my back spread out, he inserted in my ass and had me wrap my legs around him tight as he just thrusted slow and thrusted fast and pounded for I mean literally 5 minutes then thrusted slow, stopped inside me and just tongued me passionately for 5 minutes and that's my new I was bisexual too. He wasn't even thrusting and was just inside me and then while he was kissing me told me he was going to come and then thrusted and thrusted and thrusted probably 5 to 10 times and I felt him just go so deep and hold it and he spasmed and came inside me and then he got me so worked up I told him I was going to come to as his tongue was still in my mouth and he lifted himself up and looked down and I squirted right through my cage and tube all over my belly and he smiled and took fingers scooped it, all of it, and fed it to me. He fed me my own cum. Then he pulled out of my ass and had me suck his dick dry. It was memorable.

Yourfirstbull
Experienced

Unread post by Yourfirstbull » Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:20 am

Since this is a stag forum I’ll stay true to theme and not mention any cuck memories:

The very conservative Catholic wife who gave me her anal virginity the first time we fucked, and the second meeting told me she wanted to swallow for the first time…

The smoke of a nurse whose hubby sat in the hallway next to the bedroom door, so I fucked her against the door so he could hear and feel it…

Same nurse who brought me her panties from the bathroom when we were at a busy lunch spot…

The executive wife who would text me during meetings and then go to the bathroom and show me the wet spot on her panties…

Same wife, how sometimes we’d be lounging in her marital bed, nude, with her head on my stomach, just chatting after an hour or so of sex—and she couldn’t resist touching and holding and casually kissing my cock; not even to make it hard, just because it was like a magnet to her…

This smoke of a stay at home mom who I was supposed to meet the first time at a restaurant for dinner but when there was a wait and no place to really stand we warmed up in her Jeep, which led to her taking the Jeep someplace private, which led to teenager style car sex…

I’m not a huge have to make a wife squirt guy (I know it happens sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t) but a wife who was squirting so much you could audibly hear it hitting the wooden floor…

The attorney who was an alpha in life and in sex but wanted to be able to cede control and be a good little subby so I eventually had my tie around her neck, her walking on all fours “like a bitch in heat”, with her wet panties stuffed in her mouth, where every 10 feet or so I would stop to finger or mount her until she came like a blubbering mess—her hubby told me masturbated more the following week than she would in a year…

The chubby wife with the perfect ass who, after we’d played for a few weeks, asked if she could tie me up and use my cock as her toy—so we did, and she did, teasing me a little but mainly just using me to get a steady stream of rolling orgasms…

Any time there’s a euphoria cry as a wife cums…

I’m sure if I thought about it there are many more, but I’m a big fan of little moments—the sexy sigh, the eye contact, the sext at the right time, the flutter in her stomach as she cums, the mmmm as she feels the outline of my cock in my jeans…so although those might not be huge highlights for some, the feeling from those moments are very memorable.
6'1", early 30s, fit. Blue eyes, brown hair. PNW. More details in profile.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:28 am

Her car needed major repairs and the cost was very steep, putting a big strain on our finances. She had confessed to me that our mechanic was a pretty hunky guy who always ogled her when he serviced her car. She said she was going to see if there was anything she could do to help pay the bill. I knew exactly what she meant but I didn't want her to fuck him. I told her a blow job would be ok. Well, when she got back from the garage she told me she blew him but that was only the down payment on the total bill. The deal she had worked out called for a blowjob every month for the next six months It did save us a ton of money and she did love sucking his dick.

Nile57
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nile57 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:58 pm

Their were 2 very memorable times with my ex wife. The first was of course the first time that another man fucked her. We were in a motel with the guy having met him on SLS. From the pictures that he had sent her we knew that he was quite large. They first started kissing and running their hands over each other. She had on a nightgown. That was soon on the floor. He had her get on all fours to take her from behind. As he started to enter her she looked over at me first looking scared like a deer in the headlights. Once he had entered her the look changed to pure joy. He had her moaning in minutes. He took her from behind then he had her sitting across from him as he entered her with him being so long. He finally finished in h

Nile57
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nile57 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:04 pm

Their were 2 very memorable times with my ex wife. The first was of course the first time that another man fucked her. We were in a motel with the guy having met him on SLS. From the pictures that he had sent her we knew that he was quite large. They first started kissing and running their hands over each other. She had on a nightgown. That was soon on the floor. He had her get on all fours to take her from behind. As he started to enter her she looked over at me first looking scared like a deer in the headlights. Once he had entered her the look changed to pure joy. He had her moaning in minutes. He took her from behind then he had her sitting across from him as he entered her with him being so long. He finally finished in her with her on her back.
The second was when we met a different guy at a motel for the first time. When he knocked on the door she met him in a nightgown. They started to kiss and play on the bed. He soon was eating her pussy. She was enjoying it but she looked over at me and suggested that I leave the room for a bit. When I came back after about 15 minutes the most erotic thing that I had ever experienced with my ex was before my eyes. He was pumping his cock into her as I walked in and she was just moaning her head off. It gave me a most tremendous feeling watching my wife being fucked while I was gone. We repeated that scene many times with the men finishing in her and I getting sloppy seconds.

Nile57
Prepubescent

Unread post by Nile57 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:05 pm

Their were 2 very memorable times with my ex wife. The first was of course the first time that another man fucked her. We were in a motel with the guy having met him on SLS. From the pictures that he had sent her we knew that he was quite large. They first started kissing and running their hands over each other. She had on a nightgown. That was soon on the floor. He had her get on all fours to take her from behind. As he started to enter her she looked over at me first looking scared like a deer in the headlights. Once he had entered her the look changed to pure joy. He had her moaning in minutes. He took her from behind then he had her sitting across from him as he entered her with him being so long. He finally finished in her with her on her back.
The second was when we met a different guy at a motel for the first time. When he knocked on the door she met him in a nightgown. They started to kiss and play on the bed. He soon was eating her pussy. She was enjoying it but she looked over at me and suggested that I leave the room for a bit. When I came back after about 15 minutes the most erotic thing that I had ever experienced with my ex was before my eyes. He was pumping his cock into her as I walked in and she was just moaning her head off. It gave me a most tremendous feeling watching my wife being fucked while I was gone. We repeated that scene many times with the men finishing in her and I getting sloppy seconds.

Liveurlife
Experienced

Unread post by Liveurlife » Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:21 am

Of course besides the first time I just sat and watched her fuck, two other firsts come to mind. One might sound simple and not sexy at all but to me it was. This was the first time while she was in Chicago on business that she told me, in an abrupt tone I might add, she had to get off the phone because she had a nice thick dick staring her in the face. I will never forget it because she wanted off the phone with me, her husband, to go fuck another man.

The second was when I watched her for the first time with another couple and she fucked the other woman with a strap on. The couple brought it with them and when they pulled it out of their bag of goodies my wife wasn’t shocked, she wasn’t disgusted, she grabbed it out of the other husbands hand, figured out how to put it on with a little help from the other wife and then proceeded to use it on her like a seasoned pro.
Do what makes you happy. It doesn’t matter what others may think.