What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
sherulestherooster
Pervert

Re: What’s some of your most memorable...besides the first time

Unread post by sherulestherooster » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:12 am

Two things come to mind, both related to physical evidence that her bull enjoyed her body (she only played solo)

One bull took her to a cheap local hotel and she called me to say he left and to come over to reclaim her. She asked me to don a condom and I finished pretty quickly as I was so turned on. I went to throw away my used condom in the tiny trash can and saw two used condoms, to which I added mine. Hot that in a span of a few hours, she delivered so much pleasure to two men.

I was naked and rock hard ready to reclaim her after a date with her bull and she was wearing super sexy matching bra and panties. I took her bra off and started to suck her nipples and tasted something funny, kinda salty. She has a big grin on her face and says in a super sexy voice, she said,” hmmmm, he likes doing that too”; so I realize that I’m tasting his dried up saliva and their combined sweat. Sounds gross now, but super hot at the time!
Experience in a cuckold relationship, now downgraded to wannabe cuckold
http://www.sherulestherooster.blogspot.com

hbstel
Prepubescent

Unread post by hbstel » Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:53 am

The most recent one happened last week, the first time we played with another man since the pandemic started. The guy was fairly new to the swingers website that we use, but my wife felt attracted to him so we decided to go ahead even though we tend to prefer more seasoned men for her to enjoy.

While sexting with him before the actual date, we asked if he had any special requests, especially given it was going to be his first threesome. He said he was a fan of cumshots ("ex-utero orgasms", in his words) and he would like to cum on my wife's face and breasts. She has big and gorgeous natural breasts (85D in Europe, 38D in the US and the UK) and she loves to see men exploding in pleasure and the cum coming out of their dicks, so it would be a win-win.

At one point in the evening during our date, he laid her down on her back, climbed on top of her belly, pressed her tits together and started fucking them heavily. My wife sometimes gets on top of me and jerks me off with her breasts, but this was the first time they were really being fucked. Every now and then he would put his dick in her mouth and she would kiss and suck on it before going back to fucking her tits. She motioned me to go down and start licking her pussy, and it was really hot to lick and suck her while their bodies moved and everbody moaned.

A few minutes later, while I had my face buried deep in my wife's pussy, I heard her lover moaning loudly and I knew he had come on her just like he wanted to. I got up and saw he had a tired and satisfied look; my wife had a very naughty grin, and there was a lot of cum covering her breasts, neck, chin and mouth. She looked fantastic like that. All I could do was smile, touch her and spread his cum across all the spots that hadn't been touched.

I also managed to take lots of pictures and make a few short clips of most of the action, which definitely also helps make the situation even hotter and more memorable.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:35 pm

Dharmadude wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 1:54 pm
Most memorable one for me was recently. She was back in the midwest for a family funeral. She was in the lobby one morning getting coffee and saw a man checking in. We were texting soon after and she mentioned this man and how they smiled at each other and had a connection of sorts. Also that she had looked out the front door of the hotel and noticed the vehicle he was driving. I was encouraging of course and said maybe she would run into him later on. Maybe, we’ll see is about all she said.

I could tell, and she confirmed to me later, that she was hoping more than her nonchalant attitude let on. When she returned to the hotel, she drove around the parking lot looking for his vehicle. She found it and, correctly, assumed he would park near his room. She parked next to him and purposely made a lot of noise getting out of the car. She had the dog with her and kept calling like the dog was running away. Lol. God I love that woman!

Anyway, she noticed someone peeking around a curtain. She had no idea if it was him or not. She went into the hotel and he was walking towards her. She stopped and chatted with him for a few minutes and then he invited her to his room. She told me they began kissing and it progressed to him going down on her, where she orgasmed. He laid her on her back and rubbed his, “pretty thick cock”, her words, along her slit for a couple minutes, put on a condom, and slid in.

So why is this one memorable for me? My wife is an enigma to me, lol. I want to be in her head and know what she’s thinking. I mean, she is obviously attracted to these men or she wouldn’t fuck them. I know her type, but what is it about that particular guy? She is usually very shrug-worthy about her encounters. When I push for details (her thoughts) I mostly get another shrug. I back off because she will share if she feels like it. She also rarely ever orgasms or kisses another guy during these encounters.

This particular one, she made eye contact and smiled, just like several others. But this time, she thought about this guy and, I presume, how much she wanted to fuck him. Then, went out of her way to make it happen. In the end, she let herself go a bit, kissed him, and allowed herself to have an orgasm. Things I have been wanting for her to experience for herself. She decides what is best for her, and her reality can differ from my fantasy. That is her decision. If she wanted to orgasm, then I suppose she would let go and allow that to happen.

I do feel this encounter could be another kind of turning point for her, and that it is okay to let herself “enjoy” it more. If that makes sense. I think even now she holds back, either in the physical or the retelling, for fear of hurting my feelings.
Did the dog watch?

Dharmadude
Player

Unread post by Dharmadude » Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:33 am

Triceratops wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:35 pm
Dharmadude wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 1:54 pm
Most memorable one for me was recently. She was back in the midwest for a family funeral. She was in the lobby one morning getting coffee and saw a man checking in. We were texting soon after and she mentioned this man and how they smiled at each other and had a connection of sorts. Also that she had looked out the front door of the hotel and noticed the vehicle he was driving. I was encouraging of course and said maybe she would run into him later on. Maybe, we’ll see is about all she said.

I could tell, and she confirmed to me later, that she was hoping more than her nonchalant attitude let on. When she returned to the hotel, she drove around the parking lot looking for his vehicle. She found it and, correctly, assumed he would park near his room. She parked next to him and purposely made a lot of noise getting out of the car. She had the dog with her and kept calling like the dog was running away. Lol. God I love that woman!

Anyway, she noticed someone peeking around a curtain. She had no idea if it was him or not. She went into the hotel and he was walking towards her. She stopped and chatted with him for a few minutes and then he invited her to his room. She told me they began kissing and it progressed to him going down on her, where she orgasmed. He laid her on her back and rubbed his, “pretty thick cock”, her words, along her slit for a couple minutes, put on a condom, and slid in.

So why is this one memorable for me? My wife is an enigma to me, lol. I want to be in her head and know what she’s thinking. I mean, she is obviously attracted to these men or she wouldn’t fuck them. I know her type, but what is it about that particular guy? She is usually very shrug-worthy about her encounters. When I push for details (her thoughts) I mostly get another shrug. I back off because she will share if she feels like it. She also rarely ever orgasms or kisses another guy during these encounters.

This particular one, she made eye contact and smiled, just like several others. But this time, she thought about this guy and, I presume, how much she wanted to fuck him. Then, went out of her way to make it happen. In the end, she let herself go a bit, kissed him, and allowed herself to have an orgasm. Things I have been wanting for her to experience for herself. She decides what is best for her, and her reality can differ from my fantasy. That is her decision. If she wanted to orgasm, then I suppose she would let go and allow that to happen.

I do feel this encounter could be another kind of turning point for her, and that it is okay to let herself “enjoy” it more. If that makes sense. I think even now she holds back, either in the physical or the retelling, for fear of hurting my feelings.
Did the dog watch?

The dog is unimpressed when we do it and ignores us, lol. I can only assume that was the case then too.

Triceratops
Player

Unread post by Triceratops » Tue Jul 27, 2021 5:35 pm

:-)

nerdywbooty
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by nerdywbooty » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:56 am

Curioushubby99 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:51 pm
Very hot, I have left and returned to a room a few times to find my wife in action, I love it and never tire of it. I certainly would struggle to decide upon the absolute hottest but listed below are those that I recall being the most memorable.

Spending a long weekend with 3 guy friends and watching her repeatedly group fucked.

Watching her seduce and fuck a married friend

Watching her get fucked outdoors

Retuning from a club toilet to find her kissing an older white guy who had his fingers deep in her pussy while she was wanking the cock of a young black guy stood behind her.

Watching her swallow the load of a young fit guy in front of a crowd in a club.

Listening as she told a guy to cum in her

Dropping her of for her first solo meet

Getting home from work in time to see her boyfriend leave and then enjoying sloppy seconds

There are so many more but I think these are my favourite and most memorable
“Spending a long weekend with 3 guy friends and watching her repeatedly group fucked.”

HW here… this sounds amazing! Definitely putting it on my wish list.

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:28 am

“Spending a long weekend with 3 guy friends and watching her repeatedly group fucked.”

[/quote]

She was in her element, fucked, wined & dined, and generally spoilt for a few days. Not sure what people thought when we were out and about with her being accompanied by 4 admiring guys lol.

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:55 am

Curioushubby99 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:28 am

She was in her element, fucked, wined & dined, and generally spoilt for a few days. Not sure what people thought when we were out and about with her being accompanied by 4 admiring guys lol.
[/quote]

They probably thought ‘lucky girl’ 😉

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:02 am

She was a very lucky and well satisfied girl that weekend

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:09 am

Curioushubby99 wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:02 am
She was a very lucky and well satisfied girl that weekend
I’m extremely jealous!! Enjoy 😃

PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by PANTIES » Sat Aug 07, 2021 5:36 am

Coming home after spending 30 days at her lovers home. She came home totally different from when she left. By different I mean in appearance, hair style different, make up different, clothes different. She had a complete transition for her lover.

Pauline

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:09 am

I have several
- her first and only BBC so far
- taking BBC cum
- her current older bull
- that time in a group setting with couples, she was eating pussy...ass in the air while 4 guys took turns on her. She had to turn around to see who was fucking her
- being physically in the room to watch several men cum in her pussy
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:11 am

I have several
- her first and only BBC so far
- taking BBC cum
- her current older bull
- that time in a group setting with couples, she was eating pussy...ass in the air while 4 guys took turns on her. She had to turn around to see who was fucking her
- being physically in the room to watch several men cum in her pussy
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

Riverrat63
Virgin

Unread post by Riverrat63 » Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:08 pm

Watching multiple guys come in your wife. Now that's a hot wife

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:52 am

This memory is recent. My wife and I both love sports cars and went on a road trip with our group. My wife enjoys dressing sexy and going to the bar. This night she was wearing yoga pants, leather jacket and a very sheer top (no bra) underneath. It’s getting late and one of the guys we recently met on a prior road trip arrives, has a drink and is really checking out my wife.

My wife loves getting looks, so out of the blue she takes off her jacket! The bartenders eyes and our friends eyes were glued on her tits and she is loving it! Its last call and we all leave the bar to head back to our rooms and my wife asks him if he wants to see the view from out balcony. He takes the bait.

The three of us go to the balcony, talk for a bit and when we walk back in my wife asks him to pull off her top! We all ended up in the bed naked and had a blast with her. He had the thickest cock my wife had ever had and she loved it. Since then he’s become a good friend and reliable FWB.

LongTermHubby
Player

Unread post by LongTermHubby » Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:59 am

For me, the most memorable was when she came home and told me she'd gone bareback and showed me her cum-stained panties.

annsman
$2 Ho

Unread post by annsman » Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:55 pm

There are several all on a similar theme.
In chronological order:
1. She didn’t take her bc pill on a four day trip after we’d been turned on by her forgetting it on an overnight stay a couple of months earlier.
2. After us unsuccessfully trying to get pregnant for about six months she spent the afternoon in our bed making love to an ex boyfriend from school. Coming home and cuddling her knowing there was nothing I could do to stop her getting pregnant by him (not that I wanted to) was as I felt at the time incredibly erotic. We were convinced she was pregnant by him, but a routine blood test showed it was my baby - it was a relief for us, but also a disappointment at the same time for me.
3. Years later and after a son by me, Ann went off the pill on her doctors recommendation. We didn’t like/use condoms so her boyfriend and i only came inside her when we thought it was safe. One time they could only meet when it wasn’t safe and I agreed when she asked I’d they could make love “properly”. They made love in our bed while I waited downstairs and when I rushed upstairs as soon as he is left I found her laying on the bed with her bum on a pillow and knees raised. She said she was doing it to keep his sperm inside her as she knew I’d like it, but gave me a knowing grin when I said to help her get pregnant.

She did get pregnant, and it was his as we were still being safe, but unfortunately she lost the baby around 12 weeks.

CurvyNerdMILF
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by CurvyNerdMILF » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:56 pm

That sounds sort of traumatic, actually. Upon reflection, do you think he was having a bout of guilt or self-consciousness?
Last edited by 2inUPMichigan on Mon Nov 01, 2021 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote from banned member
I am: The female half of a married, polyamorous stag/vixen pair
Available for: I’m pretty polysaturated at the moment.
Current fantasy: (Pondering…)
My adventures: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=63778

Pimpeltje
Virgin

Unread post by Pimpeltje » Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:19 am

My wife and I were camping in France. I started talking to a Dutch girl from Utrecht. She studied linguistics in Antwerp. She was 19.
In the evening there was a party and she came to get me to dance. My wife didn't like it very much and wanted to go to bed early. Once she was asleep, I quietly ran off to the party.

I drank a lot of wine and danced a lot with Wendy. Suddenly she asked me if I wasn't going to the lake. We could talk quietly there, she said.

She said that her boyfriend had broken up before the holiday and that she was sad about it. She laid her head on my shoulder.
She held me and stroked me. I petted her too. Not much later I had 2 beautiful breasts in my hands. They were very firm and even hard.

I tried to put my hand under her skirt but she fended me off. We kissed but after a while she unbuttoned her belt and pressed my hand on her belley.
I found her pussy and started fingering. Moments later she pulled me over her and took off her panties. I told her I was afraid to get her pregnant, but I would eat her. That had never been done to her, she said.

She had an orgasm and curled up like a cat. A moment later I stopped and she began to cry. I asked her what was wrong and she said she had a special pleasant feeling that tingled all the way to her toes. She had her first orgasm!

After the holidays we stayed in touch and she wanted a real relationship with me. She would wait for my wife to die. Fortunately I was able to talk that out of her mind and now she has a husband and children. We are still in touch. She is 39 and I am 70.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:22 am

Welcome to the forum pimpeltje. Nice to giver her her first.

Pimpeltje
Virgin

Unread post by Pimpeltje » Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:34 pm

Thanks. Wendy is a girl who doesn't know who her dad is. They all come to an older man.

Hike247
Trainable

Unread post by Hike247 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 2:17 am

Pimpeltje wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:34 pm
Thanks. Wendy is a girl who doesn't know who her dad is. They all come to an older man.
Ok…

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:38 am

She was flying for business and the connection was cancelled due to a blizzard. Days of early cell phones. She had a seat mate that started flirting. She called me and told me about **** and they were snowed in a hotel. He had invited her for dinner.We both knew, she was going to be dessert. Her first Mediterranean man. He was from the Mideast. She sent me a text....I have company. Still blows my mind. First time she took a shower with her date.

MarknSusan
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by MarknSusan » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:38 am

I asked my wife what was one of her most memorable experiences. It was about four years ago with her first love. We were staying at his place and when we all went to bed she said she wanted to spend the night in his bed, which was right next to our room. She walked into his room naked', kept the door open and the sounds I heard were pretty amazing.

In the morning she told me what happened. At one point she asked if he ever jerked off in front of a girl and he told her Never! So she asked him if he’d do it for her and he agreed. I asked her if she watched or helped. She told me she went down on him, then he started jerking off at her request. She told me that he came when she stuck her tongue up his ass!

CuriousUK
$2 Ho

Unread post by CuriousUK » Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:13 am

MarknSusan wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:38 am
I asked my wife what was one of her most memorable experiences. It was about four years ago with her first love. We were staying at his place and when we all went to bed she said she wanted to spend the night in his bed, which was right next to our room. She walked into his room naked', kept the door open and the sounds I heard were pretty amazing.

In the morning she told me what happened. At one point she asked if he ever jerked off in front of a girl and he told her Never! So she asked him if he’d do it for her and he agreed. I asked her if she watched or helped. She told me she went down on him, then he started jerking off at her request. She told me that he came when she stuck her tongue up his ass!
What an awesome wife 💕