Keeping Count

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Re: Keeping Count

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:50 am

Hi Johnann2227,

Thank you. I appreciated it.

My wife has girlfriends who are forced to lie to their husbands for fear of severe retribution. I have empathy for wives who cannot trust their husbands.

My wife thinks it's immature and silly for boyfriends and girlfriends and husband and wives to lie to each other about their previous sex lives.

Within days of meeting my wife, she told me that sex was as normal and natural as any other human function, and she loved sex.

I've known a lot of men who had irrational and delusional beliefs about their wives' sexuality. They obviously lacked knowledge of human biology. Women who have had euphoric sex crave it as least as much as men do if not more. I'd appreciate meeting any man who claims to keep pace with a woman who's in her sexual prime.

It seems that insecure men who lack self-confidence become most angry about thoughts of their wives enjoying sex with other men before they met their husbands. They're delusional if they believe that their wives were to resisted their hormonal urges for sex until their husbands entered their lives.

I knew my wife was extremely sexually experienced the first time we had sex which was on the evening of our first date. I thought that she was just a booty call. We were both seeing other people. During the first month of booty calling each other, I was captivated by her incredible sexual skills and talents. After about a month of dating as excuses to fuck, we engaged in a deep intellectual and philosophical conversation while we rested naked on the bed after another euphoric performance. That conversation caused me to recognize the depth of her intellect. She became more that just the best sex I ever had.

I'm in love with my wife for many reasons. I love her unbelievable sexual skills and talents, but they are not among the most important reasons I'm in love with her. Women are infinitely more dynamic than sex.

Who she fucked before we met was none of my business. I knew early in our relationship that there was no way I could keep pace with her libido. I've never cared if she used vibrators. I usually use them on her.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Mar 03, 2024 1:35 pm

My sister-in-law and her ex-husband had a weird sexual relationship. They were as sexually incompatible as a husband and wife could be. Her boyfriend is 10 years younger than my SIL. They have a normal sexual relationship. They can discuss anything and everything sexual. She's told my wife that her boyfriend is the best sex she's ever had.

DCaftermath
Virgin

Unread post by DCaftermath » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:15 am

A year ago for my wife’s birthday I spent a fair amount of time putting together a charm bracelet which had a charm for every guy she has had sex with. Each charm I had to think of a way to identify him so it is easily identifiable to us but no one would be the wiser.

For example one guy was extremely hung. The date we did this was March, 5, 07. For a long time I tried to figure out something about these numbers. I made drawings trying to arrange them without it looking like a date. Nothing seemed to work out until finally it popped into my head, 3rd month, 5th day, and 7th year (2007) 357…. 357 magnum! The symbolism was dead on, he definitely had a big gun and definitely used Magnums. So after searching I found a little silver replica of a 357 magnum revolver.

For another where she had a night with her co-worker, due to some layoffs we broke our no coworker rule. She got dolled up in this leopard print dress that just hit all her curves perfectly, high heels, a sexy little black sparkle clutch, and red lipstick. Lucky enough I found a charm with a clutch, heels and little red lipstick.

Another guy was a Army helicopter pilot. He too had quite a big dick and a lot of stamina. So there’s a little silver helicopter hanging on the bracelet. To date there are 9 charms on the bracelet. Who knows if I will someday be shopping for more themed charms!

Thick and uncut 8+
Experienced

Unread post by Thick and uncut 8+ » Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:44 am

BuildABetterBull wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 10:46 pm
You are going to think I am joking but how about you start with a Sharpie mark on your ankles for each new lover? Maybe embellish the mark for 3, 5 or 10+ get together with the partner. If you like it, you can consider a small, discreet tattoo on yourself. If you don’t like it, it will fade.

The element to consider is that you are marking yourself in dedication to your commitment to this lifestyle. Your HW is showing her commitment with each new BF she shares with/for you.
Very captivating thread. I read it from front to back and got several new ideas that I think Madam K will love. We have been in the LS for a handful of years now. I am bisexual and she is straight. We play together with bisexual men mostly, at her direction. Every time we play with a new guy, we both keep an eye out for a momento to symbolize the occasion. Once we have identified it, we place it in our home on display with our other treasured trinkets. We can sit pretty much anywhere in our home with friends and family and appreciate a symbolic token of our adventures and no one but the two of us know. My God the stories behind the trinkets. Lol
Kik @ THICK_N_UNCUT1979