Am I the only stag who hates the term, bull.

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
cpl4whoknows
Prepubescent

Re: Am I the only stag who hates the term, bull.

Post by cpl4whoknows » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:38 pm

Yep, hate it. I have no desire to empower someone to be the dominant figure. I experience pleasure in watching my GF experience pleasure and helping her maximize her life experience. SHE is the focus of the energy and attention. However, I’m not into a lot of the dynamics of cuckolding so some of those terms and practices don’t serve me. I’m not about allowing some bond to develop between my wife and another man and I have no interest in her “dating” other men. That’s not because I’m jealous but because we’re human and those naturally developing bonds can create unnecessary issues for everyone and keeping the lines clean is best IMO. For me, it’s all about the sexual and hedonistic experience, the “bull” should actually be called the “prop” as far as I’m concerned because that’s essentially what he is. For me, a real man can be selflessly serving without compromising one’s “dominance” or ego.

Outlaw
Player

Post by Outlaw » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:09 am

In my opinion, cucks come to this category to engage. Why else. I don't go to the cuck category and engage.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Post by armyguyot1 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:42 am

Welcome to the forum cpl4whoknows.

cb1982
Virgin

Post by cb1982 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 7:44 am

Agree the term "bull" makes me cringe. When my GF and I look for guys for a MFM/MMF threesome, we generally seek out men who are handsome, fit, educated, white collar professionals who have class. Calling them "a bull" reduces them (and the experience) down to a farm animal with no impulse control.

NJFWB
Virgin

Post by NJFWB » Tue Aug 16, 2022 11:52 am

We used to hate it. Used to be an automatic disqualifier. Now if someone uses the term bull in their profile or their introduction, we just politely tell them we prefer the term FWB. Just because someone is a “bull” for a cuck couple doesn’t mean they can’t be a FWB for us. We play all different sorts of roles with each other in the bedroom.

MermaidHotwife
Virgin

Post by MermaidHotwife » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:34 pm

Vixen/HW here, and I don’t prefer the term either. My husband calls him my boyfriend, I refer to him as my +1, my dom, play partner, but I think I’d prefer to call him my lover. I haven’t decided yet.
Vixen/Hotwife since September 2021

I_watch_Mermaids
Player

Post by I_watch_Mermaids » Tue Aug 16, 2022 5:44 pm

Lately I've been referring to him as a buck.

zorro
OHW Addict

Post by zorro » Tue Aug 16, 2022 6:16 pm

We are also turned off by the label "bull." We are an egalitarian couple that has no room for guys who wants to take over the herd and have all the females for himself. We want someone we can feel equal respect for and feel respected by. When i read it, my first thought automatically goes to "newbie" or "poser," someone who doesn't understand our lifestyle.

Our preferred names for play partners have been "extra guy," "play date," "bed partner," and for the ones where there is fondness, "dear heart."
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

CabanaLife
Prepubescent

Post by CabanaLife » Thu Aug 18, 2022 6:52 am

We too dont use the term BULL. For a guy to refer to himself as a Bull, seems a bit self aggrandizing and arrogant. Neither are qualities we seek in a man we would like joining us. I guess if your looking for a true cuck scenario, a Bull may fit the requirement. But thats not us.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Post by Des 31 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:31 am

Outlaw wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:29 pm
In a cuck way, I guess it may fit. I openly share my wife but bull implies we're not man enough to get it up.
Neither my wife nor I use that term but I wouldn't be bothered by it if she did. (Most) words are just words to get across one's intentions or meaning. I suppose in the minds of most at this site that her guys are "bulls," but the word just isn't in our ordinary vocabulary.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

out_of_ideas
Experienced

Post by out_of_ideas » Wed Aug 31, 2022 4:05 am

Neither my wife nor I like the term bull and think it's funny when guys ask if we need a bull. Normall follow-up is, What's a bull?
P & M

curiousccouple
Virgin

Post by curiousccouple » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:06 pm

A rose by any other name.....Hey man, it's your trip, don't worry about defining labels. Just enjoy.

Izzy2
Virgin

Post by Izzy2 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:10 am

Outlaw wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:37 am
Cucks have their own thread. Just because I am open minded on sharing, I don't want to hear about letting a bull piss on me or licking cock snot up. Categories more so than rules.
👍👍👍

oldgeneroushot

Post by oldgeneroushot » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:20 am

Nellie is not a cow and does not have BULLs. She is shared not owned and has boyfriends or friends she dates. We are in this together and love the life for the good guys she meets and enjoys. The sex is wonderful but having a good guy who she enjoys before, during and after is so important too.

WifeLovesToPlay
Experienced

Post by WifeLovesToPlay » Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:25 am

My wife and I never use that term.

concasy
Prepubescent

Post by concasy » Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:43 pm

I dislike the term 'Bull'. Lots of reasons but main one is- its ridiculous...

Leevale01
Virgin

Post by Leevale01 » Thu Oct 27, 2022 6:50 pm

I dislike the term. I'd rather be called lover or boyfriend.

Countrycouple
Virgin

Post by Countrycouple » Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:48 pm

No your not. My wife and I both hate that term and don’t really use any special term for her partners.

Lugnut
Trainable

Post by Lugnut » Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:22 am

Oasis94 wrote:
Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:14 am
We hate it. If it's on a profile we ignore said profile. Plus most guy's haven't a clue what it means anyway.
Same for us. Any guy who calls himself that is never gonna see my hotwife's pussy.

Dee+Bee99
Virgin

Post by Dee+Bee99 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:19 pm

Agreed. It sounds ridiculous to us. We have always just used the simple term "playmates" for the other men when it comes up in discussion.

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Post by Tank Turner » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:36 am

My OPINION is the noun "bull" is pejorative. It conjures a woman bred like a farm animal, not enjoying physical euphoria of sex. However, it appears to be the accepted noun for cucks who rely on other men to fuck their wives.

I usually give monikers to men who've fucked my wife that convey positive experiences; e.g., Security Clearance, Super Stud (his cock seemed to never go limp), Romeo, etc. We call our longtime friend by his real first name.

BeenAround
Virgin

Post by BeenAround » Fri Nov 10, 2023 10:42 am

I've been off OHW for a while, but in reviewing this thread I love the term "House Friend" mentioned by @kaskap79 back in April. Brilliant! And suits my own take on how I enjoy relating to a HW and her husband/bf.
Fully vaxed, still Covid-cautious but ready to venture out to meet similar individuals and couples

weplayfit
Prepubescent

Post by weplayfit » Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:45 am

We too strongly dislike the term Bull. The inferences it denotes does not refer to our agreements or what gets us going.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:28 am

weplayfit wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:45 am
We too strongly dislike the term Bull. The inferences it denotes does not refer to our agreements or what gets us going.
I don't mind the term at all. Afterall it's just a name that describes exactly what kind of guy he is. lol

Caribwaters
Experienced

Post by Caribwaters » Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:04 pm

Hate that term. Feel it would be very degrading if used to describe any oof my wife's lovers. All of her relationships with other men have been the result of the guys first being "friends", co-workers or her bosses. Most were fairly long term relationships. Has never advertised, gone to a club or picked up a stranger, so the term Bull we feel lacks respect in reference to the guys she enjoyed.