HotWife recruiting her friends?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
Bongomadness 6969
Experienced

Re: HotWife recruiting her friends?

Unread post by Bongomadness 6969 » Sat Feb 19, 2022 8:10 pm

Wifey has "recruited " many of our male friends into our bedroom....lmao.

One of her girlfriends and her husband tried swinging with us a couple of times, she couldn't handle it and they ended up getting a divorce. Wifey has many more guy friends than she does girlfriends...imagine that

Outlaw
Player

Unread post by Outlaw » Wed Feb 23, 2022 3:19 pm

Never in almost 50 years. We've met at swing clubs or a few noticed her necklace and knew. Our lifestyle is not for everyone. Our idea is grest sex, not breaking up marriage.

DA32
Virgin

Unread post by DA32 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:14 pm

One evening my wife was out with two of her close friends and told them she was seeing someone. They were both shocked and said it would wreck our marriage. She then added that I like it. They were both baffled. One of them remarked that I seem like a nice guy "for a pervert."

DaveS
Pervert

Unread post by DaveS » Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:40 pm

I would think that in the general population (at least in the conservative areas - such as where I live), the much bigger issue would be for the newly recruited hotwife to convince her husband to let her sleep with other men. :) Although those of us who hang out here obviously think it is hot for our wives to have sex with other men, my guess is that most men would not be very open to the idea. I definitely would not have been ten years ago.

Logan
Player

Unread post by Logan » Fri Mar 04, 2022 4:52 am

DA32 wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:14 pm
One evening my wife was out with two of her close friends and told them she was seeing someone. They were both shocked and said it would wreck our marriage. She then added that I like it. They were both baffled. One of them remarked that I seem like a nice guy "for a pervert."
I wear the term "pervert" proudly! Luckily my wife likes my perversions and she has some of her own which keeps our bedroom fun and dirty.

DA32
Virgin

Unread post by DA32 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 8:40 am

Being thought of as a perv doesn't bother me, either. There are some other, more clinical terms that have been used to describe me. Maybe the best is hypersexual. I know the delight I take in my wife's promiscuity, for lack of a better term, isn't "normal", but I'm okay with that!

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:29 am

They're all black bulls, but still.
Dear Farmgirl,

Do you only play with black bulls or did it just happen that all your current bulls are black?

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:35 am

Enough that we suspect that their curiosity is a little more than just casual. Interestingly, the husbands of those particular ladies haven’t really said more than the “damn, you’re lucky. My wife would never agree to that” type of thing.
That must be quite common. Both partners find the idea exciting but both are afraid of being shot down for suggesting it.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:40 am

My wife has told friends, she has even talked about hotwfing with them in front of me so I can give my perspective on it. A few of them did discuss it with their husbands and they have had them talk with me about it. I know that 3 of them are into the Hotwife scene now.
I (like just about every wannabe on this site) would love my wife to have such a conversation. I've suggested it several times but she just laughs and tells me I'm funny. She's right of course ;) .

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:33 am

Thanks DeeandBee for starting this. In a way I was recruited by a close college friend. About my life, my great hubby and i have been married, 22 yrs, only child our daughter in colege now, so yes empty nesters. He has a nice job off the farm, I manage the farm day to day for most part.
I went to visit a collge freind one weekend. I drove the city whre she lives,, was happy to see her, and she appologized, saying her hubby was gone and well she had a date that night. I was like mmmm rude, then she explained her husband and her had this so called LIFE STYLE, and she had been seeing a guy for about two yrs. SHe knew i was coming and yet would understand since things had not worked last couple months, her hubby had not traveled as they perfer when her lover is working in the city. I said sure, i will goof around while she was on the date. She said tonight was only dinner and she would be home about 11PM. After some catch up, she said she told her lover and he insisted I go along for dinner. I said NO, then she insisted.
I will be totally honest, getting ready i was aroused, this was out of the box for this farm girl, and i even called my hubby to explain where i was going on a tag along with my girl friend and her lover. He said WTF, yes, he was a shocked as I was.
Long story short, in time she recruited me in a way, or at least recruited my mind into accepting.
If you want to hear details I can, but yes she more or less got me over the hump in dating.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:05 pm

farmwife89 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:33 pm: If you want to hear details I can, but yes she more or less got me over the hump in dating.
Yes, please provide details.... Fascinating subject!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Tue Mar 08, 2022 7:12 am

My wife’s best friend actually brought it up. My wife has been a Hotwife for over two years and was dying to always tell her best friend but wasn’t sure how she would take it and it was never the right time. Over the summer they were having a deep conversation and her friend said she had come to the realization that even though she was happily married she may be bisexual and wants to have sex with a woman. Her friend is married to only the second guy she has ever slept with and is her age (35) and also is lacking in experiences. This was the opportunity for my wife to tell her about our lifestyle and she took it very well and was curious, especially when my wife explained it’s made our marriage closer than ever and it’s not just about sex but new experiences.

Her friend hadn’t taken action yet and it seemed like her husband supported her but she hasn’t talked about it again. When my wife has hinted about her escapades her friend gets shy now, so weird?

From our perspective we feel like her friend actually wants to experiment with other men but doesn’t know how to approach it with her husband so starting out with other girls feels like a safe risk to say to her husband because it’s not making him feel inadequate like he can’t compete. Me or my wife would never try and push the lifestyle on anyone but would support and give advice to Anyone that asked. I do think eventually her friend may dip her toe in water and experiment with a girl and start to want to explore more. She is also at her peak sexuality and normal curiosity on what she missed out is probably there as well. Her husband and I are friends and he has never brought it up but if he did I would explain the benefits of it and the cons as well.

spud
Virgin

Unread post by spud » Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:04 am

i am pretty sure that is what all these "Girls Nights Out" are all about--talking a reluctant female friend into partying again.

Sometimes it is into hotwifing.
more often it is just talking them into cheating on their hubbies for fun, AND the titilation of talking them into some taboo sex. The husband never hears about that, AND the friend runs cover for the cheating wife, as in "oh yes, she did sleep over at my place last night, she was too drunk to drive home. She just left a few minutes ago"

Izzy2
Virgin

Unread post by Izzy2 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:00 am

My wife and I have discussed introducing her sister to lifestyle next time she's single She tends to be a very slutty and gets bored quickly but wants a long term loving relationship The lifestyle seems to be designed for women just like her Plus it would be nice for my wife to have a trusted wing woman to help both of them get laid

Izzy2
Virgin

Unread post by Izzy2 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 11:11 am

My wife and I have discussed introducing her sister to lifestyle next time she's single She tends to be a very slutty and gets bored quickly but wants a long term loving relationship The lifestyle seems to be designed for women just like her Plus it would be nice for my wife to have a trusted wing woman to help both of them get laid

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:49 pm

ez2dom wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:33 am
My wife has not tried to recruit, but most of her friends know. She is not shy about answering questions. She has fucked several of their husbands, but only with their wife’s knowledge.
I assume she has had FMF threesomes with husband and wife, before,... while of course, never allowing you such a pleasure. Right?
I find it hot, to imagine a hotwife like your wife, openly outing you to other beautiful women (and you being aroused by the sudden humiliation). Then I also imagine her making you eat creampie in front of them. The other wives amused by the whole thing, and becoming cuck-voyeurs.

popcucky
Prepubescent

Unread post by popcucky » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:33 am

My wife has told a friend about us. It started many years ago when her friend I`ll call Karen who lives in the Uk had confided to Abby that her husband had a little one and called him little dick. This was a few years before I was cuckold, Abby said she had no complaints in that compartment.
So about 14 years after this they are face timing, and I`m certain Abby has pointed her Ipad towards me and shown Karen, me naked in my cage.
I questioned her about this later but she swore she never did.
Many months later Abby asks me what would I do if anybody found out about our lifestyle. I said Depends who it was, I would not be happy if family or certain friends found out.
I had a good idea where this was leading to. So I thought I would mention who I didn`t mind knowing. Karen and Sue and left it at that.
A few weeks later and I`m giving Abby a good rimming and she just casually says Iv`e told Karen how your my cuckold.
So I ask did she see me locked up.
Yes, are you upset?
I new it, I told her I was ok with it, in fact I was over the moon but did not let on.
I asked her how much did she know.
Well first of all she had no idea of what cuckolding was, so I had to explain it to her and I kind of got carried away and told her everything.
She did not believe me at first, so that's why I showed her, you locked up.
When ever Abby and Karen face time now. Karen always says something like, hello cucky are you in your cage.
I have suggested to Abby that maybe Karen might like to watch how you make me wank and clean my own muck up.
Abby said this will never happen, but I have planted the seed and who knows what my wife might dream up.
I`m now hoping she will tell Sue who also lives in Spain and about 30 minutes drive from us.
I would love for her to know and for Abby to order me to pleasure Sue in any way she demanded.
One can dream...

rabbit16
Virgin

Unread post by rabbit16 » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:06 pm

We don't hot wife but both bi and prefer bi couples for some long term fun. But wife has shared that we are pretty open with her long term school friends. Since we have been out of high school for 20 years that should explain some. I haven't shared to any of my friends but I am the one who searched for our couples to play with.

ez2dom
Virgin

Unread post by ez2dom » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:39 am

maxbud wrote:
Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:49 pm
ez2dom wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:33 am
My wife has not tried to recruit, but most of her friends know. She is not shy about answering questions. She has fucked several of their husbands, but only with their wife’s knowledge.
I assume she has had FMF threesomes with husband and wife, before,... while of course, never allowing you such a pleasure. Right?
I find it hot, to imagine a hotwife like your wife, openly outing you to other beautiful women (and you being aroused by the sudden humiliation). Then I also imagine her making you eat creampie in front of them. The other wives amused by the whole thing, and becoming cuck-voyeurs.
My wife is not into nor interested in women. She did have a MFM threesome with two of the husbands while I sat and watched with their wives. Yes, I had to suck their cocks before and after their fucking, and clean up my wife after each of them. When my wife was too tired to continue, one of the husbands fucked me in front of them.

farmwife89
Virgin

Unread post by farmwife89 » Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:31 am

I just realized, I asked if wanted further update on how i was recruited and in time became a hot wife. Any of you still interested how it progressed past my intro by college friend?

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:41 am

My wife works out at a small specialized gym in town. Just happens a lady I work with also works out at that gym. My wife and her have become good friends. Well one day after their workout session a few of them were chatting along with my wife. They all wanted to get together Friday to hang out. My wife not even realizing said she had a date with her b/f that night. My coworker picked up on it. My coworker asked me the next morning what I had going on for the weekend. Not knowing the gym girl’s conversation. I said I was out of town this weekend for fishing. She called my wife later that night and asked her do you have a boyfriend? My wife told her yes and that we had an open marriage. Since then every so often she ask my wife about the lifestyle. Not sure if she interested or just curious. But it is kind of hot knowing that her friend, my coworker knows about our lifestyle. Just a few weeks ago she found out he is Black and works out. She told my wife you should bring him to the gym one time.

Dee+Bee99
Virgin

Unread post by Dee+Bee99 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:24 pm

farmwife89 wrote:
Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:31 am
I just realized, I asked if wanted further update on how i was recruited and in time became a hot wife. Any of you still interested how it progressed past my intro by college friend?
Absolutely. Please share the details....

Dee+Bee99
Virgin

Unread post by Dee+Bee99 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:29 pm

Knotty Irish wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:41 am
My wife works out at a small specialized gym in town. Just happens a lady I work with also works out at that gym. My wife and her have become good friends. Well one day after their workout session a few of them were chatting along with my wife. They all wanted to get together Friday to hang out. My wife not even realizing said she had a date with her b/f that night. My coworker picked up on it. My coworker asked me the next morning what I had going on for the weekend. Not knowing the gym girl’s conversation. I said I was out of town this weekend for fishing. She called my wife later that night and asked her do you have a boyfriend? My wife told her yes and that we had an open marriage. Since then every so often she ask my wife about the lifestyle. Not sure if she interested or just curious. But it is kind of hot knowing that her friend, my coworker knows about our lifestyle. Just a few weeks ago she found out he is Black and works out. She told my wife you should bring him to the gym one time.
That's excellent. Amazing how a simple honest discussion can open the door for silently curious women. More often than not she finds that her friends/aquaintances are very intrigued, as if it validates their own imaginations. And some are intrigued enought to give it a go. They are almost never disappointed.

cthubby
Player

Unread post by cthubby » Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:33 am

I've always said that all it takes for 70% of monogamous wives that have hubbys encouragement to play..is ONE WILD GIRLFRIEND..

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:35 pm

cthubby wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:33 am
I've always said that all it takes for 70% of monogamous wives that have hubbys encouragement to play..is ONE WILD GIRLFRIEND..

That is a damn fact. My ex had two very wild and promiscuous girlfriends who I would say in some ways indirectly helped motivate my gf to take the plunge. She indeed took the plunge and eventually went on multiple double dates with these girls

I just need the same with my current GF so that she gets inspired and motivated.