Off limits acts

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
afagehi7

Re: Off limits acts

Post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:28 pm

new2hotshubby wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:15 am
It works in reverse for us. I get everything her FBs get, but she will only kiss me. Says I’m the only man she’s kissed in 34 years, and she doesn’t want to change that 🤷‍♂️
Even D? They don't make out?

2hot is 100% class. She's the perfect hotwife.

new2hotshubby
OHW Addict

Post by new2hotshubby » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:48 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:28 pm
new2hotshubby wrote:
Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:15 am
It works in reverse for us. I get everything her FBs get, but she will only kiss me. Says I’m the only man she’s kissed in 34 years, and she doesn’t want to change that 🤷‍♂️
Even D? They don't make out?

2hot is 100% class. She's the perfect hotwife.
They do not, a peck on the cheek when they meet and when they depart. Their kisses are saved for his cock or her pussy.

Adabel
Verified Hot Wife

Post by Adabel » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:24 am

ericsacto wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:17 am
My wife won’t swallow me but will swallow her long-term FWB. She doesn’t like the taste of me but likes the taste of him.
Eat more pineapples, it helps alot. 😋
Married to Mrwigglebottoms
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64500 our journey

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64795&p=1254007#p1254007 my pictures

Adabel
Verified Hot Wife

Post by Adabel » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:26 am

MoreGodzillas wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:01 am
Jesus....some of these responses....not shaming anyone's kink, I just couldn't play that way.

We have quite the opposite dynamic here.

Most BDSM activities are off limits to her toys.

She asks permission first.

She calls me Sir.

When texting about her toys, she uses a lowercase "h" for him and uppercase for me.

They may hang out and have a drink or bite to eat before sex, but after sex, she leaves immediately and comes home.

She tells me what she enjoyed and says "thank you."

I get whatever I want, whenever I want, while staying respectable and in bounds.

I approve all play partners.

This is why we kinda fell away from this forum, but I still peek in from time to time. To us at least, the Stag/vixen thing is defined by Dominant male / submissive female. With cuck / HW being the opposite. But dynamics like ours seem to be few and far between.
This is more our type of relationship as well. With some swap of dominance every once in a while, but few and far between.
Married to Mrwigglebottoms
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=64500 our journey

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=64795&p=1254007#p1254007 my pictures

bltn1966
Player

Post by bltn1966 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 11:15 am

My wife said I’m the biggest she ever had. There are certain sex positions she won’t do with me because it’s too painful for her. One of the first guys she was with, as a HW, fucked her with his legs on his shoulder. Which is something she won’t do with me. Then the guy wrapped both of her legs behind her head and started bouncing her off the mattress. My wife was screaming her head off. Me nor my wife knew she could get in that position. To this day she still won’t try that sex position with me. So imagine my frustration when I see her wrap her legs behind her head for other guys.

Outlaw
Player

Post by Outlaw » Sat Jul 16, 2022 5:06 am

Daveinsane wrote:
Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:52 pm
Why does every forum become a cuck forum? Isn't the cuckold forum enough?
No, and they love bull.

LuPa2
Virgin

Post by LuPa2 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:57 am

No, my wife does everything she does with her dates with me. She only lets me cum in her mouth though and not them but I think she would do it on request. She also insists on condoms with them, for everything except oral.

zorro
OHW Addict

Post by zorro » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:21 pm

We don't do photos, pain, or humiliation. Anything with body orifices has been fine.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

Daveinsane
Trainable

Post by Daveinsane » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:57 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:53 am
My wife let's majority of her bulls cum inside her. I am no longer allowed to. Also, her current bull fucks her ass and cums in it. My wife was never into anal. But with this bull, she cannot stop herself
Welcom

Daveinsane
Trainable

Post by Daveinsane » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:59 am

hotfreaks wrote:
Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:53 am
My wife let's majority of her bulls cum inside her. I am no longer allowed to. Also, her current bull fucks her ass and cums in it. My wife was never into anal. But with this bull, she cannot stop herself
Welcome to cuck world.

Daveinsane
Trainable

Post by Daveinsane » Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:07 am

Pufferfish wrote:
Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:50 am
While I appreciate trying to keep the varying degrees of the lifestyle separated by forum category, and the gentile reminder of such by the OP. I find the elitist comments made by some members of this section to be absurdly amusing. It's like you've joined a cupcake forum to post in the muffin section. And the moment someone mentions frosting, you immediately lose your shit "there's no frosting on a muffin, get your cupcake ass out of here." Like yes, they shouldn't be talking about frosting in the muffin section, but Jesus Christ. I think those posters hate the reminder that despite wanting to seem different or better... they're still just another kind of fucking cupcake.

There's a cupcake with frosting sub. People that can read realize that. Then again, a poster who refers to a "gentile" reminder probably shouldn't cast aspersions about other people's intelligence.
What if I'm a Jew, would you try to shove me in an oven?

Pufferfish

Post by Pufferfish » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:36 am

Daveinsane wrote:
Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:07 am
Pufferfish wrote:
While I appreciate trying to keep the varying degrees of the lifestyle separated by forum category, and the gentile reminder of such by the OP. I find the elitist comments made by some members of this section to be absurdly amusing. It's like you've joined a cupcake forum to post in the muffin section. And the moment someone mentions frosting, you immediately lose your shit "there's no frosting on a muffin, get your cupcake ass out of here." Like yes, they shouldn't be talking about frosting in the muffin section, but Jesus Christ. I think those posters hate the reminder that despite wanting to seem different or better... they're still just another kind of fucking cupcake.

There's a cupcake with frosting sub. People that can read realize that. Then again, a poster who refers to a "gentile" reminder probably shouldn't cast aspersions about other people's intelligence.
What if I'm a Jew, would you try to shove me in an oven?
I didn't make any comments about your intelligence. I called you an elitist and a cupcake. There's a difference. An intelligent person would realize that.

WPBCouplex
Trainable

Post by WPBCouplex » Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:34 pm

I was reading all the responses and figured I would chime in. There is nothing she won’t do for me that she would do with the person she’s playing with. She will however swallow for me but wouldn’t let the play date cum in her mouth (only happened once and it was erotic with the other guy) No anal sex from anyone really lol, she doesn’t enjoy the feeling. And last, her playmate HAS to wear a condom, and can’t cum inside her. All things her and I don’t together. So, just a different perspective!
West Palm Beach Couple

peachncream671
Virgin

Post by peachncream671 » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:28 pm

Peaches only has condom sex with her FWBs. Everything else she does with them is in the table for me.
On the other hand, when she is with a FWB, there are several thing she does not do.
1) anal
2) overnights
3) cuddling after they have finished (between rounds is OKish)
4) no cowgirl. she won't with me so she can't with him/them
5) no group sex unless I am involved
That is about all I can think of.
Male half of a hotwife couple. I'm just here to get information and maybe pass on some knowledge that may help someone else.

CabanaLife
Prepubescent

Post by CabanaLife » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:07 am

MoreGodzillas wrote:
Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:01 am
Jesus....some of these responses....not shaming anyone's kink, I just couldn't play that way.

We have quite the opposite dynamic here.

Most BDSM activities are off limits to her toys.

She asks permission first.

She calls me Sir.

When texting about her toys, she uses a lowercase "h" for him and uppercase for me.

They may hang out and have a drink or bite to eat before sex, but after sex, she leaves immediately and comes home.

She tells me what she enjoyed and says "thank you."

I get whatever I want, whenever I want, while staying respectable and in bounds.

I approve all play partners.

This is why we kinda fell away from this forum, but I still peek in from time to time. To us at least, the Stag/vixen thing is defined by Dominant male / submissive female. With cuck / HW being the opposite. But dynamics like ours seem to be few and far between.
This is much closer to our dynamic that most Ive seen. Our relationship centers around us, the other guy is more of a toy for her to enjoy and to help me pleasure her. I do enjoy watching them as well. But there is no disrepect,or humilation towards anyone... thats just our twist on things

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Post by Farmgirl » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:11 pm

Marinecuckplease wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:55 am
Are there any sex acts that are off limits to husbands but acceptable for bull? (Ex. Swallowing, anal, bdsm) What are the reasons why they are off limits and are they ever potentially available to husband?
*Reminder* this is not the cuck forum

My Number1 is pretty kinky, so if it's off limits for him, it's off limits for anyone :whip:.

parklife
$2 Ho

Post by parklife » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:01 am

Pufferfish wrote:
While I appreciate trying to keep the varying degrees of the lifestyle separated by forum category, and the gentile reminder of such by the OP. I find the elitist comments made by some members of this section to be absurdly amusing.
While I get what you’re saying and there will always be some overlap because we’re all on some sort of spectrum, but frankly, the topic does seem a bit misplaced. It’s kind of like going to Jerusalem , walking into a mosque and say, “hey, who wants to share a story about the Big JC (Jesus Christ)?” Sure, there could be some valid conversation, but it is a bit misplaced when there’s a Christian church right across the street.

At least it’s a question framed in the wrong way. If the question is whether or not there are acts off limits for a stag and how that dynamic works, then ask that.

I don’t take the responses as “elitist” but more akin to wondering why someone goes to a metal bar and puts brittny spears on the jukebox.

MermaidHotwife
Virgin

Post by MermaidHotwife » Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:25 pm

Marinecuckplease wrote:
Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:55 am
Are there any sex acts that are off limits to husbands but acceptable for bull? (Ex. Swallowing, anal, bdsm) What are the reasons why they are off limits and are they ever potentially available to husband?
*Reminder* this is not the cuck forum
No, nothing off limits. If he wants to do something we will. But he is not into BDSM and I want to explore that so I see my main guy alone most of the time now. There is no humiliation in our relationship. Even if husband is there with us, I feel we are all on equal footing, everyone gets a turn if (husband) wants one. He pretty much gets me when he wants, so he usually leaves me and +1 to our thing. We are still settling in to our dynamic after 8 months, but we are both feeling more confident about things as far as our relationship goes.

Actually he should probably answer the confidence thing himself, I don’t mean to speak for him. We talk about things a lot, though.
Vixen/Hotwife since September 2021

Des 31
OHW Addict

Post by Des 31 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:17 am

I had responded once before but didn't think about a couple of off-limits my wife has. One is anal - tried twice but found it uncomfortable. Another is public sex. She once had sex in an office with a window open to the street below. Found that to be extremely uncomfortable and won't do it again. She won't allow anyone other than me to take photos or videos, and she won't use her iPhone to record sex. Neither of us usually text the other for any reason. We just call by phone, but she doesn't phone me during sex. She will almost always phone when arriving at a guy's place and when leaving to come home.

I have no problems with any of that and haven't encouraged anything in particular that I can recall.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Gmywifeishot
Virgin

Post by Gmywifeishot » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:52 pm

Daveinsane wrote:
I totally agree. I haven’t written much, but somehow or other it gets moved into cuckold.
Don’t mean to hijack the thread.

Gmywifeishot
Virgin

Post by Gmywifeishot » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:52 pm

Daveinsane wrote:
I totally agree. I haven’t written much, but somehow or other it gets moved into cuckold.
Don’t mean to hijack the thread.

MisterStag
Virgin

Post by MisterStag » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:38 am

Daveinsane wrote:
I don't frown on people having that kink, but I do hate that there is a particularly obsessive subset of people in that group who are, IMO, very lonely and using this as an outlet to vent an unfulfilled fantasy. They just want someone to talk to and drift into other subforums because they don't find the intense connection they're hoping for in the proper channel.

Anywhere you have a cuckold kink platform, IMO, this happens. It's not the genuine participants who cause the issue. It's the guys furiously fapping to validation for their desperate fixation on something their wives are never going to do and that they may not have even nutted up to ask her about.

Breakerhymen
Player

Post by Breakerhymen » Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:21 am

Agree……I raised this issue in the misc category.

turbulentdreams
Trainable

Post by turbulentdreams » Thu Sep 01, 2022 3:47 am

Rather than any specific act, I think it's rather common in stag/vixen relationships that - the relationship between the husband and wife is relatively "normal" in the sense that there's a bit of wining and dining and seduction by the husband. But due to the nature of the third-guy situation (you get together basically for the hotwife to have sex with him) he comes in and just goes for it and she doesn't require any wining and dining and responds immediately and enthusiastically. So that's different and fun without getting into off-limits acts.

curiousccouple
Virgin

Post by curiousccouple » Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:37 pm

As a couple, this is your fantasy, YOU SET THE BOUNDARIES AND THE RULES.