How do you introduce yourselves at a bar?

A place for those who love to share but don't go for humiliation.
afagehi7
Site Moderator

Re: How do you introduce yourselves at a bar?

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:55 am

calicolombia69 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:14 am
Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:25 pm
jw_kk wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:44 am
Unless we're role-playing some scenario as strangers, we introduce ourselves as husband and wife.
^^^This^^^

We deceive no one about our marital status. If a man intrigues my wife and she vets him as acceptable, he'll catch on quickly. Disclosing our marital status prevents a man from assuming my wife is looking for a boyfriend.
Agree. If they are interested enough, they wont have an issue with marital status. If too timid, then they will hardly glance even though I can see they desperately want a look at her tits and legs
I dunno... I've been around quite a few married women who would flirt heavily but had no actual intentions of sex outside of the marriage. I think unless she or he gave some verbal cue or was just really obvious I'd probably assume her legs were closed for business and she was just boosting her ego. Unless she was to use innuendo and say we're open minded or something I probably wouldn't waste my time on her... In my younger years I had too many taken women just out getting their ego boosted.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 2:23 pm

Tank Turner wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:25 pm
jw_kk wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 5:44 am
Unless we're role-playing some scenario as strangers, we introduce ourselves as husband and wife.
^^^This^^^

We deceive no one about our marital status. If a man intrigues my wife and she vets him as acceptable, he'll catch on quickly. Disclosing our marital status prevents a man from assuming my wife is looking for a boyfriend.
we always disclose our status
I will sometimes comment that there is enough of her for both us or we're ok with sharing

Tank Turner
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Tank Turner » Sun Jun 18, 2023 8:29 pm

Hi calicolumbia69,

If we're at a nightclub or other public place and my wife spots a target, she'll eventually arrange to run into him. If she's working off one too many margaritas, she'll sit down next to him. If there is a connection, she's invited him for a drink at our booth or table and introduce me as her husband. Mature men caught on quickly. Young, naive, sexually inexperienced studs have often required edification. Not one has left. Once my wife has a target in her sexual trance, they're powerless to resist. When she releases her sexuality on a target, she's owned him. We've never considered deceiving a man because he was invited to join us.

ObtuseAlligator
Virgin

Unread post by ObtuseAlligator » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:29 pm

calicolombia69 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:02 am
Do you want to present her as a slut who has potentially already fucked half the town, or more of a ladylike whereby he might be one lucky guy?
Do I really have to choose?
-A rather obtuse alligator

Mgcouplemn
Player

Unread post by Mgcouplemn » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:33 am

We are pretty direct, the decision for us to play with her having sex with another guy (fairly often) is almost always in the morning of the day we want to do it. Sometimes she asks me if I want to just before I leave for work. The anticipation is exciting all day long, it is hard sometimes to hide my extremely stiff hard-on while on the job.

When we find a guy she wants to play with we don't hide that we are married or that I love seeing her being fucked by other guys. We do make sure they understand that I will be there watching and wanking, if they don't like it we just move on.
Wife and husband share it all together. Husband enjoys masturbating while watching the wife having sex with other men. Wife enjoys watching her husband stroking his cock while he is watching her being fucked.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:13 am

we were stuck in the airport the other day and she was chatting with two guys, she started to ignore one guy so I sat next to him and told him to step it up because she was easy to get but he got shy after that.

OFLOW
Virgin

Unread post by OFLOW » Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:37 am

Mind sharing some pics of your wife? Her tits sound great

Regarding your question, just say you’re in an open marriage, that should do the trick

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:08 pm

This is a great question that I've often also wondered about, especially because I'm the past my ex always played solo and met her met on her own while the current girlfriend is much more open to going out together and meeting men together.

In the last year or so we've gone out, with her also dressed quite revealing and scandalous to the point of men approaching to talk just to get a closer glimpse of her and we have resorted to her introducing me as her friend who is just a part of a larger group of friends that is at a neighboring bar/venue and waiting on us.

It would be nice to be able to identify as her boyfriend but based on the attention she has gotten with me as just her friend, I feel that I would prefer to be just the friend who is looking out after her while the new man is getting cozy and close with her without restrictions in front of me.

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:48 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:08 pm
In the last year or so we've gone out, with her also dressed quite revealing and scandalous to the point of men approaching to talk just to get a closer glimpse of her and we have resorted to her introducing me as her friend who is just a part of a larger group of friends that is at a neighboring bar/venue and waiting on us.
How has that worked?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:39 pm

Mumfred wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:48 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:08 pm
How has that worked?
One time it was just a guy inviting us to an after-party at his place and she was not actively trying to go for him but we both agreed that he seemed like he wanted to initiate with us.

The following man approached her the minute that she walked away from me but she was actively trying to engage with him and see where things went. She got very friendly and touchy feely shy of kissing but he was definitely feeling her up in front of me. It was one hell of a treat to see someone else man handling my woman in front of me and I cannot wait for it to become normal for her to start letting guys man handle her in front of me.

Hopefully we will be going out more this summer and experimenting more. She is so fucking hot and provocative that I would be supportive of her of SHE decided to start telling the men in front of me that I'm her boyfriend but she identifies as single and is available.

Imagine your woman dressed super revealing and provocative, a guy coming up to talk to "us" at a bar or club and me just letting my GF do the talk. Her response to his introduction would be "Hi, I'm Barbie and this is my boyfriend Ken but he lets me identify as single and available" which would then prompt the man to look at you for confirmation and viola, there's the conversation starter...

gnt4fun
Virgin

Unread post by gnt4fun » Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:14 am

Try, "yes we are, but tonight, I'm her wingman..." It has worked for us.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:07 am

gnt4fun wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:14 am
Try, "yes we are, but tonight, I'm her wingman..." It has worked for us.
That is actually really good. Not a bad idea at all!

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:53 am

It worked the other night!

We were sitting together against a wall. She sees a guy who is turning and respectfully staring at her. She sends me to the restroom and orders me to hang out there until I get a text. So I park myself in the RR with a Netflix movie.

After 10miins I come out and check her from afar. the guy is chatting with her! So I go back to the RR for another 10mins of netflix. Then she texts me. This time he is gone but they agreed to meet at midnight.

Short story, he pciked her up from out house and took her to his and treated her like a real whore. I would have liked to be introduced as a cuck or enabling husband, but so be it.

Since then (mid june) they have fucked once more. this time no bar, he had some free time from his family and arranged to pick her up directly. Not the biggest cock, but he left her pubic bone and ass quite sore!

Mumfred
Experienced

Unread post by Mumfred » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:27 am

I love this thread. I have fantasies about my wife getting picked up in a bar.

Johnann2227
Player

Unread post by Johnann2227 » Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:30 pm

If we are at a bar on a night out looking for fun, my wife dresses for attention. She makes sure she is showing plenty of cleavage and that her dress/skirt is mid-thigh at its longest. 3 inch heels and her play anklet show she is hot. I am the one to go to the bar and queue up waiting for drinks. I usually go the bathroom before queuing. This usually gives Ann 15 minutes on her own to attract the honey bees to her honey pot. When I get back to her she usually has at least one guy chatting her up. As soon as I arrive Ann introduces me as her husband to the guy. She usually says, "Hello darling. Meet my new friend Scott. Scott meet my husband John." Most of the time the guys get anxious and stumble a hi and apologise and say they didn't know Ann was married (even though she always wears her engagement, wedding and eternity ribgs). They then go to leave. While they are saying this Ann usually gives me a discrete nod or shake of her head. If it is a nob it means she wants him and it my job to keep him there. I then tell them not to apologise and I actually thank them for looking after her. I then insist on them having a drink with us and I then go back to the bar . This gives Ann more alone tie with him. When I get back I make sure he is treated like a VIP and make him feel welcome to be with us. Ann by now is getting touchy with him and is showing him lots of cleavage and leg. Often the guy will comment on Ann's anklet charms. She loves to then put her foot in his lap to explain each charm. Eg. "This is my queen of spades charm, this is my hotwife charm etc). That usually gets some conversation going. Ann then excuses herself to go to the bathroom giving me time to chat with our new friend. I again thank him for looking after Ann and compliment him on his manners etc with my wife. I then tell him that it amazing the electricity between him and Ann. I then talk about how attractive she is and how I would do anything to make her happy. I then tell him that he makes her happy. I then ask him if he would like to come back with us for a few drinks in our hottub. Sometimes they straight out say that they aren't bi. I tell them I am not either and this is all about Ann. He is invited back for a threesome or if he isn't comfortable it can be just him and Ann. If they agree when Ann is walking is back towards us I give her a nod. She usually just sits straight onto their lap and gives them a kiss. Not long after we get a cab home together where Ann and her new lover make out next to me.
Last edited by Johnann2227 on Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

kort677
Pervert

Unread post by kort677 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:19 am

we go out often and we always sit together, some bolder men will chat her up and if there is a guy that she likes she will approach him. we don't hide our relationship and I usually will say something to encourage the guy, I'd say something like that there is enough of her for both of us or she's free to do as she wants.
this has worked fine for us but my wife recently said that she thinks more men would approach her if I wasn't around so now I either hang away from her or she goes out solo.

calicolombia69
$2 Ho

Unread post by calicolombia69 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:42 pm

kort677 wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:19 am
we go out often and we always sit together, some bolder men will chat her up and if there is a guy that she likes she will approach him. we don't hide our relationship and I usually will say something to encourage the guy, I'd say something like that there is enough of her for both of us or she's free to do as she wants.
this has worked fine for us but my wife recently said that she thinks more men would approach her if I wasn't around so now I either hang away from her or she goes out solo.
exactly! Some have said that they would have acted earlier had they known I was only an acquaintance vs a stag or something