I enjoy doing romantic gestures for my wife and her boyfriend

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
inivisibletwin
Player

I enjoy doing romantic gestures for my wife and her boyfriend

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:16 pm

I haven't spent much time in this forum, I usually post in the cuckold forum, but my relationship dynamic is basically poly so I thought i'd put a post here too.

my wife, Jen and I have been together for 12 years. hotwife / cuckold'ing for 11 years, and married for 3 years. She has also been dating her boyfriend, Chris, for...wow, almost 5 years now. didn't realize till just now that it had been that long. he started as a fuck buddy, but he confessed that he caught feelings, so i encouraged them to start dating. The three of us share a 2 bedroom apartment. their relationship is a full on boyfriend / girlfriend relationship, she is just also married to me. it is also a sorta cuckold dynamic, as Chris is Jen's primary sexual partner, and owner of her vagina. He controls what does and doesn't happen to it. He has chosen to deny me access to it, so while I am allowed any other sexual contact with my wife, I am only allowed access to her vagina once a year on our anniversary. Chris has the big bedroom, I have the small bedroom, and Jen goes back and forth between the two. when ever she sleeps in her boyfriend's bed she sleep fully naked, whenever she sleeps in my bed she wear panties... he is her primary sexual partner, i am her primary partner in everything else.

I have posted a lot about our dynamic in the cuckold forum, but here i wanted to post about something else.

I have found that I really enjoy doing romantic gestures for my wife and her boyfriend, that lead to them getting closer as a couple, and having really good sex. The closer they get, and the more and better sex they have, the more I want to do romantic things for them.

for my birthday last year I paid for them to go on a staycation, a nice restaurant, show, and a nice hotel. I gave Chris a $100 giftcard to victoria secret and told him to get what ever he wanted for her to wear just for him. I dont get to see her in it, i dont even get to know what it is. its just for her to wear for him only. I know he got something, but i still have no idea what... when they asked me how they could thank me for their nice weekend i told them the best thing they could do was have really good sex, while i wait at home. so thats what they did.

I've bought gifts, done house work, I even cleaned both their cars, and in her car i decorated the interior with roses and flowers, that are still there. I've cooked them meals, bought movies, all kinds of things... the kinds of things you do in the early days of a relationship when you're still trying to impress them, i find my self doing for my wife and her boyfriend, so they can be closer.

I've sent them out on dates, and I've also taken my wife out on dates, showed her a really good time, and when we got home and she was feeling all romantic and turned on, i'd send her to her boyfriend, and it made me very happy to know they would have extra passionate sex because of me.

I love doing this! I love bringing them closer! anything i can do to make their relationship stronger, and their sex better. I have encouraged them to make love, not just fuck. it makes me so happy to see them make out passionately.

Jen has made no secret of the fact that she is not in love with Chris. I am her first love, and she hasnt loved anyone else. She does like Chris, and enjoys being his girlfriend, but she will make passionate love with him as a way of expression her feelings for me, because she knows it makes me happy.

Chris knows how she feels, but is fine with it. He has feelings for her, and is okay sharing her with me, especially since he still gets to call her his girlfriend, and has dibs on her affections... meaning when it comes to physical affection from her, he takes priority. if her and i are cuddling on the couch, and he comes home and sits on the couch, she stops cuddling me and cuddles him. if the three of us go out anywhere she is all over him like they are a couple and i am the 3rd wheel friend. she has been in the middle of giving me a blowjob when he got home and she stopped sucking my dick to go suck his... so of course he is fine with it haha

She knows i like it that way, and she likes it that way cause it keeps things fun and spicy and interesting... she makes it clear that all the passion she brings to her relationship with Chris is really for me, but she finds it fun and engaging to direct it all to him.

There's nothing going on between Chris and I. we are both completely straight, so we are just friends... who happen to openly be involved with the same woman. but he and i get along great! I consider him a good friend. We have a lot in common and I enjoy hanging out with him. so I'm happy to share my wife with him, and I enjoy hanging out with him even more when he's got him arm around my wife!

none of the three of us see any reason for this dynamic to end any time soon. we are all very happy... and I'm always on the look out for things I can do to bring them closer together.
current number of guys my wife has fucked: 68

We only count new guys, we celebrate every 10th guy

our story: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=66297

photos of her: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=66354

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: I enjoy doing romantic gestures for my wife and her boyfriend

Unread post by ucaneffher » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:50 pm

I love your dynamic and would love to do exactly everything that you do. I would love it if my girl friend was up for a dynamic like yours and would just go for it.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:03 am

inivisibletwin wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:16 pm
I haven't spent much time in this forum, I usually post in the cuckold forum, but my relationship dynamic is basically poly so I thought i'd put a post here too.

my wife, Jen and I have been together for 12 years. hotwife / cuckold'ing for 11 years, and married for 3 years. She has also been dating her boyfriend, Chris, for...wow, almost 5 years now. didn't realize till just now that it had been that long. he started as a fuck buddy, but he confessed that he caught feelings, so i encouraged them to start dating. The three of us share a 2 bedroom apartment. their relationship is a full on boyfriend / girlfriend relationship, she is just also married to me. it is also a sorta cuckold dynamic, as Chris is Jen's primary sexual partner, and owner of her vagina. He controls what does and doesn't happen to it. He has chosen to deny me access to it, so while I am allowed any other sexual contact with my wife, I am only allowed access to her vagina once a year on our anniversary. Chris has the big bedroom, I have the small bedroom, and Jen goes back and forth between the two. when ever she sleeps in her boyfriend's bed she sleep fully naked, whenever she sleeps in my bed she wear panties... he is her primary sexual partner, i am her primary partner in everything else.

I have posted a lot about our dynamic in the cuckold forum, but here i wanted to post about something else.

I have found that I really enjoy doing romantic gestures for my wife and her boyfriend, that lead to them getting closer as a couple, and having really good sex. The closer they get, and the more and better sex they have, the more I want to do romantic things for them.

for my birthday last year I paid for them to go on a staycation, a nice restaurant, show, and a nice hotel. I gave Chris a $100 giftcard to victoria secret and told him to get what ever he wanted for her to wear just for him. I dont get to see her in it, i dont even get to know what it is. its just for her to wear for him only. I know he got something, but i still have no idea what... when they asked me how they could thank me for their nice weekend i told them the best thing they could do was have really good sex, while i wait at home. so thats what they did.

I've bought gifts, done house work, I even cleaned both their cars, and in her car i decorated the interior with roses and flowers, that are still there. I've cooked them meals, bought movies, all kinds of things... the kinds of things you do in the early days of a relationship when you're still trying to impress them, i find my self doing for my wife and her boyfriend, so they can be closer.

I've sent them out on dates, and I've also taken my wife out on dates, showed her a really good time, and when we got home and she was feeling all romantic and turned on, i'd send her to her boyfriend, and it made me very happy to know they would have extra passionate sex because of me.

I love doing this! I love bringing them closer! anything i can do to make their relationship stronger, and their sex better. I have encouraged them to make love, not just fuck. it makes me so happy to see them make out passionately.

Jen has made no secret of the fact that she is not in love with Chris. I am her first love, and she hasnt loved anyone else. She does like Chris, and enjoys being his girlfriend, but she will make passionate love with him as a way of expression her feelings for me, because she knows it makes me happy.

Chris knows how she feels, but is fine with it. He has feelings for her, and is okay sharing her with me, especially since he still gets to call her his girlfriend, and has dibs on her affections... meaning when it comes to physical affection from her, he takes priority. if her and i are cuddling on the couch, and he comes home and sits on the couch, she stops cuddling me and cuddles him. if the three of us go out anywhere she is all over him like they are a couple and i am the 3rd wheel friend. she has been in the middle of giving me a blowjob when he got home and she stopped sucking my dick to go suck his... so of course he is fine with it haha

She knows i like it that way, and she likes it that way cause it keeps things fun and spicy and interesting... she makes it clear that all the passion she brings to her relationship with Chris is really for me, but she finds it fun and engaging to direct it all to him.

There's nothing going on between Chris and I. we are both completely straight, so we are just friends... who happen to openly be involved with the same woman. but he and i get along great! I consider him a good friend. We have a lot in common and I enjoy hanging out with him. so I'm happy to share my wife with him, and I enjoy hanging out with him even more when he's got him arm around my wife!

none of the three of us see any reason for this dynamic to end any time soon. we are all very happy... and I'm always on the look out for things I can do to bring them closer together.
I love how you describe your guys' relationship with each other. It's something to strive for in a hotwife dynamic, but I know isn't for everyone. I would like to do that with our relationship, but would find it hard with having kids to have a guy over all the time. Does anyone know how we might go about doing this scenario with kids in the house?

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:33 am

I'm always on the look out for things I can do to bring them closer together.
They are boyfriend and girlfriend. you want the bond between them to be closer. In a traditional, or 'real' relationship, the couple are faithful to each other, so how about having a platonic 'friends only' relationship with your wife? The most extreme would be permanently, although you could do it for a fixed amount of time only, or, on a trial basis of 'x' amount of time, with a review if you wish to continue.

This way, their relationship would be real and they would no doubt bond much more closely together. They could even make it official, to friends, family and on social media. To make it even more realistic, hot and plausible, you could say that the two of you are having a trial separation.

Too extreme?... How jealous/insecure/angst ridden/lonely/excited would this make you feel?

Would love to know what you, your wife and her boyfriend think of this idea and also anyone else reading this.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:06 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:

IT - So if I understand this correctly Chris has been with your wife since before you were married. I just have to ask if he was at your wedding and if so, aside from any bedroom activities, was he just a guest or did he have a role and was he in any of the formal wedding pictures?

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:26 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:06 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:

IT - So if I understand this correctly Chris has been with your wife since before you were married. I just have to ask if he was at your wedding and if so, aside from any bedroom activities, was he just a guest or did he have a role and was he in any of the formal wedding pictures?
That's correct! Jen and Chris dated for almost a year before he moved in with us, when the pandemic started. Jen and I had a 2 bedroom apartment, we kept the 2nd bedroom as part guest room and part spare room for me to sleep in when she has a guy over. When we invited Chris to move in with us it seemed natural for me to move into the second bedroom permanently.

It was about a year later that Jen and I got married. we had a small "covid" wedding, with just her immediate family and mine. all standing more than 6 feet apart... Chris was the only person there that wasnt family, but the families thought he was just our roommate.

At the time of our wedding I was still denied but to a much less degree than I am now. We had an entirely different system at the time... But I made it clear to both Jen and Chris that as my wedding present from them, it was important to me that I NOT be the first person to have sex with my new wife after the wedding.

So after the ceremony I went to the reception at my father-in-law's house, in his back yard, with her family and mine, but Chris and Jen went straight to the honeymoon suite hotel room that we booked.

I arrived a few hours later. Chris and Jen had already passionately celebrated the wedding. Chris then left, and I was able to spend my wedding night with my new wife.

The next day, Chris (who was already owner of Jen's vagina) informed me that my wedding night would be the last time I had access to my wife's vagina until our wedding anniversary.

I like to think that my being denied access to Jen's vagina, except for on our anniversary, because it belongs to Chris, helps to bring Jen and Chris closer together as a couple in a similar way to how her sleeping with other guys, and her and I celebrate every 10th new guy brings her and I closer together as a couple.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:32 am

hwc wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:33 am
They are boyfriend and girlfriend. you want the bond between them to be closer. In a traditional, or 'real' relationship, the couple are faithful to each other, so how about having a platonic 'friends only' relationship with your wife? The most extreme would be permanently, although you could do it for a fixed amount of time only, or, on a trial basis of 'x' amount of time, with a review if you wish to continue.

This way, their relationship would be real and they would no doubt bond much more closely together. They could even make it official, to friends, family and on social media. To make it even more realistic, hot and plausible, you could say that the two of you are having a trial separation.

Too extreme?... How jealous/insecure/angst ridden/lonely/excited would this make you feel?

Would love to know what you, your wife and her boyfriend think of this idea and also anyone else reading this.
I dont know if it's too extreme for me or not. I might be willing to try it out for X amount of time. we have tried out many other things along those lines in the past... But I'm sure it's too extreme for her. I was her first love, and she hasn't loved anyone else, that includes Chris. I still get to have her on our anniversary because she wanted to still have me.

a few years back, before she started dating Chris, we experimented with something similar. She went on a date with a guy she had been talking to for a while. I talked to him too and the three of us agreed to try this... She spent the weekend with him, but before she left on friday her and I broke up, then when she got home on monday we got back together. so she was single for the weekend while she was with him... while she had fun with the guy, she said she never wanted to play that game again.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:09 am

Sandeep wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:40 am
inivisibletwin wrote:

Amazing experience…..I can totally relate

Similarly, our open marriage transformed various ways from cuckhold/hotwife/poly …mix of everything. We go with flow and communicate often of our needs and talk about next steps ….

Wife has few lovers that are active but one hunk(black/Latino) her main guy of all the guys she been with, they are well connected romanticly and share great similarities……has been with her over 6 years and now we have arrangements as her cohusband. Originally when wife met him he was divorced and going through hard time, as her gym trainer they became friends and started dating and I encouraged them to take it to next level ….they became more then lovers …he took her on various vacations …he asked me few years back one day…if he was in the way of our marriage and if I was ok if he proposed to my wife being a cohusband …long story short I approved and supported wife ….between three of us….he is second hubby to my wife …..about few years ago he got married to another women as he wanted kids and that was not going happen with my wife ….he openly told her about our arrangement before getting married……they are happily married and have kids …wife sees him once or twice a
Week if we can make it work. We have twins who are three, takes away some time…but I support her looking after the kids while he spends time with her….there are days I would sleep next door with kids while he takes over the master bedroom…..

One unique factor early in their relationship wife converted him bi like me what she did to me ..wife wanted us to have more meaning MM encounters….we began to grow more then jus sharing my wife we became close friends, bi mm partners as well. At times, we hook whenever he needs cock or myself ….or our mfm as well.

Seeing my wife …romantically in deep relationship and watching being intimate is huge turn on for me..,as much as she has active boyfriend which I love ….he has been super trustworthy, we have active three way communication as well. To keep things in check ….she has taken many pictures with many hunks…he is only one she has close romantic pictures as couples kissing or in sexy outfits as couples. She would not do that with anyone ….

So far him being married and his wife accepting him seeing my wife …has not been an issue past few years..that’s condition they got married….
Now as our kids start growing up…managing this arrangement will be difficult …hopefully we can make it work ..
I actually really liked reading about your dynamic. I liked reading that your wife's cohusband's wife was accepting of their relationship. That's something I think a lot of people would not be open to, unless they too were non monogamous. it actually sounds very wholesome!

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Fri Jan 05, 2024 10:12 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:03 am
inivisibletwin wrote:
I love how you describe your guys' relationship with each other. It's something to strive for in a hotwife dynamic, but I know isn't for everyone. I would like to do that with our relationship, but would find it hard with having kids to have a guy over all the time. Does anyone know how we might go about doing this scenario with kids in the house?
navigating non monogamy around children is not something I have, or will have experience in. My Jen is unable to get pregnant.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:01 pm

inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:26 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

That's correct! Jen and Chris dated for almost a year before he moved in with us, when the pandemic started. Jen and I had a 2 bedroom apartment, we kept the 2nd bedroom as part guest room and part spare room for me to sleep in when she has a guy over. When we invited Chris to move in with us it seemed natural for me to move into the second bedroom permanently.

It was about a year later that Jen and I got married. we had a small "covid" wedding, with just her immediate family and mine. all standing more than 6 feet apart... Chris was the only person there that wasnt family, but the families thought he was just our roommate.

At the time of our wedding I was still denied but to a much less degree than I am now. We had an entirely different system at the time... But I made it clear to both Jen and Chris that as my wedding present from them, it was important to me that I NOT be the first person to have sex with my new wife after the wedding.

So after the ceremony I went to the reception at my father-in-law's house, in his back yard, with her family and mine, but Chris and Jen went straight to the honeymoon suite hotel room that we booked.

I arrived a few hours later. Chris and Jen had already passionately celebrated the wedding. Chris then left, and I was able to spend my wedding night with my new wife.

The next day, Chris (who was already owner of Jen's vagina) informed me that my wedding night would be the last time I had access to my wife's vagina until our wedding anniversary.

I like to think that my being denied access to Jen's vagina, except for on our anniversary, because it belongs to Chris, helps to bring Jen and Chris closer together as a couple in a similar way to how her sleeping with other guys, and her and I celebrate every 10th new guy brings her and I closer together as a couple.
IT - I just have to ask, what was the vibe at the reception, without your wife being there? Did anyone notice that your new wife and the roommate had both disappeared at the sametime and didn't return? :shock:

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Tue Jan 09, 2024 9:48 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:01 pm
inivisibletwin wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:26 am
Long Lurker 34 wrote:
inivisibletwin wrote:

IT - I just have to ask, what was the vibe at the reception, without your wife being there? Did anyone notice that your new wife and the roommate had both disappeared at the sametime and didn't return? :shock:
HAHAHA as much as i loved my wedding, and loved getting married to the woman I love, I'm such a perv that the reception was my favorite part of the day, and I'll always remember it!

Chris and Jen left the wedding in separate cars to avoid suspicion. so no one noticed or cared that Chris wasn't at the reception. everyone assumed he just went home. the reception was "family only"

And everyone assumed Jen was going to the hotel to change out of the wedding dress and would join us after. when she didnt show up after a few hours everyone assumed she was worn out and too tired, and we should wrap up the reception so I could go check on my new bride.

but thats part of why it was one of my favorite memories, cause that whole time no one knew but me that Chris was currently balls deep in my new wife!

CaliLondon
Trainable

Unread post by CaliLondon » Thu Jan 11, 2024 5:36 am

Back to the original statement about doing romantic gestures. My wife and I have been married for almost 26 years; Neil became my wife's main lover about nine months ago – I'm on meds that considerably effect my performance and she and I wanted her to be able to have a full sexual experience with someone.

Neil comes over usually once a week and what we do is to first give them time to themselves – we call it kitchen seduction. I've usually heated up the house, turn on a portable heater in the kitchen and leave out a few bottles of lubrication. This last Friday I started up our wood burning stove and kitchen seduction turned into living room seduction. I watch from my study using two security cameras which are not hidden in anyway – I've found during this initial stage of the evening, if I'm in the same room with them, it hurts a bit watching the two. But watching via a camera, I don't feel this.

During this stage, there is real affection going on; they start with chit-chat, and then Neil strokes gently my wife's arm. His signature move is gently letting his hand move from my wife's upper back to her butt. What he's checking for is to see if she is braless and what - if any - panties she has on.

And it goes from there. Usually the first sex they'll have is in the kitchen, then they move onto the couch in the living room with Neil being mostly on top. And then they join me in bed.

I make sure that candles are lit, there is a pillow on the couch, etc. I don't see myself in a cuckold relationship with all of this, Neil is about as far from a toxic alpha as can be. I see Neil, instead, as a surrogate for myself and the romantic gestures I do are the same ones I'd be doing for just my wife and myself if I could perform.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 9:34 am

hwc wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:33 am

I'm just a wannabe cuckold but would definitely love to try this, to experience the trial separation where she makes it official by telling her friends and family that we broke up and now she has a new boyfriend, I want her to go live with him and to post pictures on social media where they act as a couple, the only difference is that she will tell me everything they do daily and send me pictuces and videos.

Another thing I think it would be fun, is to tell everyone that we split up in good terms and we remained friends, so I can go out with them and some of our mutual friends, it would be exciting the humiliation of our friends watching me watching them as a couple and be ok with it :oops: .

atl0707
Virgin

Unread post by atl0707 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:18 am

So you like buying gifts for Chris and your wife but you have no bi tendencies? Nice. That’s a very cuck thing to do. I think I might do the same thing in the future.

inivisibletwin
Player

Unread post by inivisibletwin » Thu Jan 18, 2024 11:13 am

atl0707 wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:18 am
So you like buying gifts for Chris and your wife but you have no bi tendencies? Nice. That’s a very cuck thing to do. I think I might do the same thing in the future.
thats correct, I have zero bi tendency. I'm completely straight. Chris and I get along as good friends, but thats it. good friends who are in a relationship with the same woman. I have seen his dick, but only in the context of him fooling around with Jen, and I have never touched it, nor do I have the desire to. I just like bringing Chris and Jen closer together. I like it when they have sex, I like them being close as a couple, I like it when they make love, it makes me happy. So I do what I can to facilitate that.

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:15 am

inivisibletwin wrote:

This is beautiful. I like to do exactly the same with my wife and her lover. They look so nice as a couple and I would really like that they get nore involved and more passionate with each other.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:20 am

Welcome to the forum Experimenti3.

Experimenti3
Virgin

Unread post by Experimenti3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:32 am

Thank you armyguyot1