Wife is getting engaged but also staying married to me

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
PANTIES
2 Bit Whore

Re: Wife is getting engaged but also staying married to me

Unread post by PANTIES » Wed May 01, 2024 7:44 am

Robvanjan wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 6:40 am
WOW! Well done! Thats wonderful news. Are you excited? Living the cuckold dream? My GF is 18 weeks along with mine and her cuck is signing the BC and taking full responsibility for raising our son. Once the baby comes, my GF, our baby and her daughter are moving in with me for the summer. The daughter is watching the baby for us while we make another. :whip:
My wife and her lover want to have two babies. She’s going to get pregnant again just as soon as it’s possible. She’s moving in with him 30 days before she’s due that way he can take her to the hospital. She told me she’s telling the doctor not to tell her what sex the baby is, she wants him to hand her their baby and tell her if it’s a boy or girl baby.

If the baby is a girl, the baby will be named after his mother with my wife’s middle name and his last name. Boy baby they will use his fathers name.

She tells me, is this what you wanted to happen to us.

sissy pauline

Robvanjan
Virgin

Unread post by Robvanjan » Thu May 02, 2024 7:32 am

Congratulations on your family! Yeah, we just had the conversation yesterday. Cuck husband is getting a vas this month and she is saying she doesn't want anymore children after this one. BUT she knows it's not her decision, its mine and I want more, a girl actually. Her family is willing to care for more babies until I'm finished with her. And she is also naming the baby boy after me. I wish I could post pics. But, now I have another GF who is a lot closer and really wants my baby too. She is visiting me in HI this summer and wants to get pregnant.

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Tue May 07, 2024 5:55 am

Bad news and good news to update. They broke off the relationship, when push came to shove he couldn’t commit. She has since moved on and already had a rebound fuck and is about to have her second one. I don’t mind, I step back and let her go through this journey organically. Whatever makes her happy I support. She is still young and hot and has plenty of adventures ahead .

elina
Pervert

Unread post by elina » Tue May 07, 2024 6:33 am

Sorry to hear that,
Still underthe circumstances, it seems to me you are handling this the best way you possible can.

BR
elina

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Tue May 14, 2024 11:42 am

elina wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 6:33 am
Sorry to hear that,
Still underthe circumstances, it seems to me you are handling this the best way you possible can.

BR
elina
It’s going quite well. It’s hard to think five years ago I was hopeful and now she already had her first LTR and breakup. She has already had a rebound one night stand and there are more guys she is interested in. She is enjoying her freedom for now .