Wife is getting engaged but also staying married to me

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Mkliny442015
Player

Wife is getting engaged but also staying married to me

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:27 pm

So we started out as a stag/vixen Hotwife couple. She had her share of one night stands and snort flings . It evolved to meeting one guy who started out as a FWB but slowly turned into a boyfriend girlfriend relationship. He respects us and our marriage and doesn’t want to break up our marriage and my wife also has no interest in changing our dynamics. They have fallen in love as expected with my blessing . He tells her if she was single he would marry her ASAP but he also understands he can’t. They have an exclusivity to each other in regards to only getting emotionally involved with each other while maintaining an open relationship as well. It’s really not that frequent though and when they have hooked up with other people it’s when they have been together at sex clubs etc.

They have both come to terms with the fact that their relationship is not temporary and they do want to remain bo
Together and not seek other relationships. While my wife still likes to explore with others occasionally she also knows she likes the idea of having one long term partner. They want to do something to signify their commitment to each other and their love. They both have decided to do a “forever engagement “ which means he understands he can’t legally marry her nor will it happen unless something god forbidden happens to me.
My wife first learned about this concept reading about how older couples (Vanilla) after a divorce or death of their partner find themselves in a relationship again and fall in love but don’t want to go through with getting married again, but do want to recognize their relationship.

They have my blessing and it’s an immense turn on but I also live vicariously through her happiness. He won’t live with us and he has also learned to understand she is limited with her time which he is happy with . He is older and never married and never had kids etc.

Has anyone else ever experienced this in the lifestyle or something similar? I would love to hear experiences and stories and advice

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Re: Wife is getting engaged but also staying married to me

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:30 pm

Sounds like a nice arrangement as long as everyone is on board. Congratulations to the three of you! Where are you sending her on honeymoon to spend it with him?

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:32 pm

All three of us are definitely on board. They have been dating for over two years so I also see it as a sign of respect that he sees her as more than just a sexual arrangement. He is going to surprise her with the ring and time it for one of their weekend getaways so I guess that will be their honeymoon.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:12 pm

That's really neat. Happy for you all! I think that if I found myself in that same situation, I'd also give them my blessing and some space for themselves to really get all situated in their new more formal union.

tractorman2
Pervert

Unread post by tractorman2 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:56 pm

How exciting, for many years i was exactly in your position, it was so exciting yet kinky and taboo. He was married but became part of our family in a way, met our kids and was party of our life for many years and the main thing we all got on as friends.

He too discussed an enagement ring for my wife and matching rings for us two, "his" engagement ring would sit next to her wedding ring.

Can i ask who is her primary lover? or are you both equals in ability and experience?

emca753
Experienced

Unread post by emca753 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 1:49 am

I loved my first wife shutting me off and being exclusive to her boy toy, but using me to support their weekends in Toronto and threatening to divorce me and marry him if I wasn't a good husband to her

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:01 am

We don’t really have a hierarchy, we have young kids so we try and maintain a delineation with our private lives. The kids have met him as a friend of mom and dad but we keep a distance. He has come over and had sex with her while the kids are asleep but usually when I am home. They are still young enough we can get away with it. As far as sex, he exclusively cums inside of her and for the most part is the only one fucking her. She will let me go down on her after she gets creampied or she will straddle her wet Pussy on my leg and rub his cum into it while she goes down on me, rubbing it in my face what her boyfriend just did to her .

Not sure what finger she is going to wear the ring on yet? Maybe behind her wedding band or on her opposite ring finger .

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:45 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:27 pm
.... They want to do something to signify their commitment to each other and their love. They both have decided to do a “forever engagement “ .....

Has anyone else ever experienced this in the lifestyle or something similar? I would love to hear experiences and stories and advice
I've never had an experience like this, but have a fantasy about it.

I think it would be cool for them to have a relationship ceremony, and honeymoon. They could have a wedding ceremony, without an actual license. They could dress up, with her in a wedding dress, and then arrive at a nice hotel to stay in a bridal suite.

I have thought of having a renewed wedding ceremony with my wife, at our local BDSM play party, a Femdom exchange of vows.
Last edited by MartasBoy on Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 24, 2023 6:45 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:01 am
We don’t really have a hierarchy, we have young kids so we try and maintain a delineation with our private lives. The kids have met him as a friend of mom and dad but we keep a distance. He has come over and had sex with her while the kids are asleep but usually when I am home. They are still young enough we can get away with it. As far as sex, he exclusively cums inside of her and for the most part is the only one fucking her. She will let me go down on her after she gets creampied or she will straddle her wet Pussy on my leg and rub his cum into it while she goes down on me, rubbing it in my face what her boyfriend just did to her .

Not sure what finger she is going to wear the ring on yet? Maybe behind her wedding band or on her opposite ring finger .
Now that he will be more official and is basically her primary sex ejaculator for her, is there a slight chance thet the children will ever get a baby brother or sister?

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:35 pm

She has an IUD so no chance of her getting pregnant, and she is in her late thirties and he is in his early fifties and never had kids or wanted them. We already have two and don’t want anymore so it will remain this way unless nature has other plans.

FNQLivin
Experienced

Unread post by FNQLivin » Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:10 pm

Why do you not get to cum in her anymore? Do you get to have sex with her at all?

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:53 am

FNQLivin wrote:
Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:10 pm
Why do you not get to cum in her anymore? Do you get to have sex with her at all?
We do have sex, I don’t cum in her anymore except a condom or I pull out. We are both turned on by the idea of only having another man’s cum inside of her. Sometimes I listen to them fuck and he tells her it’s his pussy which is a turn on ! When I do fuck her I actually feel like the bull getting a girl to cheat on her boyfriend. It’s hot when I fuck her bareback and I’m about to cum and she tells me she has a boyfriend and not to cum inside her and I pull out at the last second .

MartasBoy
$2 Ho

Unread post by MartasBoy » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:00 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:53 am

We do have sex, I don’t cum in her anymore.........

.......It’s hot when I fuck her bareback and I’m about to cum and she tells me she has a boyfriend and not to cum inside her and I pull out at the last second .
That is really hot, when you feel like you have lost ownership of her body even though she is your wife, and her body now belongs to another man

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:59 am

My HW’s longtime boyfriend got divorced earlier this year. He gave Mandy an engament ring and wedding band. When she is with him she wears them on her left hand. When not, she wears on her right hand. Depending on which one she is with is what determines what she wears on left hand.

ericsacto
Virgin

Unread post by ericsacto » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:50 am

If there’s a way for somebody to watch the kids, maybe the three of you can getaway to have a ceremony and a honeymoon.

My fantasy would be to go to my wife and her lover to Las Vegas for the weekend. We would get a two bedroom suite. My wife would spend the first night with me. The ceremony would take
place the next day at a wedding chapel with my wife in a full bridal outfit. They would exchange vows and rings. Everything short of filling out official documents.

Afterwards, the two of them would act like newlyweds. She would share her bed with him the rest of the trip while I move to the second bedroom. They would give me the privilege of watching them consummate their new relationship but I would be sent out as they continue to make love into the night.

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:50 am

Congratulations! We have a similar situation. My wife and her FWB fell in love over the course of 4 years. She became mostly exclusive to him. With my blessing, they bought wedding rings and had a "commitment ceremony" in Mexico on the beach with an officiant andarriage license. It's not legally binding but it makes their relationship official. I paid for everything. They celebrated their one year anniversary in Paris last summer. I'm not completely cut off, but I always have to wait until after she's been with him. They see each other usually once a week with occasional overnighter. The 3 of us are very happy.

RonDom
Trainable

Unread post by RonDom » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:44 pm

00rdster wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:50 am
With my blessing, they bought wedding rings and had a "commitment ceremony" in Mexico on the beach with an officiant andarriage license. It's not legally binding but it makes their relationship official.
What words did she say in the commitment ceremony? It is typical for marriage vows to include a promise to be faithful and foresake all others, did she say those words? If so, it would seem strange to me for her to make a vow to be faithful knowing full well that she will not be faithful.

00rdster
Virgin

Unread post by 00rdster » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:04 am

Their vows didn't mention that. It was more about love, honor, and cherish.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:23 am

SRKnight wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:59 am
My HW’s longtime boyfriend got divorced earlier this year. He gave Mandy an engament ring and wedding band. When she is with him she wears them on her left hand. When not, she wears on her right hand. Depending on which one she is with is what determines what she wears on left hand.
Perfect scenario. Was there any type of ceremony? Do you still cum in her?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:34 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:

If she decides she wants a child by him, would you agree to it? I find it really hot that he is basically the only man fucking her.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sun Nov 05, 2023 7:33 am

SRKnight wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:59 am
Since posting this, she has quit switching rings. She wears his wedding ring set on her left hand at all times now.

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:01 am

D+D wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:34 am
Mkliny442015 wrote:

If she decides she wants a child by him, would you agree to it? I find it really hot that he is basically the only man fucking her.
If she really wanted a baby with him and it was based on desire I may be ok with it. I would worry more about how it would affect the child. She does have an IUD but I have seen text messages she has sent him telling him to come over and fuck her while she is ovulating. I have also heard them fuck and when he is about to cum he asks her if she is ready to be a mommy.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:30 am

Mkliny442015 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:01 am
D+D wrote:
Mkliny442015 wrote:

If she really wanted a baby with him and it was based on desire I may be ok with it. I would worry more about how it would affect the child. She does have an IUD but I have seen text messages she has sent him telling him to come over and fuck her while she is ovulating. I have also heard them fuck and when he is about to cum he asks her if she is ready to be a mommy.
Would him moving in with you and becoming a true poly family something that is possible or is it entirely off the table?

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:34 pm

D+D wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:30 am
Mkliny442015 wrote:
D+D wrote:
Mkliny442015 wrote:

Would him moving in with you and becoming a true poly family something that is possible or is it entirely off the table?
D&D - OP says they have kids, so it'll be a surprise if the BF moves in I think.
- Have to say rather intrigued by this scenario, it'll be interesting to see how this evolves.

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 5:45 am

Long Lurker 34 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:34 pm
D+D wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2023 9:30 am
Mkliny442015 wrote:
D+D wrote:

D&D - OP says they have kids, so it'll be a surprise if the BF moves in I think.
- Have to say rather intrigued by this scenario, it'll be interesting to see how this evolves.
No, he wouldn’t move in ever. Not to judge but the whole poly family and bringing kids into it is just all odd to
Is. The kids have met him and he is just known as mommy and daddy’s friend, but we limit his contact and try and have a boundary there. He only comes over late at night after the kids are asleep and I’m home or during the day when they are in school. By all outward appearances we are a normal suburban family with kids and careers. My wife is a classic MILf and sports mom with the kids , serious corporate woman by day. I’m very alpha and no one would have any clue by our outward appearance we are in the lifestyle. The neighbors have seen me talking to him outside so I doubt they suspect anything anyway.

But we plan to continue this way, we keep it private and bring our kids up in a normal environment and keep this lifestyle seperate and private.