Poly with a Cuckold Twist

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poly with a Cuckold Twist

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 24, 2022 11:27 am

Sarah, Aaron and I went out to our favorite dive bar last night. Aaron and I wore our matching t-shirts with roosters (cocks) on them. His was the large cock and mine was the small cock. Sarah wore a t-shirt that said "Size Matters." It was a good crowd and we had a lot of fun with SPH and sexy bantering. One guy there was especially smitten with Sarah and she responded back to his advances. Aaron was game and when it looked like things might go to the next level, Aaron kept saying to him, "You know, she only sleeps with guys with big cocks" (which isn't necessarily true, but it made for fun talk). He said, "I'm up for the challenge." and Aaron said, "Maybe you better show her first." None of us thought this was anything more than just shit talk and wouldn't go anywhere. But then he told Sarah to follow him to the men's room and he'd show her. Aaron went with her and apparently Sarah liked what she saw. When they came back, she said we were all going back to our place.

I watched for a while. He never seemed to notice me being there. It was the first time Sarah has fucked a stranger in years and I have to selfishly said I've missed that part of her. Sarah was enjoying the workout and attention she was getting from two men and I decided to leave them alone at one point and listen from my bedroom. I fell asleep eventually and he left at some point in the night because he was gone when I peeked into their bedroom when I got up today to make coffee. He was a local guy and left his number, of course, so maybe there will be a second and third repeat. Very hot evening.

elina

Unread post by elina » Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:52 am

Thanks Subguy,

I guess at a certain point in your life, going to a bar like that would have been very humiliating for you.

Now after the ceremony and everything; is this just the way life is for you now and you are not really feeling humiliated in that situation anymore? Or does it in some way reinforce your new status and contribute to you becoming more submissive to Sarah and Aaron?

Sincerely
elina

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:50 am

elina wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:52 am
I guess at a certain point in your life, going to a bar like that would have been very humiliating for you.

Now after the ceremony and everything; is this just the way life is for you now and you are not really feeling humiliated in that situation anymore? Or does it in some way reinforce your new status and contribute to you becoming more submissive to Sarah and Aaron?
It's been an evolution over the years, but yes. You're absolutely right, even a few years ago, I would never have worn that t-shirt in public or subjected myself to the attention it caused. Playing with SPH and other kinks we enjoy are fun and part of our sex games. I've gotten comfortable as the brunt of jokes about my penis and my sub role to the point where I enjoy it. I also get aroused by taking steps to be more "public" and exposing myself, within reason, of course. Going to a dumpy bar is very low risk. I might be willing to try walking together down a relatively deserted beach. Wearing that t-shirt to the grocery store is another matter!

And, yes, the ceremony did change things. I guess it's fair to say I'm more submissive to Sarah and Aaron "in the bedroom." In other ways, I think our playing field in the relationship is pretty even.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:12 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:50 am

And, yes, the ceremony did change things. I guess it's fair to say I'm more submissive to Sarah and Aaron "in the bedroom." In other ways, I think our playing field in the relationship is pretty even.
Would you say the ceremony changed things so that you’re submissive in the bedroom but his equal in all other matters? What’s the current living arrangement since the ceremony and has that affected the evolution of things?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:09 am

DLD wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 6:12 am
subguy80 wrote:
Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:50 am
Would you say the ceremony changed things so that you’re submissive in the bedroom but his equal in all other matters? What’s the current living arrangement since the ceremony and has that affected the evolution of things?
Yes. The ceremony "solidified" some things that had been evolving for years. He is Sarah's "main man" for sex. It's been that way for a while, but the ceremony acknowledged that. However, I would say that in other ways, he and I are equal co-husbands. For example, he recently asked me if he could take Sarah to his parent's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas. He hadn't even asked Sarah yet, but he wanted to "clear it" with me first. He and I have not always had a lot of communication between us. It always used to flow through Sarah. That's changing, which is nice.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:02 pm

Both holidays?...I take it his parents are close by, so he's asking for hours of her with him, and not days.....she wouldn't not want to be with her children for all of those days.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:27 pm

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:02 pm
Both holidays?...I take it his parents are close by, so he's asking for hours of her with him, and not days.....she wouldn't not want to be with her children for all of those days.
The agreement was that our family and our children would take priority. She'll see his family on a day close to Thanksgiving, but not Thanksgiving Day and she'll probably have a Christmas celebration close to Christmas. Our focus on our family won't change. It's what other blended families do.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Sep 30, 2022 5:05 am

Insightful answer, thanks.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:23 pm

I thought I'd give an update about some new developments. We're thinking of moving out of Florida. All of us. The husband of Aaron's ex-wife has taken a new job in Minnesota and she has asked Aaron if she can take the two boys there. That evolved into a bigger discussion of "what if we all moved there?" The idea is not as sudden or crazy as it seems. I've been to the Twin Cities several times. We have some clients there and one of my old college roommates lives there. I'm a born and raised Florida boy, but the State is politically a very different place than the Florida I used to know. For the past several years, Sarah and I have questioned whether we should be raising our family here. I don't want to get into a political back and forth, but for us, it's a very troubling situation where books are being banned, teachers can't say "gay" and the governor thinks he's a banana republic dictator.

Sarah, Aaron and I spent a long weekend in Minneapolis and surrounding area last weekend and we were very impressed. There is something very alluring about the idea of buying a piece of property and building a house for all of us. Maybe we also build a guest house for my parents when they come to visit, or where the teenage boys can hang out and get away from us! It's just an idea at this point, but a stronger possibility now than a few days ago. Nothing will happen until after the school year ends, so we have time.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Oct 12, 2022 6:51 pm

Interesting thoughts!

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:19 am

My prediction: your teenage boys will eventually resent the move and, when of age, will choose to live their lives in FL.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:30 am

subguy80 wrote:
Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:23 pm
I thought I'd give an update about some new developments. We're thinking of moving out of Florida. All of us. The husband of Aaron's ex-wife has taken a new job in Minnesota and she has asked Aaron if she can take the two boys there. That evolved into a bigger discussion of "what if we all moved there?" The idea is not as sudden or crazy as it seems. I've been to the Twin Cities several times. We have some clients there and one of my old college roommates lives there. I'm a born and raised Florida boy, but the State is politically a very different place than the Florida I used to know. For the past several years, Sarah and I have questioned whether we should be raising our family here. I don't want to get into a political back and forth, but for us, it's a very troubling situation where books are being banned, teachers can't say "gay" and the governor thinks he's a banana republic dictator.

Sarah, Aaron and I spent a long weekend in Minneapolis and surrounding area last weekend and we were very impressed. There is something very alluring about the idea of buying a piece of property and building a house for all of us. Maybe we also build a guest house for my parents when they come to visit, or where the teenage boys can hang out and get away from us! It's just an idea at this point, but a stronger possibility now than a few days ago. Nothing will happen until after the school year ends, so we have time.
You're gonna freeze your balls out there dontcha' know?!? They don't have Publix there, either.. :D are you sure you'd want to pack your 'begs' and start a new life out there?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:11 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:30 am
You're gonna freeze your balls out there dontcha' know?!? They don't have Publix there, either.. :D are you sure you'd want to pack your 'begs' and start a new life out there?
No, but they do have lots of nice grocery store chains! Still, you're right. I'd miss Publix. It's far from a definite decision. Just in the exploratory stage. The winter weather would definitely take some getting used to. The boys will get a vote in any decision and they may not be too keen on moving. We'll see.

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:56 pm

I was living in South Bend in the early 90's when I got laid off. Before the layoff, the company was planning on move me to Minneapolis. So going north was off the table, and I got a job in Florida.

I agree with your assessment of the current flavor of FL politics, but I NEVER want to live up in the cold again. That being said, you could have some fun on those long (loooooong) winter nights.

When someone up there says they can fuck all night, that's saying something.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:21 am

We're three months past our cuckold marriage ceremony and into our new poly marriage. I'm going to post some updates on how everything is going. I want to start with an interesting development that I would not have necessarily expected. Aaron and I have started having regular "boy's night out." Even though Aaraon and I have known each other for almost 8 years, we haven't interacted as co-husbands and we're learning how to do that. I like Aaron and respect him but we've never been what I would call good friends. We're just very different people with different interests. But, we're both husbands to Sarah and we've used these times to have some good discussions about her and about the two of us.

For example, last Sunday he suggested we go to his house and watch the Dolphins/Vikings football game. Sarah doesn't follow football and we knew she'd enjoy the peace and quiet. We drank beers and ate junk food and it was a good time. Although he now knows Sarah "sexually" better than I do, he doesn't know her as well as I do in pretty much every other way. He showed me a text he recently received from a young woman he had sex with several years ago. I talked about this particular event in my cuckold thread. It was the reason that Sarah and Aaron broke up for a couple of years. In short, Sarah had recommended Aaron to a good friend for some contractor work. This woman's 20ish daughter, who was engaged to be married in a few weeks, began to flirt with Aaron. Sarah asked him not to do anything sexual with this girl, not because she was opposed to Aaron having sex, but because she had recommended Aaron and out of respect for her friend, she didn't want to risk that relationship. So, this young woman's fiancé comes by one day while Aaron is working at her mother's house and was pretty rude to Aaron (according to Aaron). What does Aaron do? the next day he fucks the guy's fiancé, of course. Sarah finds out and she felt like Aaron had betrayed her wishes. They were having a rough spell anyway and that was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

The reason I went into all of that is because this woman, Brooke, is now sending him sexy texts and wants to have another "go" with him. Aaron is smart enough to not have anything to do with her, but he asked my advice on whether he should mention to Sarah that this girl is texting him. He didn't want to open old wounds, but also didn't want to appear as though he was hiding anything from Sarah. I told him my advice would be to tell Sarah. She does not like secrets and she'd rather know. Sarah is still close to her friend and this way, Sarah gets some input into the situation. I was pleased he felt comfortable enough to ask my advice. A little bonding there.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:51 am

I'd want a friendship like that with my wife's other partner. I hope to one day earn a good friend out of my GF or wife's long term side relationship if she ever has one.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:21 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:21 am
. He showed me a text he recently received from a young woman he had sex with several years ago. I talked about this particular event in my cuckold thread. It was the reason that Sarah and Aaron broke up for a couple of years. In short, Sarah had recommended Aaron to a good friend for some contractor work. This woman's 20ish daughter, who was engaged to be married in a few weeks, began to flirt with Aaron. Sarah asked him not to do anything sexual with this girl, not because she was opposed to Aaron having sex, but because she had recommended Aaron and out of respect for her friend, she didn't want to risk that relationship. So, this young woman's fiancé comes by one day while Aaron is working at her mother's house and was pretty rude to Aaron (according to Aaron). What does Aaron do? the next day he fucks the guy's fiancé, of course. Sarah finds out and she felt like Aaron had betrayed her wishes. They were having a rough spell anyway and that was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.

The reason I went into all of that is because this woman, Brooke, is now sending him sexy texts and wants to have another "go" with him. Aaron is smart enough to not have anything to do with her, but he asked my advice on whether he should mention to Sarah that this girl is texting him. He didn't want to open old wounds, but also didn't want to appear as though he was hiding anything from Sarah. I told him my advice would be to tell Sarah. She does not like secrets and she'd rather know. Sarah is still close to her friend and this way, Sarah gets some input into the situation. I was pleased he felt comfortable enough to ask my advice. A little bonding there.
Tbh I thought that fucking the guys fiancé, even if provoked, was quite despicable behaviour of the worst kind from Aaron, no matter any rudeness shown to him. Obviously by the sounds of it the girl might well have been more than willing, but to go through with it after being specifically asked not to by the one you are meant to love and take notice of, was frankly quite unbelievable and might show his true colours. Maybe he's matured a little since then but you don't change so radically and wouldn't count on it.

To be specifically told by Sarah not to do anything sexual with this girl, not because she was opposed to Aaron having sex, but because she had recommended Aaron and out of respect for her friend, and then to flat out ignore her stipulation really speaks volumes about his character

Maybe he's a completely reformed man now he's married to Sarah too, or maybe he's trying to not so openly flout her wishes again. You gave absolutely the correct advice to tell Sarah about it, given their history, the bigger question might be why on earth did he need to ask? It's remedial standard common sense.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:53 pm

Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:21 am

Tbh I thought that fucking the guys fiancé, even if provoked, was quite despicable behaviour of the worst kind from Aaron, no matter any rudeness shown to him. Obviously by the sounds of it the girl might well have been more than willing, but to go through with it after being specifically asked not to by the one you are meant to love and take notice of, was frankly quite unbelievable and might show his true colours. Maybe he's matured a little since then but you don't change so radically and wouldn't count on it.

To be specifically told by Sarah not to do anything sexual with this girl, not because she was opposed to Aaron having sex, but because she had recommended Aaron and out of respect for her friend, and then to flat out ignore her stipulation really speaks volumes about his character

Maybe he's a completely reformed man now he's married to Sarah too, or maybe he's trying to not so openly flout her wishes again. You gave absolutely the correct advice to tell Sarah about it, given their history, the bigger question might be why on earth did he need to ask? It's remedial standard common sense.

Chris
Well, yes and no. I think you're being pretty harsh on him. I'm not justifying his actions, but it's not like he seduced this woman. She apparently tried to seduce him, laying topless by the pool. She eventually succeeded. We all make mistakes and I think, if we are to judge, we should look at the whole man and not just this instance. Aaron is a good guy who has worshiped Sarah and treated her like a queen, except for this one time. He made a mistake in a moment of anger to get "even" with this dude. He admitted it was a huge mistake and apologized over and over to Sarah. He even apologized once to Sarah with me present and he cried, which must have humbled him a lot. They took about a three year "break" and I think that time allowed them to "re-set." That instance was a deviation in my opinion from his true character and I think he deserves to be forgiven. Clearly, Sarah agrees, which is most important.

Chrislydi
OHW Addict

Unread post by Chrislydi » Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:05 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:53 pm
Chrislydi wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 9:21 am

Chris
Well, yes and no. I think you're being pretty harsh on him. I'm not justifying his actions, but it's not like he seduced this woman. She apparently tried to seduce him, laying topless by the pool. She eventually succeeded. We all make mistakes and I think, if we are to judge, we should look at the whole man and not just this instance. Aaron is a good guy who has worshiped Sarah and treated her like a queen, except for this one time. He made a mistake in a moment of anger to get "even" with this dude. He admitted it was a huge mistake and apologized over and over to Sarah. He even apologized once to Sarah with me present and he cried, which must have humbled him a lot. They took about a three year "break" and I think that time allowed them to "re-set." That instance was a deviation in my opinion from his true character and I think he deserves to be forgiven. Clearly, Sarah agrees, which is most important.
It sounds as if you've got a good and understanding nature subguy and as you rightly imply we all make mistakes, the thing is how we learn from them and show we have too. Most importantly Sarah has forgiven him and married him so that is easily the most important sign. I'm happy that you're progressing well as co-husbands to Sarah and wish you all well. I'm still not sure exactly why he had to ask as that does maybe show a lack of some inbuilt sense of the right thing to do. Secrets are seldom the correct answer between a man and wife unless you're trying to hide bad behaviour. Perhaps he was trying to show some commerarderie with you and willingness to share things, but the question should have been unnecessary.

Chris

My account of our first time, what happened afterwards and when my marriage was in trouble - link below.

Thank you for any who comment

viewtopic.php?t=65641

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:26 am

A subtle change has happened without anyone having overtly planned it and I'm enjoying it. On the nights when Sarah chooses to sleep with me, the "norm" used to be that Aaron often came into "my" bedroom the next morning, pick Sarah up in his arms from the bed and carry her back to "his" bedroom, sort of 'Tarzan and Jane" style. That had its own "benefits" because sometimes she'd come back to bed with me when they were finished and I'd get a creampie.

A few weeks ago, he started doing something different on one of these "mornings after." He comes into my room where Sarah and I are sleeping and slides into bed next to Sarah and snuggles with her, rather than carry her back to his "den." I'd be on her other side, all three of us in bed, together. The big change is that he doesn't start to have sex with her. He holds her, kisses her and maybe plays with her nipples or tickles her pussy, but it's more like foreplay. The first time he did this, he said something like, "Don't let me interrupt your routine" (which is pretty funny, because that's exactly what he had just done!). Then he said to me, "Don't you usually jack off next to Sarah? I'd like to watch that."

That was interesting because I've never told him that, so Sarah must have shared that with him. This is, in fact, one of my favorite ways of being sexual with Sarah. There is often a variation on my masturbating next to her, based on her level of involvement (kissing me, tickling my balls, squeezing my balls, telling me a sexy story, etc.) before I ejaculate on my belly. Aaron has watched me masturbate before, but not in a long time. This time seemed more intense to have both of them watch me, sort of a mind game. I think most men think of jacking off as a private thing we do and I've always been grateful that Sarah loves watching me. She says she loves seeing my facial expressions as I get worked up and then watching my toes curl when I shoot my load. But, with Aaron, it's always been a cuckold humiliation activity. I have to beat myself off while he gets her pussy (a feeling I've loved as a cuck husband).

But, now when he comes into bed and he watches me cuming next to Sarah, it feels different. Sort of like, he's in "our" space and he's respecting and/or maybe even enjoying watching us. I've been asking Sarah to squeeze my balls increasingly harder while I jack off and the orgasms have been very intense. Apparently he noticed that, because Sarah told me that after she and Aaron went back to "their" bedroom after one such session, he told her he wanted her to do that to him. So, apparently, I can teach Aaron a trick or two in the bedroom, after all.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:50 am

Interesting evolution of things. Not only are you teaching him new things, but the three of you are evolving, both as individual couples, and as a triad.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:51 am

Interesting evolution of things. Not only are you teaching him new things, but the three of you are evolving, both as individual couples, and as a triad.

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:05 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:26 am
The big change is that he doesn't start to have sex with her. He holds her, kisses her and maybe plays with her nipples or tickles her pussy, but it's more like foreplay. The first time he did this, he said something like, "Don't let me interrupt your routine" (which is pretty funny, because that's exactly what he had just done!). Then he said to me, "Don't you usually jack off next to Sarah? I'd like to watch that."

That was interesting because I've never told him that, so Sarah must have shared that with him. This is, in fact, one of my favorite ways of being sexual with Sarah. There is often a variation on my masturbating next to her, based on her level of involvement (kissing me, tickling my balls, squeezing my balls, telling me a sexy story, etc.) before I ejaculate on my belly. Aaron has watched me masturbate before, but not in a long time. This time seemed more intense to have both of them watch me, sort of a mind game. I think most men think of jacking off as a private thing we do and I've always been grateful that Sarah loves watching me. She says she loves seeing my facial expressions as I get worked up and then watching my toes curl when I shoot my load. But, with Aaron, it's always been a cuckold humiliation activity. I have to beat myself off while he gets her pussy (a feeling I've loved as a cuck husband).
This is probably the ultimate cuckold situation. So hot.

I love watching my wife get fucked by her long term boyfriend, on our marital bed. Then, once he's withdrawn, and the two of them are sat up next to each other on the bed, I would be asked to provide some extra coital entertainment.
Something I was only too eager to do. He used to like pulling her head to his and indulging in some deep kisses. Or he would ease her legs apart, and idly stroke her wet pussy, letting me see the mess he'd made down there. That would usually be sufficient to make me ejaculate over the end of the bed. Smiles all round.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:51 am

trecital wrote:
Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:05 am
He used to like pulling her head to his and indulging in some deep kisses. Or he would ease her legs apart, and idly stroke her wet pussy, letting me see the mess he'd made down there. That would usually be sufficient to make me ejaculate over the end of the bed. Smiles all round.
I think cuckolds like you and me are lucky to find sexual stimulation and satisfaction from small acts. I am especially turned on by visual and smells. My wife, her lover and I did something once that I thought would be fairly boring and uneventful but ended up highly erotic.

After much cajoling, my wife, Sarah, talked her lover/poly husband, Aaron, into getting a pedicure. She has been trying to convince all three of us to get a pedicure for a long time. I don't know why. She just thought it would be fun and she likes well-groomed feet. Aaron finally gave in. Being Aaron, he decided to make a game out of the event. He agreed on three conditions: 1) that he and Sarah are the couple and I'm the gay "friend" who tags along 2) that I agree to have my toenails painted red and 3) that she does not tell anyone he had gotten a pedicure. The red polish was a bridge too far for me, but I did agree to black polish because we were going to a Halloween party in a few days and I could explain that to our kids if they were to see them (they didn't).

We had some "chatty" gals who worked on our toes and wanted to know details about the three of us. it was fun to play-act our roles and explain why Sarah and I were getting our nails painted and Aaron wasn't (Aaron being the macho husband). I found myself getting a semi-erection when Sarah and Aaron held hands and kissed in front of the attendants. I would never have expected this could turn into something erotic. I had black toenails for a few days until Sarah showed me how to remove with polish.
Last edited by subguy80 on Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lensman2000
Player

Unread post by Lensman2000 » Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:32 pm

I love your pedicure anecdote. It's just another example of your family personally and publicly normalizing an arrangement that works for you but flaunts social norms.

Sorry to hear about your probable forced move to the far north. At least the destination is a great city (weather permitting). I spent my college years in FL and still miss basking comfortably on the beach in mid winter. As you noted, however, the state has changed a lot politically. Sadly, some fringe Q-anon ideas have found footholds in state politics and public schools there in recent years. Hopefully you'll find a warm and welcoming social climate in the chilly Twin Cities.