Poly with a Cuckold Twist

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Re: Poly with a Cuckold Twist

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:23 am

My best friend (other than Sarah) is a guy named Luke. We met as college room-mates freshman year and we’ve been friends ever since. He and his girlfriend married in senior year and had their first child before graduation. Sarah and I have a lot of history” with them and all four us were very close. Sarah and I always considered them the “perfect couple” because they just seemed so made for each other. Why am I bringing this up?

Last weekend we saw him while he was here on business. Unfortunately, he told us the big news that he and his wife have separated and are getting a divorce. Basically, he said they have “grown apart” and have evolved into two very different people. Sitting with him in his hotel bar, he asked me how Sarah and I did it? What was our “secret” to maintaining a successful marriage? I didn’t want to skirt the issue, so I told him everything about our LS and how we’ve recently added Aaron to our marriage. I even brought him back to our place where he met Aaron and the three of us had an amazing evening, grilling steaks and lounging in the pool. It made me happy he took our new relationship on board and seemed to “get it.” He and I watched Aaron lead Sarah off to bed and he turned to me and said, “I like him. I can understand why you guys did this.”

I’m not saying Sarah and I have a successful marriage BECAUSE we brought another guy into our marriage. Far from that. What I am saying is that Sarah and I have maintained a strong marriage by supporting each other’s growth and individual needs, some of which were in opposite directions. The individual parts of us that are different, that could have taken us farther from each other in our marriage, have been appreciated by each other and supported. We've learned that some things that seem strange or even abnormal to others, actually work for us.

Oh, yes, for those of you who want the details, yes, Sarah did end up between the two of them in the hot tub with a cock in each of her hands and she did ejaculate them both. I watched and enjoyed. It wasn’t the first time for Luke. He and Sarah (and his future wife and I) used to play around when we were horny 20-year-olds, but that was 20 years ago. Aaron seemed to enjoy sharing her.

Polleny
Experienced

Unread post by Polleny » Fri Aug 19, 2022 7:07 am

Thank you Subguy, this is a wonderful post. Interesting to read your reflections on this.

Polleny

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:51 am

About a month in now, what would you say is the biggest change for you three and thing you’re surprised didn’t change much?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:13 am

DLD wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:51 am
About a month in now, what would you say is the biggest change for you three and thing you’re surprised didn’t change much?
The biggest change we’ve made is with our sleeping arrangements. Although Aaron is keeping his house, he is spending more time and overnights at our house. We have the large “marital” bedroom with bath and we have the adjoining bedroom with bath (we made them connected with a door a few years back.) I sleep in bedroom #2 when he’s with us. The marital bed is his. When he isn’t here, I sleep in the marital bed with Sarah.

This pattern was resulting in some logistical problems and it felt like it was time for a "re-set." Neither Aaron nor I particularly like to sleep in each other’s “used” sheets (at least on a regular basis). We were sometimes changing bed linens every other day. That got old. Sometimes it’s sort of hot to crawl into their sheets that are crusty from love-making, but most times, not. Plus, Aaron’s a hairy guy and I don’t like to find his hairs on my pillow or in the bathroom.

So, here’s our "re-set:" I moved permanently into room #2. That’s not as big a change as it might seem since I’ve been sleeping there on a semi-regular basis, already. What’s new (and significant, I think) are: I moved all my clothes and things from the marital room. Sarah also moved some of her things into bedroom 2, like pictures, toiletries and some clothes. We created our own “new” space, which feels positive and appropriate for our new beginnings. Similarly, she and Aaron have personalized their own “newlyweds” space in what is now “their” marital bedroom. Sarah will choose where, when and with whom to sleep and do the “rotating bedroom” routine.

Something pretty funny: Aaron bought a new bed and mattress for himself recently. He’s moved that mattress and bed from his house into their “marital” bedroom. The old marital bed is now in “my” room. She and I have the continuity of our previous bed and she and Aaron can “break in” their new bed.

Guhunkadorn

Unread post by Guhunkadorn » Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:21 am

Thanks for the info.

I think this new arrangement pushes a lot of poly/cuck buttons and it cements your 'new beginning'.

Am I safe in assuming none of the personalized items in BR#1 reveal Aaron's identity? i.e.....photos of Aaron and Sarah.

Does Sarah sleep with you every night that Aaron stays at his home?

Finally, can you move your Cucklold section thread to the Library?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:41 pm

Guhunkadorn wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:21 am
Thanks for the info.

I think this new arrangement pushes a lot of poly/cuck buttons and it cements your 'new beginning'.

Am I safe in assuming none of the personalized items in BR#1 reveal Aaron's identity? i.e.....photos of Aaron and Sarah.
Well, it's a work in progress. The only "audience" we're concerned about here are the boys. They seldom come into their parent's bedroom anymore, so it's less and less of an issue. As young teenagers, they demand their own privacy and they hardly ever come into our bedroom. For now, Sarah has pictures of herself and me and she also has one of herself and Aaron, taken on their honeymoon.

Does Sarah sleep with you every night that Aaron stays at his home?
Yes!

Finally, can you move your Cucklold section thread to the Library? Why do you say that? I'm not opposed. is it because you consider it a dead thread? How is that physically done?

LAlurker
Virgin

Unread post by LAlurker » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:57 pm

No. Stop. Don’t. This journey belongs here. Tell it without fear or judgement!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:28 am

Guhunkadorn wrote:

I've done some more thinking about this and I've decided to leave it where it is. I'm assuming you're referring to my 6-year-old thread in the Cuckold section (as opposed to this one here in Poly). First, I think it's more likely to be seen where it is than in the Library. Second, there is a lot of info in my older thread that tells our journey (sorry, hate that phrase) to where we are today. Third, I think there are others in the cuckold LS, or who are curious about it, that can get some value from reading that thread, even though the posts are older. Every once in a while, I'll "kick it up" so it doesn't get too buried and removed. Yes, they could find it in the Library, but I don't think it would be seen as often there.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:25 am

LAlurker wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:57 pm
This journey belongs here. Tell it without fear or judgement!
Thanks! Something I've noticed is we're putting ourselves "out there" more than before. By that, I mean, we're acting more like a wife and her two husbands. Sarah and Aaron were out at the grocery store recently and they ran into a woman who had taken some of Sarah' s classes. Sarah introduced Aaron as her husband. Aaron recently completed a remodeling job with a corporate client. The company invited him and a guest to a little party to celebrate the completion of the work. He brought Sarah as his wife. The odds of ever seeing any of these corporate folks again is small, but it's possible Sarah's student could see Sarah with me and wonder what the hell? We've rehearsed a response for Sarah if that ever comes up: "Oh, I have two husbands. We have a three-person marriage." We don't owe anyone an explanation or more detail; however, at some point, it's possible worlds could collide and we'll deal with that "without fear or judgement" to use your phrase.

I've had "the talk" with my brother and it went well. He has known for a couple of years that Aaron was Sarah's FWB. So, he had already processed that information. The marriage part and the poly relationship is new information for him. We had him over for dinner recently and he got to observe how the three of us interact. It was amazingly "normal." We haven't told anyone else in the family and we're in no rush to.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:48 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:28 am
Guhunkadorn wrote:

I've done some more thinking about this and I've decided to leave it where it is. I'm assuming you're referring to my 6-year-old thread in the Cuckold section (as opposed to this one here in Poly). First, I think it's more likely to be seen where it is than in the Library. Second, there is a lot of info in my older thread that tells our journey (sorry, hate that phrase) to where we are today. Third, I think there are others in the cuckold LS, or who are curious about it, that can get some value from reading that thread, even though the posts are older. Every once in a while, I'll "kick it up" so it doesn't get too buried and removed. Yes, they could find it in the Library, but I don't think it would be seen as often there.
Yes I am sure the suggestion was made so that all the knowhow in your story is not lost. You/we will have to refresh it from time to time in the cuckold section. It is an incredibly invaluable insight for which we are all grateful.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:42 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:25 am
LAlurker wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:57 pm
This journey belongs here. Tell it without fear or judgement!
Thanks! Something I've noticed is we're putting ourselves "out there" more than before. By that, I mean, we're acting more like a wife and her two husbands. Sarah and Aaron were out at the grocery store recently and they ran into a woman who had taken some of Sarah' s classes. Sarah introduced Aaron as her husband. Aaron recently completed a remodeling job with a corporate client. The company invited him and a guest to a little party to celebrate the completion of the work. He brought Sarah as his wife. The odds of ever seeing any of these corporate folks again is small, but it's possible Sarah's student could see Sarah with me and wonder what the hell? We've rehearsed a response for Sarah if that ever comes up: "Oh, I have two husbands. We have a three-person marriage." We don't owe anyone an explanation or more detail; however, at some point, it's possible worlds could collide and we'll deal with that "without fear or judgement" to use your phrase.

I've had "the talk" with my brother and it went well. He has known for a couple of years that Aaron was Sarah's FWB. So, he had already processed that information. The marriage part and the poly relationship is new information for him. We had him over for dinner recently and he got to observe how the three of us interact. It was amazingly "normal." We haven't told anyone else in the family and we're in no rush to.
As you get more comfortable with it, you’re being more open. As you’re more open, you’re seeing that nothing really has changed with the people who know, which reinforces the comfort level and helps you to be even more open, which really means just being your authentic selves.

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:46 pm

Have you told the boys? We have a feeling one of our daughters knows mom has a boyfriend. Nothing been said yet but have that Suspicion.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:55 pm

Knotty Irish wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:46 pm
Have you told the boys? We have a feeling one of our daughters knows mom has a boyfriend. Nothing been said yet but have that Suspicion.
No, we haven't had any "formal" discussion with them. Aaron is spending more and more time at our house and spending the night more. It's not far off, I'm sure. How old is your daughter if I may ask?

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Thu Sep 01, 2022 1:00 pm

Sarah and Aaron hosted a swinger party at our house recently. It was their first “party” since the ceremony. I knew a few of the attendees. Nate and Sally and Emily were at the commitment ceremony. Emily’s husband came along this time, as well as 4 other couples.

The really hot aspect of the party (among many) was my chance to watch Sarah have sex with men I have not met before. As wonderful as a steady lover is, I do sometimes miss the old days when she would pick up somebody from Home Depot or the grocery store and tell me about it.

At one point toward the end of the afternoon, I was watching Nate pound Sarah. I could tell he was about to ejaculate and he loudly came inside her. As if that wasn’t over the top hot, he turned to me and told me I should clean her up, like I did at the commitment ceremony. He, along with all the other guests, had witnessed me cleaning Aaron’s creampie from Sarah. That was part of the ceremony we had planned.

Of course, I was glad to do as he asked. That was the first time in years that I’ve cleaned another man’s cum out of her, other than Aaron’s cum. When I was finished, he told me to get my phone. I got it and he told me to take a picture of his cock, which was still semi-erect. He told me I now have jack off material to view the cock that fucked and ejaculated in my wife. I don’t make a habit of keeping cock pics on my phone, but now I have his. And, for the record, I have jacked off to the picture of his cock, remembering him fucking Sarah.

He and Sally said they will host the next party. They live in Orlando, so I'll probably stay home while Sarah and Aaron have a little mini vacation.

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:35 am

subguy,
It's good to see your friends including you in the activities. I think this is a way of "normalizing" your relationship with everyone. Thoughts..
New Old Cuck

RGB49FL
Player

Unread post by RGB49FL » Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:16 am

Another very hot episode in your journey. I was wondering how long it would take Sarah to have another cock outside of her new marriage. Not long.

BTW, have them wave as they go up I4 around Lakeland.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:28 am

NewOldCuck wrote:
Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:35 am
subguy,
It's good to see your friends including you in the activities. I think this is a way of "normalizing" your relationship with everyone. Thoughts..
New Old Cuck
Isn't it funny that something kinky can become "normalized?" But, you're right. That's what has happened. Sarah and I used to do a lot of swinging in our 20s and then, again, in our early 30s after a break to start our family. We never went to a swinger's club. We always were able to find "house parties" composed of an evolving group of swinger couples. Those groups always seemed to have fairly strict rules, such as mandatory condom use, and no single men allowed.

This current group that Sarah and Aaron have "joined" is much more relaxed about rules. They leave the decision on use of condoms, for example, up to the various couples. So, there is some barebacking. There are occasionally single people, also. Some of them knew me from the beginning and so I sort of "came along with the Sarah and Aaron package." I'm Sarah's husband who is caged and refreshes drinks while his wife is fucking her brains out (just like their wives). Most of them are friendly and chat with me, in between their romps, about my cage and my piercing. So, yeah, I'm feeling like our poly arrangement and my cuckold role in it are being "normalized."

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Sep 03, 2022 7:31 am

RGB49FL wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 6:16 am
Another very hot episode in your journey. I was wondering how long it would take Sarah to have another cock outside of her new marriage. Not long.

BTW, have them wave as they go up I4 around Lakeland.
Yeah, she and Aaron never intended to be monogamous. Far from it. Aaron also enjoys sex with other women. Ha! I'll tell them to wave as they pass through the area! I assume that's your neighborhood.

Nothing2see
Player

Unread post by Nothing2see » Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:47 am

Subguy I don't know if you have internalized this yet, but what you three have going is unique. It is what those of us who have tried poly aim for. It is at such a high level most will not understand or even fathom that accomplishment. You are three amazing human beings. Bravo.
Our story was purged from OHW years ago

Knotty Irish
Experienced

Unread post by Knotty Irish » Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:37 am

subguy80 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:55 pm
Knotty Irish wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 12:46 pm
No, we haven't had any "formal" discussion with them. Aaron is spending more and more time at our house and spending the night more. It's not far off, I'm sure. How old is your daughter if I may ask?
She is 28 but still lives at home with us. My wife wants to tell her but I’m not ready yet.

DLD
Experienced

Unread post by DLD » Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:00 am

Nothing2see wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:47 am
Subguy I don't know if you have internalized this yet, but what you three have going is unique. It is what those of us who have tried poly aim for. It is at such a high level most will not understand or even fathom that accomplishment. You are three amazing human beings. Bravo.
I agree completely!

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:40 am

Was showing this thread to my wife, this would the perfect setup for how we see our future.

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 6:31 am

vmb69 wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 9:40 am
Was showing this thread to my wife, this would be the perfect setup for how we see our future.
DLD wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:00 am
Nothing2see wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 4:47 am
I agree completely!
Thank you. We are very fortunate. I'm not sugar-coating everything. There have been some challenges, but nothing we haven't been able to work through. I think the biggest factor in our success is that our individual needs/wants/desires are being met in this relationship, even with the compromises that have to be made. It's not lopsided. My wife is getting two husbands who worship her and a lover who satisfies her strong sexual needs. Yet, her "job" has been complicated in some ways because she has to keep both of us happy and balance her time and attention between us. It's been that way for a while now, but even more so since the wedding ceremony and poly arrangement. Luckily for us, she's a talented woman!

cuckoldcpl4fun13
Trainable

Unread post by cuckoldcpl4fun13 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:57 am

Literally what I am looking for although I do not know if some formal ceremony is needed. We would all discuss that but overall, exactly what I want......unfortunately, also VERY hard to find in this lifestyle.....

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:35 am

cuckoldcpl4fun13 wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:57 am
Literally what I am looking for although I do not know if some formal ceremony is needed. We would all discuss that but overall, exactly what I want......unfortunately, also VERY hard to find in this lifestyle.....
I don't think a formal ceremony is necessary, either, but it was important for us. We're now about 2 months into our poly arrangement and I have to admit things feel "different" after the ceremony. We wanted to make a statement and a "recognition." Because we obviously couldn't do that legally, we did the next best thing, which was to have a ceremony, say some things "out loud," and most import, say them in front of witnesses. The sex and mini-orgy that followed was just kinky fun, sort of the icing on the wedding cake!