Wife Wants Temporary Exclusivity With Boyfriend

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
tito123177
Trainable

Re: Wife Wants Temporary Exclusivity With Boyfriend

Unread post by tito123177 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 7:20 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:58 pm
tito123177 wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:33 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Mon Jan 23, 2023 12:01 am
Des 31 wrote:
Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:28 am

I have reconsidered my opinion on this since last posting...

I think I could put up with my 36-year-old wife being exclusive to another man for up to a couple of months if it were important to her, but that's never happened during the past eight years she has been dating other men. There have been a few times in which she and another guy were fucking nightly for a week or so while I slept in our guest room, and I didn't mind that.

I'm sure whether that could work would depend upon the couple's personalities, marital stability, and attitudes about how open their marriage can be. We consider our marriage to be on solid ground, with trust, understanding of the other, and good communication. For religious and moral reasons, neither of us believes in divorce with the exceptions of physical or psychological abuse, criminal activity on the part of either, or other similar extreme situations.

~ Des
In my very early 20s, I managed to survive 4 months of zero pussy while the girlfriend would go out 3 to 4 nights a week with a lover who would soon become her boyfriend. I didn't get laid that entire summer and it was oddly erotic.

3 years later when approaching my mid 20s, she cut me off again but this time she was not playing. Zero pussy for 8 entire months and this time she was going out every single night 7 nights a week for 8 long months. So in total she cut me off for an entire year with two different men. Now that i am in my 30s, I believe that would be very accepting if my current gf told me that she wanted to try the lifestyle but wanted to save her pussy for her lover/boyfriend.

Now regarding the relationship surviving, i agree that there are tons of factors that dictate a relationships survival rate while playing risky games. Sending your girlfriend or wife to another man to solely pleasure her with penetrative sex is definitely playing with fire if you two aren't solid. My GF going away to live with another man (date him, fuck him, sleep with him, spend her days and nights with him) all total recipes for disaster but sometimes the kink is stronger and you dive in.

I get the same feeling that playing more risky games excites me the most, the idea of letting my wife go to live with his lover/boyfriend for some time while they fuck bareback and he is cumming inside her makes me so fucking horny, I don't know why. Would you let your partner do that?.
My partner DID go live with her first boyfriend, the one she was exclusive with the first 4 months. After being exclusive with him 4 months, she broke the news on Monday that she was moving with him on Friday after work and needed help moving, . I helped her move out of our home and into a new apartment with him. She lived there 18 entire months. It was the most erotic thing ever done in the 7 years that we were in the lifestyle.

So in short, yes I would let my partner live with a boyfriend/lover.
Wow 18 months :shock: , and you helping her moving out, I cannot think of something more erotic than that!

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:02 am

I’m curious to know how you would define your relationship with her. Does she think you two are a couple and she has primary sex with another guy she lives with? How would she define what you have?

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:16 am

subguy80 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:02 am
I’m curious to know how you would define your relationship with her. Does she think you two are a couple and she has primary sex with another guy she lives with? How would she define what you have?
We publicly split. All our friends thought we were broken up. She announced her relationship with him on social media, went to live with him, she went the whole way. I was simply her little secret. She'd sneak out with me here and there when she could but she didn't want to be seen with me publicly. Also, I accepted that at the end of the day I would have to take her back home before her boyfriend got home from work as she was expected to be home.

We would talk and text daily to keep our love and connection strong but he was her main man and she belonged to him. He was her primary and all her friends got to know him and did all activities with him included instead of me. So clubbing would involve him and my gf with her friends and so forth. Social media would be one of the many ways that i was kept involved in her life and how i would first hand see how she was interacting and giving herself to her boyfriend. It was normal to see her friends tag her in images where she was dressed very provocative and showing PDA with her bf. It took a little getting used to but I grew to really like seeing her images with him and looked forward to the weekends to see where she would end up with her boyfriend and her friends. My favorite posts were night club pictures of her in skimpy dresses with her boyfriend

It was very real and extremely erotic watching my gf completely belong to another man. Seeing her not hold back in front of anyone with him. Publicly he was her primary man. Privately he was absolutely her primary sexual partner, the one who devoured her at night and left her full of semen and sore but satisfied. She did tell me quite often on how she loved getting handled by him, his spontaneousness and sexuality was the reason she could not resist going sexually exclusive with him, becoming his girlfriend, and ultimately going to live with him. She wanted to give herself to him completely and i was supportive and willing to put us on hold publicly so that she wouldn't have to hold back. It was all an adventure that we both thoroughly enjoyed but it was temporary. She eventually moved back after 18 months and we resumed our life of reconnecting and being a normal couple without partaking in the lifestyle. Until she found her next lover and we discussed trying that experience again. We both loved her moving away and belonging to someone else.

elina

Unread post by elina » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:47 am

Thanks for sharing,

Really interesting story.

Just wonder how all of yours (and Her) friends reacted when She did move back to you?
What kind of story did you tell them at that point? (Did you reveal to anyone that this was the plan all along?)

Sincerely
elina

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:19 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:16 am
We publicly split. All our friends thought we were broken up. She announced her relationship with him on social media, went to live with him, she went the whole way. I was simply her little secret. She'd sneak out with me here and there when she could but she didn't want to be seen with me publicly. Also, I accepted that at the end of the day I would have to take her back home before her boyfriend got home from work as she was expected to be home.

We would talk and text daily to keep our love and connection strong but he was her main man and she belonged to him. He was her primary and all her friends got to know him and did all activities with him included instead of me. So clubbing would involve him and my gf with her friends and so forth. Social media would be one of the many ways that i was kept involved in her life and how i would first hand see how she was interacting and giving herself to her boyfriend. It was normal to see her friends tag her in images where she was dressed very provocative and showing PDA with her bf. It took a little getting used to but I grew to really like seeing her images with him and looked forward to the weekends to see where she would end up with her boyfriend and her friends. My favorite posts were night club pictures of her in skimpy dresses with her boyfriend

It was very real and extremely erotic watching my gf completely belong to another man. Seeing her not hold back in front of anyone with him. Publicly he was her primary man. Privately he was absolutely her primary sexual partner, the one who devoured her at night and left her full of semen and sore but satisfied. She did tell me quite often on how she loved getting handled by him, his spontaneousness and sexuality was the reason she could not resist going sexually exclusive with him, becoming his girlfriend, and ultimately going to live with him. She wanted to give herself to him completely and i was supportive and willing to put us on hold publicly so that she wouldn't have to hold back. It was all an adventure that we both thoroughly enjoyed but it was temporary. She eventually moved back after 18 months and we resumed our life of reconnecting and being a normal couple without partaking in the lifestyle. Until she found her next lover and we discussed trying that experience again. We both loved her moving away and belonging to someone else.
Really hot story. Must have been excruciating but rewarding if you got sexual pleasure from the denial. I've read stories about that kind of fake separation that were really hot, but damn 18 months is a long damn time. Would be interesting in reading some of the really intense moments if you thought you had it in you. Helping her move; your interactions with her lover (did he know it was a ruse?); reactions from friends and family, especially when you got back together. I'm sure most just saw it as a breakup and then a reconnection, but wow, it must have been intense emotions as you felt their pity for you. Did they treat her differently when you got back together? Did anyopne question why you took her back? Sorry, it's the writer in me. One of the threads that often gets looked over in hotwife/cuckold erotic is friends and/or family finding out, even if what they believe is different than the truth. Exposure is both hot and risky.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:02 pm

DarrenZ wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:19 am
ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:16 am

Really hot story. Must have been excruciating but rewarding if you got sexual pleasure from the denial. I've read stories about that kind of fake separation that were really hot, but damn 18 months is a long damn time. Would be interesting in reading some of the really intense moments if you thought you had it in you. Helping her move; your interactions with her lover (did he know it was a ruse?); reactions from friends and family, especially when you got back together. I'm sure most just saw it as a breakup and then a reconnection, but wow, it must have been intense emotions as you felt their pity for you. Did they treat her differently when you got back together? Did anyopne question why you took her back? Sorry, it's the writer in me. One of the threads that often gets looked over in hotwife/cuckold erotic is friends and/or family finding out, even if what they believe is different than the truth. Exposure is both hot and risky.
The story was hot, living it was even hotter! 18 months was longer than we planned for, original it was supposed to be only a 12 month lease but she loved the situation so much that at the end of the lease, she opted to extend an additional 6 months. In case you are wondering, she extended first and then notified me that she was not moving back at the end of the month. It was tough in the beginning going to bed alone but by month 2, I knew in my mind that I wanted it that way.

It was definitely rewarding sexually for me to have surrendered her so thoroughly and all so suddenly in the public's eye. Everyone who knew my gf knew she was an extremely sexual person and self proclaimed nymphomaniac, so people know by her attitude with him and how she displayed affection for him publicly that they knew she was absolutely giving herself to the fullest, and yes word got to me from mutual friends who would first hand see the sexually charged body language she exhibited with him at all times.

As far as he knew, she was single but living with me, her ex boyfriend due to financial constraints but to his knowledge, she was single and available and that's why he took her away to live with him as his girlfriend. He did not know I was even in the picture. Yes I know that it was unfair for him to think he was the only one but we were all in our very late teens-early 20s.

After they split, she kept the apartment all for herself and used it as her "bachelorette pad" where she would have male friends over several days/nights per week. She would often host get togethers and her girlfriends would always being their guy friends and always a spare guy for my girlfriend so she was never alone and it's how she would meet more men to keep on rotation. I wasn't allowed to show up unannounced because she almost always had a man over.

When we resumed our relationship, people said they knew we'd get back together and we're happy to see us together. I don't recall anyone directly asking me anything pertaining to her 18 months of being someone else's woman as well as going through a wild stage in her life. The neighbors certainly witnessed the frequency of overnight visits that my girlfriend received from many many different men after her boyfriend moved out. I always found that so hot. I always received looks from neighbors in the same hallway because to them, i was just one of the dozens of men that show up in the evening, have her moaning all night, and then leave the next day. They probably thought she was a sex worker for all we know!

Over a decade later and I have to say that it was such a memorable experience in my life, that despite me getting such a limited amount of pussy during those 18 months while she was getting torn up nightly - I would do it all over again in the blink of an eye.

Seriously, if the situation presented itself again under an equal or similar scenario, I would sign up for another 18 months of it or even something much longer term. Regarding long term, ideally this would be possible if we owned a multi-unit flat/building in which she could live in one of the units and she could have her single girl freedom or move a boyfriend in.

Under fantasy thoughts, I've wondered what it would be like to actually have an established relationship where my wife sort of permanently lives with her boyfriend instead of myself; her lawfully married husband. I think that this last scenario is absolutely insane but definitely pushes all my cuckold buttons and boundaries in all the right places and oh so good. Unrealistic and probably not a good idea, though.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:22 pm

elina wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:47 am
Thanks for sharing,

Really interesting story.

Just wonder how all of yours (and Her) friends reacted when She did move back to you?
What kind of story did you tell them at that point? (Did you reveal to anyone that this was the plan all along?)

Sincerely
elina
About 5 or 6 years after our breakup, I came clean to one of our mutual friends who actually remained as my friend. She witnessed the whole story and even visited the apartment multiple times. I told her the entire story from start to finish. She is the only real life friend who knows the story in as much detail as this forum does or even more.

She was shocked at first but found the scenario incredibly hot and does ask details from time to time. I sometimes joke around and tell her that she should start cuckolding her boyfriend so she can have fun, too. She's very traditional and modest though and would never even consider the cuckold lifestyle but she can acknowledge (and has acknowledged) and appreciate how hot my scenario with the ex gf was.

Also a side note, probably for a different thread. A few years ago I went on a tinder date with a very hot girl but I felt certain that i would never see her again so after our dinner date , we sat on a park bench and I openly confessed my entire cuckold lifestyle stories and real experience of my ex living with another man. To give you an idea, we sat at this bench from midnight until 6am when I took her home to get ready for work. She was absolutely fascinated and confessed that her and her ex were talking about sharing her but they split before they got to it. Little did I know that this woman would soon become my girlfriend for a short period. Anyway, I'll save this for another time.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:46 pm

Hot, hot stuff. Long-term boyfriend relationships that become polyish with some significant denial are probably what would be my preferred situation.
I’ve toyed with a story idea about a woman seeking out a guy to date because she knows his ex and knows he was into being cuckolded. Hot idea

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:23 pm

DarrenZ wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:46 pm
Hot, hot stuff. Long-term boyfriend relationships that become polyish with some significant denial are probably what would be my preferred situation.
I’ve toyed with a story idea about a woman seeking out a guy to date because she knows his ex and knows he was into being cuckolded. Hot idea
Over the last few years, I've also really been gravitating towards the cuckish poly type of arrangement myself. So much that I am at a point where I am just waiting and really hoping that my girlfriend would just surprise me already. I'd love for her to just introduce me to another man and just sort of make me aware that he is her new boyfriend and wanted us to meet and that's it.

I would just love to be told that she has a boyfriend moments before introducing us, and then telling me that i can expect to see her less because they will start spending time together. I've sort of have gotten used to finding out lots of things after the fact and oddly turns me on. First date she went on turned into an overnighter, first time getting cummed in by someone else, having a boyfriend on the side, moving away, with boyfriend, first time staying an entire weekend.. all these things have happened naturally without us planning or her telling me until they're basically set to happen or have already happened so it's sort of how i like things. I want her to do what she wants and she can tell me later.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:21 am

The idea of a significant other getting their sexual needs fulfilled by another is hot. Not being in control in any way is hotter still. The idea that your woman is insatiable but only gets that way for other men is the dream.
Getting told that she let another man cum inside of her must have been intense. Obviously it is the purpose of sex. Birth control protects against that so pleasure can be the focus, but it causes us to lose sight of the mating for procreation reason for it. Cumming inside is rubbing our face in the fact that if not for her protection, she would have just surrendered her womb.

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:24 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 10:23 pm
DarrenZ wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:46 pm
Over the last few years, I've also really been gravitating towards the cuckish poly type of arrangement myself. So much that I am at a point where I am just waiting and really hoping that my girlfriend would just surprise me already. I'd love for her to just introduce me to another man and just sort of make me aware that he is her new boyfriend and wanted us to meet and that's it.

I would just love to be told that she has a boyfriend moments before introducing us, and then telling me that i can expect to see her less because they will start spending time together. I've sort of have gotten used to finding out lots of things after the fact and oddly turns me on. First date she went on turned into an overnighter, first time getting cummed in by someone else, having a boyfriend on the side, moving away, with boyfriend, first time staying an entire weekend.. all these things have happened naturally without us planning or her telling me until they're basically set to happen or have already happened so it's sort of how i like things. I want her to do what she wants and she can tell me later.
UC - I have followed your posts for sometime now and always find them of interest and usually quite different from the norm. Just last week there was an article in the Toronto Star that had me thinking of you. While nothing directly related to your proclivities it was about couples whether divorced, married or common in law, where the one had health benefits through work and the partner was kept on the benefits after a split. As I recall this wasn't necessarily major health issues thou could be too and this also included trial separations.

My thought, UC, that would be a good situation for, hopefully you and a long term partner, if the two of you desired to continue with your 'temporary exclusivity' play. The benefits being an excuse for the two of you to meet up publicly to sort out an 'issue'.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:53 am

That is an excellent excuse for when she decides dive deeper with another man. And again, it's also a reason for her to go even deeper with another and marry him if he has better health benefits 😆

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:19 am

anonymister1948 wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:22 pm
R_H_NC wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 4:51 pm
Christinebitg wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:05 pm
I am struck by how many commenters say they've seen a poly relationship go south, and that therefore this one will to.

I would remind them that half of ALL marriages end in divorce.
It is certainly a logic fail to cite one failed poly relationship as proof this one will fail, but I also think it an equal logic fail to dismiss any concerns expressed by commenters by citing the overall divorce rate. Some folks see, possibly via their own experience, dangers in this proposed 'exclusivity'. They are certainly valid concerns.
Amen. Right here earlier this year a 40-year marriage ended and the wife said it never would have happened if her husband hadn't introduced this lifestyle to her. It had NOTHING to do with half of all marriages failing and EVERYTHING to do with the actions taken indulging in this lifestyle. By the way, I don't subscribe to all poly relationships ending. Some last for decades.
WHOA! A 40-year marriage ended? That is a LIFETIME. I've never been married myself (both engagements went down the drain) but I'm finding it hard to believe that a 40-year marriage goes down the drain just because a husband introduces his wife to this lifestyle. IMHO, there had to have been underlying issues beforehand before anyone would blow up a 40-year old marriage.

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:50 pm

LawyerWouldbeCuckold wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 8:19 am
anonymister1948 wrote:
R_H_NC wrote:
Christinebitg wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 2:05 pm
I am struck by how many commenters say they've seen a poly relationship go south, and that therefore this one will to.

I would remind them that half of ALL marriages end in divorce.
It is certainly a logic fail to cite one failed poly relationship as proof this one will fail, but I also think it an equal logic fail to dismiss any concerns expressed by commenters by citing the overall divorce rate. Some folks see, possibly via their own experience, dangers in this proposed 'exclusivity'. They are certainly valid concerns.
Amen. Right here earlier this year a 40-year marriage ended and the wife said it never would have happened if her husband hadn't introduced this lifestyle to her. It had NOTHING to do with half of all marriages failing and EVERYTHING to do with the actions taken indulging in this lifestyle. By the way, I don't subscribe to all poly relationships ending. Some last for decades.
WHOA! A 40-year marriage ended? That is a LIFETIME. I've never been married myself (both engagements went down the drain) but I'm finding it hard to believe that a 40-year marriage goes down the drain just because a husband introduces his wife to this lifestyle. IMHO, there had to have been underlying issues beforehand before anyone would blow up a 40-year old marriage.
Believe it or not. There's an entire thread here written by Tuna you can read.

LawyerWouldbeCuckold
$2 Ho

Unread post by LawyerWouldbeCuckold » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:32 am

anonymister1948 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:50 pm
anonymister1948 wrote:
R_H_NC wrote:

Do you have a link to that thread? Tech is not my strong suit.....TIA.

tito123177
Trainable

Unread post by tito123177 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:19 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:53 am
That is an excellent excuse for when she decides dive deeper with another man. And again, it's also a reason for her to go even deeper with another and marry him if he has better health benefits 😆
She marrying her boyfriend and divorcing you would be one of the final milestones, the next would be she having his children, both of you would still have a relationship, but with the difference that he would be her main partner in everything, sounds absurd and impossible but I don't know why it excites me so much.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:44 am

tito123177 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:19 am
ucaneffher wrote:
She marrying her boyfriend and divorcing you would be one of the final milestones, the next would be she having his children, both of you would still have a relationship, but with the difference that he would be her main partner in everything, sounds absurd and impossible but I don't know why it excites me so much.
Yea at that point it's beyond counter productive. Not something that i would do or consider doing. I am already on the far end of the spectrum by still being open minded to let my GF have a boyfriend and be willing to let her move in with him if she told me that she wanted to live with him full time. I know my stance is already extreme so i try to be careful and reserved with my limits.

DarrenZ
Experienced

Unread post by DarrenZ » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:57 am

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:44 am
Yea at that point it's beyond counter productive. Not something that i would do or consider doing. I am already on the far end of the spectrum by still being open minded to let my GF have a boyfriend and be willing to let her move in with him if she told me that she wanted to live with him full time. I know my stance is already extreme so i try to be careful and reserved with my limits.
What's the breakover point. WOuld it be if she didn't want to move back? When your girlfriend extended without asking you, did that worry you or excite you in the moment? Or maybe a little of both?

What was the connective tissue keeping you together during that time? Did she communicate with you and did she share details of their coupling? Any physical contact at all?

anonymister1948

Unread post by anonymister1948 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:47 am

Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:32 am
anonymister1948 wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:50 pm
anonymister1948 wrote:

Do you have a link to that thread? Tech is not my strong suit.....TIA.
Here ya go! viewtopic.php?f=5&t=59609&hilit=Tuna

Long Lurker 34
OHW Addict

Unread post by Long Lurker 34 » Tue Feb 07, 2023 12:13 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:44 am
tito123177 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:19 am
ucaneffher wrote:
UC - I rather think you might have misunderstood my comment. The point was YOU would have the health benefits that you put your GF on. You have your public break up and she stays on YOUR benefits, thus giving her an excuse to meet up with you on occasion to work out some sort of benefit "issue" (wink,wink). :o :up: :cool:

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:26 pm

Lol i get what you're saying, just playing devil's advocate here 🤪

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Fri May 19, 2023 6:51 am

A lot of people messaging saying you should be worried and alarm bells are ringing, but I don’t see why. My wife and I often have sex breaks and she has exclusive periods with new men she wants to take things a bit more seriously as a lover or if she feels they need to strengthen there bond, or if she’s just bored to death with having sex with me, and it’s quite often for a few months at a time. It really works well for us and never been seen as an issue to be worried about

ConfusedHubby65
Prepubescent

Unread post by ConfusedHubby65 » Mon May 29, 2023 7:04 am

It’s been awhile, but I thought I’d give an update. Gina and Bill’s relationship has been going strong, and our marriage is also doing great. Although, on average, Bill probably makes love with Gina more than I do, that’s not Gina’s doing. We still make love an average of once every week, or sometimes every 2 weeks, which is fine by me. In fact, Gina initiates sex with me probably more often than I do. Bill and I have become friends, and he often stays with us over the weekend.

Beginning this Friday, Gina will be accompanying Bill to California for 10 days when he’s there for a training seminar. It’s really hot thinking about how my wife will be with her boyfriend exclusively for that extended period. At first, Gina was going to decline Bill’s invitation, for fear of upsetting me, but I encouraged her to go and have a great time. She has more than proven her love and devotion to me, so I just want her to feel happy and free.
Our current situation…
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=64154

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon May 29, 2023 8:28 am

Thanks for the update, it's great to see that you three are living the life and enjoying what you three have. As a former stag/cuck and current wannabe with my current girlfriend, i can only read and wish I had what many of you on here have. I can't wait until my girlfriend is semi exclusive with another man and i find myself wishing i could have more sex with her. Once a week or every two weeks is definitely fine by me if she's got her lover taking her of her orgasms. Those 10 days away are going to be wonderful for her and will have her feeling amazing not having to hold back with her boyfriend.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:08 am

Gina went to California for a ten day summer holiday with Bill and we don't hear another thing. I hope things are good for hubby and all three. I wish hubby would tell us more regardless if it is good or not so good.