Wife Wants Temporary Exclusivity With Boyfriend

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
ConfusedHubby65
Prepubescent

Re: Wife Wants Temporary Exclusivity With Boyfriend

Unread post by ConfusedHubby65 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:50 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:08 am
Gina went to California for a ten day summer holiday with Bill and we don't hear another thing. I hope things are good for hubby and all three. I wish hubby would tell us more regardless if it is good or not so good.
I’ve just been offline a lot due to being busy. Gina and Bill had a great time. When Gina got home, she was positively glowing. Since that time, Bill has been staying at our house 2-3 weekends a month. During those times, Gina sleeps with Bill in our extra bedroom. Often, he stops by during the week. A few times, Gina gave me sloppy seconds, and I even ate Bill’s creampie on 2-3 occasions, something I thought I’d never do.

We had a long July 4 weekend vacation to the beach over 5 nights. We stayed in a hotel room with 2 double beds, with Gina and Bill sharing one. Although I do enjoy seeing Gina making love with Bill, he’s not too keen on seeing me make love with her. That happened once during our vacation, and Bill chose to take a walk by the beach for a couple of hours.

All in all, things are going great. Yes, Bill continues to be Gina’s primary lover, but I don’t feel excluded or ignored in anyway. I’m happy with making love with my wife every 1-2 weeks.
Our current situation…
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=64154

DavaoMike
Player

Unread post by DavaoMike » Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:58 am

How are things with Gina and Bill? Any update?

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Sun Nov 26, 2023 1:01 pm

ConfusedHubby65 wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:50 pm
OZCPL wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:08 am
Gina went to California for a ten day summer holiday with Bill and we don't hear another thing. I hope things are good for hubby and all three. I wish hubby would tell us more regardless if it is good or not so good.
I’ve just been offline a lot due to being busy. Gina and Bill had a great time. When Gina got home, she was positively glowing. Since that time, Bill has been staying at our house 2-3 weekends a month. During those times, Gina sleeps with Bill in our extra bedroom. Often, he stops by during the week. A few times, Gina gave me sloppy seconds, and I even ate Bill’s creampie on 2-3 occasions, something I thought I’d never do.

We had a long July 4 weekend vacation to the beach over 5 nights. We stayed in a hotel room with 2 double beds, with Gina and Bill sharing one. Although I do enjoy seeing Gina making love with Bill, he’s not too keen on seeing me make love with her. That happened once during our vacation, and Bill chose to take a walk by the beach for a couple of hours.

All in all, things are going great. Yes, Bill continues to be Gina’s primary lover, but I don’t feel excluded or ignored in anyway. I’m happy with making love with my wife every 1-2 weeks.
Any updates on what has happened with you guys?

trecital
OHW Addict

Unread post by trecital » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:30 am

Yeah, any update?!!

Breakerhymen
Player

Unread post by Breakerhymen » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:35 am

Thinking things have crashed and burned…..if not update?!?!?

edgedndenied
Experienced

Unread post by edgedndenied » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:47 am

Hope all is well. Any updates?

Hot4mywife
Trainable

Unread post by Hot4mywife » Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:20 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:16 am
subguy80 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:02 am
I’m curious to know how you would define your relationship with her. Does she think you two are a couple and she has primary sex with another guy she lives with? How would she define what you have?
We publicly split. All our friends thought we were broken up. She announced her relationship with him on social media, went to live with him, she went the whole way. I was simply her little secret. She'd sneak out with me here and there when she could but she didn't want to be seen with me publicly. Also, I accepted that at the end of the day I would have to take her back home before her boyfriend got home from work as she was expected to be home.

We would talk and text daily to keep our love and connection strong but he was her main man and she belonged to him. He was her primary and all her friends got to know him and did all activities with him included instead of me. So clubbing would involve him and my gf with her friends and so forth. Social media would be one of the many ways that i was kept involved in her life and how i would first hand see how she was interacting and giving herself to her boyfriend. It was normal to see her friends tag her in images where she was dressed very provocative and showing PDA with her bf. It took a little getting used to but I grew to really like seeing her images with him and looked forward to the weekends to see where she would end up with her boyfriend and her friends. My favorite posts were night club pictures of her in skimpy dresses with her boyfriend

It was very real and extremely erotic watching my gf completely belong to another man. Seeing her not hold back in front of anyone with him. Publicly he was her primary man. Privately he was absolutely her primary sexual partner, the one who devoured her at night and left her full of semen and sore but satisfied. She did tell me quite often on how she loved getting handled by him, his spontaneousness and sexuality was the reason she could not resist going sexually exclusive with him, becoming his girlfriend, and ultimately going to live with him. She wanted to give herself to him completely and i was supportive and willing to put us on hold publicly so that she wouldn't have to hold back. It was all an adventure that we both thoroughly enjoyed but it was temporary. She eventually moved back after 18 months and we resumed our life of reconnecting and being a normal couple without partaking in the lifestyle. Until she found her next lover and we discussed trying that experience again. We both loved her moving away and belonging to someone else.
I realize that at this point this is an older post but I applaud you both for having the confidence in your relationship to try this. It had to be an erotic wild ride that eventually made you stronger as a couple.

ucaneffher
OHW Addict

Unread post by ucaneffher » Mon Mar 25, 2024 4:09 pm

Hot4mywife wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:20 pm
ucaneffher wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 7:16 am
subguy80 wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:02 am
I’m curious to know how you would define your relationship with her. Does she think you two are a couple and she has primary sex with another guy she lives with? How would she define what you have?
We publicly split. All our friends thought we were broken up. She announced her relationship with him on social media, went to live with him, she went the whole way. I was simply her little secret. She'd sneak out with me here and there when she could but she didn't want to be seen with me publicly. Also, I accepted that at the end of the day I would have to take her back home before her boyfriend got home from work as she was expected to be home.

We would talk and text daily to keep our love and connection strong but he was her main man and she belonged to him. He was her primary and all her friends got to know him and did all activities with him included instead of me. So clubbing would involve him and my gf with her friends and so forth. Social media would be one of the many ways that i was kept involved in her life and how i would first hand see how she was interacting and giving herself to her boyfriend. It was normal to see her friends tag her in images where she was dressed very provocative and showing PDA with her bf. It took a little getting used to but I grew to really like seeing her images with him and looked forward to the weekends to see where she would end up with her boyfriend and her friends. My favorite posts were night club pictures of her in skimpy dresses with her boyfriend

It was very real and extremely erotic watching my gf completely belong to another man. Seeing her not hold back in front of anyone with him. Publicly he was her primary man. Privately he was absolutely her primary sexual partner, the one who devoured her at night and left her full of semen and sore but satisfied. She did tell me quite often on how she loved getting handled by him, his spontaneousness and sexuality was the reason she could not resist going sexually exclusive with him, becoming his girlfriend, and ultimately going to live with him. She wanted to give herself to him completely and i was supportive and willing to put us on hold publicly so that she wouldn't have to hold back. It was all an adventure that we both thoroughly enjoyed but it was temporary. She eventually moved back after 18 months and we resumed our life of reconnecting and being a normal couple without partaking in the lifestyle. Until she found her next lover and we discussed trying that experience again. We both loved her moving away and belonging to someone else.
I realize that at this point this is an older post but I applaud you both for having the confidence in your relationship to try this. It had to be an erotic wild ride that eventually made you stronger as a couple.

Thank you, I'd like to say that I was a young and bold 21 year old who was strictly thinking with his dick and craving all the sexy risk in the world but the reality is that now in my 30s, I'd still give anything to relive this experience again. It's not for the faint of heart but it's so amazing to be on edge 24/7 permanently for months at a time while your girlfriend or wife is away giving herself unconditionally to another man. Part of the sexiness to it is that she is full on actively giving herself to another man full time there is very little that you can do IF anything at all other than suck it up and hope to learn to enjoy it because you don't know how long it will go for.

In my case I thought it was only for 12 eternal months but then on the 11th month when I thought it was finally almost over, she informed me that she had extended the lease another 6 months which meant 18 months away from home. Sometime around the 16th month she told me that she was thinking of extending another 6 months and asked me how I would feel if she decided to not come home and Instead go the full 2 years away. I gave her my blessing to make the decision herself and told her I would understand if she extended.

Part of me hoped that she extended despite wanting her back home. Ultimately she did not and came back home but deep down I think I was excited and hoping to see how long I could go watching my girlfriend live away from me while giving herself to someone else. This instance has led me to many crazy ideas and desires after that. Such in the future having multiple properties and giving my wife a bachelorette pad where she can live the single life and lock herself away with other men.

Yes the experience made us stronger as a couple but other life factors were stronger and worked against us ultimately drifting apart. Sadly these circumstances occurred while she was long-term with her second boyfriend so it was a distraction for her to work on herself and the relationship. That is why a couple should be 100% solid before jumping into the lifestyle. I still don't regret it and want to do this with my current girlfriend as our relationship is definitely as solid as can be.

little sissy Benita
Experienced

Unread post by little sissy Benita » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:43 am

We have been married for almost 20 years - but the last 7 years only on paper. We wanted to expand our horizons after the birth of our second son and started cuckolding. That was ok for me because I don't have much interest in sexual things - apart from that the satisfaction of my former wife wasn't really there - with a tiny willie that's not really possible and besides I was usually finished after 2 minutes.

I was allowed to watch the first time - but I was pussy free from the start - which I think is appropriate. After she later started dating African men, I had to stay at home and watching was also forbidden.

Then she met an African and she went dancing with him, to the cinema, went on excursions and so on - she didn't do anything with me anymore. A little before that she started to feminize me - not like a woman, but like a little girl - also with ponytails, pigtails, diapers, pacifiers and so on.

She fell in love with him and I wasn't surprised when she told me, I no longer see you as a husband - but as my little daughter - and I want Paul to move in with us. After a while I agreed and they both started living in the house as a married couple. There was no question that I had to leave the bedroom and I moved into the guest room, now my baby/child's room.

For me it was/is important that the kids accept him as the head of the family, even if that means that the kids address him as daddy and no longer me.

She no longer allows me to be close - not even for me to kiss her on the mouth - only on the cheek - like a little kid. I'm also not allowed to say or write that she is my wife - and I only want to address her as mommy.

It's interesting that other cuckolds experience similar situations

little Benita