Wife used Word “Love”

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: Wife used Word “Love”

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:36 pm

BeNatural wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:17 am
Des 31 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:10 pm

When my wife has been in ongoing relationships with men, an emotional depth almost always develops between them. She and some men have expressed love in the heat of sex. All her relationships with others have had an expiration date. .

We don't consider ourselves as polyamorous in that none have ever lived with us.
Do you two call it an open relationship, since you don't call it polyamory? I think some couple say "we're not poly, we're just open" when they don't identify with polyamory across the board, and they usually try to keep things at the friends with benefits level.
My36-year-old wife has kept her short-term relationships at what she calls an "emotional arm's length." In longer-term relationships, a feeling of love almost always develops between her and other men. She first became what most here call a hotwife when she was 28 and that came about at my pleadings.

Now, however, she has been involved with two men who are friends with the other. One is younger, the other older, than her, and she admittedly loves both. For the first time, either of them are fucking her more than I. She recently asked me if I'm okay with that. I told her I love it and hope she does also. She says ours is the perfect marriage in her opinion, and I think so too. We are sure that will not work for most couples, but that's the way the two of us want it to be. I'm typically not in the same room with them either at our place or theirs, but I jerk off madly while knowing they are giving her all she wants and feels she needs.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

subguy80
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by subguy80 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:27 am

Des 31 wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:36 pm
For the first time, either of them are fucking her more than I. She recently asked me if I'm okay with that. I told her I love it and hope she does also. She says ours is the perfect marriage in her opinion, and I think so too.

~ Des
I'm curious about something. You have stated in several of your posts that your wife's relationships always have had an expiration date (although the relationship with her boss seems to have gone on for quite some time). This latest post is interesting in that she is now fucking others more than you. Here's my question: Would you be OK if she had a relationship that lasted? You say she usually has an emotional connection to her lovers. What if she fell in love with another man and wanted a truly poly relationship where she saw him a lot and maybe he lived at your house quite a bit, or she stayed with him several days a week. Like she had two husbands. Would any of that be acceptable to you? I'm curious because this is the path we followed.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:05 pm

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:27 am
Des 31 wrote:
For the first time, either of them are fucking her more than I. She recently asked me if I'm okay with that. I told her I love it and hope she does also. She says ours is the perfect marriage in her opinion, and I think so too.

~ Des
I'm curious about something. You have stated in several of your posts that your wife's relationships always have had an expiration date (although the relationship with her boss seems to have gone on for quite some time). This latest post is interesting in that she is now fucking others more than you. Here's my question: Would you be OK if she had a relationship that lasted? You say she usually has an emotional connection to her lovers. What if she fell in love with another man and wanted a truly poly relationship where she saw him a lot and maybe he lived at your house quite a bit, or she stayed with him several days a week. Like she had two husbands. Would any of that be acceptable to you? I'm curious because this is the path we followed.
I'm curious about that too. I've read about how fluid boundaries can evolve into primaries becoming secondaries and then peeling off altogether. Perhaps that's not a bad thing for some.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:39 am

subguy80 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:27 am
Des 31 wrote:

~ Des
Yeah, I'm okay with a lasting relationship. Nothing in the past has created a marital problem for either of us. The only exception she would not accept is to have anyone living with the two of us for any extended time would be another live-in guy. Only once has someone stayed as a guest for a while, and we didn't feel that worked out well. After about a week's time, we each came to realize that was uncomfortable for us for the reason we prefer a certain amount of privacy. Feelings of varying degrees of love come about after a while between her and another, and we have learned that's not uncommon in similar situations to ours. Having learned that's not a problem for our marriage, I have no problem with that.

She once stayed five days with her former boss in a somewhat unique circumstance, which is written up somewhere in an older part of our narratives here. That wasn't a problem for her, me, him or his wife.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Hot4mywife
Trainable

Unread post by Hot4mywife » Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:43 pm

My wife and her last long term boyfriend used the "love" word when they were alone. When he told me they said it, I would of jerked off immediately had the circumstances allowed. She never denied she had said it or that she felt that way, but I think it was more in "motherly way" but sexual way because of his age difference. It was never a threat to our marriage and was an enhancement to our relationship and sex life. I hope we find that again.

SRKnight
Player

Unread post by SRKnight » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:17 am

Since my HW’s long term BF separated from his wife…mine calls him every night before bed to tell him she loves him.