Poly Cuck?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
JackoLantern
Prepubescent

Poly Cuck?

Unread post by JackoLantern » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:04 pm

I was just curious is anyone has ever seen a relationship where three people (two men and a wife) live in a Poly setting but part of the dynamic involves the wife and OSO involved heavily sexually... and cucking the husband in a live in arrangement? I know some have talked a bit about cuckolding being a psychological form of S&M... just curiosity on my part.

Jackolantern

yachtcpl

Re: Poly Cuck?

Unread post by yachtcpl » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:41 pm

Yes Jack I know of one personnally.

LakeDistrictCouple

Unread post by LakeDistrictCouple » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:02 am

Kind of what we are planning right now. See my blog here ...

http://www.ultimatecuckold.net/blogs/lakescoupleuk/

R&L

deeplycuriouscouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by deeplycuriouscouple » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:03 am

Last post seems to deny us access and transfer us to a 'subscribe' screen. Should we have a password?

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:59 am

deeplycuriouscouple wrote:Last post seems to deny us access and transfer us to a 'subscribe' screen. Should we have a password?
You have to be a member of cuckoldforum - ultimate cuckold to view any post there.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:47 am

JackoLantern wrote:I was just curious is anyone has ever seen a relationship where three people (two men and a wife) live in a Poly setting but part of the dynamic involves the wife and OSO involved heavily sexually... and cucking the husband in a live in arrangement? I know some have talked a bit about cuckolding being a psychological form of S&M... just curiosity on my part.

Jackolantern
I've been seriously thinking about this. Although I don't know of any relationships exactly like you describe (where the cuckolding aspects were consciously considered part of the poly relationship), I am aware of one long-term relationship which evolved somewhat in this direction, but this evolution was unintentional on everyone's part.

From what I know, I'm sure none of three were ever consciously aware of what was going on...and I never would have realized it either, without what I have learned on this board.

This is an interesting observation of yours, Jack, and I have never thought about this before. I'm going to be paying a lot more attention to this in the future, as I interact with people in poly relationships. Ask me the same question several years from now and maybe I'll know a lot more. :D

Thank you for a most provocative new (to me) way to look at poly life.

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:25 pm

The 1962 movie Jules et Jim with Jeanne Moreau and Oskar Werner depicts a live-in cuck poly relationship. In this one, Jules calls upon his best friend Jim to be his wife's lover so she does not leave him and their young daughter. Jeanne Moreau's character takes Jim as her live-in lover, while Jules is left sexless in his room, even when she leaves Jim alone because she is mad at Jim for his wanting to be with his fiancee. Meantime, Jeanne Moreau's character cucks Jim with Albert, the man next door, to "even the score."

Very messy, very sad story. Not a hotwife, not really a poly relationship, but a live-in cuck arrangement.

Supposedly the movie was based on a real-life woman who lived to be 96.
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

mdcucked

Unread post by mdcucked » Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:19 am

zorro wrote:The 1962 movie Jules et Jim with Jeanne Moreau and Oskar Werner depicts a live-in cuck poly relationship. In this one, Jules calls upon his best friend Jim to be his wife's lover so she does not leave him and their young daughter. Jeanne Moreau's character takes Jim as her live-in lover, while Jules is left sexless in his room, even when she leaves Jim alone because she is mad at Jim for his wanting to be with his fiancee. Meantime, Jeanne Moreau's character cucks Jim with Albert, the man next door, to "even the score."

Very messy, very sad story. Not a hotwife, not really a poly relationship, but a live-in cuck arrangement.

Supposedly the movie was based on a real-life woman who lived to be 96.

When I was 26 that was the first movie I took a soon-to-be-girlfriend to. I knew nothing about the plot, only that Gerard Depardieu was funny. I was SO embarrassed when it became clear what the story was. However, the woman I was with wasn't at all taken aback. We went on to have a great relationship (in part, because she was still sleeping with another guy she was involved with before me). Ah, the cinema!

zorro
OHW Addict

Unread post by zorro » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:03 am

We went on to have a great relationship (in part, because she was still sleeping with another guy she was involved with before me). Ah, the cinema!
Ah, real life! Did you two talk at all about the theme of two men sharing a woman?
Sharing your partner is a very loving act. Double her pleasure; double your fun.
Kevin Foster, The Three Marriage Enigmas: ". . . sex with a man other than her husband is simply the most erotic sex possible for a woman."

halfhardcuck
Trainable

Unread post by halfhardcuck » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 pm

HI, bit late gettign to this thread, but was mainly on teh cuckold page.

MY GF and i DO think of this kind of relationship A LOT lately. Not that sh ehas anyone in mind, but we fantasise taht she has a long term lover, maybe she is also in love with him, but also still loves me. In oru fantasy, we would all three live together, though only they would have sex. I would stay in a separate bedroom, or sleep on the floor while they are in the bed. She and i would still cuddle, and oral sex performed by me on her, would be permitted, but no penetration, and no blowjobs from her. We are sort of already at this point-- i am not allowed any penetration, including her mouth.

Ideally, the other man would also be unofficially married to her, so she woudl have two husbands. One who is dominant, an "Alpha hub" and one who is their submissive slave, me, the "beta hub". I would love to serve them both, making dinner, serving drinks, taking care of things around the house, while the two lovebirds kiss and have sex.

Just a fantasy, but we really wonder if it is at all possible in real life....

If anyone has REAL experience with this, let us know!

harryadny
Prepubescent

Unread post by harryadny » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:13 am

Our swing friends Janice, Pete, and Barry are a poly trio, Barry and Pete are brothers... Barry married Janice initially and Pete moved in later when his wife booted him... Within months they were both fucking Janice regularly, eventually buying a King size bed so all three could sleep together in the same bed when the mood took them.

They are also cuck partners, Both guys have to allow Janice (frickin nympho LOL) to have other men friends when she feels the need, and both are forced to sit together and watch her get it LOL

harryadny
Prepubescent

Unread post by harryadny » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:45 am

Kjeldsen2k8 wrote:
harryadny wrote:Our swing friends Janice, Pete, and Barry are a poly trio, Barry and Pete are brothers... Barry married Janice initially and Pete moved in later when his wife booted him... Within months they were both fucking Janice regularly, eventually buying a King size bed so all three could sleep together in the same bed when the mood took them.

They are also cuck partners, Both guys have to allow Janice (frickin nympho LOL) to have other men friends when she feels the need, and both are forced to sit together and watch her get it LOL
Holy hell what a cluster fck of hotness. LOL
They are completely fucked up friend LOL

othercat
Prepubescent

Unread post by othercat » Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:46 am

i would love to be a poly cuck. i would gladly relocate. i am 59 years old, d and d free, bisexual, love giving oral to female and male. if interested please contact me.

Lola
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lola » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:25 am

I'm going to be paying a lot more attention to this in the future, as I interact with people in poly relationships. Ask me the same question several years from now and maybe I'll know a lot more.
Ok Mia, it's been several years....have you learned anything more? We're just starting out with a bit of cucking but I am fascinated by poly life. You and Melinda have written many things that I find really interesting so I'm curious if you've met anyone in the last three years who's making the cuck/poly combo work?

By the way, love your name, it's what we're naming the baby! :mrgreen:

Lola
Whatever Lola wants......Lola gets......and little man, little Lola wants you....

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:47 am

Hi,

This is what my situation will be in a year or two. My wife's BF will be coming to live with us for several months at a time. When he stays with us now he is her primary 'mate' and and I can't see any reason why that will change. At least I hope it doesn't.

it's a situation I'm looking forward to.

Alan

hwc
Pervert

Unread post by hwc » Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:02 am

halfhardcuck wrote:

"MY GF and i DO think of this kind of relationship A LOT lately. Not that she has anyone in mind, but we fantasise that she has a long term lover, maybe she is also in love with him, but also still loves me."

Obviously then, the first step is finding a boyfriend for her, someone she could see herself falling for hard, someone she could fall in love with. Then you could both do what you need to do for her to have time to make this happen.

It sounds very exciting, do you think you could encourage her to try it?

Falkor500
Virgin

Unread post by Falkor500 » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:33 am

Yes, it can be done! My wife and I lived in this arrangement for almost 2 years. Her lover / bull moved into our guest bedroom. We are more toward the poly end of the spectrum than cuck/hotwife, so I'm generally not denied or disrespected. Although the sex between she and I did taper off after a while. (We were still deeply in love, but he was closer to her physical/sexual ideal body type.) And there were definitely occasional nights where we engaged in "cuck play". Listening to them have sex was sublime and always made my heart pound.
Wife has a steady boyfriend that she is romantic and sexual with. I play with hotwives and cuck couples on the side as well.

Dse2012
Virgin

Unread post by Dse2012 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:06 am

We’ve been living this way since we made the decision for her lover to move in near the beginning of the pandemic. No humiliation but he is her exclusive lover. It is mind blowing to listen to them fuck!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:51 am

I suspect that's common when a much older man marries a younger woman. But typically in those circumstances, the older man is seeking companionship and understands a younger woman still will need sex. I know a local CPA who is about the same age as his wife, but he has a low libido and puts up with his wife having sex with other men. His wife is a regular at local swinger parties, accompanied by her younger boyfriend.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:32 am

My wife’s lover lives with us. They are in love, just like me and my wife are still in love. They have the master bedroom and I am in the other bedroom, apart from once a week that I sleep in the same bed as her. No sex though for me.

I love listening to them making love from the other room and I am living my dream of serving them as well.

rockynook
Player

Unread post by rockynook » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:40 am

We are 59,and have Femdom marriage. My wife's 29 yo boytoy (Jon) lover lives with us.
Jon moved in with us in March,2020 and sleeps wife Rhonda,and I sleep in the spare room.
I am totally submissive and we are all very happy

Cucklife101
Virgin

Unread post by Cucklife101 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:09 am

Cuck_Steve wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:32 am
My wife’s lover lives with us. They are in love, just like me and my wife are still in love. They have the master bedroom and I am in the other bedroom, apart from once a week that I sleep in the same bed as her. No sex though for me.

I love listening to them making love from the other room and I am living my dream of serving them as well.
I am in a similar situation. My wife is my bestfriend and life partner but her love and sex life is with her boyfriend. They also have the master bedroom and I respect them as a couple now. I have my own room and yes I also serve them as a cuckold and that is the intimacy I have with my wife is through her pleasure with her man. He does work a lot so we do have a lot of time together.

Cuck_Steve
Player

Unread post by Cuck_Steve » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:17 am

Cucklife101 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:09 am
Cuck_Steve wrote:

I am in a similar situation. My wife is my bestfriend and life partner but her love and sex life is with her boyfriend. They also have the master bedroom and I respect them as a couple now. I have my own room and yes I also serve them as a cuckold and that is the intimacy I have with my wife is through her pleasure with her man. He does work a lot so we do have a lot of time together.
It’s ideal. We spend time together too, but I know that when he’s at home, he’s her man and they’re the couple.

Does anyone else know about your situation? My wife’s two best friends do. But we haven’t told anyone else.

Cucklife101
Virgin

Unread post by Cucklife101 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 11:03 pm

Cuck_Steve wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:17 am
Cucklife101 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:09 am
Cuck_Steve wrote:

It’s ideal. We spend time together too, but I know that when he’s at home, he’s her man and they’re the couple.

Does anyone else know about your situation? My wife’s two best friends do. But we haven’t told anyone else.
She has a friend that knows but that's it for now

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:29 am

Cuckolding is a kink; polyamory is a relationship orientation. Of course you can have both.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/