Poly Cuck?

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
JackAppleJacks
Prepubescent

Re: Poly Cuck?

Unread post by JackAppleJacks » Tue May 16, 2023 5:27 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:26 pm
This has been my thing for the last 3+ years. Watching the woman of my dreams and love of my life just completely belonging to another man all right in front of my face under the same roof an with my full support and encouragement
Goodness you summed up my feelings on the subject so perfectly I feel like this post came out of my own head. My partner and I have been on a slow build of momentum and discovery over our relationship of 7 years. We are currently in a more casual FLR. As we go deeper into the power play I've been developing this third wheel fantasy (at least in my most horny and deprived end state :lol: ) Though now the concept is becoming ever more romantic haha.
Last edited by JackAppleJacks on Tue May 16, 2023 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue May 16, 2023 5:32 pm

Welcome to the forum JackAppleJacks.

CuckHusband11
Virgin

Unread post by CuckHusband11 » Wed May 17, 2023 2:46 am

This situation would definitely be our ideal living set up if we had a bigger place to live. My wife and her boyfriend spend a lot of time together and they have sex quite regularly, but it would be better for them, and me, if everything and there under one roof

vmb69
Pervert

Unread post by vmb69 » Thu May 25, 2023 11:03 am

This is actually something my wife and I have been talking about taking our relationship to. The only caveat is that she would rather not have him move in, but he would be welcome over on regular basis and they would have their own room to play in, not in our bed, she wants to keep our bed to be our marital bed.
In her mind he would be her primary sexual partner, and I would be the husband/cuck. She would have sex with him and we would continue exploring our cuckold relationship, chastity, and denial relationship.

BeNatural
Trainable

Unread post by BeNatural » Fri Jun 09, 2023 7:42 pm

ucaneffher wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 1:26 pm
After having shared an ex for 7 years, I find that I have evolved to desiring a situation like the one mentioned here.

Start sharing her until she finds a man who she can see herself with in long term. After dating him for a good 12 to 24 months, ideally the 3 of us move in together and allow them to bond further.
In my experience dating in a large poly community in a popular city, if your spouse agrees to polyamory and him living in the same house, you likely won't even have to insist on it happening. A buddy of mines that has been poly for 20 years, and myself, call it "the poly slide. We've seen enough women change out who is their primary partner over the years to give it a nickname. It's not the first other guy that comes along, but eventually the opportunity is there when she meets someone that checks enough boxes, and the primary relationship with her husband also has had some stress. To be sure, it's not polyamory alone that causes this, but polyamory appears to lube the pathway for her to eventually have a different spouse.

Do I think some couples can cuckold in a poly way and not experience the poly slide? Yes, especially if some level of primary importance is kept on the marriage. It is not the cool thing to do in polyamory, but it seems to be effective for some people to last a lifetime in an open relationship. I know a handful that are super egalitarian and stay poly for decades, but they are exceptions and are very nerdy. They will work on it and stay the path much longer than average people. They love polyamory as much as any lover too.

Why do you desire this? We can only guess. Aside from a penchant for at least some submission and/or humiliation (even if it is silent), I suspect that you are very much a voyeur, and you'd get a huge amount of satisfaction from seeing this whole process very slowly. Also, some of us love the radical honesty that comes with that kind of a big change happening without any secrets. You see, in the past secrets hurt so much, so this time not having any secrets feels so damn good!
43 yr old single guy with many years of experience in non-monogamy in TX.