Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by D+D » Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:59 am

Very curious Mark as to how Friday went and if Julie stayed at Brian's Thursday night. Hope all is well.

twofer4
Prepubescent

Unread post by twofer4 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:24 pm

Mark, assuming Julie went to Brian's last week did she give him a special sexual birthday present to help him celebrate and remember the day? Would be interested in hearing more details about their sexual relationship.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi norbertrichard. Juli spent most of the day with Brian on his birthday. They had sex twice she said. Once when she arrived that morning, and then again later in the afternoon before she left to come home. She hasnt been with him since then, and I'm currently traveling so havent had a chance to have a talk with Juli about the relationship we have with Brian...to determine how we both feel about it, and if any changes need to be made. Several here in the forum have made some very good points and I appreciat the input.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:41 pm

co-husband, well I can't say that I am disappointed Julie did not stay the night and came home to you, I'm fucking overjoyed she made this decision, sorry for the swear language but it's how I felt on reading it, don't miss this opportunity to heap praise on her for doing so, and how much you love her.

Regards L C
I'm the boss in our house, and I have the wifes permission to say so!

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:28 pm

lagercandle2014 wrote:co-husband, well I can't say that I am disappointed Julie did not stay the night and came home to you, I'm fucking overjoyed she made this decision, sorry for the swear language but it's how I felt on reading it, don't miss this opportunity to heap praise on her for doing so, and how much you love her.

Regards L C
I'll just echo what LC said here. Your wife has sounded like she is having doubts about the strength of your love for her. This is an excellent opportunity for you to lavish praise on her for doing the right thing for the sake of your marriage.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:59 am

Hi, i think at first oppertunity you should do something for Juli that you have never done for her, as an experession of your love and desire for her, rim her ass, eat her till she begs you to stop, something to make her realize how much you prize her.

stevens
Prepubescent

Unread post by stevens » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:04 am

All the time. I call it the torture that feels so good....

And I admitted that I had a mix of jealousy and arousal at sharing her with him. I'm not sure if she bought that but it seemed to pacify her.

Have any other cuckold husbands had this reaction from your wife?

Mark[/quote]

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:04 pm

Hi, Mark. Thanks so much for sharing. This is my favorite thread on here. I love each and every update, and I like hearing that Juli is becoming more comfortable talking to you about her sexual encounters with Brian. Thank you also for the pictures of Juli. I love the idea of other men having seen my girlfriend's beautiful pussy, and it's very exciting seeing Juli's pussy and knowing Brian has seen it up close, tasted it, and slid his hard cock inside. My girlfriend and I used to have MFM's, and I missed the beginning of her first experience, so she told me what I had missed. After kissing her passionately, he had slipped off her nightie and let it drop to the floor. The idea of her standing naked before him really excited me and still excites me to this day (it was a few years back). I'm sure you also enjoy the idea of Brian taking in Juli's beautiful body with his eyes. That mutual arousal viewing her body is very exciting.

I was always lucky enough to be with my girlfriend when she was with another man. Any talk about doing that? Would you like to see them together? Looking into each other's eyes? Kissing passionately? His hands exploring her body? Just wondering.

Thanks for keeping us updated. I look forward to future posts.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:07 pm

Hi Missthefun...Yes you're right. The thrill of letting another man enjoy my wife's body is indescribable. Actually at times it seems surreal. To be around Brian and to talk to him about everyday things, while knowing that he has not only seen my wife naked, but has made love to her and cum inside her...is hard to comprehend.

I have never been with them during their sex, and have not seen them making love. They both prefer their privacy so I don't expect to ever have a MFM with them. Not totally sure how I would handle actually seeing him penetrate her.

Mark

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:02 pm

co-husband wrote:Wingman and NC...thanks for your comments and suggestions...... Juli is not the kind if woman who would be comfortable sharing too many details of the sex she and Brian have together, and she is not one who would enjoy showing me any disrespect as her husband. .......
Mark - teasing you about her sex with Brian does not have to be humiliating, but can be VERY sensual. She can wispier in your ear while riding on top of you. Also, while riding on top of you, she can stare into your eyes and ask you to tell her how you feel about her doing <name your sex position, act, her feeling, etc> with Brian. This gives you the chance to tell her things like it seriously turns you on to think of her getting more pleasure from his being larger. Work that into your sex, and it can be a serious enhancement to your bedroom fun. When done in a loving erotic way, its not disrespect in any way. It also allows you to convey more of what turns you on, making the experience better for you (and her if she gets off on pleasing you).

Just a thought!!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:47 pm

Yes, Mark, surreal is a good way to describe the entire experience. I always wanted my gf to have a regular bf, but she wasn't into that. She preferred variety which had its good side too. She felt that if she was with a man more than once, then it was about more than sex. I just wanted to have someone who was reliable. I liked the idea of a man "undressing her with his eyes." It's especially exciting if he was actually going to see her naked. I've always wanted to hear from the other man his experience afterward, but I haven't had much luck w/ that. Kind of disappointing because I want him to desire her the way I do. I've exchanged a few texts and emails afterward, but just general things and saying how we all enjoyed ourselves. I'd like to hear some specifics from men who've been w/ my gf. What did they think of her when they first met her? At what point did they think they were hitting it off? When did they first start to feel aroused?

I loved the "getting to know each other" stage. Shaking his hand, knowing that it may be caressing her breast soon and may eventually feel her wetness. Exchanging small talk. Perhaps an innocent touch on the arm. Laughter, always a good sign. Watching the two of them looking at each other. Innocent talk with sexual tension in the air.

I'd love to hear about your conversations with both Juli and Brian. I know that they seem to keep things between them private, but I'd be dying to know details. I'm glad to hear that Juli seems to be more open about sharing things with you.

Continue enjoying your relationships. To me there's a special bond that develops between a man and woman when they include another person in their sex lives. It's a pain/pleasure experience like no other. I look forward to your next installment.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:40 am

I have an update to share with everyone who has been following our hotwifing experience with our friend Brian.

I discovered how to get my wife to open up to me more about the things the she and Brian do in bed together....Get some wine in her! lol
I know that when Juli was a teenager she drank some and she told me that was when she was less inhibited and more sexually active. She hasnt drank in years, but last night she drank some wine (several glasses in fact) and became very talkative. So I asked her a simple question..."How does what you and Brian do in bed differ from what you and I do?" She didn't even hesitate, and told me things that I didn't know before.

Here's some of what I learned last night:
1. She told me that the position Brian likes for them to do it in is for her to be on her back and him either standing at the edge of the bed, or on his knees in the bed. He puts one of her legs up on his shoulder and her other leg laying out to the side on the bed. She said he is "very visual and likes to watch himself go in and out".

2. She went on to tell me that Brian has a cum fetish (I'm trying to think of the exact wording she used but I guess I was so excited to hear her talking about it, I can't remember what words she used, but that's what she meant). She said after he cums he likes to get his face down between her legs and look at the creampie he made in her.

This was the first time since we began doing this with Brian that I have really gotten a clear picture of what goes on in his bed. Always before, it was talking in generalities...but as I sat there listening to my wife talk so casually about how our friend fucks her, it was almost like I was watching them. I had assumed certain things about their sex positions etc, but my assumptions turned out to be wrong. I guess I just figured that they have sex the same was Juli and I do (we mostly do missionary with me on top), but I had the epiphany that every couple has their own way of having sex.
Then I made a comment about Brian getting down between her legs and looking at the creampie he made...and Juli's reponse shed light on one more thing I didn't know before. I jokingly said "Brian should take a picture if he likes it so much". And then...

3. Juli told me that Brian HAD taken a picture of her pussy. He has one of her filled pussy on his phone. And she admitted that he has one other nude of her that she let him take to have between visits. (Juli has done the same for me...posed nude I mean...thats how I have some of the pics of her that I've shared in the "My Wife Juli" thread.
When she told me that Brian has nude pics of her, I think that caused her to realize just how much she was talking, and she asked me if I was ok with her letting him take pics. Of course I said, Yes I was very okay with it.

That's the conversation we had last night. I had alot revealed to me and while it felt very intense to learn such specific things about how they have sex, it was very arousing. And yes, Juli and I had sex last night :)

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:51 am

That's hot Mark. Glad she opened up to you. I think a hotwife should be completely honest with her husband. I remember feeling bits of jealousy at times when I would hear of my wife and a boyfriend's intimacy. That's all a part of it all I guess.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:56 am

I hope you can get the picture with her creampie.

I have one from my wife where she has her FB's creampie leaking out of her pussy and it the hottest picture I have.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:26 pm

Mark - sounds great.... Enjoy the journey...
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

twofer4
Prepubescent

Unread post by twofer4 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Thanks for the update Mark. Now that you've found out how to get Juli comfortable with talking about her time with Brian maybe she'll open up and provide a lot more details about why she is so drawn to fucking Brian. Maybe his agressive take charge personality, the way he pounds her long & hard, creative positions, his size & ability to last a long time, the way she comes on his cock every time. All of which seems in contrast from sex with you as you've described it in this thread. It's obvious she's totally drawn to it. Since this is all new to her after a 35 year break from her previous erotic life I'm sure the desire was always there but carefully bottled up and all it took was a spark to light her fire again. Hopefully she'll remain open to talking about her sex life with Brian and you'll keep her glass full!!!!!

Looking forward to hearing more.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:16 pm

As always, Mark, the most erotic story on here. That is great that Juli is opening up to you about some specifics with Brian. I love that he has taken pictures of her! I think it would be great if he sent them to you, so you could enjoy them too. It's great that he is visual. As a visual person myself, I love the idea of another man and I both enjoying my girlfriend's body. If he sent you a picture, you could both enjoy Juli together, you with her picture and him with her live. That idea really excites me to think that I could only see her picture while he was touching, tasting her and more. One of my fantasies is to have a hot make out session with my girlfriend, slip off her wet panties and send her to be with her lover. I would drink in her womanly scent while he drove his face between her legs and parted her pussy lips with his tongue. Almost being able to taste her while he actually was tasting her would be quite a turn-on for me. Do you ever warm Juli up for Brian? I love to do that for my girlfriend. Thanks again for sharing, Mark. I get aroused whenever I see a new addition to your story. Keep the updates coming. I know you've commented that you feel sometimes that you become repetitive, but believe me, your story never gets old!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:39 am

twofer4 wrote:Thanks for the update Mark. Now that you've found out how to get Juli comfortable with talking about her time with Brian maybe she'll open up and provide a lot more details about why she is so drawn to fucking Brian. Maybe his agressive take charge personality, the way he pounds her long & hard, creative positions, his size & ability to last a long time, the way she comes on his cock every time. All of which seems in contrast from sex with you as you've described it in this thread. It's obvious she's totally drawn to it. Since this is all new to her after a 35 year break from her previous erotic life I'm sure the desire was always there but carefully bottled up and all it took was a spark to light her fire again. Hopefully she'll remain open to talking about her sex life with Brian and you'll keep her glass full!!!!!
Looking forward to hearing more.
Twofer4....You are exactly right about Juli! I know from things she has told me about her first husband that he was an Alpha and she liked how he controlled things in their bedroom. Juli is naturally submissive and Brian is more aggressive with her in bed than I am..just as you said. He and I just have different personalities, I admit I am more passive than he is. So everything you listed...His "take charge" attitude in their sex, his larger size, and he does last long enough for Juli to orgasm during intercourse. I admit all of those things I've not really been able to provide for her. As far as I know Juli was faithful to me for all of these years, until I encouraged her to be with Brian that first time back in February. And she has admitted to me that she enjoys the sexual release she gets with Brian.

Let me say this before anyone feels the need to warn me about how Brian is trying to steal my wife. Juli and I have had this discussion and I can assure you that she is totally committed to me and our marriage. Brian has no chance of getting Juli, other than as a Friend with Benefits. With Brian, Juli is enjoying the type of sex that she enjoyed with sex partners as a teenager. She was able to enjoy sex with them but was only committed emotionally to two men in her life...her ex husband and me.
Brian of course gets to enjoy frequent sex with a hot wife....and I get to enjoy the intense dichotomy of jealousy and arousal that comes with sharing my wife's body with another man. (D+D I know what you mean. I felt that when Juli was telling me how Brian places her in position on his bed....and hearing her tell me how he looks at his sperm running out of her...and to know he has nude pics of my wife...amazing feeling!!

And Missthefun...Juli and I dont have sex or foreplay before she goes to be with Brian...He lives about 45 min away. The one thing I do is abstain from sex with Juli the night before. That was at Brian's request and I think it's hot as a husband to do that for another man.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:50 am

If Julie was so overwhelmed and so more greatly satisfied by Brian than Mark, she would be seeing him constantly. She is not. He is just someone to have some fun sex with. Mark's her man. Thanks for keeping we curious people posted Mark.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:56 pm

co-husband wrote:
The one thing I do is abstain from sex with Juli the night before. That was at Brian's request and I think it's hot as a husband to do that for another man.

Mark
Do you have his permission to fuck her at other times?

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:35 pm

'Abstain from sex with her'
Does that mean she wants you to have sex with her but you do not?

Please don't bypass this question because it is so important to my understanding of your dynamic.
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:25 am

Hi MrsTruckstar....

The abstaining the night before was something that Brian requested very early in our 3-way relationship back in March. He asked Juli to talk to me about it and the reason he gave for the request was that he "didn't like the idea of being on the receiving end of sloppy seconds" (even a day later). So Juli asked me what I thought about the idea of she and I abstaining the day before she was to be with Brian, and I agreed to it. I told her that I could understand how a man might not want to feel another man's sperm that way ( I did admit to her that I personally like sloppy seconds but was okay with Brian's request. She and I both agreed that we would abstain so it's just become part of our routine with Brian, and hasn't been a situation where she wanted to have sex and I denied her. We both just plan our marriage sex accordingly...knowing that we will abstain the night before she is with him.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Thanks,

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:43 pm

I love the idea of you abstaining from sex w/ Juli the day before she is to be w/ Brian. The idea that you can't have her the night before is hot! Your wife, her hot body, all his. That denial is very exciting. My girlfriend and I would go a few days without sex when we had a play date set up. I wanted her to be extra horny, which she was. I think it would be fun if she talked about what they might do together the next day. Perhaps a little Chardonnay bedside might be appropriate.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:08 am

Hi Mark,

Thanks for all the updates, they are super hot as usual! And the wine is a great loosener.

I particularly love the relationship dynamics of Brian, the alpha, asking you the beta, to abstain. Very hot indeed!

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:24 pm

Mark, I truly do understand Brian's request for you and your wife not to have sexual contact leading up to there meetings. In a prior relationship, my than wife was sleeping with my boss at the time and he had made the same request of her if she was going to continue to see him.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!