Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Missthefun
Trainable

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by Missthefun » Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Always love your posts, Mark! This is the best thread on here. Just wondering if you'd like to talk to Brian about his experiences with Juli. I've always wanted to hear from a man who's joined us for a threesome, but haven't had a lot of luck w/ follow-up discussions. What about you? Would you enjoy a discussion w/ Brian about Juli?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:04 am

Yes Missthefun...I would like to talk to Brian or any of Juli's other past sex partners. Just to hear them talk about their intimate experiences with my wife would be pretty amazing. A couple of years ago I happened upon a man in a chat room who was from the same hometown as Juli. During our chat it turned out that he knew Juli in high school (not sexually but he WAS the one who popped the cherry of Juli's best friend). He did tell me the name one of Juli's boyfriend's in high school who he knew had sex with her. So I learned a name to put with one of her numbers lol. I checked her Facebook friends and sure enough, the ex boyfriend is one of her FB friends from high school!

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:12 pm

co-husband wrote:Yes Missthefun...I would like to talk to Brian or any of Juli's other past sex partners. Just to hear them talk about their intimate experiences with my wife would be pretty amazing. A couple of years ago I happened upon a man in a chat room who was from the same hometown as Juli. During our chat it turned out that he knew Juli in high school (not sexually but he WAS the one who popped the cherry of Juli's best friend). He did tell me the name one of Juli's boyfriend's in high school who he knew had sex with her. So I learned a name to put with one of her numbers lol. I checked her Facebook friends and sure enough, the ex boyfriend is one of her FB friends from high school!

Mark
So Mark
How has their relationship progressed?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:50 am

Hi Wingman....I do need to give everyone an update.

When Juli and I first met with Brian to discuss a possible wife-sharing arrangement (this was almost a year ago now), we agreed that when Brian decided to begin dating other women again, that we would discontinue the sharing. Just before Christmas, Brian informed us that he was planning to begin dating a woman that he had been talking with over the last couple of months. She is a widow and Brian is divorced, so they have just this week begun dating. I don't know how serious it will be between them, and Brian told us that they have not even discussed sex, so it is more of a traditional dating relationship.

Juli's last meeting with Brian was a week ago. She spent the day at his house and they had sex twice including mutual oral sex. He came inside Juli both times bareback. This last year, Juli and Brian's sexual relationship has purposely been kept limited to twice a month in an effort to keep the emotions at bay, and I think that has been pretty successful. Admittedly Brian has certain skills in bed that I do not possess (mainly stamina), and Juli has enjoyed being able to reach her climax naturally during intercourse with him. I always felt secure in our marriage and Juli was even more careful than I was to protect our relationship. It is even stronger now than it was a year ago. I also want to give credit to Brian who was true to his word to remain monogamous with us, and informed us first of his intent to start dating. He willingly gave up sex with my beautiful wife, in order to pursue a more permanent relationship with a woman that he could potentially marry some day.

Juli is handling things very well. For one thing we have been extremely busy with the Holidays and other things going on in our life, so I have not yet seen obvious grieving over Brian's decision, but I am old enough to know that anytime a man and woman have a full sexual relationship for a year such as Juli and Brian have had, there is at least some emotional bond that develops. It may be what is called an "intimate friendship", but Juli may go through some kind of grieving process just like a woman would after a divorce or separation. So far though., her sex drive (which has always been strong) is now directed totally at me once again. She is almost insatiable lol. Just two nights ago I watched Juli come to orgasm (by masturbation). This is significant for me because during the last year, there were times that I went weeks or even a couple of months without seeing my wife orgasm. She was having her orgasms with Brian.

So where does it go from here? This is not necessarily the end of out hotwifing. As so many others have written here, once a couple experiences wife sharing, they can never really go back and give it up completely. Our conversation with Brian was that we will suspend our sexual relationship with him as long as he is dating. We left the door open to the possibility of an occasional tryst with Juli IF he were ever in a truly single situation again. Juli has made it clear that she will not be "the other woman". That wasn't a threat to Brian, but simply her standard not to have sex with another woman's husband or boyfriend.

I will continue to keep you informed of developments. I'm sure there are questions some have. I'll be glad to answer as I can. Juli and I will be traveling some in January so my posts may be sporadic.

Mark

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:35 pm

Mark

Thank you for sharing this past year with all of us and it was good to see your most recent update as some what of a wrap up of sorts.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

AndersPA
Prepubescent

Unread post by AndersPA » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:40 pm

Mark,

I hate to say this but I don't think your wife is being fully honest. There is no way a mature woman would not totally figure out in an instant that a man is making a play or interested given how close your friend is. No way! Maybe she is being coy but playing coy in this situation is not healthy. She should have brought this up to you immediately and let it develop from there. It's a little late now but it would have been good to have challenged her apparent surprise. Anyway that is how I see it.

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:08 am

Mark,

Thanks for this update.

Now that this period of your and your wife's sexlife is reaching its end, do you have any ideas for what might come next?

I'd love to hear about Juli rolling in the hay with a young handsome guy in his 20s or 30s. Wouldn't that be fun!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:01 pm

Shapes_83....Juli and I have not yet discussed the possibilities moving forward. I know she will probably not want to jump right back into the lifestyle, but I also know that the enjoyment of having a FB was certainly there for her. She admitted to me that she enjoyed the sex with Brian, so I expect at some point we may get back into the hotwifing. We both learned things from the experience with Brian...I doubt that we will get into a prolonged sexual relationship again with one man. Juli may not be one who wants multiple partners, but I think the year-long relationship with Brian had its benefits and risks. Juli was always very cautious not to let the emotions get out of control, so she didn't allow herself to totally let go and enjoy like she might with someone who wasn't already a close friend.

I have thought about a younger man for her. Physically the benefits would be obvious...she might enjoy someone who had a faster recovery time than either Brian or myself could offer her because of our age. I'll keep everyone informed.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:54 am

Thanks for the update! I hope things go well. Such a great setup while it lasted. I know that Julie obviously enjoyed the relationship, but what about you? As a cuckold myself, I realize your desire and maybe even the need to share your wife. In my own marriage, my wife's trysts with other men is what really spices up our sex. So, do you think that you'll discuss the possibility of Julie finding another lover with her?
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:04 pm

D+D wrote:Thanks for the update! I hope things go well. Such a great setup while it lasted. I know that Julie obviously enjoyed the relationship, but what about you? As a cuckold myself, I realize your desire and maybe even the need to share your wife. In my own marriage, my wife's trysts with other men is what really spices up our sex. So, do you think that you'll discuss the possibility of Julie finding another lover with her?
D+D....oh yes...you are so right. I spent the last year realizing a lifestyle that I had only fantasized about for so long. The emotional intensity (in a good way) of being a cuckold husband is something I now crave. As you put it...I NEED to let other men have sex with my wife!. It's just so amazing to willingly share my wife with another man in such a total and intimate way. I know Juli will need some time to make the emotional adjustment of basically losing a sex partner....but at some point I'm confident she will want to have another FB.

Our wives may not admit it very often, but I think they truly like fucking two men! lol

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:31 am

I no longer push my wife to see other men. I encourage her and support her if she wants too tho. I consider her a pretty seasoned hotwife at this point and she decides for herself when she wants to play. It seems to run in cycles. Sometimes she's in the mood, sometimes not. Of course I'm always ready for her to play. I hope Julie misses her time with another man and at some point wants to find someone because I know that's what you want. Brian may get to missing her too and decide to return to their former arrangement. Are they still communicating?

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Wed Jan 13, 2016 8:40 am

I am curious as to the amount of affection displayed between Juli and Brian in front of you. I know that you never saw them have sex, but did they hug and kiss in front of you, and were the kisses passionate?

wantingurwife
Prepubescent

Unread post by wantingurwife » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:21 am

co-husband wrote:Hello...I'm fairly new to all of this but found this site and decided to post my situation here.

My wife and I have been married 32 years (I'm 56, she is 52). Last year a good friend of ours went though a divorce when his wife left him. We let him hang around with us (dinners, outings, visits in our home etc) just to be a good friend to him.
After a while I could tell he was enjoying being around my wife more than just as a friend. A husband can just tell when another man is hot for his wife. I guess I am a bit of a cuckold because I actually enjoyed seeing him around my wife, sometimes ignoring me and focusing on her. I didn't blame him, my wife is a petite blonde, pretty and a great personality. But she is a bit naïve and didn't really notice our friend's behavior being anything but "friendly"

So over a few months it became more obvious to me that he was falling for my wife. I admit I actually encouraged it. I would suggest to her that she meet him alone for lunch, that he needed female companionship since he lived alone. I also gave him obvious signals that I was ok with him being with my wife. He began texting, calling her every day, and she responded in kind.

Finally one day about 2 months ago they were our together on a lunch date, and he admitted to her that he was in love with her. My wife was surprised and didn't see it coming. Kind of shook her up for a few days, but I kept reassuring her that I was ok and our friend needed the emotional support from her, so she has continued to see him.

So far it has not turned sexual between them but I feel it is getting very close to that point. I know he would in a minute if my wife and I offered to let him. I have fantasized about this kind of poly relationship with another man for a long time, now it looks like it might happen. I actually enjoy seeing him interact with my wife and can tell he actually does love her emotionally. I've thought of ways to push my wife into being with him in bed, taking the relationship with him to the next level, but I don't want to push her too far too quickly, but I'm confident that it will happen at some point.

I posted this here mainly to get some feedback. As I said I'm fairly new to this lifestyle but I love the intensity of it. I truly have never been upset to know that another man is actually in love with my wife. In fact it's a huge turn on for me to share my wife with him so intimately.

Thanks for any feedback!

Mark
Great read. When true emotions come into play it can get tricky.

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:56 pm

wantingurwife wrote:
co-husband wrote:Hello...I'm fairly new to all of this but found this site and decided to post my situation here.

My wife and I have been married 32 years ...

Mark
Welcome to OHW, wantingurwife.

:)

Mia

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:48 pm

Do u and the wife talk other men, even as erotic teasers?
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:00 pm

norbertrichard wrote:I am curious as to the amount of affection displayed between Juli and Brian in front of you. I know that you never saw them have sex, but did they hug and kiss in front of you, and were the kisses passionate?
Other than briefly holding hands or a hello / goodbye kiss in front of me, they did not show a lot of passionate touching when I was present. I think they were both somewhat embarrassed to do that with me watching. I do know they kissed when they had sex so they did get very passionate, but not a lot of PDA.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:01 pm

wantingurwife wrote:

My wife and I have been married 32 years (I'm 56, she is 52). Last year a good friend of ours went though a divorce when his wife left him. We let him hang around with us (dinners, outings, visits in our home etc) just to be a good friend to him.
After a while I could tell he was enjoying being around my wife more than just as a friend. A husband can just tell when another man is hot for his wife. I guess I am a bit of a cuckold because I actually enjoyed seeing him around my wife, sometimes ignoring me and focusing on her. I didn't blame him, my wife is a petite blonde, pretty and a great personality. But she is a bit naïve and didn't really notice our friend's behavior being anything but "friendly"

So over a few months it became more obvious to me that he was falling for my wife. I admit I actually encouraged it. I would suggest to her that she meet him alone for lunch, that he needed female companionship since he lived alone. I also gave him obvious signals that I was ok with him being with my wife. He began texting, calling her every day, and she responded in kind.

Finally one day about 2 months ago they were our together on a lunch date, and he admitted to her that he was in love with her. My wife was surprised and didn't see it coming. Kind of shook her up for a few days, but I kept reassuring her that I was ok and our friend needed the emotional support from her, so she has continued to see him.

So far it has not turned sexual between them but I feel it is getting very close to that point. I know he would in a minute if my wife and I offered to let him. I have fantasized about this kind of poly relationship with another man for a long time, now it looks like it might happen. I actually enjoy seeing him interact with my wife and can tell he actually does love her emotionally. I've thought of ways to push my wife into being with him in bed, taking the relationship with him to the next level, but I don't want to push her too far too quickly, but I'm confident that it will happen at some point.

I posted this here mainly to get some feedback. As I said I'm fairly new to this lifestyle but I love the intensity of it. I truly have never been upset to know that another man is actually in love with my wife. In fact it's a huge turn on for me to share my wife with him so intimately.

Thanks for any feedback!

Mark
Thank you... BTW....Love your name! (a cuckold husband likes to know that other men want our wives.)

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Co- h, Thank you for your post I have just discovered it and am catching up. I appreciate the insight to your relationships.
Your wife is a beautiful sexy and sensuous lady who deserves to have her sexual needs satisfied. Women are capable of so much more sex than us men and you only get one life. You are a lucky cuck to have her.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:13 am

OZCPL wrote:Co- h, Thank you for your post I have just discovered it and am catching up. I appreciate the insight to your relationships.
Your wife is a beautiful sexy and sensuous lady who deserves to have her sexual needs satisfied. Women are capable of so much more sex than us men and you only get one life. You are a lucky cuck to have her.
Thank you OZCPL...Yes, Juli is a very amazing woman. Great personality, friendly, loving and incredibly sexy..with a strong sex drive included. I'm confident that we have more hotwifing experiences ahead of us. Just not sure yet who the next lucky man will be who gets to enjoy my wife to the fullest.

Mark

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:14 am

It’s sort of like having finished reading a bestselling novel, falling in love with the characters, mourning the end of the story, then having the author suggest there might be a sequel. Please put me on the pre-order list for the next book!

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:09 am

Me too!!
Have you mentioned anything of the sort to Julie, Mark?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:32 pm

JRE wrote:It’s sort of like having finished reading a bestselling novel, falling in love with the characters, mourning the end of the story, then having the author suggest there might be a sequel. Please put me on the pre-order list for the next book!
JRE...I hadn't thought of it that way, but I suppose the experiences that Juli and I had as husband and wife this past year,...sharing our sex life with Brian...was something that could make a good erotic novel..lol. I actually never imagined that my fantasies would come true like they did, but just the right circumstances came together with Brian and his divorce, and with Juli and I being at this time in our lives where having another sex partner didn't seem out of reason.

It really was a wonderful year. Juli was always honest with me and admitted that she enjoyed her time with Brian. Of course he enjoyed it. And as the year progressed, I wondered if I would ever get to the point where the newness and the excitement might wear off and I would become more jealous than aroused, but that never happened. I always loved the feeling I had whenever Juli went to Brian's house for the day.

And D+D...It's still possible that this could just be a lull in the action. Depending on how it goes with Brian's new girlfriend. We have been gone and not had a chance to talk to Brian recently, but we will again soon. And if not with Brian, I really do believe that Juli might want to at least have an occasional fuck buddy. We haven't discussed that yet, but as others in the forum have written,,,I don't think a hotwife couple can ever really go back to monogamy for very long at a time.

Mark

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:08 pm

I think it would be great and so interesting for you if she took on a younger partner next, one you could almost be a mentor to in a social sense, but who you know would be appreciating Juli in an entirely different way sexually. Would Juli be comfortable having intercourse with a man up to 20 years younger than her?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:26 pm

shapes_83 wrote:I think it would be great and so interesting for you if she took on a younger partner next, one you could almost be a mentor to in a social sense, but who you know would be appreciating Juli in an entirely different way sexually. Would Juli be comfortable having intercourse with a man up to 20 years younger than her?
Shapes...you make a good point, but I honestly don't know if a younger man would appeal to Juli or not. She has just never talked about it before. Juli and I are in our mid 50s, and to me when I think of a "younger man" I think of a single guy in his early 20s. Someone who truly finds older, married women desirable. Juli looks much younger than she is and has a body of a much younger woman. A young man could take her bareback and not have to worry about getting her pregnant. Juli does have a strong sex drive..borderline nympho really, so she could keep a young man very satisfied.

When the time is right, I'll broach the subject with her...see what she says.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:40 am

It's been about a month now since Brian started dating a woman and my wife has stopped meeting him for sex. I wanted to give some time to gather my thoughts and share a few things that I feel I have learned through our hotwife experience.

First I want to say thanks to all of you who gave your comments and advice..it was all very helpful to me as this was my first time sharing my wife with another man. Especially you veteran husbands who had been through this before, some of you for many years. Turns out your insights and advice were spot on. I know every couple's experience in the lifestyle is different based on the circumstances, those involved and the past experiences of the wife, husband and the other man / men. In our situation, my wife had been a shared wife before by her first husband, but it was over 30 years ago. So just having that past experience made the transition from monogamy to polyamory quite easy for her. Our friend was someone we had known over about 10 years, someone we could trust and his situation was such that my wife viewed it more as "helping" him through a very lonely time in his life, following his divorce. Turns out I was the least experienced one of the 3, but I learned alot about myself this past year.
I don't like to write long posts as I think they can be tedious to read, so I will limit this one to just a few bullet points for now, and will write more comments later:

1. This year I've learned that I am a natural cuckold. I loved the feeling I got by letting another man have sex with my wife. I loved the role of the submissive husband. Not so submissive to my wife necessarily (she herself is a submissive woman) but more I mean submissive to the 3-way relationship. Our friend never openly dominated me, but just the fact that he came inside my wife twice a month, with NO protest from me...made his dominance apparent at least by assumption.

2. I learned that my wife is a very wise woman. While i viewed the 3-way relationship from the highly sexual viewpoint that men typically do....my wife understood the emotional implications of what we were doing. And she was careful to guard our marital relationship by limiting the amount of time that she met with Brian. Twice a month seemed to be just the right amount of intimacy to let him (and her) enjoy the physical sex with each other, but was infrequent enough to keep the emotional bonds at arms length. Now that we have had time to review our experience more rationally, I appreciate Juli's wisdom even more.

3. Some of you at times expressed concern that Brian's intentions were less than admirable, and that he wanted more from my wife than sex. I will admit that it turns out you were mostly right about that. This last month, Juli has told me more about what went on in his bedroom during their meetings. I always imagined them having wild sex for hours. Turns out they did have very good sex, but most of their time was spent in the after-sex cuddling and talking. Juli described Brian as being more needy emotionally than other men (probably because his wife left him), so he used my wife as an emotional comfort. I had assumed that they had multiple sessions of intercourse each time, but turns out it was usually a one-off...followed by cuddling and talking.
While Juli never felt so emotionally bonded to Brian...he connected with my wife emotionally. (I think"clingy" was one word she used to describe him). Now that there has been a cessation of sexual activity between them...Juli has told me that she does not want to get into a similar situation again..either with Brian or any other man. (That is a situation where the man is so needy emotionally. She had not ruled out some form of sexual sharing in the future, but more platonic in nature).

Thanks for listening...I will write more later.

Mark