Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:03 pm

Well written. I know those feelings well.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:02 am

Mark,

Perhaps one day you might take a small step towards seeing them in action. You could advise Julie that she should feel free to give him a big soulful kiss at the door. They could sit on the couch close together. And who knows what then may happen? Does Julie have a drink before they get together? That may loosen her up a bit.

I say this because - for me anyway - it is unbelievably exciting when my wife meets her BF at the door and they really have a passionate kiss and I see her grinding against his hard cock. The last time they then sat on the couch and in 5 seconds they were clawing at each other and she said lets go upstairs.

I know it is not your thing but a little exposure to their heat for each other may prove even more exciting than your imagination.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Fri May 05, 2017 5:27 pm

Hi, Mark, any updates? Always enjoy hearing about you and Juli's exploits. Hope all's well.

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Tue May 09, 2017 9:33 pm

I'm also curious to hear more! It's been awhile.

I'd also be interested to know, Mark, has your "ideal" relationship changed? Are you still looking for a co-husband to share Juli? I'd like to know also about your bisexual fantasies - how would you like those to be incorporated, ultimately?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu May 11, 2017 10:04 am

shapes_83 wrote:I'm also curious to hear more! It's been awhile.

I'd also be interested to know, Mark, has your "ideal" relationship changed? Are you still looking for a co-husband to share Juli? I'd like to know also about your bisexual fantasies - how would you like those to be incorporated, ultimately?
Hi...Thank you for asking about Juli and me..and our relationship with Brian.
Actually I do not have any new information to report yet. Since our last meeting with Brian, Juli and I have been so busy that we have not yet discussed seriously about when we might meet with him next. Although I suspect we might try to schedule something with him sooner rather than later, so maybe within the next 3 or 4 weeks.

This really is how we set things up when we decided to begin this three-way relationship again with Brian. That is to not have regularly scheduled meetings like we did previously, but to be more spontaneous with our invitations. So I'm sure he is thinking that it is time to do it again lol.

I think the reality is that the "co-husband" concept probably is not where we are headed. Juli is not looking for that deep of a relationship with any other man, so mostly likely we will continue to settle into a "friends with benefits" type of relationship with Brian and perhaps others in the future.

As far as my own bi -sexuality, I have actually explored with other men a few times over the past 10 years. It is enjoyable but not something that I prefer to do all that often. And Brian is not bi at all so there would be no "interaction" between me and him while he is with Juli.

Thanks,

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Thu May 11, 2017 12:47 pm

Love the idea of being spontaneous. Hope something happens soon. Still the best thread on here! Thanks for sharing, Mark.

Yum-Yum
Virgin

Unread post by Yum-Yum » Sun May 14, 2017 9:19 am

Hi Mark/CH

The love and mutual respect you and Juli share in your adventures is just precious and shines brightly throughout your story… yes, I read it from the beginning.

My question goes to Brian’s question to Juli on the day of the restart in your March 15th 2017 post.

“(She told me later that he did ask her before they had sex if I had done it with her the previous day. Kind of made me upset just a little to know that he views my semen with that much disdain, but I've tried to channel my feelings toward cuckold arousal).”

Considering all that you and Juli have done for Brian, why would he question your integrity and for that matter Juli’s? If you had “done it with her the previous day” would he have abstained? Have you expressed your feelings - about Brian’s question and its implications for your 3way arrangement and his character, to Juli?

To me his questions seems highly disrespectful and out of place.

YY

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon May 15, 2017 9:03 am

Hello YY,

I appreciate your thoughtful question...
While my reaction to Brian's question this most recent time may have been negative, it was more of a visceral reaction than I probably should not have had. Actually his question was not really out of line nor disrespectful.

Going back to our previous relationship with Brian, we did have the understanding with him that I would abstain from sex with Juli the day prior to him being with her. His preference for us to abstain may have been mainly homophobic (and I don't use that word in a negative sense toward Brian. I think he simply is a man who is not aroused by the idea of dipping his penis into a pool of another man's sperm....Understandable).
And for me I actually do view abstaining from sex with my own wife so that another man can enjoy her better....to be a turn on for me. (cuckold).

So I think Brian was simply asking Juli if we had had sex the day before, to determine if he was going to be feeling my semen on his cock or not. But to answer your question, no I'm sure Brian would not have abstained from sex with her that day regardless.

In fact..Juli and I are now talking about meeting with Brian again very soon. Will keep you posted.
Let me know if you have other questions.

Mark

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Tue May 16, 2017 6:32 pm

Hypothetical here... IF Brian were open to it, would you be enthusiastic about sucking his cock before or after he has sex with Juli?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed May 17, 2017 8:27 am

shapes_83 wrote:Hypothetical here... IF Brian were open to it, would you be enthusiastic about sucking his cock before or after he has sex with Juli?
Actually I would be yes. But in reality I think it is very unlikely that Brian would be open to that idea.

Mark

shapes_83
Virgin

Unread post by shapes_83 » Wed May 17, 2017 8:01 pm

Wow, that's super hot. I know it's unlikely to happen with Brian, but I hope it happens with another man.

Would you prefer to suck him before or after he penetrates Juli?

Would you enjoy it if he was younger? If he was uncircumcised?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu May 18, 2017 7:58 am

shapes_83 wrote:Wow, that's super hot. I know it's unlikely to happen with Brian, but I hope it happens with another man.

Honestly I have had a few bi experiences in the last 8 or so years. My first time was during a MFM with an older couple and I sucked the man after he had been inside his wife. And I do think it would be intense to suck Brian after he has been inside Juli. Also the youngest man I've sucked was in his mid 20s. And I have sucked two men who were uncircumcised and I enjoyed the experience very much.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat May 20, 2017 8:02 am

co-husband wrote:
shapes_83 wrote:Wow, that's super hot. I know it's unlikely to happen with Brian, but I hope it happens with another man.

Honestly I have had a few bi experiences in the last 8 or so years. My first time was during a MFM with an older couple and I sucked the man after he had been inside his wife. And I do think it would be intense to suck Brian after he has been inside Juli. Also the youngest man I've sucked was in his mid 20s. And I have sucked two men who were uncircumcised and I enjoyed the experience very much.

Mark
Mark it seems that there could be some things to make Julie and Brian's relationship a little more intense and interesting for you. Have you ever considered a cage? I have recently been experimenting with the concept and have bought one. It has real possibilities to take cuckolding to the next level. For instance, it would keep you from masturbating while Julie and Brian are together and a few days before if you want to add some extra excitement. After a while, if Julie would warm up to it, visit her in bed after Brian has cum in her to clean up. This may have no appeal to you whatsoever, but it could certainly add some excitement. Excitement that you may not have had since the three of you went on a weekend trip and Julie and Brian were a couple. It seems that some of the excitement of their relationship has wained for you, but maybe not. Julie may have fear of feelings becoming an issue, but that is something that you can diffuse unless you have the same apprehension.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:29 pm

It's been a while but now I have an update.

Juli and Brian spent about 2 hours together a week ago. We met him at his house rather than ours. After a short time of social interaction between the three of us, I left them alone at his house while I went to Starbucks to do some work. I prefer it this way rather than being in the house while they are together. We tried it that way last time at our house, and I had a difficult time with it emotionally. I can't really explain why I felt the way I did, but it was something I couldn't get past. But this time was much better.

I picked Juli up a couple of hours later...shook the hand of the man who had just fucked my wife..and we left. Juli told me they enjoyed their intimacy. They had sex in the missionary position. Juli did orgasm during the intercourse, and Brian came inside her bareback.

So I think we have found a good way for us all to enjoy this three-way relationship. No set schedule anymore, but an occasional meeting.

Mark

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 pm

Great to hear, Mark! Love to hear any details.

edwinash
Prepubescent

Unread post by edwinash » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:14 am

In Mark’s candid and fascinating story I think he suggested at some point that it could make an erotic novel. Well, someone seems to have taken up the challenge. I like searching out good erotica based on the lifestyle and recently found Hawker Wolfe’s ebook “Never Stop Having Me”.

Wolfe picks up some of the main events of this story and fictionalizes it with imaginative variations, carrying it through to the climactic weekend. Then he takes it further in a sequel ebook with mostly invented episodes. With “masterly” writing says one reviewer. Not me (!) though it surely kept me reading.

It is fiction of course, based loosely on the story here, and the three main characters take on their own personalities in the book. An intriguing addition is that parts of the story are told with make-believe narration from the wife’s and lover’s viewpoints. In the real-life version we have had to guess at how it seemed to them.

I wonder if any other stories in ourhotwives have played some part in a published novel. Anybody know? There’s certainly plenty of scope!

Cheers
Edwin

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:06 am

Mark's wonderful story is indeed inspiring and worthy of documenting in word and print. It inspired me to write a contribution to the library a couple of years ago, but it's not novel length, and it was never offered for publication. If interested in another version of a Mark-style story, here is the library link...and thanks for the book info!

http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=36331

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:08 pm

Glad to see some interest here. Love to hear how things are going, Mark.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:22 pm

Mark, I take my hat off to you being able to continue in the lifestyle with Julie when the emotions are painful for you - I just know I could not go on!
Please continue including us all in your life by telling us all about it when it happens.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:18 am

Back in the fall of 2014, I started seeing indisputable signs that our friend was developing feelings for my wife, so I admittedly began subtly encouraging this bond in order to feed my own long-held desire to experience how it felt to be a cuckold husband. Over the next weeks there was both forward progress and some backward movement, to be expected when dealing with the unpredictability of humans and their varied emotions.

It was during that time that I discovered this forum, and began posting my situation mainly to ask for advice from husbands who had much more experience at this sort of thing than I. I received some excellent advice and tried to keep those who were interested enough to follow the thread...up-to-date about the different things going on with Juli and I. So it's been almost like keeping a personal diary of our sex life for others to read and to comment. Events certainly did take more of a turn than even I expected, with Juli agreeing to be with Brian intimately.

I honestly never intended to write a "story"...I was just recording the various "events" as they took place. The ups and downs of what has become for us, a lifestyle. Now for my wife to have sex with another man no longer seems strange or odd, it has truly been a supplement to our already great marriage relationship. With few exceptions, both Juli and I have felt it to be a very positive experience for us as a couple.

So when I read that someone has used our experiences as a basis for an online story...or for a novel...wow...I had no idea!

Like I have said...I was just recording individual events, and quite frankly have been surprised that anyone still even follows this thread because I feel like all I do is record when Juli and Brian meet for sex. I suppose it is why it's called a "lifestyle" when it gets to the point of feeling somewhat "routine". But is it ever really routine for our wives to have sex with other men??

Mark

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:03 pm

Mark, I thoroughly enjoy reading all of your posts and follow with anticipation of the next exciting installment.
I'm sure I am like a lot of others on here who do not post on a regular basis, I fail to see any reason to post if I am just posting "great" or other minimal comment, that is of no consequence!
If I have anything of any consequence to add, I will do so otherwise I read and thoroughly enjoy living your life vicariously through your posts and wish!!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:Mark, I thoroughly enjoy reading all of your posts and follow with anticipation of the next exciting installment.
I'm sure I am like a lot of others on here who do not post on a regular basis, I fail to see any reason to post if I am just posting "great" or other minimal comment, that is of no consequence!
If I have anything of any consequence to add, I will do so otherwise I read and thoroughly enjoy living your life vicariously through your posts and wish!!
Thank you HappyJohnson...I appreciate you letting me know. And none of your comments are inconsequential. Each comment is an encouragement to me.

What I have mostly tried to do is to use this forum to express my own personal thoughts about the experience of sharing my wife. I try to post the fact of the sexual sharing whenever Juli and Brian meet, but what has helped me the most is to be able to share my thoughts about it. Things that I learn and also how it makes me feel as a husband. What has amazed me the most about it is how it has caused me to realize just how intimate and awesome sex is. As a husband and wife, I think couples may get to the point where we take sex for granted, it's something we enjoy yes, but can become a routine...not just in the way we do it, but that we do it at all.

But I can tell you having been on the outside of the bedroom door, knowing that my wife is on the inside of the bedroom experiencing her sexual climax with another man, is an intense wake up call to the fact of the amazing gift I have in this beautiful woman who has agreed to wear my ring, bear my children and give her body to me whenever I want it. So in that way alone, sharing Juli has made me a better husband.

These are the type of feelings that I am glad I get to share here. Just sitting down and typing on a screen what I am feeling in my heart and my mind at the moment. I love that I get to share my wife with another man. I am extremely proud of her and proud of the way men look at her. So to actually allow one or two of them to experience what I get to experience on a regular basis....well it just keeps getting more and more amazing.

Mark

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Mark, the comment
"As a husband and wife, I think couples may get to the point where we take sex for granted, it's something we enjoy yes, but can become a routine...not just in the way we do it, but that we do it at all.

But I can tell you having been on the outside of the bedroom door, knowing that my wife is on the inside of the bedroom experiencing her sexual climax with another man, is an intense wake up call to the fact of the amazing gift I have in this beautiful woman who has agreed to wear my ring, bear my children and give her body to me whenever I want it. So in that way alone, sharing Juli has made me a better husband".

This is to me the reason why there are so many divorces in the world and is oh so very true that married couples, both male and female do take sex for granted after a while and not appreciate it for the gift from the spouse that it is! I know I am as guilty of this as the next man, but am trying to better myself after having been married for for 46 years. My wife deserves a medal after all this time for putting up with my "bull".

Well said Sir.

Missthefun
Trainable

Unread post by Missthefun » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:57 am

Please keep us posted, Mark. Always love to hear the latest from you and your sexy wife!!!

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:54 pm

Even during cuckolding, a wife and the other man often feel love between them, That might happen to most cucking wives at the moments they're fucking. It has with my wife during hot sex but when she comes down the feeling dissipates. It's common though for a deeper friendship to develop with my wife and most often with me as well.

If a marriage is otherwise solid, those feelings would be unlikely to be a threat. Cuckolding wives tend to stay with their husbands. Even those who cheat (very) rarely leave their husband for another man unless there are serious problems that don't involve sex.