Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
JRE
Trainable

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by JRE » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:33 am

I'm one who will disagree, as I don't see the situation as hotwife "play", and in need of rules. None of the posts suggest that Juli is interested in intimacy with other men for the thrill of variety.To get to this point, Mark and Juli have already discussed what they are comfortable with, and with his blessings and encouragement Juli has been given the freedom to decide what works for them. This thread is in the poly forum and appears to fit that designation perfectly, as most hotwife activity seems to take place with FBs, not long time family friendships like this one. I think Juli has done a marvelous job of planning and respectfully arranging what takes place. In my wife's extramarital affairs, we found rules cause as many problems as they solve. No matter what is agreed upon, it eventually boils down to trust.

As for additional trimming, it might be an interesting gesture to ask Brian to do it for her . My wife prefers that I do her barbering and leaves it up to me to choose how much and where, but one time did ask her boyfriend to do it.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:32 am

I think that this gesture was purely Brian's way of establishing himself as the alpha. To see if his request to redo would be accepted by Julie and to see if Mark would object. This dominance of Julie by another male is what Mark has inferred here that he desires and is comfortable slipping into the beta position. It has nothing to do with love and devotion. As the newness wears off, believe me, Julie will tell Brian where to get off if he tries to become too dominant. She is obviously a strong woman and is the one that's really in control here. And guess what? Her man of choice is clearly Mark and always will be. Mark is just enjoying the ride while it last just like I would do if I were in his shoes. Lucky guy!

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:50 am

Mark, Juli and Brian are all enjoying this, each having their needs met in different ways.
It is admirable that Juli and Mark are so intelligent, mature and secure in their marriage, otherwise this might be a very threatening situation. But seeing a wife unleash her sexuality and independence can be a powerful aphrodisiac, and an incredibly liberating and exhilarating experience. Thank you for sharing this remarkable journey with us.

elina

Unread post by elina » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:04 pm

Great story, thanks for sharing.

I can understand your fascination about knowing whether Brian is more alpha, has a bigger cock than you etc.
Is there a way you can make your Wife feel comfortable that you will not be hurt by Her telling you, but rather that sharing these details can make you love Her even more? Then maybe She will tell you.

Sincerely
elina

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:07 am

Thank you all for your comments...

I woke up this morning feeling Juli's naked body cuddled up next to me as she slept, spooning me with her bare breasts pressed into my back, the soft, smoothness of her skin, her legs and feet touching mine. I even could feel her little tuft of pussy hair against my butt. I laid there for awhile awake enjoying her gentle breathing as she slept next to me.

My mind thought back to a post that someone put on this thread (sorry I'm too lazy to go back and find it so I can give you credit), but in essence it said that, ..."Although a boyfriend or fuck buddy has another man's wife for a few hours, she still goes home to her husband, and the husband has her the rest of the time." So even though Brian enjoys FULL intimacy with my wife, and his "brand" is on her body now in the form of her trimmed pussy hair, but I was the one waking up next to her this morning.

So even though the Alpha Male sometimes dominates a hotwife's body, it's the beta husband who gets to live with her the rest of the time. Laying there this morning made me think back to when I was dating Juli, and I remember at least 4 other guys who were obviously extremely jealous of me being the one that she chose to be with after her divorce from her ex. I found out later that 2 of the guys who were not-so-subtle about wanting her were ones that had already had sex with her (they were ones that her first husband shared her with). So after her ex left her, it was like a feeding frenzy of horny men who wanted a shot at this 20 year old, petite, long-haired brunette with the fit body and perky tits. I had been good friends with Juli and her husband so I naively waited to contact her because I didn't want it to appear that I had any part in breaking up their marriage. I was so careful that finally Juli was the one who called ME and asked me out of our first date! LOL. Turned out she wanted a husband who was more of a gentleman and would make a good father for her children, rather than another Alpha lover like her ex was.
She told me her ex even called her after she and I got engaged and wanted her back, but she turned him down.

So Brian can fuck my wife as often as Juli lets him, and he can even trim or shave her pussy hair to suit his likes....but this morning, this ordinary, beta husband woke up next to my naked hot wife, and Brian slept alone all night.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:22 am

...and life is good.

Best thread ever.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:16 am

This is great. There's more to being a man than sex, size, and dominance. Julie obviously knows this. You two are great. Proud for you.

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:48 am

...And that, is how we do that.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:17 am

awww sweet

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:26 am

I wonder if my wives boyfriend loves her?? I know my wife loves his cock and his hard fuckings...

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:46 am

NC...I think that for me, the emotional aspect of wife sharing is the most intense part of the experience. Just the total intimacy of sex makes even a seemingly "casual" encounter to be very bonding between the man and woman. I understand each couple's situation is different, and some wives truly have "fuck buddies" while others have "boyfriends", but I have to believe that even the most platonic sex has some level of emotional bond. In my situation I truly believe that Juli and Brian do love each other as intimate friends. I've described it in previous posts as somewhere between the emotional bond that she and I share as a married couple, and the emotions of simple friends. Brian's relationship with Juli is somewhere between those two goal posts.

Brian may be more inclined to just enjoy the sex, but I know Juli wouldn't be having sex with him if she didn't feel some sort of emotional bond as well.

How do you feel about your wife and her boyfriend? Do they love each other even a little? And if so, does that turn you on?

Mark

NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Fri Mar 13, 2015 1:41 am

I think that they have feelings for each other. I don't know how deep. my wife says he is just her boyfriend for now. she says she is only in love with me, but she loves to fuck him and really enjoys her time with him. and yes it turns me on so much knowing she has what she wants.

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:26 am

It’s like waiting for the next season of your favorite TV show to begin. We loved the last one and after a teaser preview, our minds can only envisage what comes next.

How often will Juli and Brian schedule their intimate romps?

Will they have an entire weekend together?

Will they have sex in Mark and Juli’s home?

Is a three-way in the future?

Will Mark’s stated desire for a poly relationship evolve?

Will Juli shave the last remnants as a sign of complete submission?

Will any emotional problems arise?

We can only wait and wonder……

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:23 am

Just to keep you updated.
I'm finding that life as a cuckold husband sees most days being business as usual, interspersed with the occasional ecstasy of sharing my wife sexually with her boyfriend.
Juli and Brian continue to communicate mostly through texts, but an occasional phone call too. He was out of town last week so they didn't have their usual lunch date, but she plans to meet with him tomorrow for lunch (not sex but just lunch and talk).
I think Juli is trying to limit their sex to once or twice a month.

To somewhat answer the rest of JRE's questions:
>There has been no indication that Juli and Brian will have sex in our home. I'm not ruling that out but at this point I think it would be too emotional for Juli to do it in our marriage bed with another man.
>Also no talk yet of going away for the weekend. If they do, I think she will want us to do it like we did over Valentine's weekend. All 3 of us in the same hotel, but Juli has already spent the night with Brian that way, so probably would again the next time, with me in an adjacent room.

Also..I just posted a new pic of Juli in the hotties forum "(My Wife Juli). It's not a close up but I was able to take it with her nude so it shows how she has trimmed back her pussy hair even more after Brian requested that.

Mark

BlueDuck
Pervert

Unread post by BlueDuck » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:03 pm

Incredible story, thanks for sharing! Your wife is beautiful as well!
Links to our photos: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33091

Instagram blue_duck_97

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:22 pm

How often do you desire they have sex? I know that when my wife gets into a partner she likes some level of intensity, like a minimum twice a week. Last year she went for a few months at 4x/week and we were all in heaven.
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:21 pm

SM - I remember your story. A slightly different view of my kind of heaven.

Co-hub, you sound happy and that is good
X
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:37 pm

MrsTruckstar wrote:SM - I remember your story. A slightly different view of my kind of heaven.

Co-hub, you sound happy and that is good
X
Perhaps heaven and hell are not always so far apart in this lifestyle ;)
Our threads:

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:43 pm

^^^^^ SM -: For you Maybe. Not me...
Can we all please be nice to each other. Disagree by all means but please be nice.[/size]

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:20 am

MrsTruckstar wrote:^^^^^ SM -: For you Maybe. Not me...
I guess we can't all be as cleaver and as lucky as you, and never hit any bumps ;)

Based on my reading on here, there seems to be plenty of angst and bumps to go around...
Our threads:

MrsTruckstar
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by MrsTruckstar » Tue Mar 17, 2015 4:01 am

Samanthasman wrote:
MrsTruckstar wrote:^^^^^ SM -: For you Maybe. Not me...
I guess we can't all be as cleaver and as lucky as you,
Yep, well said you, I love it when you admit these things. Oh I am sure you meant clever BTW, Cleaver not a tool with a heavy, broad blade, used by butchers for chopping meat.
"a meat cleaver"
LOL. Let's get back to the story.

Co-Hubby, make sure you are cool with every movement, the lifestyle never runs at a steady pace and there will be ups and downs. Sometimes ups will outnumber the downs. The pace between them and the depth of the fall are unsure. However it is a great life when it goes well. Painful when it doesn't. Life is like that however.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:36 am

Mark..how are things going? Update maybe?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:30 am

AMAZING, FANTASTIC, INCREDIBLE AND EXCELLENT posts Mark!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot for sharing your story!!!

You have a new follower on me ;)

Bets regards and great orgasms,
Oscar

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:41 am

Been very busy lately but wanted to just do a quick post this morning and keep everyone updated. Things between Juli and Brian seem to be seeking a routine schedule for them to meet. They continue to text each other, if not daily then every-other day, and also an occasional phone call too. Juli told me that she and Brian have talked about meeting again perhaps this week but most likely next week. Now that Spring is here their work schedules are more busy so the weekly lunch meetings have not been happening like they did all winter.

While Juli hasn't totally opened up to me yet with a lot of details, we have had a couple of very relaxed and open talks this past week about her sex with Brian. She mentioned again "how much he needs the intimacy", and that they "lay in bed after sex and cuddle". Just like that very first night in the hotel on Valentine's weekend, where she told me the main reason she spent the night with Brian rather than coming back to my room, was that Brian held her so close that she didn't feel that she could just jump out of bed and leave. So I think Juli is using Brian's obvious need for female intimacy to justify, at least to herself, why she needs to continue to let him have sex with her regularly. (There is no need on my part for her to justify it, I love sharing her with him on such an intimate and personal level, but I think Juli needs to convince herself that it is okay to enjoy sex with another man because he needs her.)

Knowing Juli as I do, and seeing how she is getting more relaxed when talking to me about her relationship with Brian, I think I will soon be able to get her to tell me more details about the sex itself. I'll let you know.

Mark

JRE
Trainable

Unread post by JRE » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:24 am

co-husband wrote: (There is no need on my part for her to justify it, I love sharing her with him on such an intimate and personal level, but I think Juli needs to convince herself that it is okay to enjoy sex with another man because he needs her.)

Mark
You just put everything in perspective with one sentence!

From what you've said about her comments, it sounds as if she is quickly finding her multiple relationship comfort zone. The fact that she is now convinced that you have not been turned off and are also comfortable, will surely make sharing intimate details easier for her.