Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
co-husband
Player

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:58 pm

Juli and I hosted our local friend again today. This was the 4th time this summer that he has joined us.
I did something today that I hadn't done before. I came while I was watching Mike have sex with my wife.

I was just sitting in a chair next to the bed, watching and stroking. Seeing him on top of her I was dwelling on the fact that this man was totally inside my wife's pussy..and then all of a sudden I felt my climax at the point of no return. I couldn't control it. I erupted into my own hand. Usually I can tell when I'm getting close and can stop stroking to regain control..but I guess I was too engrossed in the moment and didn't feel it building. It really was a complete surprise to me when it happened.

I'm sure this has probably happened to other husbands in that situation, but it was a first for me. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed in myself because just as I was really into what was going on, suddenly my participation in it was over. It takes me too long to recover after I cum, so no sloppy seconds for me today. Plus my libido immediately dropped to zero so it wasn't nearly as much fun to watch another man have sex with my wife knowing I was now only a spectator.

Would appreciate hearing from others who have had this happen.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:47 pm

I've came just kissing my wife's dirty mouth after he came in her mouth.

BlueDuck
Pervert

Unread post by BlueDuck » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:52 pm

I have a similar "issue", if issue is the correct/accurate word. I tend to lose interest if I cum first and it takes me a while to recover. So I always ask that my wife's playmate cum first. But I've never made myself cum while shad and be wee playing (I have a hair trigger, so I'm extra careful).

I have on occasion lost control and came first on accident. Even with my libido shot, I still enjoyed watching my wife enjoy herself and her friends enjoy her. Typically the sounds of their pleasure for me hard again surprisingly quick.
Links to our photos: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33091

Instagram blue_duck_97

sirenseeker
Trainable

Unread post by sirenseeker » Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:49 am

I would on occasion cum while watching my ex with Jim and it did inhibit my enjoyment of watching them making love. Honestly though while I occasionally had reclaiming sex with my wife after Jim left, she did so out of some sense of marital obligation and preferred to savor the afterglow of their consummated lovemaking. We discussed how best to handle my needs and she mentioned that while Jim had no objection to my presence he was a bit put off having me masturbate. I settled on doing my business in private before he arrived. I had enough time for my libido to recover somewhat and it added a sense of cuckold pleasure knowing the relative lack of worth of my cum to spill it out harmlessly while his was to be delivered into her core and welcomed by her.

I do totally get and understand the enjoyable sensations of feeling Mike's silken product on your cock but this is an option for you to consider. It has to work well for all three of you. You're so fortunate to have a great wife like Juli.

EDAS
Experienced

Unread post by EDAS » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:05 am

I love this thread very much, Co-husband. I know that after this new man has sex with your wife, you penetrate your wife. But I was wondering if you and Juli have sex in between meetings with this new man.

Another question: if and when you do have sex with Juli alone (without the new man being present), do you feel humiliated sometimes because you cannot give her as full a sexual experience as Brian did and as the new man does? Do you and Juli talk about this, i.e. your not being as good sexually with Juli as the others have been and are?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:07 am

EDAS wrote:I love this thread very much, Co-husband. I know that after this new man has sex with your wife, you penetrate your wife. But I was wondering if you and Juli have sex in between meetings with this new man.

Another question: if and when you do have sex with Juli alone (without the new man being present), do you feel humiliated sometimes because you cannot give her as full a sexual experience as Brian did and as the new man does? Do you and Juli talk about this, i.e. your not being as good sexually with Juli as the others have been and are?
Thanks to each of you for your input...it helps a lot to read about others with this experience.
And I relate to BlueDuck...I honestly have always had the pre-mature ejaculation issue, so I am always keenly aware of that danger especially when I am in a hpyer-sexual situation such as watching another man with my wife.
When Juli was meeting last year with our friend Brian..they did it in private at his house, so I never was present to see it. But now that I am part of the experience with our local friend Mike...I have been very careful not to lose my control, but yesterday I wasn't careful enough and exploded before I realized I was that close.

I agree it is still erotic to share my wife, but I think my disappointment of suddenly being out of the loop caused me to be less enthusiastic about what I was witnessing.

And to answer EDAS...Juli and I do have frequent sex in between meetings with Mike. He is more like an occasional supplement to our sex life. And since Juli and I have been married, we are both well aware of my "issue" of control and we have had to make adjustments to our lovemaking in order for Juli to have her orgasms. While she is too nice to talk in much detail of how she orgasmed with Brian (and I have witnessed her orgasms with Mike)...she and I have talked some about the quality of sex that she experienced with Brian. And she has admitted to me the reason that she decided to end the sexual relationship with him was because their sex had become "too passionate". Not that they were in love with each other, but Juli described the physical sex as being "too good" (my words not hers..but that's what she meant).

Mark

+WifeSuckedFriend
Prepubescent

Unread post by +WifeSuckedFriend » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:11 pm

D+D wrote:So true Mark. Everything you said. I might add that the ease that my wife has dropping to her knees to suck cock amazes me. Also sometimes when a wife sees the same man alone for a period of time, they develop a relationship that include their own way of making love as a couple. It's hard sometimes to imagine that your wife would do that, but it's an emotional turn on.
There are things that I love about our marriage now:
  • Our sex life is amazing -- lots of dirty talk like never before. Erotic name calling, having her admit to loving the feeling of another cock in her mouth.
  • My wife is more attractive to me than ever -- seeing her with another man's cock in her mouth and his cum on her chin, wow!
  • We are closer than ever before -- we have a great secret that has created more intimacy.
But there are things that are hard too:
  • The self-doubt that sometimes creeps in -- will I lose her? Does he please my wife better than me?
  • The jealousy that fuels the erotic part sometimes fucks with me later.
  • The feeling that this will get out of hand -- it's just blowjobs for now, but practically everyone tells me it will inevitably go further.
So, like most things in life I have to take the bad with the good and just enjoy it while it lasts.
Last edited by +WifeSuckedFriend on Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

+WifeSuckedFriend
Prepubescent

Unread post by +WifeSuckedFriend » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:42 pm

I want to thank all the great people on ourhotwives.org and wifelovers.com for helping my through this difficult time in my marriage. I grew up with the idea that marriage = monogamy and that "cheating" on your spouse is the WORST thing you can do.

My world view changed FOREVER the minute I saw my wife's lips touch another man's cock, when I saw her take off her top and push down her bra, and when I watched in awe as another man face fucked my beautiful bride until he erupted on Jessica's lips, chin, neck, and chest.

It hasn't been easy for me and I certainly can't talk to friends, family, or our pastor. I sought help from (expensive) phone sex women who would listen to my story and helped me understand that IT IS OKAY THAT I AM AROUSED seeing (or hearing about) my wife being intimately sexual with another man.

It was only after learning of this site that I found a true hotwife home. Thank you all!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:04 am

+WifeSuckedFriend wrote:I want to thank all the great people on ourhotwives.org and wifelovers.com for helping my through this difficult time in my marriage. I grew up with the idea that marriage = monogamy and that "cheating" on your spouse is the WORST thing you can do.

My world view changed FOREVER the minute I saw my wife's lips touch another man's cock, when I saw her take off her top and push down her bra, and when I watched in awe as another man face fucked my beautiful bride until he erupted on Jessica's lips, chin, neck, and chest.

It hasn't been easy for me and I certainly can't talk to friends, family, or our pastor. I sought help from (expensive) phone sex women who would listen to my story and helped me understand that IT IS OKAY THAT I AM AROUSED seeing (or hearing about) my wife being intimately sexual with another man.

It was only after learning of this site that I found a true hotwife home. Thank you all!
Hi Wifesuckedfriend...Like you, sharing my wife intimately with another man was a brand new experience after many years of monogamous marriage. It was something that I had felt that I wanted for quite a while, and I was the one who finally convinced my wife to go through with helping our single friend by sleeping with him. The first time it happened, I had the same feeling as you described. I wondered, "What have I done!?". The actual experience was much more intense emotionally than I had expected. But it was a positive intensity because it fueled my sexual arousal like nothing I had experienced before. (Maybe other than losing my virginity. That was pretty exciting! lol).

All of the sex with her first lover took place in the privacy of his bedroom, so I experienced the role of the cuckold husband waiting alone at home for my wife to return carrying her lover's seed. But more recently I have actually wtinessed my wife undressing in front of another man and receiving him between her legs. And you're right..the very first time I saw another man cup my wife's bare breast in his hand, and see HIS cock between her lips...is indescribable how it felt as a husband.

Also like you I cannot talk about this to any of our family or friends. No one would believe that my good little wife is such a nympho. So the good people on this forum helped me through a very emotional time and have been a great encouragement to me. So we know how you are feeling and are here to support you.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:14 am

sirenseeker wrote: We discussed how best to handle my needs and she mentioned that while Jim had no objection to my presence he was a bit put off having me masturbate. I settled on doing my business in private before he arrived. I had enough time for my libido to recover somewhat and it added a sense of cuckold pleasure knowing the relative lack of worth of my cum to spill it out harmlessly while his was to be delivered into her core and welcomed by her.
I so can relate to this by sirenseeker. At times over this last year I have corrensponded with an Alpha Bull about my situation and he told me basically the same thing..that my "beta" cum is inferior and it is disrespectful for me to ejaculate in front of my wife and her Bull when they are in bed together. I like his thinking and actually agree with the concept of respecting a Bull that way. My wife's first lover didn't want me to cum inside my wife the day before he had her. I understood and Juli and I always abstained from intercourse with each other the day before she was scheduled to be with him.

Mark

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:33 am

Mark do U and Juli abstain before She and Mark get together?

ArizonaGuy
Pervert

Unread post by ArizonaGuy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:51 am

I guess I am very fortunate to have two female friends who enjoy my telling them regarding HW's time with her FB. They tell me they wish they had the same time of arrangement with their spouse and or long time boy friend. With my retelling the stories I get to relive those times again, damn it's hot being able to tell someone what's going with your wife and her FB.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:50 am

Observer1931 wrote:Mark do U and Juli abstain before She and Mark get together?
Hi Observer...no with our local friend Mike, he has not asked us for the same consideration as Brian did, and Juli and I have not purposely abstained prior to being with him. I don't think we have purposley planned to have sex the day before either..but it has just not been an issue with him or with us either.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:53 am

ArizonaGuy wrote:I guess I am very fortunate to have two female friends who enjoy my telling them regarding HW's time with her FB. They tell me they wish they had the same time of arrangement with their spouse and or long time boy friend. With my retelling the stories I get to relive those times again, damn it's hot being able to tell someone what's going with your wife and her FB.
I agree with you ArizonaGuy. Our experiences as cuckolds is so amazing, and we cannot talk about it to most people we know. (In Juli and my case, we can't tell anyone). So to share my feelings in this forum and to get feedback from other cuckold husbands who understand my excitement, has really been great.

Mark

CuckedDude
Pervert

Unread post by CuckedDude » Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:51 pm

co-husband wrote:
ArizonaGuy wrote:I guess I am very fortunate to have two female friends who enjoy my telling them regarding HW's time with her FB. They tell me they wish they had the same time of arrangement with their spouse and or long time boy friend. With my retelling the stories I get to relive those times again, damn it's hot being able to tell someone what's going with your wife and her FB.
I agree with you ArizonaGuy. Our experiences as cuckolds is so amazing, and we cannot talk about it to most people we know. (In Juli and my case, we can't tell anyone). So to share my feelings in this forum and to get feedback from other cuckold husbands who understand my excitement, has really been great.

Mark

yeah guys this release and occasional abreaction
is therapeutic as hell. Cuck lives matter goddamn it :cry:

subhubbyofsl
Prepubescent

Unread post by subhubbyofsl » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:35 am

I just got into this one - but on page 16 - it is so profound - I remember when I was just starting to figure out what was happening between my wife and a coworker from france - that she started shaving herself for him - and it was completely shaved except for landing strip - it was before trip over were she was going the weekend before to as she said site see

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:41 pm

subhubbyofsl wrote:I just got into this one - but on page 16 - it is so profound - I remember when I was just starting to figure out what was happening between my wife and a coworker from france - that she started shaving herself for him - and it was completely shaved except for landing strip - it was before trip over were she was going the weekend before to as she said site see
Hi subhubby....I appreciate your input. And that is how my wife changed her pubic hair style was at the request of her lover. As a husband it's an amazing feeling to think of another man every time I look at my wife's pussy!

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:40 am

I promised to update this thread when Juli and I next met with our local friend Mike. We hosted Mike on Friday afternoon (that would be October 21). It was very similar to the way we have done things with him before. The only real change is that this time Juli wore a black nighty with a sheer top, which Mike really enjoyed seeing. The other times she didn't wear lingerie but rather just undressed when we went into the bedroom.

Also, the last time we were with him, as Mike started having sex with Juli, I lost my control and ejaculated pre-maturely while watching them, so this time I was much more careful and focused more on helping them with their pleasure rather than my own. So while he was "engaged" with her, I rubbed Juli's feet and legs. Then a huge turn on for me was hearing Mike moan as he climaxed, and I knew what he was doing at that very moment inside my wife...leaving his seed in her!

After he pulled out, I then had sex with Juli and could feel Mike's silky semen on my penis. I love that feeling of another man's deposit in my wife's pussy. I came within about 2 minutes at best, and added my beta semen to Mike's Alpha Semen.

Another part of wife-sharing that I am enjoying more and more each time, is lying in our marriage bed, next to the man who has just had sex with my wife. Both of us naked and exposing our manhood, limp from having just ejaculated our seed into the same woman.
While Juli is in the bathroom cleaning up from the sex, Mike and I laid there talking about what a great woman she is. Without even saying the words, it has become obvious that HE is the Alpha Male in our 3-way relationship even if at this point it is just physical. And I felt a bit awkward during those minutes when Mike and I were alone on the bed, because I wondered if he could tell that I enjoyed that after-sex alone time with him. It embarrassed me a little to enjoy it so much.

Mark

gpcuckold0
Trainable

Unread post by gpcuckold0 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:22 am

mark,
you are so lucky, i would love to have time like that with my wife's boyfriend

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Oct 27, 2016 3:31 am

I wanted to let everyone know that I have posted a picture of Juli in the "Our Hotties" forum. For full disclosure, it was a picture I took during the first meeting we had with our local guy named Mike..this was back in June. Because he is married he didn't want his picture taken so in the pic I took, Mike had just pulled out of her after cumming inside her pussy, and was at the end of the bed slightly cropped from the pic.

But you can tell Juli's contentment because Mike had given her an orgasm with his Cock literally a couple of minutes before the pic was taken.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:35 am

Have you thought of or are you interested in cleaning your wife's pussy after she's been filled and in front of her alpha bull?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:06 am

D+D wrote:Have you thought of or are you interested in cleaning your wife's pussy after she's been filled and in front of her alpha bull?
Hi D+D...I have not really considered eating out his cum from my wife. I do understand the erotic potential of it but it's one thing that I personally have not desired to do. Also I'm positive my wife would not want me to.

However I have really enjoyed feeling his silky seconds on my penis!

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:42 am

Silky seconds are great! Not everyone cares for creampie.

stevens62
Experienced

Unread post by stevens62 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:38 am

Had a similar experience. My wife was having sex with her lover and I was fully dressed with my cock out, just half-hard and hanging there, while I rubbed it slightly. Then I felt a slight tingling, and looked down to see cum dripping out. Couldn't control it, and got horny again in a few minutes. My wife laughed, as did I.

co-husband wrote:Juli and I hosted our local friend again today. This was the 4th time this summer that he has joined us.
I did something today that I hadn't done before. I came while I was watching Mike have sex with my wife.

I was just sitting in a chair next to the bed, watching and stroking. Seeing him on top of her I was dwelling on the fact that this man was totally inside my wife's pussy..and then all of a sudden I felt my climax at the point of no return. I couldn't control it. I erupted into my own hand. Usually I can tell when I'm getting close and can stop stroking to regain control..but I guess I was too engrossed in the moment and didn't feel it building. It really was a complete surprise to me when it happened.

I'm sure this has probably happened to other husbands in that situation, but it was a first for me. Needless to say I was pretty disappointed in myself because just as I was really into what was going on, suddenly my participation in it was over. It takes me too long to recover after I cum, so no sloppy seconds for me today. Plus my libido immediately dropped to zero so it wasn't nearly as much fun to watch another man have sex with my wife knowing I was now only a spectator.

Would appreciate hearing from others who have had this happen.

Mark

Footfreak
Experienced

Unread post by Footfreak » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Mark- I have cum in my shorts dozens of times watching Erica swallowing
some dudes thick load. It's the Cuckolds way my Amigo!!!