Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
NC-hotwife-hubby
Player

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by NC-hotwife-hubby » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:14 am

so hubby and hotwife and her BF go away for weekend and hubby pretends to be hotwifes brother while bf pretends to be the hubby .... that's kinda hott

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:26 am

Wingman and NC...thanks for your comments and suggestions.
Yes, going away just the 3 of us, and my wife spending the night with her boyfriend was very hot indeed! An amazing feeling and one I never dreamed I'd get to experience. And you're right that as any husband who has experienced that sexual denial while another man gets to enjoy my wife, it's just so arousing for me. Non-cucks just wouldn't understand how a husband can enjoy being denied sex, but it's almost as good as getting sex.

I understand your suggestions, but Juli is not the kind if woman who would be comfortable sharing too many details of the sex she and Brian have together, and she is not one who would enjoy showing me any disrespect as her husband. And she does not deny me sex because she has always felt strongly that the sexual intimacy between us is important for our marriage. I know it sounds crazy for me to complain that my wife wants to have sex with me so often...lol...but when I see men who are divorced or widowed, and know that they sleep alone, it makes me thankful that I have a hot wife that other men would love to sleep with even once, but I am the one she is with at night (except when we go away with Brian :-).

At least in my mind I can enjoy the feeling of being denied during the time that she is with her FWB. And to answer your question, I would be happy to just masturbate in front of her, but when we are in a sexual situation, she insists on us having intercourse. (it's a curse that I must bear) lol.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:17 am

Mark it has been some time since your last update, how are things going.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:04 am

" ... when we are in a sexual situation, she insists on us having intercourse. (it's a curse that I must bear) lol."

So sorry for you, man ... I guess you're just fucked. :(

:lol:

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:24 am

Hi...I was gone last week on business and Juli stayed home. I did tell her that she could spend the night with Brian if she wanted to while I was gone, but she said she didn't want to meet with Brian without me at least being at home. (or in the next room at a hotel). So she wasn't with him last week, but did make arrangements to be with him on Wednesday of this week. (2 days from now as I am writing this).

Mark

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:58 am

Thanks for the update, Mark. I continue to enjoy your postings :)

norbertrichard
Pervert

Re: Another man loves my wife, thats hot.

Unread post by norbertrichard » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:16 pm

How about an update? Do you know if she gives him b/js, and does he take her bareback?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:16 pm

It's been a while since I posted an update. Mainly due to the busyness of the summer months, but also because the relationship that we now have with our friend has gotten into somewhat of a routine (if wife-sharing can be called routine), so I don't have a lot of new information to share.

Juli and Brian now meet regularly as their schedules permit which is about twice a month...every other week. In fact she is with him this afternoon (Wednesday). She goes to his house and spends about 2 or 3 hours. Juli is becoming more relaxed about talking to me about their sexual activities. I still don't press her for too much information but I do know that they generally have oral foreplay followed by intercourse. Juli does orgasm with Brian inside her and she enjoys that a lot. Frankly that is something I've not been able to do for her, for various reasons, but Brian has the stamina to last long enough for Juli to cum naturally.

I also know that their personalities do not necessarily totally mesh. She said that there are certain traits of Brian's personality that she finds annoying, and she said that he is not a man she would want to live with. So the emotional bond between them seems to have leveled off at "Friends with Benefits" or "Intimate Friends". So I know that they just enjoy the sexual chemistry which seems to be very good between them.

To answer norbertrichard...Juli does give Brian oral sex, but I think its mostly been to prepare him for intercourse. She hasnt told me this but I'd bet she has let him cum in her mouth at least once just because he hadnt had a blow job in a while if ever (I dont know what his ex wife did for him when they were married), but I think Juli makes sure he saves it so he can cum during sex. And yes he does take her bareback. That was one of the agreements with him when we first started this 3-way relationship. He agreed to remain monogamous with my wife, and in return he doesn't have to wear a condom (which Juli wouldn't want anyway. Condoms would probably have been a deal breaker for her from the beginning.)

Mark

ericsacto

Unread post by ericsacto » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:46 am

Thanks for the update. It's good that everybody is having a good time.
Are there any additional fantasies you have with regard to Juli and Brian?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:32 am

Mark, good to hear from you. I agree, once you settle into a relationship, it gets kind of mundane as for as being "newsworthy". Wife sees boyfriend has great sex and comes home horny. Your relationship is newsworthy in the fact of your stable, loving relationship with Julie and her ability to keep this all in perspective. It is good to hear from you though because you are such a great couple. My wife has a friend that she really, really likes, but like Julie's situation, she could never stand to be around him for very long. Goes to show that in a lasting relationship sex isn't everything.

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:18 am

This sounds like a very cool arrangement for all participants - I meant "hot" - of course! ;) :mrgreen: :cool:

Well, both, I guess. The lack of Drama is cool. :)

You getting her cummy (even if swabbed-out - it's the thought that counts, right!) Brian-used pussy is HOTT! :twisted:

norbertrichard
Pervert

Re: Another man loves my wife, Great Story

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:51 am

Mark, Has Julie, ever expressed the idea of taking a trip, or short vacation with Brian, and going as husband and wife? When she comes home to you after an afternoon with Brian, is she still full of his cum, or has she taken a shower?, and do you two have reclaim sex immediately?

co-husband
Player

Re: Another man loves my wife, Great Story

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:36 am

norbertrichard wrote:Mark, Has Julie, ever expressed the idea of taking a trip, or short vacation with Brian, and going as husband and wife? When she comes home to you after an afternoon with Brian, is she still full of his cum, or has she taken a shower?, and do you two have reclaim sex immediately?
norbertrichard.....The 3 of us have gone away for the weekend, and they slept through the night in the same room, while I was in an adjacent room. So they pretty much functioned as a husband and wife during those times. I think Brian is more comfortable with that than Juli is. I know he would take her away on a vacation alone but she wouldn't go without me at least being in the same hotel with them.

To your second question...Yes Brian cums bareback inside of Juli so when she gets home his seed is still inside her, and we do have reclaim sex that night. Soon enough after him that I can still feel that silky sensation of his sperm in my wife.

Mark

norbertrichard
Pervert

Re: Another man loves my wife and can't blame him.

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:40 am

Mark, i have seen the pix, and read your story, and i think that you are one hell of a lucky guy. I don't know how much further you would like to expand this experience, but if it were me, i wouldn't wait much longer, before i took Julie, and called it a day. Good luck lucky dog.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:11 am

This coming Friday is Brian's birthday. He turns 64. Juli is planning to spend most of the day with him on Friday beginning with breakfast that morning until late afternoon (his family has a birthday dinner planned for him that evening). She told me that Brian asked her to spend the night with him on Thursday night so they could go out together early Friday morning for the breakfast. So far Juli has declined that invitation.

I encouraged her to go ahead and spend the night with him, but she reacted negatively when I said that. She said it bothers her that I never show any jealousy and that I'm so enthusiastic about letting another man have sex with her. I tried to reassure her that it's just because I feel so secure in our relationship, but I think she just wanted to hear me say that I was at least a little jealous of Brian. And I admitted that I had a mix of jealousy and arousal at sharing her with him. I'm not sure if she bought that but it seemed to pacify her.

Have any other cuckold husbands had this reaction from your wife?

Mark

davidm205
Virgin

Unread post by davidm205 » Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:47 am

This is somewhat common down the road.

Advise to reassure her and tell her you love her and only want her to be happy.

That you love to see her happy and have that gleam in her eye.

Regards

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:51 am

Yes, I think we can begin to lose their deep devotion and even some respect if they begin to feel we don't care enough to be jealous. I fear I'm seeing this too. She just hasn't said it. If they just only would realize that they are the center of all we do all we think. I worship my hotwife like a goddess most of the time as I know you do Julie, Mark.

Samanthasman
OHW Addict

Unread post by Samanthasman » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:56 am

I would tell her that you do feel a sense of jealousy and angst - and it is hard to explain, but that jealousy and angst is pleasurable and exciting to you. I would say that you don't want to overly express that jealousy to her, because you don't want her to feel badly of guilty, and because frankly, it's incredibly exciting and thrilling for you when she is with Brian and you want to encourage that more and not less for everyone's pleasure.

Frankly - I'm surprised she does not want to see him 2-3x/week rather than 2-3x/month...
Our threads:
Samantha Getting Started...

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:14 am

If interpersonal sexual patterns and the feelings which flow through and among the people involved were stable and lacking in the demand for growth and variety over time, there wouldn't be any hotwifing or cuckolding at all, among other things, right?

It doesn't seem unusual to me that you might occasionally be called upon to demonstrate some more nuanced depth of feeling for her - as her - than what she may be getting from you. She seems to have heard your urging her to spend a night with Brian as you pushing her away ... but that wasn't it, was it?

One aspect of some cuckolds' desire that sometimes gets expressed here (not often acknowledged by the cuckold as such, although sometimes strongly suggested by his actions) must cross the wife's mind now and then, at least: is her husband's urging her to go fuck someone else at some level merely off-loading a marital function which he feels as a task and finds boring, irritating or unsatisfying?

Whatever the status - high or minimal - of that kind of impulse among your complex of relevant feelings may be, Mark, I urge that you be aware of the possibility that she may be picking up on it. It would be a shame if this lovely set of circumstances were to fall into a decline in the intensity of your and Juli's feelings for each other as primary and mutually constitutive for you both.

I think Samanthasman's advice is on the right track, even though the components of jealous pain and sexual thrill may seem contradictory to many people. He gets that. I get that. Sometimes our advocacy for the lifestyle here causes us to exaggerate the harmonious character of interspousal feeling when there is extra-relationship fucking going on.

In fact, for you it seems very likely that entertaining both the types of sweet and painful feelings at the same time is an inexhaustible delicious contrast - but I think it would be wise to remember that you need to express the whole internally contrasting package of feelings for your wife to grasp and enjoy her part in producing for you, in all their depth and complexity.

Juli cannot be expected always to understand and appreciate deeply enough the particular mix that turns your crank, 'cause she ain't a cuck!! ;)

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:33 am

Mark I would have a second thoughts on you saying she could spend an overnight with Brian you don't want this to happen ever, this is different to what has happened in the past (holiday weekend), you are giving Julie the wrong signals she declined the offer from Brian you said it was ok for her to do it in other words you don't care one way or the other in her eyes no wonder she was upset, you should care very very much!.

I still believe when I said a long time ago that Brian had an ulterior motive here that he wants Julie for himself, I still believe he is not the family friend you think he is, he knows he has to take his time not to push to much or to quickly to sway Julie away from you and you allowing/letting him to do just that is playing into his hands, by not reacting as Julie expects you to.

Julie has also told you there are some traits in Brian she does not like, I wonder if this is one of them and is suspecting his motives but is not sure, she was trying to warn you in some way for you to be mindful and react more in future, or is it as I suspect that she is such a really lovely caring person that she really has not or does not realise or see what is going on in my opinion, Julie obviously wants you to be more assertive in looking out and after her and by showing how much you love her, by reassuring her she needs to see this from you, be very careful my friend your marriage is at stake here even if I am totally wrong in what I think Brian is trying to do.

Regards L C
I'm the boss in our house, and I have the wifes permission to say so!

rs480
Pervert

Unread post by rs480 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:01 pm

Mark, may I say this on your thread? I don't know if I've ever posted here but I've read every word. :-)
My wife and I were having an oddly nice talk just a few minutes ago and she had brought up the fact that I claim I am NOT a jealous man.
I ran with it hard like usual. Not exactly jealousy free..... I let her know.
I heehawed around putting words together in my brain. She waited patiently (for once). Twas a good night, tonight.
Sunday;
He's one of my closest friends also!
Her old boyfriend's car was parked in the middle of the driveway (hill). I was pissed but turned on bad. For her.
He was sitting next to her in the (MY) breezy front yard without a shirt. (she loved/loves his hairy chest) I hated it but it was a thrill for me because of her (still) love for him.
She asked "Was I just supposed to (she makes a motion to mess with his chest hair)?" "Yes!" I said. It would've made her happy. :-)
Pissed me off bad but what a turn on. I told her so.
The love we have for our ladies........ HOT, COLD or somewhere in between
Yes, I believe I'm losing my mind.

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:47 am

lagercandle2014 wrote:Mark I would have a second thoughts on you saying she could spend an overnight with Brian you don't want this to happen ever, this is different to what has happened in the past (holiday weekend), you are giving Julie the wrong signals she declined the offer from Brian you said it was ok for her to do it in other words you don't care one way or the other in her eyes no wonder she was upset, you should care very very much!.

I still believe when I said a long time ago that Brian had an ulterior motive here that he wants Julie for himself, I still believe he is not the family friend you think he is, he knows he has to take his time not to push to much or to quickly to sway Julie away from you and you allowing/letting him to do just that is playing into his hands, by not reacting as Julie expects you to.

Julie has also told you there are some traits in Brian she does not like, I wonder if this is one of them and is suspecting his motives but is not sure, she was trying to warn you in some way for you to be mindful and react more in future, or is it as I suspect that she is such a really lovely caring person that she really has not or does not realise or see what is going on in my opinion, Julie obviously wants you to be more assertive in looking out and after her and by showing how much you love her, by reassuring her she needs to see this from you, be very careful my friend your marriage is at stake here even if I am totally wrong in what I think Brian is trying to do.

Regards L C
Several posters have recently made the same point I've been worried about from the very beginning. It's right there in the title of your thread. I think while some hotwife hubbies enjoy the angst of knowing that the man who is fucking their wife also is falling in love with her, damn few of them would enjoy the fact that the other man may be trying to steal not just her pussy, but her heart.

You, on the other hand seem to relish the idea. I suppose it is because you have so much faith in Juli that you knew it was never likely to happen. But what you appear to have failed to recognize is how your cavalier attitude toward the situation makes her feel about you. It always has sounded to me like you were hoping for a poly situation, where you would have supremacy. But at the same time YOU were the only one of the three that harbored that wish. Juli wanted you, and Brian wanted her all to himself.

I agree with LC's comment about Brian's ulterior motive.

Further, I agree with his comment that Juli suspects the same thing.

And she is not happy that you appear to care so little about that prospect. I think she just fired a large cannonball across your bow, letting you know that she wants you to be a lot more assertive about YOU AND HER, and a lot less eager to shove Brian down her throat (no pun intended).

My opinion is that she has been fucking Brian primarily to help him over an emotional bump regarding his prior wife, and while obviously enjoying the excitement about the extra attention from another man and the extramarital sex that brings with it, she is tiring of it and starting to wonder very much about how strong your love is for her.

As LC warns in his last sentence, while your marriage may survive this and Brian will not succeed in stealing her away from you, there remains the very real risk that your marriage will still suffer irreparable damage because of how she now feels about you because of your eagerness in having her and Brian do this.

That certainly isn't as bad as losing her physically through divorce, but it is still bad because you run the very real risk of losing her emotionally.

It is my strongly held opinion that you have some work cut out for you in bringing her back to her pre-Brian emotional state. I think you have already lost a lot.

You probably don't want to hear this, but here is my advice: By now Brian should be over the loss of his wife. He needs no further help from Juli. And I think what I've read between the lines of what she has been telling you, that she is ready to end it too.

I think you would do yourself well in re-asserting your love for her, if you were to discuss with her the idea that this thing has run its course and it is time for her to start cutting him loose from her. I believe that is what she wants too.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:04 am

Why not simply give her the choice by just telling her if she is tiring of the relationship, just quite. Then if she wants to she will, if not she will continue. Certainly none of we husband's should ever keep pushing our wives if they're ready to quite.

jacknjuls

Unread post by jacknjuls » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:21 pm

co-husband wrote:This coming Friday is Brian's birthday. He turns 64. Juli is planning to spend most of the day with him on Friday beginning with breakfast that morning until late afternoon (his family has a birthday dinner planned for him that evening). She told me that Brian asked her to spend the night with him on Thursday night so they could go out together early Friday morning for the breakfast. So far Juli has declined that invitation.

I encouraged her to go ahead and spend the night with him, but she reacted negatively when I said that. She said it bothers her that I never show any jealousy and that I'm so enthusiastic about letting another man have sex with her. I tried to reassure her that it's just because I feel so secure in our relationship, but I think she just wanted to hear me say that I was at least a little jealous of Brian. And I admitted that I had a mix of jealousy and arousal at sharing her with him. I'm not sure if she bought that but it seemed to pacify her.

Have any other cuckold husbands had this reaction from your wife?

Mark
Yes. The one and only time that my wife actually fell for another. She told me later that it was her way of telling me that she was afraid their relationship might be going too far to return from, and that she'd hoped I would show some jealousy so she could end the relationship with him (I know, a cop out, but we didn't really have the best communication at that time, even though we thought we did). I blindly lead with my dick and told her to push on, that we could handle it. If I had it to do over again, I would tell her to stop. If she ever questions my lack of jealousy again, I will fake jealousy if that's what it takes and tell her to end it.

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:50 pm

Mark, what was the outcome of Brians birthday? You said that Juli planed to be with Brian on wensday, what transpired? Where i you, id grab Juli and never let her go.