Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
D+D
OHW Addict

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by D+D » Fri May 22, 2015 2:56 pm

For how long sailor guy?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue May 26, 2015 6:19 pm

Update Mark?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed May 27, 2015 3:35 am

Juli and I returned home on Monday from our anniversary trip. It was a wonderful time together and we both enjoyed it very much. There wasn't much discussion between us about Brian, but on one of the days we did drift into that topic for just about 20 minutes. It was an open and relaxed conversation...kind of a frank, mutual assessment of how we both feel about how things have developed with Brian now being part of our marriage intimacy. Without recalling the exact wording of our conversation, I can give you the gist of what we talked about...

One of the things that I suppose surprised me most about what Juli said, was when she talked about their most recent time together at Brian's house. They were together just a few days before we left on our trip. She said that it felt more "passionate" than any of the previous times. She said that the first few times together it felt more of an excitement of having sex with someone new, but this last time it seemed more like lovemaking. Not that they either one intended for it to be that way, but she described it as feeling more comfortable now with each other. The one act that she told me about was that they did the 69 position for the first time.

( I need to let you know how Juli has always felt about oral sex. She views oral sex as one of the most intimate acts between a couple.) I found out from our conversation that while she had performed oral sex briefly on Brian each time as foreplay, their most recent meeting was the first time that Brian had performed oral sex on Juli. So by them spending time in the 69 position, I understood why Juli viewed their sex as more passionate this last time. And why she acted like she needed to "confess" to me that she had done 69 with Brian. I reassured Juli that I feel that anytime a couple have sex, they will be passionate and anything can happen in the heat of that passion. I told her never to feel bad or ashamed to enjoy the sex she has with Brian.

One thing I've been dying to ask Juli ( a question prompted here by a previous post) was if Brian is circumcised. So I asked her during our open conversation, and she told me that he IS circumcised. I went ahead and pressed my luck and asked if Brian is big. Her reply was..."He isn't the biggest I've seen but he's definitely not small". Knowing Juli as well as I do, here is the interpretation...She was saying that Brian's cock isn't as big as her ex husband's, but is bigger than mine. She would never come out and say that because she would never want to hurt my feelings, but I know her so well, I understand exactly what she meant by her answer lol. And like other cuckold husbands here, I am very okay knowing that my wife enjoys a man with a bigger cock than me. I'm not tiny but a bit below average, and I already knew that Juli's ex husband was 7 inches and uncut. (Juli confessed to me years ago that she did enjoy her ex's cock, even though the marriage wasn't good, they had a good sex life). Just hearing my wife talk about Brian's cock made mine jump lol.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed May 27, 2015 3:52 am

Also..I wanted to reply to SailorGuy...thank you for relating your experience about your wife and neighbor. Your wife does sound much like Juli. Very kind, open and friendly. I've seen that look on the face of several men, just as you describe...they soak in the attention that my wife gives them, even though on her part, she is just being friendly. But to have a beautiful woman look you in the eye, smile and talk to you...is a great feeling. Especially for men who may not get that kind of compassionate attention at home.

I've told Juli this before..that it reminds me of being in high school when one of the "pretty girls" would notice you enough to smile and talk to you, maybe even touch your arm while talking. What a warm and tender feeling it gives a guy to have that kind of attention from a pretty woman. Being a guy, I can see that look on the face of other men when my wife talks to them, and we actually have a neighbor who to me, is obvious he has a crush on my wife. Seeing the look on his face when he is around her, going out of his way to look at my wife when they are both outdoors, and he has even brought her flowers when I've been away traveling on business.

Juli is so sweet and a bit naïve when it comes to men. She doesn't realize how beautiful she is, but I enjoy seeing or neighbor swoon over my wife. So Sailorguy, I do understand how you feel. While it wasn't our neighbor who got to sleep with my wife, but it was Brian's divorce from his wife that initiated Juli's compassion for him which eventually lead to her becoming his lover.

Mark

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Wed May 27, 2015 8:43 am

Mark,

Your open and relaxed conversation was the perfect vehicle to find out about anything that happens between Juli and Brian. It seems to me that they are attuning to each other's bodies and responses so it will get more intense and therefore more intimate as they know what each other wants and desires. Your reassurance to her about what happens in the heat of the moment was just perfect. As was her reply or 'confession' to you, to seek that reassurance.

Great stuff, thank you for sharing!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Hey Gamma..thanks! Yes, in our vacation setting the conversation was very relaxed and Juli seemed to appreciate just getting to talk openly. And you're right that they are getting more comfortable with each other in bed. It's moving from the initial excitement of just having sex with someone new, to sharing intimacy with each other. (From talking with Juli about it, I'm convinced it's not that Juli or Brian are "falling in love" with each other, but rather that their sex is more relaxed and passionate now).

Observer...I wanted to answer your questions. We were gone for about 10 days and Brian didn't call during that time but he did send Juli a couple of texts. I didn't read them but Juli said Brian said he hoped that we were having a good time on our trip. So somewhat benign but still could be considered a bit intrusive since it was our anniversary trip. But you're right that Brian is a bit needy. And I understand that because he has lived alone for over a year and I know that if I were in his situation, I would be craving interaction with a woman. So I never have felt badly when Brian has contacted Juli.
And to your other question, they have not fucked yet since we've been back. We have been very busy since our return and I haven't heard Juli talk about when she might be with Brian next.

Mark

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed May 27, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks for update. Glad your trip was great.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri May 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi Observer....Yes,the 69 did occur during their meeting on May 8. Juli didn't tell me about the oral sex until we were talking one day during our trip. I could tell it bothered her in that she felt guilty for moving to that level of intimacy (Juli has always regarded oral as a very intimate act). So it was more of a confession for her to tell me. I gathered from the conversation that the 69 wasn't pre-planned but happened naturally during their sex. The implication was that Juli did orgasm from Brian's oral performance on her. And I honestly don't know if she gave him a full blow job...I assume he always cums inside her during intercourse. Brian is 62 and I'm sure is like me...has one climax in him at a time, then needs several hours to recover.

You're right that the experience with Brian seems to have moved into a new phase, from the initial sex to now a more relaxed and passionate experience for them both. And Juli is more comfortable now giving me feedback about what they do.

Nothing new on her phone. I do view his texts at times and it's nothing extreme in them..mostly wishing her a good day and "look forward to seeing you soon" type messages.

Frakkmywife
Trainable

Unread post by Frakkmywife » Sat May 30, 2015 10:45 am

co-husband wrote:Hi Observer....Yes,the 69 did occur during their meeting on May 8. Juli didn't tell me about the oral sex until we were talking one day during our trip. I could tell it bothered her in that she felt guilty for moving to that level of intimacy (Juli has always regarded oral as a very intimate act). So it was more of a confession for her to tell me. I gathered from the conversation that the 69 wasn't pre-planned but happened naturally during their sex. The implication was that Juli did orgasm from Brian's oral performance on her. And I honestly don't know if she gave him a full blow job...I assume he always cums inside her during intercourse. Brian is 62 and I'm sure is like me...has one climax in him at a time, then needs several hours to recover.

You're right that the experience with Brian seems to have moved into a new phase, from the initial sex to now a more relaxed and passionate experience for them both. And Juli is more comfortable now giving me feedback about what they do.

Nothing new on her phone. I do view his texts at times and it's nothing extreme in them..mostly wishing her a good day and "look forward to seeing you soon" type messages.
Hey Mark, Thanks for the update. I'm glad Juli and Brian's relationship is moving along nicely and she's opening up to you more about it. Keep us in the loop as well, please. This thread is my favourite thing on this site.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Sun May 31, 2015 3:16 am

Mark (Co-Husband), I must say that your thread has caught and maintained my interest. It would seem that your marriage with Juli has remained stronger as she has continued to develop an intimate and passionate relationship with Brian. At current do you see Juli as more of a hotwife in a FWB of sorts with Brian or does her relationship with Brian seem more poly learning with the prospect for a more long term exclusive arrangement? If Poly, would you two ever consider inviting Brian to live with you two?
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun May 31, 2015 4:52 pm

Hi Squirming. Thanks for your message!
You ask some very good questions....

Juli and Brian have been intimate now for about 3 1/2 months, averaging about two meetings per month. It has taken me a while to understand the different terminology in this lifestyle, but I would say it is definitely more of a hotwife / FWB relationship rather than a poly-amorous one. I do see Juli now being more comfortable about having sex with another man other than me, so I think that's why during their last meeting, the sex was more passionate and relaxed according to what she told me. I think she is no longer concerned that having a sexual relationship with Brian, will have a negative impact on our marriage. And I have seen no sign from Brian that he even desires more than a sexual relationship with Juli.

So at least for now, we have a FWB relationship with Brian, and I really doubt it will ever move into a poly relationship.

Mark

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:23 pm

co-husband wrote:Hi Squirming. Thanks for your message!
You ask some very good questions....

Juli and Brian have been intimate now for about 3 1/2 months, averaging about two meetings per month. It has taken me a while to understand the different terminology in this lifestyle, but I would say it is definitely more of a hotwife / FWB relationship rather than a poly-amorous one. I do see Juli now being more comfortable about having sex with another man other than me, so I think that's why during their last meeting, the sex was more passionate and relaxed according to what she told me. I think she is no longer concerned that having a sexual relationship with Brian, will have a negative impact on our marriage. And I have seen no sign from Brian that he even desires more than a sexual relationship with Juli.

So at least for now, we have a FWB relationship with Brian, and I really doubt it will ever move into a poly relationship.

Mark
I'm having a little trouble here reconciling this comment with the title of your thread.

But, I suppose Juli is really the only one who can control this. I think ultimately you will all get what SHE wants.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:24 am

Juli was with Brian yesterday (Friday June 5). She has been so busy since we returned from our anniversary trip, that they had not scheduled a meeting, but Juli had to go to the city where Brian lives yesterday, so she let him know that she would be in his area. Brian needed sex so badly that he took the afternoon off work to host Juli lol. So this all was pretty much a "last-minute" arrangement, but she spent about 2 hours at his house. So Brian was able to get himself off inside my wife, then that evening I got to have sloppy seconds and feel that silky, smoothness of his sperm inside her. I love that feeling!

The only thing I know for sure so far, is that because it had been a month since their last sex, Brian came more quickly. I thought that maybe he had so I just asked Juli if he came fast. She said, "Yes he came quicker than he normally does. It had been too long".

I'll try to glean some more info from her today.

Also..to answer Zona's question...I chose the name "co-husband" back last fall when I first signed on here, because at the time that's how I envisioned the ideal situation for me. In reality the way things have turned out, have been different than my original thinking. More of a FWB situation, but nevertheless, I like how the 3-way relationship is going.

Mark

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:22 am

Your wife is hot as hell from all the sex, you get sloppy seconds and fuck like rabbits. I would say your arrangement is pretty nice and we love hearing about it.

malnik
Trainable

Unread post by malnik » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:38 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated Mark, many would have fallen by the wayside by now.

Couple of things about Julis thinking.
I notice when you asked if he came quickly, she said yes. And added it had been "too long". Interesting, I wonder if she also felt that guilty and will schedule more often for him. Perhaps you could take the lead and suggest he needs servicing more frequently....so both he and her will get better sex. Can't be much fun for Juli if it's over quickly..... Look for an angle to encourage meeting for poor Brian!

Also.....is Juli fine with you having her on her return. I've known some women who are shy to show husbands how much they have enjoyed it....I think they worry hubby will see that so keep them away.

I admire you Mark.....

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:09 am

Hi Malnik....Yes, Juli actually has a good understanding of men and our sexual needs. She is in her 50s now and has been sexually active with men since she was 15, so she definitely knows that we need it often. And yes, I know she did feel badly about Brian having to go for a month since their last time. She had been too busy lately to set a date, but when her schedule took her to Brian's town, she was the one who called Brian to tell him that she was going to be there on Friday. So I'm positive that Juli will make sure they maintain a more frequent schedule. I also think that while she does enjoy sex with Brian, she still views it as helping him, by giving him sexual release since he lives alone.

Another product of her age and experience, is Juli is less inhibited in bed than she may have been when younger. She knows that I enjoy seeing and feeling Brian's sperm in her, so she has not hesitated to let me experience intercourse with her while Brian's seed is still obviously inside her.
She still does have some discretion by not opening up to me completely and telling me all the details of the sex they have together, but that is more because Juli views a sexual relationship as relatively private between herself and her partner. While I may only know a few details of their sex, I believe that she does not tell Brian details of our marriage sex either. Juli is the only one of the 3 of us who knows all the details of both sexual relationships, and I think it will stay that way for the most part.

Mark

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:55 pm

Observer, I intended to answer your question earlier about the lubricant but forgot to.

At Juli's age she does not naturally lubricate like she did when she was younger, so each time we have sex she does use lubricating oil and applies it with a bullet dildo. And she does keep those type supplies at Brian's house now rather than taking them with her each time.
She had two different dildos at our house so she just moved one of them to Brian's. And bought another bottle of lubricant to keep there.

Mark

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:29 pm

I have a burning question: is your wife privi to your postings here? If not, what do you think her reaction would be on finding out?

OOAA

Unread post by OOAA » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:56 pm

Amazing posts!!! Thanks!!!

Just one question...., if you clearly explain to your wife it would be a GREAT excitement for you to be lighthumilliated and the comparison stuff..., wouldn't she "play" with you a bit....? ;)

luvMyHotwife
Trainable

Unread post by luvMyHotwife » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:48 pm

SailorGuy wrote:I asked my wife if she loved him. She hesitated a few seconds, and then said, quietly, yes she did love him. But then she quickly reiterated that she loved me and was 100% committed to our marriage.
SailorGuy wrote:She told her lover what her views were and told him about our relationship being loving and devoted but no longer sexual. She told him she loved him and would be happy to be his lover, and that she loved her husband and was committed to her marriage.
This sounds like a paradox at first, but many older wives are loyal to and love their husbands without feeling sexual toward them. Looks like you found a way to keep both of your flames going.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:45 am

norbertrichard wrote:I have a burning question: is your wife privi to your postings here? If not, what do you think her reaction would be on finding out?
My wife does not know that I've shared our situation here in this forum. And if she knew that so many were following our experience, she would probably not be happy about it.
OOAA wrote:Just one question...., if you clearly explain to your wife it would be a GREAT excitement for you to be lighthumilliated and the comparison stuff..., wouldn't she "play" with you a bit....? ;)
Perhaps...but Juli is a very kind person, and humiliating me is not something that she would enjoy doing, and it would feel very unnatural, even to me, for her to treat me with disrespect. So I think open humiliation is something that will probably never be part of our hotwife / cuckold experience.
SailorGuy wrote:She told her lover what her views were and told him about our relationship being loving and devoted but no longer sexual. She told him she loved him and would be happy to be his lover, and that she loved her husband and was committed to her marriage.
luvMyHotwife wrote:This sounds like a paradox at first, but many older wives are loyal to and love their husbands without feeling sexual toward them. Looks like you found a way to keep both of your flames going.
Just to be very clear, LuvMyHotwife is referencing a quote by SailorGuy not by me. Juli and I have continued to enjoy an active sex life together, even while she has begun having occasional sex with our friend also. I didn't want anyone to read this and be confused.

Mark

upsol_7
Trainable

Unread post by upsol_7 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:09 am

My HW's boyfriend is definitely in LOVE with my wife and has told her as much many times over .
On her side she admits that she LIKES him very very much and would certainly date him if I wasn't in the picture, and she admits that she is incredibly physically attracted to him.

dali_23
Player

Unread post by dali_23 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:06 pm

co-husband wrote:
norbertrichard wrote:I have a burning question: is your wife privi to your postings here? If not, what do you think her reaction would be on finding out?
My wife does not know that I've shared our situation here in this forum. And if she knew that so many were following our experience, she would probably not be happy about it.
OOAA wrote:Just one question...., if you clearly explain to your wife it would be a GREAT excitement for you to be lighthumilliated and the comparison stuff..., wouldn't she "play" with you a bit....? ;)
Perhaps...but Juli is a very kind person, and humiliating me is not something that she would enjoy doing, and it would feel very unnatural, even to me, for her to treat me with disrespect. So I think open humiliation is something that will probably never be part of our hotwife / cuckold experience.
luvMyHotwife wrote:This sounds like a paradox at first, but many older wives are loyal to and love their husbands without feeling sexual toward them. Looks like you found a way to keep both of your flames going.
Just to be very clear, LuvMyHotwife is referencing a quote by SailorGuy not by me. Juli and I have continued to enjoy an active sex life together, even while she has begun having occasional sex with our friend also. I didn't want anyone to read this and be confused.

Mark
I am totally surprised at the notion your wife not only knows nothing about the thread, but the photos of her you posted?

Seriously???? :o :(

I'd rather have a broken heart than a heart of stone.

I don't mind other guys dancing with my girl
That's fine, I know them all pretty well

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:03 pm

co-husband wrote:Hi everyone...we made it back from our weekend trip and it was great! ..... We got two rooms and before we arrived I was the one who suggested that Brian and Juli check-in together and I would take the separate single room. So the B&B owner (and any other guests there) just assumed that Brian and Juli was the married couple and I was their single friend tagging along lol. ..... spent both of the days together going through the various shops in the town, and we had all of our meals together. But at night, Juli and Brian slept together in their room until the next morning.......
Mark - I'm reading your thread and have gotten to this weekend trip. This is sooo damn hot. So the 3 of you went away for the weekend, they had sex, and you did not. Add to that, the fact that you went some time without sometime before the trip.... Congrats, you are definitely a cuck!!
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.

wingman
$2 Ho

Unread post by wingman » Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:16 pm

co-husband wrote:......
Of course as a husband, I feel a certain level of humiliation when I'm around the man who is taking my wife in his bed, but that same humiliation is what makes me want him to take her. When I sit alone at home knowing he is enjoying my wife in the most intimate way, it is a feeling of isolation. I am isolated from sharing in what only they are experiencing when they are alone, but that is so arousing that I WANT to sit at home alone, thinking about what he is doing with my wife. ......
Mark - Have you tried to tell your wife about the cuck feelings and how much they turn you on. She might open up more if you told her that it turns you on if she tells you how much bigger he is, or how well he made love to her, or how she felt in his arms, or how much better his larger dick felt inside her, etc.. I know its not in her nature because of her protective instinct. However, if you lower that wall on your end, she might enjoy the power and open up more than you think.
Worse case, you could try it once or twice and if she was not comfortable (I know you would be), then she could stop. Perhaps another route would be to wrap it into a game. Try the "set denial" game. If she has a date with Brian, then for the week prior, she openly cuts you off.

One other question. Do you ever give yourself a handjob in front of her. If so, then getting her to "tell the story" of their night together while she watches you work on yourself. Again, not something you may have thought about before, but a way to spice up that 50s sex life (I too am in my 50s so I know ALL about the need to spice it up) lol
Wingman
I've got her back, he's got her front.