Another man loves my wife

When a fuck buddy becomes something more.
Mark K

Re: Another man loves my wife

Unread post by Mark K » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:35 pm

An amazing thread I am catching up on. I love the fact she saved for him. The place where my wife gets waxed calls that a French style bikini wax. Basically a full Brazillian wax but with a small landing strip left just on the very top. (I love dropping her off there. When she checks in I tell the receptionist the 'style' of waxing she will be getting. She then kisses me goodbye and goes off to change... But I digress here.)

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:43 pm

Mark I remember you saying Brian was seeing another lady a widow I believe which was good to see, is he still or has he given her up now he is having sex with Julie if so or either way what's you and Julie's thoughts on this, just curious.

Regards LC
I'm the boss in our house, and I have the wifes permission to say so!

Zona

Unread post by Zona » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:08 pm

The fact that they haven't been together for three weeks certainly eases the concern in my mind.

Overnights, romance (holding hands during walks in the park kind of thing, and holding each other all night after sex), are all red flags for me. As are constant texting, phone calls and emails.

But if you and Juli--particularly Juli--are able to keep all or any of that to an OCCASIONAL thing (and 3-4 week gaps are perfect, I think) most of those red flags come down.

I'm hoping it stays that way.

Wives don't leave their husbands--emotionally or physically--for fuckbuddies or friends with benefits. They leave them for boyfriends. That's why the simple fact a wife has a boyfriend is a red flag in my mind. All too often it leads to significant and sometimes fatal damage to a marriage.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:19 am

It's confirmed...Brian will be joining us this weekend as we go away Friday through Sunday. It's just about 2 hours away, but far enough that Brian and Juli can go out on a date and not have to be concerned about someone seeing them together who knows them. We have 2 hotel rooms reserved but I am planning to sleep alone each night :-).

To answer LC's question...Brian is no longer "dating" the widow lady, but he has told Juli that they still "keep in touch". Which I think means phone calls, texts and an occasional lunch.

And also to Zona's point...Brian actually communicates less often with Juli now that they are having sex, than he did before we started this FWB relationship with him. He used to text her every day, now it's down to maybe twice a week, with sex being about twice a month. I think now that he feels confident that he has my wife as a somewhat regular sex partner, he no longer feels the need to "pursue" her like did before they "consummated" the friendship.

Mark
Officially became a husband of a hotwife on February 13, 2015!

Janes Husband
Pervert

Unread post by Janes Husband » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:40 am

Have either of you ever brought up to him that he can get back in the game and date other women as well?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:07 am

Sounds as if this will be a weekend mainly about them with you just kind of hanging around some. That's cool if that's what turns you on. It probably makes you happy to see her enjoy herself. Whatever part you play, I hope that you have a great weekend

Frakkmywife
Trainable

Unread post by Frakkmywife » Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:57 am

Have a great time, Mark. I thought I was going to be having a fantastic weekend but it's going to be nothing like yours. I'd love for another man to be screwing my wife in a hotel.

I'd like to request you post your feelings and thoughts while Juli is with Brian. Should be a fun time. Thanks .

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:20 pm

Janes Husband wrote:Have either of you ever brought up to him that he can get back in the game and date other women as well?
This is a great question - is he showing signs of wanting to be sexual exclusively with Juli - and if so, what would that mean to the three of you?

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:28 am

Hi everyone...we made it back from our weekend trip and it was great! We stayed in a small town about 2 hours from where we live, but it has many shops and we stayed in a nice B&B. We got two rooms and before we arrived I was the one who suggested that Brian and Juli check-in together and I would take the separate single room. So the B&B owner (and any other guests there) just assumed that Brian and Juli was the married couple and I was their single friend tagging along lol. It was an amazing feeling to stand back and watch them check-in as a couple, and then go to THEIR room! I could tell Juli was a bit uncomfortable doing it that way, but Brian and I loved it lol.

We all 3 actually spent both of the days together going through the various shops in the town, and we had all of our meals together. But at night, Juli and Brian slept together in their room until the next morning.
On Sunday morning, Juli was still in the shower when Brian and I went down together for breakfast. It was a bit surreal to be sitting at breakfast with the man who had just slept with my wife the previous two nights, but it was surprisingly relaxed conversation. Of course we didn't talk openly there in the small breakfast room, about what specifically he and Juli had done in bed, but he did thank me for letting him come along on this get-away. And we both did talk about what a great woman Juli is. Even though we didn't come out and say it, I could tell that we both were well aware that we are sharing the same woman sexually. And it wasn't an awkward feeling really...more like a mutual respect and like we are members of the same exclusive club. We both know what it is like to experience sexual intercourse with the same woman. Truly an amazing feeling and I do love sharing Juli with him!

After Juli and I got home and were alone, I did ask her just a couple of questions and she answered them. I now know that they had sex twice each day, when they went to bed each night and again when they woke up the next morning. (So on Sunday morning at breakfast, Brian had just cum inside my wife probably 15 minutes before, and that's why Juli was still in the shower). Juli told me that they did it both missionary and doggy positions. And when I asked her if she orgasmed with Brian during sex she simply answered, "Yes".

To answer questions from Janes Husband and Bubbajack...Back in February when we first began this 3-way relationship with Brian, we did discuss with him about Juli not wanting a condom to be used during sex, Brian was the one who volunteered that he would not be intimate with any other woman as long as he was being intimate with Juli. He said he would remain monogamous with Juli so not to risk getting to go bareback with her. So as long as we have this FWB relationship with him, I don't expect that he will date other women, and I am very good with that. So far it has been a very good balance. Brian gets to have semi-frequent sex with my wife, but he doesn't pursue her like he is dating her as a girlfriend. And Juli really seems comfortable with the current relationship, and really she is the one who is the key to all of this.

Frakkmywife and D+D...thank you! It was a very good weekend. I still haven't reclaimed my wife yet, so in my mind, Brian still owns her body. I know I'm a natural cuckold because feeling like another man owns my wife sexually is such a turn on for me!

Mark

submissivehusband
OHW Addict

Unread post by submissivehusband » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:39 am

awesome

gamma
Trainable

Unread post by gamma » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:41 am

Mark,

Thanks for the update. Youv'e really captured the dynamics of the relationship. It's great that you are all comfortable around each other, and that Juli just gave a glimpse of what they did together while you were in your room. Standing back while they checked in I'm sure was wonderful to see.
It's lovely to chat with the man who is sexually active with one's wife, there's a great atmosphere that pervades the conversation, knowing that you share a secret; knowing who is the top male and who is the sub. :)

J1520
Virgin

Unread post by J1520 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:30 am

I am glad you 3 had a wonderful get away . it seems you have good thing going it should last a long time (I Hope).
It is nice to read about your adventures and how it started just keep it coming Enjoy. Oh I forgot to add Juli is as a GREAT! looking
lady I wouldn't mind being in Brian shoes. :up:
Last edited by J1520 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:54 am

It is amazing that you have exactly what you wanted when you began your and Julie's adventure, a polymorous arrangement. It must be noted by all that you chose co-husband as your forum name. Julie certainly handles this perfectly, keeping everything in perspective and everyone in his place. Do you feel that this relationship will deepen between the 3 of you so that it becomes permanent? I think that's probably what you want? What ever, I'm happy for you all 3. Good luck and update on occasion.

malnik
Trainable

Unread post by malnik » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:08 pm

Mark....so did she live in his room for the weekend?
I was wondering how she said goodnight to you each evening. And i'm sure she was thinking the same as you....Brian will have me soon, does she give any glimmer of excitement about what is to her?
And correct me if im wrong, is this the first indication of a change from normal missionary sex? Confirming different position...doggy..... I do wonder if she may be not disclosing everything you? Not to hurt you but to protect you?

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:22 pm

Mark happy you had good weekend away not sure everyone did though as you will see why, I have a couple of concerns I would like to bring up, you once again did as the last time you all had a weekend away let Brian and Juli be together all night all weekend I think she would have preferred on both occasions returning to your bed after having sex with Brian after all you are her husband and No.1 to her, but she really appreciates the freedom and trust you give her, not only that but this weekend away it was your suggestion that Brian and Juli book in together as if they were man and wife, you said it yourself Juli was uncomfortable with this arrangement, that you and Brian loved the idea of it (of course he would) but clearly Julie did not, I think you should apologise to Juli for your actions ( not for Brian he is as he is you already know My opinion here), are you trying to drive/push Juli away from you, seems to me you are.

Secondly for you not to have reclaimed her as soon as you got home, again this is not the first time you have done this to her after she has had sex with Brian and it is a very bad thing doing this to her (driving/pushing her away again), I can't help but feel she must be thinking you are loosing interest in her and don't love or care about her as much as you did by not reclaiming her straight away, She had a bad first marriage which ended in divorce don't make her feel she is beginning to have a second one to and it's going to end the same way.

Please don't let her start to have doubts in you and your love for her and the marriage, she needs to feel secure/safe and loved by you always, I think you are going about this the wrong way in what you are doing, please put it right for the sake of your marriage change the sleeping arrangements on weekends away, at the moment you might as well not have gone away with them, don't you ever think this might be a good idea either and let it happen, and no overnighters at home either, you only want her to see Green flags not Red ones you are playing a dangerous game at the moment and you could lose everything so stop these silly games now before it's to late.

As malnik asked how did she say good night to you each evening, it should have been in your arms the rest of the night not Brian's.

Regards LC always wishing the best for you both and thanks for answering my question on the widow

newyorkbob
Virgin

Unread post by newyorkbob » Tue Apr 28, 2015 5:59 am

You make a good point, and I am sure that Mark is doing this but it's a wonderful reminder. Juli seems to do an excellent job of being overly reassuring. She's your wife first. So while this is a kink, she is still your wife. She wants to feel that you want to be with her always, but likely also appreciates the freedom that she has. It's a fine line to walk, it sounds like you're doing a great job, but a word of caution to not get carried away is probably a good idea.

Maybe you two can go away together somewhere for a week?

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:26 am

Julie seems, at least through your eyes Mark, to keep this relationship "under control". Kudos to her. The fact they aren't spending anymore time together at home than they were before, although the time is certainly spent differently, is reassuring. But newyorkbob makes a good point. Take her away for a few days, just the two of you. I'll bet that she would love that and appreciate it too.

rypmar7

Unread post by rypmar7 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:20 am

This is really a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing it and continuing to update it. :up:

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:02 am

I think if Mark is at some level trying to push Juli away, she will have to be the one to call him on it, since I don't think he is conscious of any such desire.

I have asked myself often if there is some ingredient in the cuckold mentality - probably unconscious or maybe just unacknowledged to himself - which is looking for an exit from the marriage, or maybe relief from the sexual or other types of pressures which are part of it. The behaviors which make me think this from time to time are not very prominent in the Mark-Juli-Brian story, in my view. These people seem to get that sharing Juli sexually is just one of many delights that life can offer them and they are simply taking pleasure in it.

However, LC's and newyorkbob's antennae seem to be receiving something - probably sensing that there is movement in the dynamics among the three, that they interpret as being in a direction which indicates the relative promotion of the intimacy of Juli's relations with Brian and the relative demotion of Mark.

I don't see this as necessarily a zero-sum process, where gain by one of the men implies loss by the other. Love and sex are not fully explicable as scarce commodities that need to be allocated in an economic or utilitarian way. The supply of and the demand for married pussy are not related in the same way as buyers, sellers and widgets - notwithstanding a strong cultural conviction in some males' minds that sex is exactly that kind of relation.

There is plenty of redundant sexual and affectionate capacity in every marriage and of the many ways there might be to cultivate that excess capacity for mutual enjoyment of the spouses, I think getting the wife fucked more or less regularly by someone they both like and trust is - or ought to be - one of the more marriage-friendly ways to go; provided, of course that each of the parties is fitted out with a firm self-understanding and a capacity for deep communication. :)

newyorkbob
Virgin

Unread post by newyorkbob » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:09 am

I actually don't sense much of a shift in anything. I think that Mark has been awesome with Juli and he her. I think Juli is an emotion and loyalty driven person and that Mark taking her away for a week or something would in effect be a perfect type of "reclaim" for her, and would absolutely be received well.

Take my suggestion in the same vein as suggest that a dude buys his wife flowers out of the blue :)

bubbajack

Unread post by bubbajack » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:12 am

newyorkbob wrote:I actually don't sense much of a shift in anything. I think that Mark has been awesome with Juli and he her. I think Juli is an emotion and loyalty driven person and that Mark taking her away for a week or something would in effect be a perfect type of "reclaim" for her, and would absolutely be received well.

Take my suggestion in the same vein as suggest that a dude buys his wife flowers out of the blue :)

So taken! And good idea!! :D ;)

pasadena95
Trainable

Unread post by pasadena95 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:10 am

A truly incredible journey - extra-marital relationships this intense and meaningful are usually fraught with at least some jealousy, anxiety and apprehension. Mark appears to be free of any of of this, remarkable indeed.

co-husband
Player

Unread post by co-husband » Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:35 pm

Thanks everyone for your input...I do truly appreciate all comments!

I know it's difficult in the space and time that I have in the forum to truly give you a complete picture of the 3-way relationship that has developed between Juli, Brian and myself. But be assured that Juli and I are very solid in our marriage. In fact, next month we celebrate or 34th wedding anniversary by taking a week-long trip to Florida, and staying at the very hotel where we spent our honeymoon in 1981! (and we are going without Brian lol). So yes, Juli and I love each other to the fullest and neither of us have felt an ounce of concern about Brian derailing our marriage relationship.

When I first began posting here, things were still developing among the 3 of us. I know my own personal expectation of where I felt I wanted things to go, have not exactly gone as expected, although I admit it is very close, and actually developed faster than I expected. I did choose the name "co-husband" because at the time I thought I wanted that type of relationship with any man that we might bring into a 3-way. Over months my expectations went from that, to feeling it perhaps would never be quite at that level, and then back again. I think it's settled into more of a Friends-With-Benefits relationship between Juli and Brian. So in a way Brian is a co-husband with me, but not to the extent that I first thought it might be. He and I do now share a sexual relationship with the same woman, but outside the bedroom, little has changed.

It seems that once Brian began having sex with Juli, he became "satisfied" and has no longer felt the need to pursue my wife as if he were dating a potential lover. They no longer meet for the weekly lunches to talk, and Brian's texting frequency has gone waaaay down. So I think (to borrow an old phrase), Brian just needed some "mud for his turtle" lol. Just happens that he gets to park his turtle inside my wife, but that has allowed all 3 of us to get something out of this arrangement. Brian's benefit is obvious. Juli I know enjoys helping a friend in such an intimate way, and frankly she also enjoys the sex. And I...really enjoy getting to experience being a cuckold husband!

To answer some specific questions that were asked...The nights at the B&B this past weekend, Juli kissed me passionately at night before going to Brian's room. We told each other we loved each other. We actually all 3 spent the days together, so at night was the only time I wasn't with Juli.
Also...I think I can admit that my idea of encouraging them to check-in as husband and wife was probably a bit too much to ask. Juli felt uncomfortable because she is married to ME not Brian. She played along for ME. So I think you're right, I probably shouldn't have done that. But it wasn't because it made Juli feel as if I am distancing myself from her emotionally. She knew exactly why I did it, and she knew it all had to do with my penis lol.

Malnik is right about the sex positions. I do know they have done both missionary and doggy before this weekend. And Juli is reluctant to tell me too many details for the very reason that she doesn't want to hurt me. When we were first married, her sex life she had with her first husband was still very fresh in her mind and she shared a lot of that with me then. It wasn't always easy for me to hear as a new husband and inexperienced sex partner, so now she has been more hesitant to talk about sex she has had with other men, or is having now with Brian.

LC thanks for your comments...always appreciate your experience! I understand your point about the reclaiming. But for both Juli and I it was more a matter of just being physically tired, is why we waited for the reclaiming sex. We did have that last night though...and it was very good!

Bubbajack..I think you nailed it. Sex is not a zero-sum game. There are so many ways for a married couple to enjoy their sex life together. And at his point in our life and in our marriage, Juli and I have enjoyed bringing Brian into the most intimate part of our relationship. Brian gets to enjoy my wife's body on a somewhat regular basis, Juli gets to enjoy the sexual freedom like she had when she was a teenager, and I get to enjoy the feelings that I often dreamed of..and that only another cuckold can truly understand.

Mark

lagercandle2014
Experienced

Unread post by lagercandle2014 » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:43 pm

Thanks for the reply and update Mark and as always you are very honest in your reply to us, glad to see you and Juli are going away together (just you two) next month, it will I'm sure bring back memories of your first visit (honeymoon) and I expect you will both love it, especially not wanting to be to crude by saying the sex you will have together.

Look forward to a report of how this holiday went.

Regards LC

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:26 am

Such a great hotwife couple